The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone off to watch the Autumn internationals?

+17
welshy824 (new)
daidimview
GunsGerms
jimmyinthewell68
rainbow-warrior
nganboy
VietGwentRevisited
Engine#4
butterfingers
munkian
IanBru
lauriehow
RugbyFan182
maestegmafia
GLove39
LeinsterFan4life
DeludedOptimistorjustDave
21 posters

Go down

Anyone off to watch the Autumn internationals? Empty Anyone off to watch the Autumn internationals?

Post by DeludedOptimistorjustDave Sun 27 Oct 2013, 11:39 am

Going to the Tonga game, maybe the Argentina game as well.
The South Africa and Australia games only have seats left over in the rafters so might as well watch it on TV.
What about you guys?

Back to top Go down

Anyone off to watch the Autumn internationals? Empty Re: Anyone off to watch the Autumn internationals?

Post by LeinsterFan4life Sun 27 Oct 2013, 11:48 am

Going to see Ireland get hammered by NZ.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Anyone off to watch the Autumn internationals? Empty Re: Anyone off to watch the Autumn internationals?

Post by GLove39 Sun 27 Oct 2013, 11:59 am

3 trips to Murrayfield in 14 days what bliss.
Hopefully seen a solid win over Japan.
An intensely physical and close thought game against the Boks.
Before making it 3 wins on the bounce against the Wallabies Yahoo 

GLove39

https://www.youtube.com/user/GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 27 Oct 2013, 12:03 pm

Taking the family to watch Wales vs Australia with some friends who are coming over from Sydney...! Should be great fun.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by RugbyFan182 Sun 27 Oct 2013, 1:21 pm

Gonna see Ireland vs Australia. Should be a cracker!

RugbyFan182

Back to top Go down

Post by lauriehow Mon 28 Oct 2013, 12:08 am

As always I am off to see all four of Wales' games with my partner - tickets via the Blues for the 2 bigger games, and WRU shop allows you to pick your exact seats these days so all seats good. Let's hope for better than last year!

lauriehow

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Mon 28 Oct 2013, 1:51 am

I'll be at Murrayfield for the Japan and Australia matches.

The second match is also my first opportunity to inflict my siblings on my girlfriend. I'm genuinely not sure what's more terrifying - Israel Falou's sidestep, or the prospect of my brother's sense of humour...
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Mon 28 Oct 2013, 9:14 am

Going to Wales v SA with some family and friends, was a close run thing last one i went to, this one could be brutal
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfingers Mon 28 Oct 2013, 10:26 am

I'll be at Twickers for the big one, Murrayfield to see the boks and the MS for Aus.

It'll be a fun weekend for Twickers and Murayfield in 24 hours, that'll be tough on the liver!

butterfingers

Back to top Go down

Post by Engine#4 Mon 28 Oct 2013, 6:07 pm

Ireland vs Australia Yahoo Bringing my earplugs for anything that resembles '"Waltzing Matilda/O'Driscoll"...

Engine#4

Back to top Go down

Post by VietGwentRevisited Mon 28 Oct 2013, 6:26 pm

I will be watching them on TV in whichever club bar I am watching a game.

Do not enjoy going to international matches anymore - always feel like I am being ripped off.

VietGwentRevisited

Back to top Go down

Post by DeludedOptimistorjustDave Mon 28 Oct 2013, 8:53 pm

VietGwentRevisited wrote:I will be watching them on TV in whichever club bar I am watching a game.

Do not enjoy going to international matches anymore - always feel like I am being ripped off.
Agreed getting very pricey also success brings in a lot of glory fans which are up and flippin down during the game back and too to the bar!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Oct 2013, 9:46 pm

VietGwentRevisited wrote:I will be watching them on TV in whichever club bar I am watching a game.

Yep, it's better to watch them in a rugby club with like minded people I find as well.

I could've had hospitality with my brother's company for Tonga, but I'm away. I would certainly not pay for the stadium again.

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Mon 28 Oct 2013, 10:06 pm

What are prices like in Wales?
Thanks to the SRU's season pass offer, I'm seeing our next 5 home games (Japan, SA, Australia, England & France) for only £23 per game.

GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Oct 2013, 11:19 pm

I could watch all of Scotland's games for £3.50 each (max) thanks to tickets for troops. That's a good deal for you though.

Wales don't do deals like that, nor give up tickets to that website (as far as I'm aware). You'd think for the Tonga game (at least they might). I do think they take a fair whack off tickets for Tonga.

I haven't paid for a ticket since Ireland 11 though, so don't know sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeludedOptimistorjustDave Tue 29 Oct 2013, 12:54 am

25 quid for tonga and argentina games ,60quid for seat in the nose bleeds v SA and Aus:erm: 

Back to top Go down

Post by nganboy Tue 29 Oct 2013, 1:22 am

Gee it must be weird seeing a bunch of internationals at the same stadium in one year. In Wellington we get our 1 test a year and then make do with Super Rugby and ITM cup. This year I travelled to New Plymouth to watch us sneak past France. It's not that far but its still 4/5 hours by car.
nganboy
nganboy

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Tue 29 Oct 2013, 1:28 am

Risca Rev wrote:I could watch all of Scotland's games for £3.50 each (max) thanks to tickets for troops. That's a good deal for you though.
Wow, now that is a great deal, and well earned.

GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-warrior Tue 29 Oct 2013, 5:28 am

Hope to be in the Welsh Dragon Bar, in Wellington for one of them. Drinking real Welsh Beers and talking the language with a pub crowded for the game:)
rainbow-warrior
rainbow-warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Tue 29 Oct 2013, 8:17 am

i ll be watching all the games in Cardiff but prob in o neils bar broken Ale Whisky Bubbly guinness cider vomit 

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by DeludedOptimistorjustDave Tue 29 Oct 2013, 9:16 am

nganboy wrote:Gee it must be weird seeing a bunch of internationals at the same stadium in one year. In Wellington we get our 1 test a year and then make do with Super Rugby and ITM cup. This year I travelled to New Plymouth to watch us sneak past France. It's not that far but its still 4/5 hours by car.
Near on four hours by car for me too,i live in North Wales.

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue 29 Oct 2013, 9:24 am

nganboy wrote:Gee it must be weird seeing a bunch of internationals at the same stadium in one year. In Wellington we get our 1 test a year and then make do with Super Rugby and ITM cup. This year I travelled to New Plymouth to watch us sneak past France. It's not that far but its still 4/5 hours by car.
Slighty less stadia in Wales...
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by DeludedOptimistorjustDave Tue 29 Oct 2013, 1:53 pm

Should have put the Tonga game in Wrexham thou would have been good.

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue 29 Oct 2013, 2:49 pm

DeludedOptimistorjustDave wrote:Should have put the Tonga game in Wrexham thou would have been good.
WRU are all about the money, whats the cappacity ?
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Tue 29 Oct 2013, 4:08 pm

RugbyFan182 wrote:Gonna see Ireland vs Australia. Should be a cracker!
Me too.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by daidimview Tue 29 Oct 2013, 5:21 pm

Wales v SA, with missus. Family ticket for 70 quid for argies and Wales v Aussies my boy and myself. Would have liked Aussies first up.

daidimview

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 29 Oct 2013, 7:11 pm

DeludedOptimistorjustDave wrote:Should have put the Tonga game in Wrexham thou would have been good.
Or better still Parc Eirias in Colwyn Bay. It's been a great hit with the U20s six nations.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by DeludedOptimistorjustDave Tue 29 Oct 2013, 7:59 pm

maestegmafia wrote:
Or better still Parc Eirias in Colwyn Bay. It's been a great hit with the U20s six nations.
Yep true but the racecourse is bigger.

Back to top Go down

Post by welshy824 (new) Tue 29 Oct 2013, 8:02 pm

think I may be off to the tonga game but being a student the rest will just be in the pub with the rugby lads!

welshy824 (new)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 30 Oct 2013, 10:48 am

How's about The Brewery Field?
Oh silly me I forgot that the WRU won't let Tonga play there.Wink 

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Wed 30 Oct 2013, 11:43 am

Only US v. NZ Maori in Philadelphia.
Can't get home to see any of the big matches.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by daidimview Wed 30 Oct 2013, 2:34 pm

Has anyone received their tickets for the SA game in Cardiff! I have received the Aussie game but not SA, starting to sweat a bit.

daidimview

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Wed 30 Oct 2013, 2:43 pm

daidimview wrote:Has anyone received their tickets for the SA game in Cardiff! I have received the Aussie game but not SA, starting to sweat a bit.
My Mum's arrived yesterday, they are tracked by Royal Mail so don't worry Hug 
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by daidimview Wed 30 Oct 2013, 4:26 pm

Cheers, trying to attempt direct contact at WRU now is harder than reaching Cowell.

daidimview

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Wed 30 Oct 2013, 4:44 pm

ticketing@wru.co.uk
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Oct 2013, 5:26 pm

Simon Cowell's email address cannot be revealed to the public due to personal reasons. However, you can contact Simon through his fan mail address on 'Simon Cowell, PMK/BNC, 622 3rd Avenue, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10017, USA.'

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Wed 30 Oct 2013, 6:02 pm

munkian wrote:
daidimview wrote:Has anyone received their tickets for the SA game in Cardiff! I have received the Aussie game but not SA, starting to sweat a bit.
My Mum's arrived yesterday, they are tracked by Royal Mail so don't worry Hug 
Our tickets arrived yesterday too...

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Wed 30 Oct 2013, 9:03 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
Or at the Liberty Dave, and Nope, I willn't be watching any games live at the MS.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu 31 Oct 2013, 2:02 am

wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
Or at the Liberty Dave, and Nope, I willn't be watching any games live at the MS.  
Why not...?

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu 31 Oct 2013, 2:04 am

wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
Why not...?

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by disneychilly Thu 31 Oct 2013, 6:32 pm

Going to Paris to watch the All Blacks and just got tickets for my cousin and I for the NZ game here in Dublin for his birthday. Gotta shake the cobwebs out-just got back from South Africa and Arabia. Biltong if you read this-you have a beautiful country mate. Can't wait to get back there.

disneychilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down