The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Franz Beckenbauer: Aliens Have Challenged Humans to Soccer Game, ‘Winner Takes Earth’

+3
Roller_Coaster
CFCNick
VDT
7 posters

Go down

Franz Beckenbauer: Aliens Have Challenged Humans to Soccer Game, ‘Winner Takes Earth’ Empty Franz Beckenbauer: Aliens Have Challenged Humans to Soccer Game, ‘Winner Takes Earth’

Post by VDT Mon 04 Nov 2013, 12:59 pm

Franz Beckenbauer says that he’s been in contact with a group of aliens who have challenged humans in a soccer game.

The “winner takes Earth,” says the soccer legend, the only man to have won the World Cup as both a player and a manager.

The aliens are the mysterious men who have been appearing at soccer games across Europe, Beckenbauer claims.

The mysterious symbol that is emblazoned on their robes and that has been seen in the United Kingdom, New York, and Brazil is the insignia of the alien race, Beckenbauer added.

In a video published on YouTube, a reporter asks Beckenbauer if he is serious. Aliens? A soccer game?

“I’m very serious,” said Beckenbauer.

“The fate of mankind hangs in the balance, and I fear that the winner takes Earth.”

The aliens want to play a soccer game, and Beckenbauer will assemble a team called the Galaxy 11 to face them.

“I will lead a team of Earth’s finest, and I am taking careful and calculated steps to determine and assemble this team,” he said.

Asked if he had chosen anyone for the team, he said he had no comment: ”I’m still considering all options.”

On November 11, the first player will be announced.

Do we have a chance?

“We have no choice. We have to win.”

Any parting words?

“It’s ironic that after all this time, it will not be the military or our science that will be our salvation. It will be football that saves the planet.”

So who would be your GALAXY 11 to face the Aliens?

Manuel Neuer

Dani Alves   *  Vincent Kompany  *  Thiago Silva  *  Philipp Lahm

Bastian Schweinsteiger  *  Andres Iniesta

Cristiano Ronaldo  *  Mesut Ozil   *  Gareth Bale

Lionel Messi
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Franz Beckenbauer: Aliens Have Challenged Humans to Soccer Game, ‘Winner Takes Earth’ Empty Re: Franz Beckenbauer: Aliens Have Challenged Humans to Soccer Game, ‘Winner Takes Earth’

Post by CFCNick Mon 04 Nov 2013, 1:48 pm

Can't have Messi as the false 9. We need an actual top man. We don't know who these aliens are starting at centre back!

Stick him on the left and dump Caesar.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Franz Beckenbauer: Aliens Have Challenged Humans to Soccer Game, ‘Winner Takes Earth’ Empty Re: Franz Beckenbauer: Aliens Have Challenged Humans to Soccer Game, ‘Winner Takes Earth’

Post by Roller_Coaster Tue 05 Nov 2013, 10:08 am

Attack is the best form of defence.

Dump Neuer pick Heskey as a False #1.

Rush goalie anyway in these things isn't it?

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue 05 Nov 2013, 11:16 am

i like the opening team but would rather have ronaldo leading the line than messi. his aerial threat gives you something messi doesnt and he doesnt pass anyway, drop messi in replace ozil for yaya toure to give a bit more strength in the midddle and push iniesta up

not convinced on thiago silva at CB, luiz looks good at CB for brazil but cant defend to save his life. was always vidic and kompany for me, suppose its what vidic has left after his long term injury.

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue 05 Nov 2013, 11:18 am

oh and i would have lahm at right back and have alba at left back. alaba wouldn't be far behind

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue 05 Nov 2013, 12:01 pm

oh and in the alien 11 would be

GK. kang (simpsons) - extra tentacles come in handy in net
LB. alien 7
CB alien 47
CB. alien 12
RB. alien 10 (all from aliens, nothing better than a coherent organised back four hell bent on one thing, be like the arsenal back four all over again)
RM- yoda - bit light weight for the middle but pretty nippy in his pomp
CM- Spock- the aliens very own beckenbauer (captain)
CM- ALF- never shuts up talking, be like aliens version of roy keane
LM- Superman- again plenty of pace out wide there
CF- chewbacca- good target man
CF- predator - need i say more, clearly there star man has it all including a laser to shoot messi if he gets carried away

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue 05 Nov 2013, 12:02 pm

ET would be ref, doesn't need red card

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Tue 05 Nov 2013, 6:30 pm

The Doctor as the manager of the aliens.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 05 Nov 2013, 6:53 pm

The Aliens are going old school 4-4-2

Does that make me a traitor fot wanting them to do Earth?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourth Lion Wed 06 Nov 2013, 7:25 pm

Aliens... Pah..!!

Get Sigourney Weaver as impact substitute and the game's in the bag. Get away from that ball you BITCH..!!
The Fourth Lion
The Fourth Lion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down