The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

London Irish 2013/14 Discussion Thread

+29
LondonTiger
LeinsterFan4life
Hood83
geoff998rugby
Bathite
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
profitius
Portnoy's Complaint
Irish Londoner
maestegmafia
XR
Submachine
Gumperst
dragon4life
lostinwales
funnyExiledScot
Sgt_Pooly
stnick88
MBTGOG
westisbest
George Carlin
The Great Aukster
beshocked
yappysnap
SirBurger
exileray
formerly known as Sam
ChequeredJersey
Ozzy3213
33 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

London Irish 2013/14 Discussion Thread Empty London Irish 2013/14 Discussion Thread

Post by Ozzy3213 Sat 06 Jul 2013, 8:06 am

Welcome to the new seasons London Irish discussion thread.  This is where you can talk about all tings Leprechaun  London Irish, good or bad, and it's always good to get the views of supporters of other clubs.

So here are this seasons senior and academy squads (Full internationals in bold).

Senior Squad (38)

HK David Paice (England)
HK Jimmy Stevens (England)
HK Michael Mayhew (New Zealand/England)

PR John Yapp (Wales)
PR Jonny Harris (England)
PR Matt Parr (England)
PR Leo Halavatua (Tonga)
PR Halani Aulika (Tonga) (injured)
PR Jamie Hagan (Ireland)
PR CJ van der Linde (South Africa) (injured - returned to South Africa)

LK George Skivington (England)
LK Bryn Evans (New Zealand)
LK Nic Rouse (England)
LK Kieran Low (Scotland)
LK Ian Gough(Wales)

FL Declan Danaher (England)
FL Jebb Sinclair (Canada)
FL Ofisa Treviranus (Samoa)
FL Blair Cowan (Scotland)

N8 Chris Hala'ufia (Tonga)
N8 Jon Fisher (England) (injured)

SH Tomas O'Leary (Ireland) (suspended)
SH Pat Phibbs (Australia) (injured)
SH Darren Allinson (Wales)

FH Ian Humphreys (Ireland)
FH Shane Geraghty (England)
FH Myles Dorrian (Australia/England)

CE Setaimata Sa (Samoa) (injured)
CE Guy Armitage (England) (injured)
CE Eamonn Sheridan (England/Ireland)
CE Fergus Mulchrone (England/Ireland) (injured)

WG Marland Yarde (England)
WG Topsy Ojo (England)
WG Sailosi Tagicakibau (Samoa) (on loan to the Stormers)
WG Andrew Fenby (Wales)
WG Alex Lewington (England)

FB Tom Homer (England) (injured)
CE James O'Connor (Australia)

Academy Squad (12)

HK Gerard Ellis (England)
HK Justin Oro-Campos (England)

PR Tom Smallbone (England)
PR Richard Palframan (South Africa)

LK Scott Moore (England)
LK Charlie Davey (England)

FL Danny Kenny (Ireland)

SH Ed Hoadley (England)

CE Ian Cross (Ireland)

WG Tom Fowlie (England)
WG George Owen (England)

Preview

My first thought looking at the squad is that we are light on both numbers and a a bit of quality up front.  We have two thirds of a decent front row with Paice and Aulika, but we are missing a proven senior loosehead, and that could be a problem for us going through the season.  The second row is similar, with Skivs and Bryn the only proven performers.  In the back row, much will rest on Big Trev and The Hoff in terms of carrying and providing power.

In the backs I am reasonably happy.  TOL and iHumph looked good together before TOL got injured, and in the centre I am looking forward to seeing Sa and Armitage paired together.  They are two big, physical guys, but they also have good hands.  In the back three we have options, not least Marland Yarde who is looking every inch a test class winger.  It would appear though looking at the make up of the squad, that we are likely to see Losi more in the centre than on the wing.

The academy looks decent with potential, and all are likely to get LV game time, with some also seeing action in the Amlin, given the noises coming out of the club from Brian Smith.

The reality is that there are no big names in the squad, and a lot of new faces, which means they will need to gel quickly if we are to get anywhere this season.  A lot of people have us down to finish bottom, and I can see the reasons why, however with my optimist head on, and my supporters heart I would saythis.

All of the players we now have, are there because they want to be.  The ones that remain from before have chosen to do so, and have obviously bought into Brian Smith's philosophy.  we also have a number of guys who for a variety of reasons will be keen to prove themselves.  The three lads from Tigers come with an excellent grounding and a desire to show that they can play at this level.  If the whole squad can knit together and have a point to prove, we could well prove to be a side that is more than the sum of it's parts.  Injuries will be crucial as ever, and we cannot afford to lose key players for extended periods.

I suspect we will be in the relegation scrap, but I am backing us to stay up.  Either way, one thing is sure and will always be true, and that's the fact that I'd rather be a paddy than a Quin.

Ozzy's prediction: 10th

Quick Links

Official Website

The Craic

London Irish Twitter
RugbyLI Twitter

London Irish Wild Geese

The Fields of Athenry

Last edited by Ozzy3213 on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 10:24 am; edited 22 times in total
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

London Irish 2013/14 Discussion Thread Empty Re: London Irish 2013/14 Discussion Thread

Post by ChequeredJersey Sat 06 Jul 2013, 8:22 am

Can you guys cover the loss of Corbs? Huge loss
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

London Irish 2013/14 Discussion Thread Empty Re: London Irish 2013/14 Discussion Thread

Post by Ozzy3213 Sat 06 Jul 2013, 8:53 am

He's a world class loosehead for sure, but in reality he played 2 games for us last season, so actually we are not really replacing much.  Of course had we have kept him we would be a lot stronger up front.  We do need another senior loosehead in my opinon.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Sat 06 Jul 2013, 10:37 am

Parr is an experienced loosehead who's been around (Tigers and Sarries) but I think has had most of his experience at Notts.

Stevens and Lewington are good players but Harris hasn't pushed on at all in the last two seasons.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Sat 06 Jul 2013, 10:48 am

Parr is experienced, but has never quite cut it at Premiership level.  I saw him twice last season for Notts.  On one occasion he looked very good, but on the other got hammered in the scrum.

If we don't make any more signings it will be very interesting to see who gets the number 1 jersey vs. Sarries at the LDH.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Sat 06 Jul 2013, 1:35 pm

Ozzy3213 wrote:He's a world class loosehead for sure, but in reality he played 2 games for us last season, so actually we are not really replacing much.  Of course had we have kept him we would be a lot stronger up front.  We do need another senior loosehead in my opinon.

I take that back.  I want to cry.  Sad
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Jul 2013, 2:08 pm

Ozzy3213 wrote:
Ozzy3213 wrote:He's a world class loosehead for sure, but in reality he played 2 games for us last season, so actually we are not really replacing much.  Of course had we have kept him we would be a lot stronger up front.  We do need another senior loosehead in my opinon.

I take that back.  I want to cry.  Sad

Gutting isn't it!

Corbs will be a huge player for saints in all of the 3-4 games he'll start for them next season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Jul 2013, 2:18 pm

Interesting fact. According to Stat bunker, Max Lahiff had 20 premiership starts for irish last season, Halani Aulika had 16.

Corbs has only started 14 premiership games in the last 3 years (2 in 12/13 and 6 each in 11/12 and 10/11)

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Sat 06 Jul 2013, 4:56 pm

Losing Corbs wasn't the blow, Lahiff going to Aus must have been the kick in the trousers. As you say Corbs never played whilst Lahiff was developing nicely.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Sun 07 Jul 2013, 8:14 am

Losing Lahiff is massive.  He was coming along really well.  His scrummaging last season was very much improved and it appeared that Glenn Delaney had got him to alter his body position.  If he continues to improve that aspect he has to have a decent shot at getting some caps for Aus.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by exileray Sun 07 Jul 2013, 10:56 am

it is really obvious that irish need to bring in a quality loosehead prop. even if the two tight heads start in the 1 and 3 positions as has been suggested on other sites they can't do that every single game (injuries/rest needed). the backup is not good enough parr is no premiership player and harris is just out of the Leicester academy .
pete (ozzy3213 ) said he is happy with Humphries and O'Leary but if the forwards don't win ball especially at scrum time they are not going to see any.
I would not make any difference if we had dan carter at 10 if you don't get it you can't use it.

exileray

Back to top Go down

Post by SirBurger Sun 07 Jul 2013, 12:00 pm

I strongly believe Brian and Glenn will be looking to get their best props on the pitch at the same time. Aulika will start the season in the loosehead shirt. I was a bit concerned about this prospect at first, but the more I think about it could make sense. I don't think we would have signed Hagan unless we were fairly confident of Halani stepping up and doing a good job at loosehead. Obviously if things don't work out one of Smallbone, Harris or Parr will have to step up. Although, I have also been hearing very promising things about Palframan and his ability to cover all three front row positions. It will be interesting - that is for sure!

SirBurger

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Mon 08 Jul 2013, 9:56 am

Interesting looking squad, definitely a little light on players but then the same can be said for nearly every Prem team bar 3 Wink I guess that's the peril of sticking to the cap...

Ozzy I always meant to ask, just what went wrong at LI? I remember you boys absolutely schooling Quins in that play off a few seasons back and since then it all seems to have fallen apart. How did such a good team end up in a relegation battle in just a couple of seasons?

Corbs leaving should at least free up some money. Wish he'd come to Quins now though after the weekend.

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Mon 08 Jul 2013, 11:15 am

London Irish still have decent backs but have lost quite a few key players in the pack - Gibson,Garvey,Corbisiero and Lahiff which will in my opinion see them struggling.

Setting a decent platform for their exciting backs will be tough.

Still I think London Irish can pick up some silverware in the JP morgan sevens like they did last season.

First match up for London Irish is Saracens in the London double header. Not the easiest match to begin your campaign with.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 11:34 am

beshocked wrote:London Irish still have decent backs but have lost quite a few key players in the pack - Gibson,Garvey,Corbisiero and Lahiff which will in my opinion see them struggling.

Setting a decent platform for their exciting backs will be tough.

Still I think London Irish can pick up some silverware in the JP morgan sevens like they did last season.

First match up for London Irish is Saracens in the London double header. Not the easiest match to begin your campaign with.

Hopefully Brian Smith won't try to play mind games before the LDH like he did last year - serious egg on face!

It'll be interesting to measure how well we do against sarries this year compared to last, hopefully we'll see an improvement.

Its been pointed out elsewhere, but the we only actually lost 2 starting players over the off season - Garvey and Lahiff - with Garvey in particular leaving a huge hole, and I've got a feeling that the teams who have signed guys like Corbs, JJ, etc to big money deals may end up having overpaid. The half-back situation is better than its been in a long time, and we've got a good amount of experience in the squad for the first time in ages too. It looks to me as if Brian smith will have his guys in the squad this season for the first time since he came back, which is good, since he's a far better at talent evaluation and personnel management than Toby was. Overall I don't see us struggling as much as some others feel we will.

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Mon 08 Jul 2013, 12:00 pm

Mawhis I hope to see more of the same as last year!

Has London Irish got any injury doubts?

I know Saracens could potentially be missing Brits (due to ban),Fraser (definitely injured for a few months), Brown (injury unknown), Goode (might be back in time), Tomkins (injury unknown). Farrell and Vunipola might be a bit tired too.

Backs wise I think London Irish are still as good as ever. It's the pack I think you'll have problems with.

Was Gibson not a starter?

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 12:11 pm

beshocked wrote:

Was Gibson not a starter?

Last year we had Garvey at 6, Treviranus at 7 and Hala'ufia at 8.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Aukster Mon 08 Jul 2013, 10:16 pm

beshocked wrote:Farrell and Vunipola might be a bit tired too.

Surely anyone involved with the Lions won't be available for the curtain raisers?

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Tue 09 Jul 2013, 11:04 am

I'd be surprised if any of the Lions tourist play in the first couple of rounds.  I would imagine they're all on a couple of weeks holiday now, and will start pre season later than everyone else.

As an aside, and from the rumour mill thread on here, it appears that Nick Kennedy is heading back to England from Toulon.  Would love to see him back at Irish.  Top player and would give me a lot more confidence about our pack if he was in it.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 11:10 am

He's been quoted before as saying that he wouldn't want to play for any other premiership team. Hopefully he'll be back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Tue 09 Jul 2013, 11:19 am

There is talk elsewhere of him going to Quins or Wasps.  Not sure I could cope with seeing him wearing one of those jerseys!!!
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 09 Jul 2013, 11:19 am

Morning Ozzy - what can you tell us about the big Fijian prop that we (Glasgow) have nicked from you? He seemed to make quite a few starts for you last season?
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Tue 09 Jul 2013, 11:33 am

Big Jerry was mainly used off the bench for us mate.  I'm not sure that his scrummaging is that great, but he is good in the loose.  He's a converted flanker.  Good as an impact sub but I wouldn't fancy him scrummaging against the the likes of Adam Jones.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 09 Jul 2013, 12:00 pm

OK Fair do's - thanks. An impact sub is how he will be used for us, I'm sure as I can't see him knocking Ryan Grant or Jon Welsh from the 1 shirt. Can he play both sides? Sorry for all the questions, but forewarned is forearmed and all that.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Tue 09 Jul 2013, 12:24 pm

He's a loosehead.  Not sure if he can play tighthead as never seen him there, but my guess would be probably not.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 09 Jul 2013, 12:29 pm

Ozzy3213 wrote:He's a loosehead.  Not sure if he can play tighthead as never seen him there, but my guess would be probably not.

You da man.Ale
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Tue 09 Jul 2013, 12:42 pm

Brian Smith's view on pre season so far...
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 1:14 pm

I would say i'm more of a follower than supporter now.

Not been to the Mad to watch Irish since the Munster game in the HC few years back.
No real reason, just stopped going.
Was at Welford Road on final day of season.
Must say Yarde took his try well and impressed me.

Him and Ojo on the wing look good.
Homer is a decent talent.

Hopefully O'Leary can come back and find his form.
Do prefer Humphries at 10.

I'll be honest not heard of Sa or Sheridan before, or some of the forwards.
Danaher has been a good servant.

Will try to go to a few games this season, do miss it.

After all not far from Bournemouth to Reading.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 1:26 pm

westisbest wrote:

I'll be honest not heard of Sa or Sheridan before, or some of the forwards.
Danaher has been a good servant.

Sa is the guy to watch apparently - supposedly the second coming of Maps etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Tue 09 Jul 2013, 6:08 pm

Being somebody who watches a fair bit of rugby league I have seen a bit of Sa and he looks a decent player.  Is definitely a Brian Smith type 12 in the mould of Mapusua and could do very well for us this season.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by SirBurger Tue 09 Jul 2013, 10:25 pm

Sa also looked good in the 11 minutes he played against Saints - strong and a good distributor of the ball. It is just a shame that is all we saw of him. It would have been great for him to play a bit more to ease him into Union so that he could have hit the ground running in September. The way things have worked out I am a bit worried he will take a bit of time to adjust, despite his Union background.

SirBurger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Tue 09 Jul 2013, 10:30 pm

I think he'll be ok SirBurger.  I would imagine that Brian will give him plenty of game time in pre season to get him up to speed.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by MBTGOG Wed 10 Jul 2013, 9:25 am

Interesting from an Irish (nation not club) point of view looking at the squad. The more obvious ones are Hagan, O'Leary and Humphries, but I have to say I am interested in how Sheridan, John Quill and Ian Cross get on. Sheridan's decision to go to the Championship has been vindicated as he finally got a chance to play consistent rugby. He is a big man, who can play in both centre positions. I wonder how well his game will be developed at Irish. John Quill is an American international but is from Cork. Rumours were a few clubs in England were interested in him, so good to see he has a chance. A nuggetty flanker, who should add depth to that position. Ian Cross is the final one. He is a rugby union player from youth but tried his hand at League, played for Ireland and had a time at St. Helens, would be interested to see how that added to his game. I'm not sure he'll make it, but I'd like to see him do it.

MBTGOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Wed 10 Jul 2013, 9:36 am

I would expect Sheridan to be behind Sa and Armitage initially Munsty, but I suspect that he will get plenty of game time as the season progresses. Likewise Quill, who is on trial with the academy. Cross I am not sure about. He was with us last season, but got injured so we saw little of him, but from what I recall he seemed to lack some physicality.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by MBTGOG Wed 10 Jul 2013, 9:40 am

I would agree with all of that Ozzy. I would have thought Sheridan would be behind those two, but with the attritional nature of rugby, he will surely get plenty of chances. Quill probably needs time to adjust to full time professional rugby and will also be away with the US during the November internationals, so a bedding in season.

Any other young players to keep an eye out for Ozzy?

MBTGOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Wed 10 Jul 2013, 9:45 am

We have a young lad in the academy called Tom Fowlie who looks a very good prospect. He's an England U18 player who was in the AASE program last season. I suspect he will get game time in the LV and also possibly in the Amlin. He's big and strong for his age but we are likely to see him on the wing intially, although I think long term he's likely to be a centre.

Sean O'Connell (who I think is Paul O'Connells nephew possibly) is another one with a lot of potential, and Tom Smallbone is a young loosehead who was part of the England U20 JWC winning squad.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by stnick88 Wed 10 Jul 2013, 10:58 am

Sean O'Connell is no relation to Paul, don't know where any of that has come from. He is related to someone on the board at Irish though.

stnick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Wed 10 Jul 2013, 11:12 am

That looks like a relegation squad to me.

Irish are the only team I'm confident that we'll finish above, the rest is a real mix.

It's going to be a long old slog for Irish, Falcons, Sale & Worcester.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Wed 10 Jul 2013, 11:29 am

We'll be in the scrap at the wrong end for sure Pooly, but I would echo your comments when looking at the Falcons squad (in that I am confident we will finish above you).

I guess we all look at our own sqauds with rose tinted specs a bit.

In other news I am absolutely gutted that it appears that Nick Kennedy is most likely joining Quins.  Being able to add his name to the squad list above would have given me much more confidence going into the season. Sad
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Wed 10 Jul 2013, 11:47 am

We all wear the tinted specs.

We have opposite issues I think, I can see your pack struggling but backs could be a real handful.

Our pack is very competitive but I'm worried about our backline.

Promises to be an interesting season.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Wed 10 Jul 2013, 11:53 am

I think it will be interesting. You can almost seperate it into two leagues, one of 8 and one of 4 I reckon. If Brian Smith is smart he will forget notions of getting into the Heineken Cup and focus on winning the mini league between four.

I think for us, yourselves, Worcester and Sale it is really unknown how each team will go, as all have had real issues in one way or another over the past 12 months.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jul 2013, 11:59 am

The big question is how well the defence stands up. It got better towards the end of last season (after Shaun Edwards left) but still wasn't great.

Hopefully they'll get a full time defence co-ordinator in soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 10 Jul 2013, 12:53 pm

Was a shame Ansbro had to retire.

Thought he was a decent player.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by stnick88 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 12:54 pm

providing our squad stays the same from now till the double header and all were fit, I'd like to see...

1 Halani Aulika
2 David Paice
3 Jamie Hagan
4 George Skivington
5 Bryn Evans
6 Blair Cowan
7 Ofisa Treviranus
8 Chris Hala'ufia
9 Tomas O'Leary
10 Ian Humphries
11 Sailosi Tagicakibau
12 Seitamata Sa
13 Guy Armitage
14 Marland Yarde
15 Tom Homer

16 Jonny Harris
17 Michael Mayhew
18 Leo Hala'vatu
19 Nic Rouse
20 Jebb Sinclair
21 Pat Phibbs
22 Shane Geraghty
23 Topsy Ojo / Andy Fenby

15 is a tough call. I'm no Homer fan but don't know if Fenby is as comfortable at fullback as he is on the wing. All in all the backline looks decent, the halfback combo is strong and TOL back should help organise the defence.
I think that is a decent enough pack but would be worried if we got a couple of injuries.

stnick88

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Thu 18 Jul 2013, 1:28 pm

You can't leave out Homer - he is one of the few Englishmen in that team. Run

It will be interesting to see how Sa goes.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 18 Jul 2013, 1:33 pm

I predict a tough season for LI this time round. Some handy fire power in the backs, but that pack is going to struggle this season. I think LI will be embroiled in the relegation battle, as Deano will have Newcastle pretty well organised and Sale can't possibility be as bad again.

Worcester and LI have their work cut out to stay up I think.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 18 Jul 2013, 1:48 pm

LondonTiger wrote:You can't leave out Homer - he is one of the few Englishmen in that team. Run

It will be interesting to see how Sa goes.

Thats what struck me. Looks like 4 English players - 5 if you count Paice

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 2:33 pm

Meeting the EQ quota is going to be an issue for us this season I think, as a number of our better players are foreign.  I'd agree with stnicks line up for the first game, but would replace Rouse and Ojo/Fenby with Low and Lewington on the bench.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by SirBurger Thu 18 Jul 2013, 2:37 pm

Apparently Sa will only play in the final pre-season game in all likelihood as his knee is still an issue. In light of this I expect him to be on the bench for the opening day:

1. Aulika
2. Paice
3. Hagan
4. Skivington
5. Evans
6. Danaher
7. Treviranus
8. Hala'Ufia

9. O'Leary
10. Humphreys
11. Fenby
12. Armitage
13. Tagikicabau
14. Yarde
15. Homer

Bench: Mayhew, Harris, Palframan, Low, Cowan, Phibbs, Geraghty, Sa

I am interested to see how Sheridan gets on in pre-season though as in an ideal world I would want Losi to spend the entire season at wing rather than centre.

SirBurger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 2:39 pm

Pre season will be very interesting with a whole host of new faces.  I just hope that the new guys show up well and give Smith some selection headaches for the opener vs. Sarries.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next