The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post-Draft Power Rankings

+8
GB1919
GSC
Grizzly
skins4ever
Derbyblue
BamBam
wow_junky
Pr4wn
12 posters

Go down

Post-Draft Power Rankings Empty Post-Draft Power Rankings

Post by Pr4wn Fri 13 May 2011, 11:37 am

Right, seen as chat seems to be about depressing issues such as the threat of no NFL next season, I thought I'd draw up some post-draft power rankings. This is where I feel teams are right now, but also taking into account things that may happen in the near future.

1. Green Bay Packers - Aaron Rodgers is a machine, they have the best WR corps in the NFL and they have one of the league's most dynamic pass rushes. After adding Derrick Sherrod in the draft, their offensive line should now be secure. Barring any injuries, the Packers are the league's strongest team by far.

2. New Orleans Saints - This might be a controversial call but I acn see the Saints taking back the NFC South next season. Drew Brees should hit form again, they now have a feature back in Mark Ingram and a good complementing back in Chris Ivory. Either Reggie Bush or Pierre Thomas should leave, but this won't leave too much of a hole now that Ingram is there.

3. New England Patriots - Personally, I don't think they had a great draft. This was the year to cash in on all those extra picks and go for more titles. Brady isn't getting any younger and there were some golden opportunities to stack up the pass rush and defensive line. There's no point in accumulating draft picks if you don't spend them. However, Tom Brady wins football games and the Patriots are always contenders.

4. Baltimore Ravens - This spot is conditional on Joe Flacco emerging as a true talent. At times he can look superb but he looks average too often. They now have a great corner propect in Jimmy Smith who should have his character issues ironed out by Ray Lewis, Ed Reed and Mason. If the offensive line improves their push, the Ravens are serious contenders.

5. Pittsburgh Steelers - The Steelers move down slightly because I don't feel that they addressed their biggest need in the draft. They one drafted a CB in the 3rd and 4th and could have really done with taking Dowling or Harris at 31. However, they are set at QB, they have a younger d-line and they are still a solid unit.

6. New York Giants - The Giants always seem to be rated before the start of the season and then they usually slip away. They got a bargain in Prince Amukamara and they have one of the most ferocious defensive lines in the business. If Eli can cut down on the turnovers, this team is a big threat.

7. Philadephia Eagles - Michael Vick is now set at QB. Him and DeSean Jackson have a chemistry that's clear for all to see. Danny Watkins was a great addition and this should help McCoy and Vick create even more opportunities for this superb offense. If the defense can improve, the sky is the limit.

8. New York Jets - Muhammad Wilkerson should shore up a defensive line that has a few free agents, but at the end of the day, QB is this team's biggest vulnerability. Can Sanchez really lead them to a Superbowl victory? Who knows, but he has the tools to do it. All he needs to do is step up.

9. Atlanta Falcons - Julio Jones could turn out to be the big-play guy that the Falcons were looking for. If they can add a dynamic pass rusher in free-agency, Atlanta has big-play threats everywhere. Jones now needs to show that he is worth all those draft picks. Matt Ryan also needs to show that he can complete passes of more than 20 yards.

10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Am I being too generous here? I don't think so. If Clayborn and Bowers work out, Tampa instantly has one of the best defensive lines in football. Josh Freeman was a breakout player last season and LeGarette Blount can be the starting RB from day one. The only problems are in the secondary where Aqib Talib is all but in jail and Tanard Jackson may not return.

11. Indianapolis Colts - They have problems in the running game, problems at corners, problems a safety and problems at defensive tackle. But, they still have Peyton Manning And Peyton Manning now has a shiney new offensive tackle protecting him from harm. Watch out AFC South.

12. San Diego Chargers - Perennial contenders, that's what I'd call the Chargers. Their defense is great, their offense is great, and I think they're going to add Steve Smith to the mix which will make them even better. All they need to do is not find a way to screw it all up.

13. Chicago Bears - Any team with that defense has to be considered a contender. Their line is dominant and their linbackers make plays. They got two draft steals in Gabe Carimi and combine record-breaker Stephen Paea. The only thing holding them back seems to be Jay Cutler.

14. Dallas Cowboys - Tony Romo should be back to re-ignite his connection with Miles Austin. His protection should be much better now that Tyron Smith is on the line and I feel that Bruce Carter is going to be a fantastic player for them. They are always up there but they just need to learn to be more consistent.

15. Detroit Lions - I don't feel that drafting Nick Fairley was necessary considering their needs, but having said that, their defensive line is now seriously scary. They played very well last season considering Matt tafford's health issues and they have now added potential playmakers in Mikel LeShoure and Titus Young.

16. St Louis Rams - I'm not sure about this team. Sure, Robert Quinn may turn out to be a great player and Lance Kendricks give them a receiving TE btu they didn't seriously upgrade a poor WR corps. Sam Bradford is good, but he can't work miracles. He need weapons.

17. Kansas City Chiefs - Many of you may think that this is low for a team that made the playoffs last season, but I think that the Chiefs over-acheived last season (sorry Grizz...). The Chargers have more quality and should re-claim the division. KC also have a horror schedule next season.

18. Houston Texans - The switch to the 3-4 may be tough. Mario Williams is going to be a 290lb linebacker with the newly-added JJ Watt in front of him. I'm not sure about this move but with an offense that has Matt Schaub, Andre Johnson and Arian Foster, they are alwyas a threat to take that division.

19. Miami Dolphins - I'm not sure abuot this placing, even as I'm typing it. Sure, they upgraded at C/G and they bought in a new RB in case both Ronnie and Ricky leave. But Chad Henne is still under center right now, which is a shame for this franchise. They also need to start taking more risks on offense to generate bigger plays.

20. San Francisco 49ers - Aldon Smith has the potential to be truly dominant. He's so young and has so much talent. SF just needs to sort out the QB position to be a true threat to the big boys. Somehow, I don't think Alex Smith or Colin Kaepernick are the guys to do it.

21. Jacksonville Jaguars - Is it me, or was trading up for Blaine Gabbert a really silly thing to do? The Jags were on the verge of taking their division last year, all they needed was a few playmakers to do it. If they had taken a dynamic DE or WR, it could have been enough to oust the Colts frmo their top spot. I think the Jags are going backwards this season.

22. Arizona Cardinals - I think that once free agency opens, Kevin Kolb is going to Arizona. Larry Fitz has already said that he wants him there and I think that Ken will make that trade. This makes the Cardinals far more of a threat than last year's number 5 pick suggests and instantly puts them int he hunt for their division.

23. Cleveland Browns - The Browns should be ok next season, but I just don't think they have the offensive playmakers to reallt contend in their tough division. Julio Jones was there for the taking, but they made a great trade and will improve big time in next year's draft.

24. Minnesota Vikings - You can never count them out, because of players like Percy Harvin, AP and Jared Allen. They don't have a franchise QB, though, and they aren't winning the NFC North without one.

25. Carolina Panthers - Mabye another shock? The Panthers are nowhere near as bad as their 2-14 record last season suggests. Cam Newton has sky-high potential, they now have a solid receiving TE in Jeremy Shockey and they look to have upgraded at DT. Worst-to-first is a popular trend in the NFC South.

26. Oakland Raiders - No first round draft pick and the loss of Nnamdi mean that this is another franchise going in the wrong direction. The secondary will be under immense pressure with Nnamdi gone and Michael Huff also looks like he's on his way out. Oh, and Jason Campbell is they best shot at a franchise QB. Ouch.

27. Cincinnati Bengals - They took a great WR prospect with the number 4 pick but have nobody to throw the ball to him. Until the QB circus is solves, fans in Cincy won't have a lot to cheer about.

28. Buffalo Bills - Fitzpatrick isn't a bad QB at all, and I think I've been a tad harsh on the Bills here. Dareus should be a solid addition and I think that the Bills may well improve on last year's record.

29. Seattle Seahawks - I don't think Hasslebeck will return, and even if he does, there isn't much for him in Seattle. I firmly believe that this team lucked their way into the playoffs and that their defense is a long, long way from being any good.

30. Denver Broncos - As you all know, I am NOT a Tim Tebow man. I think that once a team works out how to play him, he's easy to contain due to his poor accuracy and bad throwing mechanics. Denver also took a 3-4 rush LB for their 4-3 defense and they have no running backs. This could be another long season for them.

31. Washington Redskins - Beck looks like he's the starter. Kerrigan will probably need time to adjust to the 3-4 scheme and they still have enormous holes all over their squad. Sorry, as I know we have multiple Skins fans on here, but even your punters and kickers are bad.

32. Tennessee Titans - Jake Locker is going to require an enormous amount of work to be an NFL QB. This, of course, is not being helped by the fact that he can't work with his team due to the lockout. Ayers could be a playmaker but the Titans have major question marks on offense.

Edit: I put Seattle too low, so changed the order slightly.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post-Draft Power Rankings Empty Re: Post-Draft Power Rankings

Post by wow_junky Fri 13 May 2011, 12:08 pm

Great effort Prawn, I like your placing of the Buccs in particular. I think they will do very well this season, the NFC South could easily see 3 teams in the playoffs next year. I also like the props given to the Lions (and of course the Saints !)

wow_junky

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Fri 13 May 2011, 12:10 pm

I wouldn't argue with a lot of that, maybe the Buccs are a couple of places too high, but a pretty fair ranking. Shows the strength of the NFC South, 3 of the top 10 teams from that division.

The Rams and Lions ranking shows how good a team can get through the draft, but for me the Rams are a bit too high (49ers should be higher :p) and the Chiefs are a few places too low, they showed they can compete last year and they had a fairly decent draft.

Don't think Titans will be the worst team in the league, I reckon the Skins and Bengals will be competing for that honour, can really see the Dolphins being in the top 5 of the draft next year too unless they get something from their QB

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 13 May 2011, 12:16 pm

Cheers Junky. I think the Saints are going to be a real force. Jordan was a steal in the first round, I just wish the Bucs had taken him!

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 13 May 2011, 12:19 pm

Difference between the Rams and 49ers is at the QB position. Think about it, last year loads of experts were saying that the 49ers owned that division and even had a shot at the Superbowl. Thing didn't turn out that way, of course.

The Titans literally have nothing at QB. Nothing at all. There's no way that Locker is NFL ready and they have nobody else.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Fri 13 May 2011, 12:25 pm

I agree with you about the Rams, think that we will struggle this year offensively unless Harbaugh can make Smith look good or develop Kaepernick seriously fast. Bradford looks a real talent but needs a receiver or two, can see them going for Vincent Jackson or Sidney Rice in free agency.

Has Collins left the Titans? I thought he or another vet would be starting and their running game is good with CJ, Britt and Gage arent the worst receivers in the world and the defence is normally ok

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 13 May 2011, 12:29 pm

Collins and Young are both gone from the Titans. No good having great receivers if there's nobody to throw the ball. You think that Locker or Rusty Smith are good for this season? I sure don't.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by wow_junky Fri 13 May 2011, 12:32 pm

Prawn,

How would you adjust the rankings with no teams picking up QBs in FA?

wow_junky

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 13 May 2011, 12:35 pm

Arizona would be in the basement, that's for sure.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Fri 13 May 2011, 12:43 pm

The main thing I disagree with is this "The only thing holding them back seems to be Jay Cutler." After the bye week last season that offense worked quite well and they managed to win their division, the main thing holding them back as far as I can tell is no WR's when their divisional rivals the Packers have 5, don't have an issue with their ranking though.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by wow_junky Fri 13 May 2011, 12:44 pm

It's going to be interesting when FA does open up, there will be a mad scramble for the QBs available (Young, Kolb, Orton + others?).

Of the QB needy teams, I think only the Vikings won't be bottom 5 even if they don't get a QB

wow_junky

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 13 May 2011, 12:46 pm

I can see what yuo mean Derby, but what I mean is does Cutler have the mettle to take the Bears all the way?

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Fri 13 May 2011, 1:08 pm

I think he has the ability to, he just needs to keep cutting down on interceptions and the addition of Carimi should help him to stay on his feet, but I would say they still need bad things to happen to the rest in the conference for them to go all the way this year, but maybe when they add a couple of good WR's and Hester may have developed more they can seriously challenge for the conference.

I can't wait to see what happens in Free Agency, I think some players could get very big contracts (depending on the CBA) as teams try to fill their needs quickly. The trade market could also potentially go crazy.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Fri 13 May 2011, 1:21 pm

Will you be doing another set of rankings just before the season kicks off (when it does, lets stay confident) so we can see how free agency and trades have affected the teams rankings? Also their can then be news about starting QB's, Bengals may manage to get Palmer to come back for the season, Orton could start in Denver etc.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 13 May 2011, 2:04 pm

Yeah of course, it would be rude not to!

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by skins4ever Fri 13 May 2011, 2:45 pm

Derby, Knox is a good receiver and Hester is turning into a credible threat and will always be a deep threat. Its depth that they lack, but also Cutler is never going to be a carry a team on my back kind of guy. After the Skins game and the BS in the press, then the playoffs, he just strikes me as too frail mentally and physically. Besides, I don't trust a guy that never smiles. Wink

What I object to is the Skins in the basement. Yeah, not a great draft and McNabb is likely gone. But I think they will resign Rex (not great, but capable) and we've addressed our needs in the front 7 on D and a big receiver to take the heat off Moss. I don't think we can win the division, but I'd say the Bengals, Seahawks, Bills, Vikings and Raiders are all in worse shape without FA.

I will say that if the dispute goes on into June or even July, these rankings will be all over the shop, as teams with a largely unchanged line up will be in better shape at the start of the season.

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Fri 13 May 2011, 2:59 pm

Pr4wn - great effort.

Two teams I think you've underestimated, Steelers and Falcs.
Steelers have a ridiculously easy schedule next season and could easily grab the #1 seed, they'll be extremely tyough to beat in their own back yard.
Falcs I'm not convinced are completely there but they seem to have only strengthened at draft so a #9 ranking would seem harsh. Didn't they have #1 seed last year ? and it was only the hot Packers who took them apart, but then few realised just how good the Pack were until then.

A couple I think you may have over valued, Ravens and Giants.

Great read though....

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 13 May 2011, 3:05 pm

Falcons had an extremely easy schedule last season and they were embarassed by the Packers. Also, Matt Ryan is 0-2 in the playoffs so far and hasn't shown that he has what it takes to create the big plays that win games like that. They are investing some crazy money at the moment and chances are they will give Ray Edwards a big pay day if FA ever arrives.

Yes, the Steelers have an easy schedule but this is power rankings. I feel that their spot above is where they fit in the grand scheme of things. Plus, their corners are awful and will be targeted a lot more next season.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Fri 13 May 2011, 3:13 pm

'17. Kansas City Chiefs - Many of you may think that this is low for a team that made the playoffs last season, but I think that the Chiefs over-acheived last season (sorry Grizz...). The Chargers have more quality and should re-claim the division. KC also have a horror schedule next season.'

I won't disagree Pr4wn, I think we made the most of the opportunities we were given and the took advantage of our rivals inconsistencies, overall I thought we were good but not division winning good.

Actually I posted a comment after reading the top 10 but the real issue I've found with your rankings is the Raiders, no way are they that bad.
Yes it hurts to say it but a team that went 6-0 in the division last season should not be ranked #26 even if (and this is still a big if) they have lost an influencial player in Asomugha.
I remember seeing a Bleacher report that rated the Raiders draft highly.

Of course the Chargers have more quality, but they still have Norv and THAT special teams so we have a chance of a repeat, but ultimately I think our schedule will be tougher and we're heading for an 8-8 season.

And the Bungles should be #31 or #32 in my view - I'll be looking at backing them for the #1 pick in 2012, could be a franchise in freefall....

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 13 May 2011, 3:16 pm

Shame that mike_jaffa never made the move over. What a legend.

I think that without Asomugha and Huff, the Raiders defense has to be one of the most suspect in the league.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by skins4ever Fri 13 May 2011, 3:24 pm

I'm with Prawn and I also think you'll see the limitations of JC as teams key on the Raiders running game.

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Fri 13 May 2011, 3:24 pm

They still have a few good players in the defence, Seymour, McClain etc but I agree the secondary does look suspect without Asomugha and Huff. Then again which secondary wouldn't after losing its top 2 DBs

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Fri 13 May 2011, 3:46 pm

'I think that without Asomugha and Huff, the Raiders defense has to be one of the most suspect in the league..'

Huff is not a great Safety, and I think they were resigned to losing him anyway, I have read that Eagles look favs to sign Asomugha but I've also read the Raiders want him to stay so nothing set in stone about him going.
I accept that if they lose both they could struggle, but I would also back the coaching staff to address this when FA opens.

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 13 May 2011, 3:49 pm

Really? Who is available? Asomugha won't stay. He's going to want to go for a championship and he sure as hell isn't getting there with Oakland. Favourites seem to be Philly, Dallas and even Tampa has been touted as a possible landing spot with all our cap room and low income tax.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 13 May 2011, 3:54 pm

Asomugha is on his way to the NFC East.

Nice to see someone else make one for a change. 7 seems kinda high for the Eagles with teams working out Vick down the stretch and the prospect of Patterson at CB.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 13 May 2011, 3:56 pm

I think you will get Asomugha. Him and Samuel as a CB pairing is scary.

Vick is also going to have Watkins at guard, who I think is going to be superb. I think you stand a good chance.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 13 May 2011, 4:02 pm

While the RG position did cause us problems, the lack of Vick checking down didn't help. Shame he doesn't have a TC to work on that as the starting QB
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GB1919 Fri 13 May 2011, 6:25 pm

Great job Pr4wn, this was exactly the kind of thing I needed to read today. End of a long week and the lockout still being in effect doesn't combine to make a great mood.

As a Packer fan I'm obviously delighted to see us top of the pile. I'd agree with the Saints at number two as well, I'm absolutely terrified of what might happen in the first game. I was praying for the Bears to be honest. On the subject of the Bears I would have swapped them and the Lions. Obviously a lot is dependent on Stafford's ability to play 16 games but if he can I imagine they will take the 2 spot in the NFC North.

I'd also say the Panthers are too high, I believe they should have stuck with Clausen and drafted to upgrade around him and support him. By going for Newton they have reset the clock, a lack of time to get him up to speed isn't going to help either. You mention Shockey coming in but he won't play every game and his production has been steadily falling.

Eli cutting out the interceptions is the biggest if there and to be honest I can't see it happening.

All in all though lots to agree with, it'll be interesting to look back once the season has got underway.

GB1919

Back to top Go down

Post by AdZacO Fri 13 May 2011, 6:53 pm

skins4ever wrote:Derby, Knox is a good receiver and Hester is turning into a credible threat and will always be a deep threat. Its depth that they lack, but also Cutler is never going to be a carry a team on my back kind of guy. After the Skins game and the BS in the press, then the playoffs, he just strikes me as too frail mentally and physically. Besides, I don't trust a guy that never smiles. Wink

What I object to is the Skins in the basement. Yeah, not a great draft and McNabb is likely gone. But I think they will resign Rex (not great, but capable) and we've addressed our needs in the front 7 on D and a big receiver to take the heat off Moss. I don't think we can win the division, but I'd say the Bengals, Seahawks, Bills, Vikings and Raiders are all in worse shape without FA.

I will say that if the dispute goes on into June or even July, these rankings will be all over the shop, as teams with a largely unchanged line up will be in better shape at the start of the season.

I am well aware we have a bad team at the moment Pr4wn. But second last are you kidding. 3 defencive pro bowlers, would of been 4 if Landry didnt get injured. Rex played well last season, not sure on the whole beck thing. But we are better than Bengals, Seahawks, Bills, Browns, Broncos, Raiders, Panthers, Cards and maybe Dolphins.

AdZacO

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Fri 13 May 2011, 7:12 pm

Better than Browns? How dare you say such a thing, we're winning the Super bowl this year Wink

Joking aside I would agree Redskins shouldn't be 31st, but really it's currently too hard to really suggest teams will be.

Last edited by Derbyblue on Fri 13 May 2011, 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by AdZacO Fri 13 May 2011, 7:22 pm

Derbyblue wrote:Better than Browns? How dare you say such a thing, we're winning the Super bowl this year Wink

I have alot of love for the Browns as they never seem to do well. Never been in a modern day NFL superbowl. And Jim Brown is on of the best RB ever, but Skins are better king

AdZacO

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Fri 13 May 2011, 7:35 pm

AdZacO wrote:
Derbyblue wrote:Better than Browns? How dare you say such a thing, we're winning the Super bowl this year Wink

I have alot of love for the Browns as they never seem to do well. Never been in a modern day NFL superbowl. And Jim Brown is on of the best RB ever, but Skins are better king
Never seem to do well? The 6th higherst winning percentage of all NFL franchises begs to differ (according to Wikipedia), and at least we've won the championship at some point in our history.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by arizona_tom Fri 13 May 2011, 8:08 pm

Rams at 16??? i think if you look past bradford and a few other guys there still a preety bad team. And looking at their schedule theyd be lucky to start 2-4. i dont see them being in contention for the mighty nfc west at all

arizona_tom

Back to top Go down

Post by twelve283 Fri 13 May 2011, 11:07 pm

If I was in charge of the Raiders I wouldn't be so quick to move on from Huff. He hasn't always lived up to his potential but he looked good last season IMO and I think the Raiders might miss him.

Asante Samuel on the other hand is a freelancing tool and I doubt that's ever going to change.

twelve283

Back to top Go down

Post by Lets Go Buffalo Fri 13 May 2011, 11:40 pm

Pr4wn wrote:

28. Buffalo Bills - Fitzpatrick isn't a bad QB at all, and I think I've been a tad harsh on the Bills here. Dareus should be a solid addition and I think that the Bills may well improve on last year's record.

You've defintely been too hard on my beloved bills. We ran so many teams close last season despite having virtually no effective D other than Kyle Williams. With additions that we've made in the draft i expect us to be closer to 7-9 than 4-12.

Then again i could be completely over hyping the most sensible draft we've made in years.
Lets Go Buffalo
Lets Go Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by AdZacO Fri 13 May 2011, 11:59 pm

Derbyblue wrote:
AdZacO wrote:

Never seem to do well? The 6th higherst winning percentage of all NFL franchises begs to differ (according to Wikipedia), and at least we've won the championship at some point in our history.

2 playoff apperiances in the last 20 years?(with three years out league in that period) Having two winning seasons since been back in the league, with a winning percentage of 33%. Thats what im talking about rather than since 1949.

AdZacO

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Sat 14 May 2011, 12:13 am

AdZacO wrote:
Derbyblue wrote:
AdZacO wrote:

2 playoff apperiances in the last 20 years?(with three years out league in that period) Having two winning seasons since been back in the league, with a winning percentage of 33%. Thats what im talking about rather than since 1949.
I'm hoping all that will change soon, I really think McCoy could help turn it around but a young quarterback's always going to have it hard playing the Steelers and Ravens twice a year.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by AdZacO Sat 14 May 2011, 12:33 am

Derbyblue wrote:
AdZacO wrote:
Derbyblue wrote:
AdZacO wrote:

I'm hoping all that will change soon, I really think McCoy could help turn it around but a young quarterback's always going to have it hard playing the Steelers and Ravens twice a year.

Yeah hard division, but he looked alright, and his line didnt help him at all. Was it the bengals game they lost but he looked good?

AdZacO

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Sat 14 May 2011, 12:59 am

Yeah against the Bengals he completed 19 of 25 for 243 yards and 2 touchdowns, no interceptions, if you take out his two games against the Steelers and the one against the Ravens he only threw 1 interception, and managed to get wins against the Saints and Patriots.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 14 May 2011, 4:04 pm

Eh I'll comment on the top 10.

For me the Saints aren't the 2nd best team in the league, but we'll see.

Steelers are better than the Ravens until I actually see Flacco progress.

Giants are too high for me. Talented yes, but too undisciplined.

If the Eagles get Asomugha then bump them up. If not then down.

10 seems high for the Bucs, given they largely beat on a bad schedule last year. Especially when a team that did the same, the Chiefs, are down in 17.

A team with Peyton Manning at QB is top 10.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down