The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

German vs Japanese Cars

3 posters

Go down

German vs Japanese Cars Empty German vs Japanese Cars

Post by sikhlion Thu 17 Oct 2013, 7:35 pm

I was thinking of changing my 12 year old Toyota for a nicer looking Audi A5 or BMW. My toyota despite being old has never broken down and is still going strong. I was looking through the reliability reports on Google and to my surprise German cars didn't fare that well on the reliability index-I always thought they were a safe bet! So what are your experiences on Japanese vs German cars? Is there any reason to choose one over the other?

sikhlion

Back to top Go down

German vs Japanese Cars Empty Re: German vs Japanese Cars

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 17 Oct 2013, 7:42 pm

Always go for japanese - if you are a sports/mod kind of guy - honda is the way to go and even if you are not - just look after it and it will last forever.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 20 Oct 2013, 6:49 pm

I have a German car. Pick a Japanese car. Hell, if youre looking for luxury stay in Asia and get a Lexus. If youre looking for some va va voom, get a Honda, or even a Nissan. Unless you are looking for a seven-series/S-Class, there is nothing in a German car that an Asian cant give you better bang for buck...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down