The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup round 6

+19
superflyweight
jbeadlesbigrighthand
Stella
ChequeredJersey
The Womble
Dolphin Ziggler
The Boss
compelling and rich
Hero
Il Gialloblu
Galted
JuliusHMarx
TopHat24/7
bhb001
Union Cane
Rowley
Scottrf
Adam D
Mind the windows Tino.
23 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The best song ever with 3 or more words in the title.

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 10 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_lcap1%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 6 ]
[ 4 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 7 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 7 ]
[ 7 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 76

Poll closed

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 07 Oct 2013, 11:17 am

First topic message reminder :

I said it would be Monday morning and, like my milkman, I always deliver.  So here is round 6 of quite possibly the most exciting tournament ever.  Before we move on to round 6 and the poll for 'The best song ever with 3 or more words in the title' lets have a look at what you could have won in round 5.

Round 5 saw the poll for 'Best piece of literature with a name in the title' and threw up some classic works of literature and no small measure of controversy with the 'missing' and 'reappearing' votes scandal throwing the integrity of the whole competition into doubt.  With the mystery still unsolved and the 'missing' votes no closer to being found, I have made the decision to move on, forget the past and continue the competition.  At least I am a man of extremely high integrity and moral fibre so we can proceed safe in the knowledge that the Culture Cup is still on the level.  I have my finest man (Wingrove) on the case to try and find out what happened but until then, lets move forward in peace.

Round 5 was an interesting one with the votes being split across the board resulting in many posters claiming a decent points haul.  Using my complicated results algorithm, you would have only needed to get 1 vote in this round to get 7 points.  Sot its bad luck to Union who received no votes, no points and has subsequently seen his already slim chance of winning almost certainly disappear for good.  What makes it worse it that he had some votes before 'votegate'.  Life can be so cruel.  Hero continues to be Mr Consistent and remains on top of the Christmas tree, just as a fairy should be.  Julius had a stunning reversal in fortune with his pick of Macbeth claiming top spot for this round.  A fair few posters picked up 10 points and at the half way point, the league is still within grasp for a fair few posters.  Here are the runners and riders;

Hero (A Streetcar Named Desire): (10) 46
compelling & rich (Schindler's List): (9): 42
seanmichaels (Oliver Twist): (9) 38
Adam (A Christmas Carol): (10) 37
Azzy (The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes): (10) 33
onlytreblewinners (Frankenstein): (10) 32
TopHat (Romeo and Juliet): (10) 32
Galted (The World According to Garp): (7) 30
The Womble (Matilda): (10) 31
Rowley (The Picture of Dorian Grey): (10) 29
superflyweight (The Great Gatsby): (9) 29
Dolphin (Winnie the Pooh): (9) 26
The Boss (Gulliver's Travels): (10) 26
bhb (Hamlet): (7) 25
ChequeredJersey (The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn): (8) 24
jbeadlesbigrighthand (Count of Monte Cristo): (8) 23
Julius ( Macbeth): (12) 22
Union (Horace) (0) 19

Round 7 is back to films and the question is this: Name the greatest film actor or actress born in the same year as you Best film originally released in the decade of your birth.  You can, of course, lie if you want to but I doubt any of you are that precious.  I will leave it up to your conscience but please PM a couple of choices.

Here is the poll for round 6 and remember, it is open for the whole forum to vote!

PLEASE ONLY VOTE FOR 2 NOMINATIONS
 I don't think it will survive another voting scandal.

PLEASE SEE EDITED QUESTION FOR THE NEXT ROUND

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Mon 07 Oct 2013, 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 07 Oct 2013, 10:13 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Complaining works! All hail the modern generation! We deserve everything, we work for nothing!
I had Julius moaning about anything after 1920 and you moaning for being young.

I think you could be Julius's lovechild.
Possibly, my daughter is called Porpoise.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster Tue 08 Oct 2013, 11:24 am

onlytreblewinners wrote:Gutted Sad
I'd have walked it as well Laugh

Maybe we could allow any actor or film from the year you were born?
Not a chance, pal.  I am not changing it again, no matter how good your original nomination was!

The stress this afternoon has aged me.
If it's aged you does it put you with a year of better actors/actresses? Could you change back?

laughing

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Oct 2013, 11:30 am

Roller_Coaster wrote:

Not a chance, pal.  I am not changing it again, no matter how good your original nomination was!

If it's aged you does it put you with a year of better actors/actresses? Could you change back?

laughing
Fortunately I am not actually playing, Roller. Good job really as I had a choice of Tom Hardy, Danny 'Light on me trotters' Dyer or John 'Doctor of Thuganomics' Cena.

Not a vintage year by any stretch.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Oct 2013, 11:31 am

You would have had to pick Dyer Tina. I had Adrien Brody, with what others had said of their options I was quietly confident of picking a few votes up.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Oct 2013, 11:34 am

Rowley wrote:You would have had to pick Dyer Tina. I had Adrien Brody, with what others had said of their options I was quietly confident of picking a few votes up.
Yeah it would have been Danny. Hardy is clearly a better actor but Dyer would have allowed me to use the phrase 'gut you like a fish' which I don't have much use for in real life.

BHB probably had the best pick with Daniel Craig. Not saying he is the next Brando but the standard really wasn't great.

You live and learn.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Oct 2013, 11:37 am

As a Bond fan I would have had to pick Craig, I also think he is a decent actor

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Oct 2013, 11:38 am

Rowley wrote:As a Bond fan I would have had to pick Craig, I also think he is a decent actor
He is decent. And he is a neighbour of mine thumbsup 

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Oct 2013, 11:41 am

Rowley wrote:As a Bond fan I would have had to pick Craig, I also think he is a decent actor
He is decent.  And he is a neighbour of mine thumbsup 
You are comfortably the poshest person I kind of know. Accept that living in Rotherham this does not make you Viscount Lindley but is still true.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 08 Oct 2013, 11:42 am

Roller_Coaster wrote:

laughing
Fortunately I am not actually playing, Roller.  Good job really as I had a choice of Tom Hardy, Danny 'Light on me trotters' Dyer or John 'Doctor of Thuganomics' Cena.  

Tom Hardy is a superb actor. One of the highest regarded around at the moment. Warrior, Bronson and Martina Cole's The Take (a tv mini-series) he is all utterly brilliant in.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Oct 2013, 11:43 am

Rowley wrote:
You are comfortably the poshest person I kind of know. Accept that living in Rotherham this does not make you Viscount Lindley but is still true.
Truth is, I've never actually seen him or the very lovely Rachel Weisz. Good job really as I would hate to be responsible for the break-up of their marriage.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 08 Oct 2013, 11:44 am

Wondered how long it'd take for you to shoe-horn that in. Tbh I assumed that was the whole reason for the round! raspberry

Hardy>Craig. FACT!

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Oct 2013, 11:45 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Roller_Coaster wrote:

laughing
Fortunately I am not actually playing, Roller.  Good job really as I had a choice of Tom Hardy, Danny 'Light on me trotters' Dyer or John 'Doctor of Thuganomics' Cena.  

Tom Hardy is a superb actor.  One of the highest regarded around at the moment.  Warrior, Bronson and Martina Cole's The Take (a tv mini-series) he is all utterly brilliant in.
He's alright, not saying he is terrible. He ain't no Danny Dyer though. Dyer would mug him off like a two-bob.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Oct 2013, 11:46 am

Rowley wrote:
Truth is, I've never actually seen him or the very lovely Rachel Weisz.  Good job really as I would hate to be responsible for the break-up of their marriage.
You try it on with Weisz, he beats you to a pulp and goes to prison. Assume that is what you meant by break up their marriage.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Oct 2013, 11:49 am

Rowley wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Truth is, I've never actually seen him or the very lovely Rachel Weisz.  Good job really as I would hate to be responsible for the break-up of their marriage.
You try it on with Weisz, he beats you to a pulp and goes to prison. Assume that is what you meant by break up their marriage.
Yep, and then when he is banged up, Weisz becomes desperate for some male company, sees me, feels guilty for my beating, realises she shares a love of arthropods and takes me back to her empty house.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 08 Oct 2013, 11:57 am

I could have believed all of that, but not the shared love of arthropods.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 08 Oct 2013, 11:58 am

Rowley wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Yep, and then when he is banged up, Weisz becomes desperate for some male company, sees me, feels guilty for my beating, realises she shares a love of arthropods and takes me back to her empty house.
Had a look at her bio on imdb and there's nothing about liking arthropods.  There is a bit about "Is semi fluent in German" which made me laugh, I am massively childish though.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Oct 2013, 12:00 pm

If Tina ends up delaying the next Bond film I will not forgive. Especially now Dyer is in Eastenders and cannot step into the breach.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 08 Oct 2013, 12:03 pm

Terribly confused but as I've not received an email I guess we are picking films and not actors/actresses?

As an aside I visited a spot in Kent at the weekend. After stopping to take a walk on the beach I returned to the car to find what looked like a reasonably sized grasshopper's abdomen / head on the roof of the car. It had been taken apart much like Bishop in Aliens. I was thinking bird but could this be the arrival of our Asian friends?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Oct 2013, 12:04 pm

Galted wrote:Had a look at her bio on imdb and there's nothing about liking arthropods.  
She probably feels slightly persecuted for loving them. I can empathise with that.

Just give me 5 minutes with her. We can talk about arthropods after we have done the other thing.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Oct 2013, 12:07 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Terribly confused but as I've not received an email I guess we are picking films and not actors/actresses?

As an aside I visited a spot in Kent at the weekend. After stopping to take a walk on the beach I returned to the car to find what looked like a reasonably sized grasshopper's abdomen / head on the roof of the car. It had been taken apart much like Bishop in Aliens. I was thinking bird but could this be the arrival of our Asian friends?
Yes films. Your first pick is perfectly fine.

That could just as easily have been the work of a standard yellowjacket or even a European Hornet. Bird maybe. Lets rule out the less worrying options before we jump to conclusions.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 08 Oct 2013, 12:08 pm

Galted wrote:Had a look at her bio on imdb and there's nothing about liking arthropods.  
She probably feels slightly persecuted for loving them.  I can empathise with that.

Just give me 5 minutes with her.  We can talk about arthropods after we have done the other thing.

Be a bit wary, if she's that into arthropods she might just devour the male after mating.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Oct 2013, 12:09 pm

Galted wrote:
She probably feels slightly persecuted for loving them.  I can empathise with that.

Just give me 5 minutes with her.  We can talk about arthropods after we have done the other thing.

Be a bit wary, if she's that into arthropods she might just devour the male after mating.
Whatever. There are worse ways to go.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 08 Oct 2013, 12:12 pm

Galted wrote:

Whatever.  There are worse ways to go.
Do it your way then.  I always wear a pair of Hi-Tecs when I get it on with Rachel (or Weisz, as I call her) so that I can squish her if she gets a bit aggressive post-coital.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Oct 2013, 12:15 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Do it your way then.  I always wear a pair of Hi-Tecs when I get it on with Rachel (or Weisz, as I call her) so that I can squish her if she gets a bit aggressive post-coital.
You've never met her, have you?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 08 Oct 2013, 12:22 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

You've never met her, have you?
Nope.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 08 Oct 2013, 12:34 pm

Couple of miles from where I live I get the Daily Mail ranting about celebrities moving in.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1299788/The-village-destroyed-WAGS-How-millionaire-footballers--shopaholic-halves-pricing-locals-infuriating-neighbours.html

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Oct 2013, 12:42 pm

Hero wrote:Couple of miles from where I live I get the Daily Mail ranting about celebrities moving in.

Makes a change from immigrants or a deceased second world war veteran.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Oct 2013, 12:44 pm

Rowley wrote:
Hero wrote:Couple of miles from where I live I get the Daily Mail ranting about celebrities moving in.

Where is TopHat. He would love that place.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:07 pm

Rowley wrote:

Where is TopHat.  He would love that place.
warning

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:08 pm

Yay! I finally got my 5 th choice in the next round!

Bring back the original subject please!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:10 pm

I prefered the original or even the suggestion of a film involving an actor born in that year.

I had a choice of Cillian Murphy, Benedict Cumberbatch or Colin Farrell though.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:12 pm

Hero wrote:Benedict Cumberbatch
"Cumberland Sausagebastard" as the wife once called him.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:14 pm

Here we go, you pair were no-where to be seen when 'votegate' was going on and now you both turn up with your black badges trying to trample all over the proletariat.

Sorry, this lady ain't for turning.

The last round (sometime in Spring '14) is going to be worth double points. Just thought I would dangle that carrot out there.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by jbeadlesbigrighthand Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:14 pm

So hang on. We've changed to films now? I have to say I'm very glad, given that my generation seem to be a pack of no-talent hacks, but I'm rather confused. I'm seriously starting to regret my earlier whining.

jbeadlesbigrighthand

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:16 pm

jbeadlesbigrighthand wrote:So hang on. We've changed to films now? I have to say I'm very glad, given that my generation seem to be a pack of no-talent hacks, but I'm rather confused. I'm seriously starting to regret my earlier whining.
Check the edited OP, beadle.

Despite the protestations of Obersturmführer's Hero and Adam, we are doing films.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:20 pm

jbeadlesbigrighthand wrote:So hang on. We've changed to films now? I have to say I'm very glad, given that my generation seem to be a pack of no-talent hacks, but I'm rather confused. I'm seriously starting to regret my earlier whining.

Despite the protestations of Obersturmführer's Hero and Adam, we are doing films.
I'm calling Godwin's law on this. Whistle 

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:22 pm

Released in the entire DECADE?? That's ridiculous, gone from challenging to no challenge at all!

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:22 pm

Hero wrote:

I'm calling Godwin's law on this. Whistle 
I thought that had to be specifically about Hitler himself? Could be wrong though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:24 pm

Hmmmm, what to pick, what to pick.........

http://www.imdb.com/search/title/?release_date=1980,1989&title_type=feature

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:26 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:Released in the entire DECADE?? That's ridiculous, gone from challenging to no challenge at all!
Look, get out of my grille TopHat.

This round has been a disaster from start to finish, I've acknowledged that, but the next round is a beauty and will more than make up for the mistakes made this time.

Anyway, I just assumed you would be happy for the dumbing down of this round. Brings you more in line with the rest of the field.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by jbeadlesbigrighthand Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:27 pm

New nomination with you now. If I'm this confused, I have no idea how you're coping. Probably not helped by the fact that I've realised that nearly all of my nominations refer to the wrong round.

jbeadlesbigrighthand

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:28 pm

jbeadlesbigrighthand wrote:
Probably not helped by the fact that I've realised that nearly all of my nominations refer to the wrong round.
Laugh 

Yet remarkably, your still ahead of Julius and Union.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:30 pm

I like the Joy Division track but it is being criminally overrated given the company it is keeping.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:32 pm

And I can't believe 5 people have voted for Union's choice. He has form for rigging competitons on here.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:33 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I like the Joy Division track but it is being criminally overrated given the company it is keeping.
I'd be very careful about having a pop at that song, seany. The poster who picked it has some pretty 'dangerous' friends.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:36 pm

Probably not helped by the fact that I've realised that nearly all of my nominations refer to the wrong round.
Laugh 

In all fairness I should have seven more points than I actually have, and if I'd voted for myself like everyone else I would have. In playing with a sense of sportsmanship and common decency I have been royally shafted.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:39 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I like the Joy Division track but it is being criminally overrated given the company it is keeping.
I'd be very careful about having a pop at that song, seany.  The poster who picked it has some pretty 'dangerous' friends.
I have slagged off Union as well and he seems to have earned a trigger happy reputation in recent times. No worries though, if I get the usual 6 month ban I'll be ok for round 6 or 7 - whatever the next one is.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:42 pm

Union Cane wrote:
Laugh 

In all fairness I should have seven more points than I actually have, and if I'd voted for myself like everyone else I would have. In playing with a sense of sportsmanship and common decency I have been royally shafted.
Not everyone else votes for themselves, but you're right, you got completely stiffed on the last round. I think you actually had 3 votes before they 'disappeared' which would have got you 8 points.

Any fair minded person would give you back the 8 points you clearly deserve.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:43 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
I'd be very careful about having a pop at that song, seany.  The poster who picked it has some pretty 'dangerous' friends.
I have slagged off Union as well and he seems to have earned a trigger happy reputation in recent times. No worries though, if I get the usual 6 month ban I'll be ok for round 6 or 7 - whatever the next one is.
It's not a moderator/admin.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:46 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Any fair minded person would give you back the 8 points you clearly deserve.
furious 
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next