The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercedes A-Class vs Kia Optima?

3 posters

Go down

Mercedes A-Class vs Kia Optima? Empty Mercedes A-Class vs Kia Optima?

Post by kingraf Sun 23 Jun 2013, 10:57 pm

Good day all, I am a young (some say too young) professional looking to buy a car in the next three months. I currently drive a '05 BMW 320D (a gift my uncle gave me), but due to... circumstances, I'm going to have to buy my own vehicle. By my calculations, I can afford a brand new A-class Benz, or a slightly more expensive Kia Optima (by virtue of my age to salary ratio, I have a spotless credit rating). So is there anyone here who owns either of these vehicles? Any goblins I should look out for?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Mercedes A-Class vs Kia Optima? Empty Re: Mercedes A-Class vs Kia Optima?

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 23 Oct 2013, 12:55 am

I am sorry but I don't have any idea what you're talking about. I just noticed that you posted this article on the 23rd of June 2013 and you have had ZERO replies..........until now.

I felt sorry so I thought I would add something, anything. I bet you check you're lonely thread every day since you posted it, feels like a donky kick to the horlicks don't it.

chin up and all that.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Wed 23 Oct 2013, 9:59 am

These are cars onetwo. They enable you to travel, without having to wait at a bus stop.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Oct 2013, 11:45 am

Haven't checked it out for a while actually, ONETWO, if no one replies to my threads, they dont reply, I don't get paid per post, so it doesn't really matter to me. Didnt buy either, if thats what you're trying to find out. My dad got me a Focus!!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Thu 24 Oct 2013, 12:16 pm

I really like the look of the new merc... Very nice looking car. I fear they may become a fashion status symbol (like the Audi TT) for men than moisturise. For that reason I don't think I'd buy one.

I also wouldn't buy the Kia, main reason for that is because they are ugly pieces of sh1t.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down