The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Carter or is it Star Wars: Episode VII - I've Given up Hope

2 posters

Go down

John Carter or is it Star Wars: Episode VII - I've Given up Hope Empty John Carter or is it Star Wars: Episode VII - I've Given up Hope

Post by Guest Mon 11 Nov 2013, 2:42 pm

I tried watching John Carter recently but spent most of the film looking at the back of my eyelids.  Being a sci-fi produced by Disney, and coined as “Star Wars for a new generation”, is this a worrying sign for all those original Star Wars fans out there waiting for the seventh instalment of the saga?

Back to top Go down

John Carter or is it Star Wars: Episode VII - I've Given up Hope Empty Re: John Carter or is it Star Wars: Episode VII - I've Given up Hope

Post by Guest Mon 11 Nov 2013, 7:39 pm

I turned john carter off after 20 minutes or so so I cant comment how bad it is (could guess though)

As for star wars, after seeing what JJ Abrams has done for Star Trek I have no fears. Im confident that he'll eclipse episodes 1-3 which wont be a difficult task. Probably wont reach the heights of the originals but i still think the franchise is in safe hands

Back to top Go down

John Carter or is it Star Wars: Episode VII - I've Given up Hope Empty Re: John Carter or is it Star Wars: Episode VII - I've Given up Hope

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Wed 13 Nov 2013, 3:36 pm

i like john carter Doh  starwars with jj at the helm going to be awesome . matter of fact if its rubbish they still going to make mega bucks and help pay for john carter which i believe they lost millions on

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Wed 13 Nov 2013, 4:02 pm

I enjoyed John Carter as well Jimmy, didn't know it had been compared to Star Wars like that though. As with some films they overhyped it, but it's not a bad watch.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum