The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andre Shurrle.

3 posters

Go down

Andre Shurrle. Empty Andre Shurrle.

Post by Holymiky Thu 30 May 2013, 8:48 pm

Hey all,

I was reading the BBC website today and it said that Chelsea have agreed a fee for the Striker/Winger Andre Shurrle from Bayer Leverkusen.

I am a Chelsea fan and i did read some rumours during the season that Chelsea were interested in Shurrle and it looks like he is going to be on his way to the Bridge next season. I personally looked on Youtube for some of his matches and highlights and he looks like a fantastic player. Heres a link if anyone wants to check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56EJYi6RoxA

So what do you guys and girls think? How do you think he will get on? How do you rate him?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Andre Shurrle. Empty Re: Andre Shurrle.

Post by DP Thu 30 May 2013, 8:50 pm

Interesting to see where he'll fit in, I guess, as it seemed The Ski had a settled up front/attacking midfield unit.

Very good player though and should provide a good foil for Ba and Torres.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2013, 9:20 pm

Interesting, this can`t be a Mourinho signing and therefore be interesting what role he gets. I`m sure he`s a talented player, only time I've seen him was at the euros against Greece last year when Germany rested some players and he was awful with some wayward shooting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Thu 30 May 2013, 9:23 pm

Like DP says, I think he's a bit of a luxury signing. He'll have his work cut out getting in the side ahead of Mata and Hazard. Chelsea are extremely well of with pacy attackers, with Schurrle now competing with Moses and Oscar for that final attacking midfielder berth. I guess Marin will be moved on.

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 30 May 2013, 9:28 pm

Nakatomi Plaza wrote:Like DP says, I think he's a bit of a luxury signing. He'll have his work cut out getting in the side ahead of Mata and Hazard. Chelsea are extremely well of with pacy attackers, with Schurrle now competing with Moses and Oscar for that final attacking midfielder berth. I guess Marin will be moved on.

I understand what you are saying, i'm wondering where he will play and i believe he is capable of playing Striker and as a Winger so it will be interesting to find out. We do have quite a lot of pace in our attack which is awesome and i think we could Loan out Marin or like you say perhaps he will move on.

Saying that, i would be happy for Marin to be featured in our squad for the upcoming season. I know that he might not of had too much playing time so far but i can see that he is a promising player.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down