The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v2 Wrestling Podcast Special - Interview with Grado

4 posters

Go down

v2 Wrestling Podcast Special - Interview with Grado Empty v2 Wrestling Podcast Special - Interview with Grado

Post by crippledtart Wed 14 Aug 2013, 2:55 am

On 12th August Adam and Gavin were joined by Scottish star Grado for a special edition of The v2 Wrestling Podcast.

Grado, who can be seen in the ICW documentary The British Wrestler, talks about his inspirations, aspirations, and the appalling violence he would wreak on twelve miniature horses.

It's easy to see why Grado is such a cult hero amongst UK wrestling fans. It's impossible not to warm to him, especially when he explains the benefits of starring in Emmerdale.

The interview can be heard at http://v2wrestling.podomatic.com/entry/2013-08-13T08_34_28-07_00. Many thanks to Grado for joining us.

Warning: Explicit language

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

v2 Wrestling Podcast Special - Interview with Grado Empty Re: v2 Wrestling Podcast Special - Interview with Grado

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 14 Aug 2013, 8:54 am

Very good listen guys, got to say, as much as I like Grado, I always expected a guy with such a boisterous personality to be, well, a bit of a c**k, but he comes over as a really nice humble guy who's living his dream.

Funny to hear his toned down accent as well, I was initially wondering how anyone from 'down south' was going to understand him.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

v2 Wrestling Podcast Special - Interview with Grado Empty Re: v2 Wrestling Podcast Special - Interview with Grado

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 14 Aug 2013, 9:30 am

Great listen
Manson would be a great listen on one of these
Would love to hear one with Jonny Storm too

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri 16 Aug 2013, 1:12 am

Really enjoyable interview. Didn't expect to be laughing to myself on the bus whilst listening to Grado, Gav and Adam discuss teabagging and the size of Undertakers balls!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down