The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Tyson's Autobiography

+7
hampo17
ONETWOFOREVER
ShahenshahG
Rowley
milkyboy
TRUSSMAN66
Seanusarrilius
11 posters

Go down

Mike Tyson's Autobiography Empty Mike Tyson's Autobiography

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed 13 Nov 2013, 1:18 pm

This will be insane. I used to detest him for the way he has behaved, but I can't help but admit that this book will have to be one of the better reads.

Carried a fake willy around to pass drug tests.

Paid someone 250,000 after his tiger bit them.

Imagine the rest.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Mike Tyson's Autobiography Empty Re: Mike Tyson's Autobiography

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 13 Nov 2013, 1:24 pm

Fake willies were standard things back in the day.........Take a pee when you are clean and give them that pee when you're called.........

I used to have one.........So I could get some sleep while My Mrs was being pleasured..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Wed 13 Nov 2013, 1:36 pm

I guess you need something to cuddle up to, to get some sleep, if your mrs is being pleasured by the didsbury first 15

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 13 Nov 2013, 1:39 pm

It takes 15 Didsbury guys........ for her to get the pleasure 1 Boston boy brings.......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 13 Nov 2013, 1:41 pm

Am looking forward to this Sean, have got tickets to Mike’s one man show next year so not sure I want to read the book before then in case it spoils it but will read it at some point. Whatever one’s views on Mike is pretty undeniable he has had some life so if he is honest about half of it should make for a cracking read.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed 13 Nov 2013, 4:13 pm

Rowley wrote:Am looking forward to this Sean, have got tickets to Mike’s one man show next year so not sure I want to read the book before then in case it spoils it but will read it at some point. Whatever one’s views on Mike is pretty undeniable he has had some life so if he is honest about half of it should make for a cracking read.
I am sure it will. Like him or not, he has lived one hell of a life.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Nov 2013, 4:28 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:It takes 15 Didsbury guys........ for her to get the pleasure 1 Boston boy brings.......
1 in 15 didsbury boys likes licking anuses?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Nov 2013, 4:29 pm

Rowley wrote:Am looking forward to this Sean, have got tickets to Mike’s one man show next year so not sure I want to read the book before then in case it spoils it but will read it at some point. Whatever one’s views on Mike is pretty undeniable he has had some life so if he is honest about half of it should make for a cracking read.
where is it?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 13 Nov 2013, 8:53 pm

The funniest part of the book is when he caught Brad Pitt in a car with his then wife Robin Givens. According to Tyson he first thought Givens was in the car with a lady friend but as he approached he saw it was a young blonde man stoned out of his head and ''ready to recieve his last rites'' when he saw prime Mike Tyson approaching.

Had me in stitches that one.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Thu 14 Nov 2013, 1:04 pm

Apparently Frank Warren is considering legal action over his drug use and use of the fake todger.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 14 Nov 2013, 1:51 pm

Frank must be broke. Is there any other sport where lawyers make so much money out of? Where the actual participants get ripped off so often?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayweathers cellmate Thu 14 Nov 2013, 5:45 pm

hampo171 wrote:Apparently Frank Warren is considering legal action over his drug use and use of the fake todger.
I suppose boxing's not big enough for two cheating bell-ends.

Mayweathers cellmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Thu 14 Nov 2013, 5:47 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:The funniest part of the book is when he caught Brad Pitt in a car with his then wife Robin Givens. According to Tyson he first thought Givens was in the car with a lady friend but as he approached he saw it was a young blonde man stoned out of his head and ''ready to recieve his last rites'' when he saw prime Mike Tyson approaching.

I can't understand why she would chose Brad Pitt over Mike Tyson, very similar in looks.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 14 Nov 2013, 5:50 pm

Nico the gman wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:The funniest part of the book is when he caught Brad Pitt in a car with his then wife Robin Givens. According to Tyson he first thought Givens was in the car with a lady friend but as he approached he saw it was a young blonde man stoned out of his head and ''ready to recieve his last rites'' when he saw prime Mike Tyson approaching.

I can't understand why she would chose Brad Pitt over Mike Tyson, very similar in looks.
$$$$$$$$. She had larceny in her eyes. Plus Tyson was bog news and was good for her career.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 14 Nov 2013, 5:54 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
where is it?
Sorry Shah, did not see this. He is doing a few dates in London and one in Manchester and Dublin. I am going to the Manchester show. Looking forward to it, has been very well reviewed in Vegas and on Broadway.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Thu 14 Nov 2013, 7:48 pm

Mayweathers cellmate wrote:
hampo171 wrote:Apparently Frank Warren is considering legal action over his drug use and use of the fake todger.
I suppose boxing's not big enough for two cheating bell-ends.
Laugh clap 

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down