The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury launches another foul mouthed attack

+40
joeyjojo618
Hibbz
catchweight
Scottrf
Rich1066
seanmichaels
jbeadlesbigrighthand
Adam D
TopHat24/7
Steffan
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Gentleman01
Boxtthis
jimdig
bhb001
hogey
azania
Strongback
Izzi
tunes666
mobilemaster8
rob-glos
John Bloody Wayne
oxring
Nico the gman
Hammersmith harrier
Seanusarrilius
ONETWOFOREVER
ShahenshahG
Small Time
Union Cane
hampo17
KingMonkey
owen10ozzy
huw
Lumbering_Jack
Duty281
Rowley
TRUSSMAN66
Rodney
44 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fury launches another foul mouthed attack  Empty Fury launches another foul mouthed attack

Post by Rodney Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:21 am

Good marketing tool or is the man completely insane ?

http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/09/tyson-fury-in-astonishing-foul-mouthed-and-homophobic-twitter-rant-at-david-haye-lennox-lewis-and-wladimir-klitschko-4141152/
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Fury launches another foul mouthed attack  Empty Re: Fury launches another foul mouthed attack

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:25 am

He can shut his mouth till 2014 for me.......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Fury launches another foul mouthed attack  Empty Re: Fury launches another foul mouthed attack

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:25 am

Fury is definitely a tool if he thinks this is positive marketing. However, it does beg the question as to whether or not certain posters should revise their opinions as to how much of a classless muppet David Haye really is if THIS is the alternative.

Gather the BBBC will be speaking to him and may impose a fine in excess of the £3k he was fined for a similar rant a while back.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:27 am

Can't they both be classless muppets.........

Geez............He's a r***ist and his Mate is a murderer........

So the r***ist is an okay guy...

Oh dear..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:29 am

Never like to say someone has crossed a line because by its very nature the line is completely subjective and arbitrary. However there really is no need for homphobia in any walk of life and Fury's constant need to resort to this kind of abuse is small minded and bigoted. If Hennessy was not petrified of losing the only fighter he has who could sell a ticket he would tell him to shut his mouth.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:33 am

I think I just went on Tyson Fury's twitter page, but I'm sincerely hoping, for the sport of boxing at the very least, that it was a parody. It contained a lot of illiterate scribbles, and it sounds like he's trying to entice Lennox Lewis out of retirement. I might need a translator to be sure though.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:37 am

He's a racist, homophobic pikey.

He's like a gay attention seeker.

I've no time for him.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:37 am

I usually find him funny but in this instance he was a complete dick.

If there is any chance there could be a double KO when he fights Haye I would be happy with the result.

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:43 am

Usual stuff from Fury as he looks to keep his name in the columns before February next year! It's a disgrace that he feels the need to resort to this kind of thing and the fact he consistently feels the need to revert to homophobic slur says a lot about him. He has always seemed ok on the Podcasts but I can't buy into the fact this is all a media show because you can be controversial without this language and behaviour/abuse.

I have never actually been on the podcast when we have had Tyson on but I really hope that I get a chance because I will not refrain from asking him why he feels he needs to come out with such nonsense and that he should keep it shut from time to time.

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KingMonkey Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:46 am

Lumbering_Jack wrote:He's a racist, homophobic pikey.

He's like a gay attention seeker.

I've no time for him.
Best. Post. Ever.

clap 

KingMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:46 am

owen10ozzy wrote:Usual stuff from Fury as he looks to keep his name in the columns before February next year! It's a disgrace that he feels the need to resort to this kind of thing and the fact he consistently feels the need to revert to homophobic slur says a lot about him. He has always seemed ok on the Podcasts but I can't buy into the fact this is all a media show because you can be controversial without this language and behaviour/abuse.

I have never actually been on the podcast when we have had Tyson on but I really hope that I get a chance because I will not refrain from asking him why he feels he needs to come out with such nonsense and that he should keep it shut from time to time.
We've asked him before, his response was he likes to get a reaction. Which to be fair it does both on the forums and on social networks.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:49 am

He has talked before about suffering with mental illness, and these outbursts clearly a symptom of his illness.

Yet rather than sympathy and understanding he is met with vitriolic abuse and name-calling.

You should all take a long hard look at yourselves, you really should.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:51 am

He's ignorant................and that's the bottom line.......

Not sure he really thinks it's insulting......playground stuff.......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Small Time Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:56 am

Union Cane wrote:He has talked before about suffering with mental illness, and these outbursts clearly a symptom of his illness.

Yet rather than sympathy and understanding he is met with vitriolic abuse and name-calling.

If it is proven he has a mental illness wouldn't it prohibit him from being in an arena where someone is trying to punch him in the head?

Small Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:56 am

Union Cane wrote:He has talked before about suffering with mental illness, and these outbursts clearly a symptom of his illness.

I suffer from seasonal depression, a touch of social anxiety, and moderate OCD.

Does that give me license to act like an uneducated tw@?

No, it doesn't.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:57 am

hampo171 wrote:
owen10ozzy wrote:Usual stuff from Fury as he looks to keep his name in the columns before February next year! It's a disgrace that he feels the need to resort to this kind of thing and the fact he consistently feels the need to revert to homophobic slur says a lot about him. He has always seemed ok on the Podcasts but I can't buy into the fact this is all a media show because you can be controversial without this language and behaviour/abuse.

We've asked him before, his response was he likes to get a reaction. Which to be fair it does both on the forums and on social networks.
To be fair you'll get a reaction if you push a disabled kid down some stairs, does not mean you should do it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:59 am

Rowley wrote:
hampo171 wrote:

To be fair you'll get a reaction if you push a disabled kid down some stairs, does not mean you should do it.
Tell that to Atos and the Met

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:01 am

Small Time wrote:

If it is proven he has a mental illness wouldn't it prohibit him from being in an arena where someone is trying to punch him in the head?
Not If Bob Mee say's it shouldn't !!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:02 am

He has admitted to being a depressive in the past, I genuinely think he has REAL mental issues.

Tyson got a lot of unfair stick when after his conference brawl with Lewis he spurted out what some at the time thought was homophobic, racist comments.

Maybe its the name TYSON.....

just saying.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:03 am

Just when Fury was gaining some fans for the postponement. Silly boy. Agree with Truss, both are muppets

Last edited by Seanusarrilius on Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:03 am

I think some on here are to happy to make excuses for Fury because he participates in the podcasts, doesn't result in much impartiality.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:13 am

You are what you are and it doesn't take a lot of thought to work out what Fury is,wouldn't expect anything less from this over-rated hype job.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:27 am

I think, think, that Union may have been on the wind up.

Just a thought.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:29 am

A few words from the stands:

Mr Fury has admitted to suffering from bipolar disorder, also known as manic depressive disorder. See link for DSMIV classification:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK64063/#_A92654_

Certainly his behaviour in and out of the ring displays plenty of features in common with this condition.

Patients whilst in the midst of manic episodes commonly report pressure of speech, flight of ideas and impulsive episodes. For neuropharmacological reasons that are still to be fully elucidated, during manic episodes patients commonly lack the ability to control impulsive acts and thoughts.

The most sensible and appropriate act for Tyson's support team to do is remove him from twitter - or at least view and check everything he types and/or says.

Bethlem Royal Hospital (Bedlam) after parliamentary enquiry of 1815, stopped the display of the mentally ill to the public on moral grounds.

200 years later, thanks to twitter, we have come full circle and are able to cackle at the unstable for our own amusement and edification.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:32 am

Best to just take it with a pinch of salt........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:57 am

Let's be honest, bipolar is just a made up illness. We are to keen to label people. And calling them weird is deemed unfair.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:59 am

It is definitely not a made up illness, only those who know nothing about it would claim such a thing, disgraceful.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:00 am

In fairness all these thousands of Doctors that treat it can be wrong.........Hammer

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:11 am

Laugh You can guarantee that everytime mental illness is brought up Lumbering Jack says something Moronic about it being made up. I vaguely remember someone posting something like this.

Try not to let Mumbling Cack wind you up Whilst he may be richer, more attractive and wealthier than you or I could ever hope to be he still has to live with his personality which is a far greater handicap than any amount of kebabs or abject povery will ever shackle you with.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:14 am

oxring wrote:A few words from the stands:

Mr Fury has admitted to suffering from bipolar disorder, also known as manic depressive disorder.  See link for DSMIV classification:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK64063/#_A92654_

Certainly his behaviour in and out of the ring displays plenty of features in common with this condition.  

Patients whilst in the midst of manic episodes commonly report pressure of speech, flight of ideas and impulsive episodes.  For neuropharmacological reasons that are still to be fully elucidated, during manic episodes patients commonly lack the ability to control impulsive acts and thoughts.  

The most sensible and appropriate act for Tyson's support team to do is remove him from twitter - or at least view and check everything he types and/or says.

Bethlem Royal Hospital (Bedlam) after parliamentary enquiry of 1815, stopped the display of the mentally ill to the public on moral grounds.  

200 years later, thanks to twitter, we have come full circle and are able to cackle at the unstable for our own amusement and edification.  
Displaying patients through no choice of their own is not the same as choosing to sing up to a website and write ridiculous things. I understand a mental health issue will effect his ability to know what not to say, but this is not the same as being displayed to the public.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:16 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Laugh You can guarantee that everytime mental illness is brought up Lumbering Jack says something Moronic about it being made up. I vaguely remember someone posting something like this.

Try not to let Mumbling Cack wind you up  Whilst he may be richer, more attractive and wealthier than you or I could ever hope to be he still has to live with his personality which is a far greater handicap than any amount of kebabs or abject povery will ever shackle you with.
Can't say fairer than that.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by rob-glos Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:19 am

When he did the interview last week with Kugan Cassius I genuinely felt sorry for him.

That interview won over a fair few people...

And after this, they all think he's a man sausage again.
Me included.

rob-glos

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:26 am

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Laugh You can guarantee that everytime mental illness is brought up Lumbering Jack says something Moronic about it being made up. I vaguely remember someone posting something like this.

Try not to let Mumbling Cack wind you up  Whilst he may be richer, more attractive and wealthier than you or I could ever hope to be he still has to live with his personality which is a far greater handicap than any amount of kebabs or abject povery will ever shackle you with.
Can't say fairer than that.
laughing

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:53 am

Hahaha what a gimp.

Where is Winchester when you need him.

Loved Hayes response though regarding needing an exorcism hahah

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:57 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:In fairness all these thousands of Doctors that treat it can be wrong.........Hammer
This issue with it is there is no conclusive results as to what it is, its just when it ticks a load of boxes that cant be anything else then it is classed as Bipolar... That does not mean its nothing, but there is nothing conclusive as to what it actually is... As for Doctors, they are paid to practice what they have learned to practice, not paid to study as to what illnesses or diseases actually are.... Just the best and legal methods of dealing with them, and reconsigning them.

Back on point, it seems many boxers suffer with depression, maybe its a come down from adrenalin, a bit like if you take Heroin then its harder to feel a high as you have been higher than you can get...

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:25 am

tunes666 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:In fairness all these thousands of Doctors that treat it can be wrong.........Hammer
This issue with it is there is no conclusive results as to what it is, its just when it ticks a load of boxes that cant be anything else then it is classed as Bipolar... That does not mean its nothing, but there is nothing conclusive as to what it actually is... As for Doctors, they are paid to practice what they have learned to practice, not paid to study as to what illnesses or diseases actually are.... Just the best and legal methods of dealing with them, and reconsigning them.

Back on point, it seems many boxers suffer with depression, maybe its a come down from adrenalin, a bit like if you take Heroin then its harder to feel a high as you have been higher than you can get...
On this point we fundamentally disagree - when trained I was encouraged to be "the physician and scientist". Most Doctors have an intercalated degree as well and I have not yet met one who does not have at least the most basic curiosity into their aetiology.

On the subject of Fury - this post and others like it (lets face it, he has form in acting like a fool online) could all relate to manic episodes.

A few points of clarification:
1. That does not mean they DO relate to manic episodes. He could just be a trifle immature.
2. Twitter, the medium, and Fury's team and family were the focus of my comparison with Bedlam -tis Twitter which displays his words and his family and manager who allows it.

In my view, it seems sad in the extreme that his actions, which could potentially stem from deranged higher processing, are a source of mirth and entertainment to so many.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:35 am

I can see the comparison, but the person choosing to put the oddness on display in this instance is the subject himself. I can't imagine the patients of bedlam were choosing to be displayed to the public.

I've been involved with groups made to deal with mental health issues and known bipolar people from a few walks of life, and none of them ever claim anything but responsibility for their actions, none of which include anything as off the wall as this. He is an adult, and although those close to him might be best off guiding him towards help if he has serious issues, if he's going to act this way I don't have much sympathy if a few people laugh at him. He brings it on himself, in my opinion.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzi Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:56 am

Talentless gipsy who 15 years ago would be decimated by the likes of McCall as tune up fights.

Don't like Haye but hope he plays with him for 3 rounds before dropping him twice, then goading some more, before smashing his face in. And then the paramedics dropping him out of the ring. And then the ambulance running out of morpheme. And then Price knocks him senseless and ends his career.

Hope they fine him enough so he can't afford the perrywinkle blue caravan he's been after.

Izzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:58 am

Tunes

There is no conclusive proof of any mental illness, it's not like a broken leg or even cancer, you can't physically see it. All of it is based on behavioral traits but ultimately depression is depression whether it's categorised as bi-polar, uni-polar or even SAD.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:00 am

oxring wrote:
tunes666 wrote:

On this point we fundamentally disagree - when trained I was encouraged to be "the physician and scientist".  Most Doctors have an intercalated degree as well and I have not yet met one who does not have at least the most basic curiosity into their aetiology.

On the subject of Fury - this post and others like it (lets face it, he has form in acting like a fool online) could all relate to manic episodes.  

A few points of clarification:
1. That does not mean they DO relate to manic episodes.  He could just be a trifle immature.
2. Twitter, the medium, and Fury's team and family were the focus of my comparison with Bedlam -tis Twitter which displays his words and his family and manager who allows it.  

In my view, it seems sad in the extreme that his actions, which could potentially stem from deranged higher processing, are a source of mirth and entertainment to so many.
Now that is rebuttal............

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:10 am

If there were no homophobic people in the world what would gay people have to rage against? Wink

It would appear Fury is simply name calling. I wonder if he really has problems with gay people. I worked with a French black guy who had played rugby for Lyon. He said to me he never took racist abuse on the pitch to heart as he saw it as empty words. In his opinion fans or players will always find some name to call a person when they are trying to throw them off their game. In the heat of battle people will say just about anything.

All the same if Fury was making racist comments I think it would be perceived as being worse.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:18 am

Strongback wrote:If there were no homophobic people in the world what would gay people have to rage against?  Wink.
Instead of insulting them let's patronise them instead...Rolling Eyes 

Seriously though......I always think the people in question should judge whether they are offended by comments..........Instead of saying that's offensive to gay people or that's offensive to black people......Or that's offensive to Americans, Brits, Mongolians etc.......

Think what most minorities find really offensive is PEOPLE TELLING THEM what they should be offended about.....

fury is ignorant............and talk is cheap.......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:21 am

It's funny that people who aren't happy with Fury are dally him a "gypo" and the like.

The criticism I have heard of doctors is that they are trained to practice in a didactic way. My own GP has said this to me as well as others.

Through family and friends I know a psychiatrist and two psychologists. All three are classic examples of people studying a subject to try and cure their own mental issues.

Last edited by Strongback on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:25 am

Strongback wrote:

Through family and friends I know a psychiatrist
I believe you..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:33 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Strongback wrote:

Through family and friends I know a psychiatrist
I believe you..

One mate is married to a psychiatrist and another to a psychologist. Both are fruitcakes. Very interfering types as well.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:36 am

Good of you to tell me..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:52 am

You poor sensitive souls. So easily offended. I'm shaking my phone with outrage at what Fury said. He must never be allowed to render another man unconscious for our pleasure.

I suggest he read War and Peace and quote Voltaire like most sensible and normal people.

As for the abject fool who called him a racist; isn't pikey a racist term not allowed on here. And please with your views you should be the last person to call anyone that. Or do you want another slap from me?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:11 am

[quote="Strongback"]If there were no homophobic people in the world what would gay people have to rage against?  Wink
[quote]

Straight people. Probably.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:32 am

Yes Az, lets all just ignore blatant homophobia if it's all in the name of self promotion, not like you accuse everyone of issues as soon as they say anything negative about Amir Khan.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:22 am

He is just a big brainless kid in a mans body, not worth getting offended about.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next