The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tweet Tweet

3 posters

Go down

Tweet Tweet Empty Tweet Tweet

Post by Guest Fri 04 Feb 2011, 6:30 pm

Just wondering who on here uses Twitter?
I created an account months ago but never really got into it.
It just seems like a glorified facebook status programme, but with the benefits of 'following' famous people.

Do you use it?
Who do you follow?
Whos the best 'Tweeter'?
Is it worth getting into it?

Back to top Go down

Tweet Tweet Empty Re: Tweet Tweet

Post by Liam_Main Sun 26 Jun 2011, 8:13 pm

I follow just about every celebrity out there,rarely go on it though much prefer Facebook.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sun 26 Jun 2011, 9:01 pm

I don't use Twitter at all. I couldn't really understand it when someone explained it to me, and to be honest it's not something that interests me. I follow some players through their own professional pages on Facebook, but that's it really.

I think it's useful for some well known people to use such as bands on tour who update fans on where they are and how their tour is going, but on a less professional basis, I do think you have to have some kind of self belief that everyone will find your posts interesting. Some of the comments that I've heard of well known people posting seem to be a lot of self-important bollix or childish disputes being done in public that would be better left unpublished. I'm not knocking it, just don't think it would be of any use to me.

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Sun 26 Jun 2011, 9:30 pm

I'm on Twitter quoite a lot. I follow 125 people from football, NFL, music, TV and film, and other sports.

The best tweeter has to be TheBigSam, it's a Sam Allardyce parody account and the things he posts are hilarious. Robbie Savage retweets a lot and he even retweets people that give him stick. Rainn Wilson is funny, Geno Hayes replies to his fans and even did a Q&A for the American Football v2.

I highly recommend using Twitter.

It's also where I find out my "World news" in the trending topics section.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down