The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup round 6

+6
Rowley
ShahenshahG
Bull
Notch
superflyweight
Galted
10 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Rowley Mon 27 Jan 2014, 1:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:I think I'll upset Jeff now and say that Blackberry Way is a better song than Waterloo Sunset.

Why would the fact you're a moron upset me?

As an aside though another Move song, Flowers in the Rain was the first song ever played on Radio One.

That could and should have been posted on me remarkably unpopular Music anecdotes thread....

Sean, if the thread had been called useless music trivia it almost certainly would have been. I have any number of such facts I could amaze you good people with.

Hit me.

Happily, the first Spice Girls Single not to go to Number 1 was Stop, it was kept off top spot by Run DMC vs Jason Nevins - It's Like That.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 48
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down


The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Thu 30 Jan 2014, 9:25 am

He's been spotted near Euston.

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Bearded-man
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 13671
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jan 2014, 9:33 am

Jeff: Aye up, ah'm jeff rowley, Can theur sha uz t' way teur t' nearest greggs
Seemingly Random Stranger: I Shall Show Thee Ruffian, *knocks him to the ground and kicks him into a coma*
TSMR: Dis mun be t' guy ah 'ired, Buy uz eur gps watch, will theur?!, keep tracks o' uz will theur?!, theur creepy pot bellied penny pincha, keep a' it seemingly randa stranga.
Seemingly Random Stranger:I'll shoh you, one's old bean, ruffian
TSMR:'ahahaheur 'ere's yu brass, thars earned it.
Seemingly Random stranger: Thanks *Walks off and mutters to himself under his breath* "Greggs belongs to Tophat and Only Tophat


ShahenshahG

Posts : 15725
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 36
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Jan 2014, 9:35 am

When I read that, all the words started moving and blended into one.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19265
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Thu 30 Jan 2014, 9:36 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:When I read that, all the words started moving and blended into one.

That happens to michaels with most things he reads.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 13671
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Jan 2014, 9:57 am

Galted wrote:That happens to michaels with most things he reads

Probably because his finger smudges the text as it slowly draws accross the page whilst saying the syllables out loud

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12458
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by seanmichaels Thu 30 Jan 2014, 10:04 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:When I read that, all the words started moving and blended into one.

Why I tend not to post after 5pm.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13340
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jan 2014, 10:08 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:When I read that, all the words started moving and blended into one.

Why I tend not to post after 5pm.

Tino has no alternative sadly. He can only drink from his son's liquor cabinet between 08:00 and 3:30

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15725
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 36
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by seanmichaels Thu 30 Jan 2014, 10:11 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Galted wrote:That happens to michaels with most things he reads

Probably because his finger smudges the text as it slowly draws accross the page whilst saying the syllables out loud

After I'd finished etch-a-sketching at the weekend I asked if I could use my mates Macbook. After 3 or 4 minutes of seeing me struggling to do anything they suggested I use the mousepad as the Macbook isn't touchscreen.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13340
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Jan 2014, 10:12 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:When I read that, all the words started moving and blended into one.

Why I tend not to post after 5pm.

Tino has no alternative sadly. He can only drink from his son's liquor cabinet between 08:00 and 3:30

Actually, I did post on a Saturday night once, but it was when the Welsh rugby chap called me pompous so I don't bother anymore.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19265
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by seanmichaels Thu 30 Jan 2014, 10:35 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:When I read that, all the words started moving and blended into one.

Why I tend not to post after 5pm.

Tino has no alternative sadly. He can only drink from his son's liquor cabinet between 08:00 and 3:30

Actually, I did post on a Saturday night once, but it was when the Welsh rugby chap called me pompous so I don't bother anymore.

I think Galted should post his daily lunch review on their busiest thread. Response should be quite amusing.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13340
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Jan 2014, 10:40 am

seanmichaels wrote:After I'd finished etch-a-sketching at the weekend I asked if I could use my mates Macbook. After 3 or 4 minutes of seeing me struggling to do anything they suggested I use the mousepad as the Macbook isn't touchscreen.....

A technically draw man sausage does not have the same effect on a macbook sean...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12458
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by seanmichaels Thu 30 Jan 2014, 10:50 am

rick_dagless wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:After I'd finished etch-a-sketching at the weekend I asked if I could use my mates Macbook. After 3 or 4 minutes of seeing me struggling to do anything they suggested I use the mousepad as the Macbook isn't touchscreen.....

A technically draw man sausage does not have the same effect on a macbook sean...

Did you ever see the snow johnson on the police car my mate made? Posted it before christmas on some thread. That was a work of art.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13340
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Thu 30 Jan 2014, 10:51 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:When I read that, all the words started moving and blended into one.

Why I tend not to post after 5pm.

Tino has no alternative sadly. He can only drink from his son's liquor cabinet between 08:00 and 3:30

Actually, I did post on a Saturday night once, but it was when the Welsh rugby chap called me pompous so I don't bother anymore.

I think Galted should post his daily lunch review on their busiest thread. Response should be quite amusing.....

I am giving it some serious thought although it would almost certainly be ignored like everything else I've posted on the rugby forum. I dream of one of them calling me "pompous".
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 13671
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Jan 2014, 10:54 am

seanmichaels wrote:Did you ever see the snow johnson on the police car my mate made? Posted it before christmas on some thread. That was a work of art.

If it is the one where the love sacs were overhanging the bonnet then yes I did and yes it is...

If only a monster snowman could be constructed wapping it out, maybe that shouls be your mates next project.

A Snowman lobbing it out over a community officers Segway

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12458
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by seanmichaels Thu 30 Jan 2014, 10:58 am

Around the same time somebody scaled the metal spiked fence surrounding Guildford CC and made a snowknob that must have been 7-8ft high. Impressive sight on an otherwise flat field.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13340
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:00 am

That shows commitment to the art form sean

Icy, slippy, spiked railings are quite a danger to the man parts, but sounds like it was well worth the effort

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12458
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:02 am

I can make a fairly accurate shark out of plasticine.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 13671
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:05 am

Galted wrote:I can make a fairly accurate shark out of plasticine.

Do you have to traverse a genital threatening assault course to get to the plasticine?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12458
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:07 am

No, but I have to restrain myself when the kid whose plasticine it is mashes it up into a ball.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 13671
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:09 am

Galted wrote:No, but I have to restrain myself when the kid whose plasticine it is mashes it up into a ball.

He probably doesnt know that you are a eunuch, he isn't conciously mocking you

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15725
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 36
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:13 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:No, but I have to restrain myself when the kid whose plasticine it is mashes it up into a ball.

He probably doesnt know that you are a eunuch, he isn't conciously mocking you

I assume that you don't man a Samaritans helpline.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 13671
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:17 am

Galted wrote:
I am giving it some serious thought although it would almost certainly be ignored like everything else I've posted on the rugby forum.

I actually remember something you posted on the rugby forum. Genuinely, I do.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19265
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:18 am

Galted wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:No, but I have to restrain myself when the kid whose plasticine it is mashes it up into a ball.

He probably doesnt know that you are a eunuch, he isn't conciously mocking you

I assume that you don't man a  Samaritans helpline.

No, its manned by Jehovas witnesses.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15725
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 36
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:20 am

Galted wrote:No, but I have to restrain myself when the kid whose plasticine it is mashes it up into a ball.

probably for the best if it is the same one that filled Tino in

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12458
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:22 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Galted wrote:No, but I have to restrain myself when the kid whose plasticine it is mashes it up into a ball.

probably for the best if it is the same one that filled Tino in

He didn't 'fill' me in. He got in a lucky shot, by accident, that was exaggerated by my forward momentum.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19265
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:26 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:
I am giving it some serious thought although it would almost certainly be ignored like everything else I've posted on the rugby forum.

I actually remember something you posted on the rugby forum.  Genuinely, I do.

 Very Happy 

Go on then. I bet it was though-provoking and insightful.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 13671
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:26 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:He didn't 'fill' me in. He got in a lucky shot, by accident, that was exaggerated by my forward momentum.

My mistake Tino, with the kids new found (unwarranted) thoughts of hardness, he may be mugging Jeff on Whitehall as we speak

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12458
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:29 am

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:
I am giving it some serious thought although it would almost certainly be ignored like everything else I've posted on the rugby forum.

I actually remember something you posted on the rugby forum.  Genuinely, I do.

 Very Happy 

Go on then.  I bet it was though-provoking and insightful.

The details are a little sketchy but was along the line of this:

Galted wrote: and Thinus Delport will analyse the game using the medium of sporting cliché

It was summat like that, anyway.  I actually thought it was quite amusing but I didn't know you at the time so couldn't be bothered to comment.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19265
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:31 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:He didn't 'fill' me in. He got in a lucky shot, by accident, that was exaggerated by my forward momentum.

My mistake Tino, with the kids new found (unwarranted) thoughts of hardness, he may be mugging Jeff on Whitehall as we speak

I still don't think Jeff has made it out of the station. He saw a Greyhound bus go whizzing by and it played with his mind.

"By eck, tha whippets are big and bloody fast down here in t'city".


Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19265
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:33 am

He is a plank, isn't he. I'm sure that it was roundly ignored by the smug philistines.

Well-remembered, I'm both touched and uneasy. You could say I'm a bit Saviled.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 13671
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:34 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:He didn't 'fill' me in. He got in a lucky shot, by accident, that was exaggerated by my forward momentum.

My mistake Tino, with the kids new found (unwarranted) thoughts of hardness, he may be mugging Jeff on Whitehall as we speak

I still don't think Jeff has made it out of the station.  He saw a Greyhound bus go whizzing by and it played with his mind.

"By eck, tha whippets are big and bloody fast down here in t'city".


I've just checked the local Wrap-It-up, he's not there.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 13671
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:36 am

Galted wrote:He is a plank, isn't he.  I'm sure that it was roundly ignored by the smug philistines.

Well-remembered, I'm both touched and uneasy.  You could say I'm a bit Saviled.

I have a large back catalogue of posts that I remember. It's a skill, and not one I am ashamed of.

One persons stalker is another persons savant.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19265
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:38 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:He didn't 'fill' me in. He got in a lucky shot, by accident, that was exaggerated by my forward momentum.

My mistake Tino, with the kids new found (unwarranted) thoughts of hardness, he may be mugging Jeff on Whitehall as we speak

I still don't think Jeff has made it out of the station.  He saw a Greyhound bus go whizzing by and it played with his mind.

"By eck, tha whippets are big and bloody fast down here in t'city".


He's probably seen a bendy bus and is now wielding a sword desperately trying to recall one of tinos arthropod lectures, so he can slay it.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15725
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 36
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:40 am

They are educational sessions, I don't like the word 'lecture'.

But, that is a very funny post.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19265
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:43 am

I hope rowley finds it as funny after being sectioned for a year.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15725
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 36
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:53 am

Large chicken burrito (aubergine instead of salsa) from Wrap-It-Up plus a pot of hot orange sauce.

enjoyment: 4.5/5 - sublime, if c0ck tasted that good Glated would take over
health: 3.5/5 - contains guacamole, beans, aubergine and lean chicken which offsets the calorific tortilla and health-neutral rice and grated cheese
price: 4/5 - normally £6.45 but I had a 20% off voucher so paid only £5.16. Rowley could have bought two whippet-skin manbags for that
overall: 80%

Verdict: Staggeringly good.  Quite weighty so the purchaser knows, immediately, that he's getting his money worth quantity-wise.  Comes in its own (free and eco-friendly) brown paper bag with handles which can be torn open and used as a tray for rice overspill.  Free as well are the very hot sauce and a useful napkin for wiping the face of the discerning burrito lover.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 13671
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jan 2014, 12:03 pm

For 7 pounds, you can buy a family pack of fried chicken and chips or in other words, a light snack for Toppy between Breakfast and brunch

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15725
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 36
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Jan 2014, 12:50 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:I hope rowley finds it as funny after being sectioned for a year.

After a previously 2 legged Indonesian gentleman hopped to a pay phone to call the local rozzers about a man wearing a flat cap trying to feed his limb to a bus

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12458
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Jan 2014, 12:55 pm

That's an interesting story, Rickster. Now do tell, how did the previously 2 legged Indonesian man lose a leg?

Everyone is desperate to know.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19265
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Thu 30 Jan 2014, 12:58 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:That's an interesting story, Rickster.  Now do tell, how did the previously 2 legged Indonesian man lose a leg?  

Everyone is desperate to know.

Not me, it's quite clear from the latter part of the story that it was removed by a man in a flat cap who then tried to feed it to a bus.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 13671
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Jan 2014, 1:00 pm

Galted wrote:Not me, it's quite clear from the latter part of the story that it was removed by a man in a flat cap who then tried to feed it to a bus.

Thats the one, you can fill in the rest of the Gaps from the Scolopendra Lecture notes Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12458
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jan 2014, 1:01 pm

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:That's an interesting story, Rickster.  Now do tell, how did the previously 2 legged Indonesian man lose a leg?  

Everyone is desperate to know.

Not me, it's quite clear from the latter part of the story that it was removed by a man in a flat cap who then tried to feed it to a bus.

Tino tries to avoid any mention of violence lest his son gets any ideas

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15725
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 36
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Jan 2014, 1:02 pm

I hope Rowley will enjoy our interpretation of "Jeff's Adventure in Londonland" upon his return/arrest (delete as applicable)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12458
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Jan 2014, 1:04 pm

He will be itching to use his green badge powers and delete some accounts.

Oops, silly me, he can't do that anymore since his demotion.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19265
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 30 Jan 2014, 1:06 pm

Pretty much open season on Jeff then  Very Happy 

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12458
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jan 2014, 1:07 pm

I reckon he lost to the bendy bus and is inside it now, bemoaning the cruelness of fate and partaking in his one joy before the end - posting on 606v2.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15725
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 36
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by seanmichaels Thu 30 Jan 2014, 1:41 pm

Galted wrote:Large chicken burrito (aubergine instead of salsa) from Wrap-It-Up plus a pot of hot orange sauce.

enjoyment: 4.5/5 - sublime, if c0ck tasted that good Glated would take over
health: 3.5/5 - contains guacamole, beans, aubergine and lean chicken which offsets the calorific tortilla and health-neutral rice and grated cheese
price: 4/5 - normally £6.45 but I had a 20% off voucher so paid only £5.16. Rowley could have bought two whippet-skin manbags for that
overall: 80%

Verdict: Staggeringly good.  Quite weighty so the purchaser knows, immediately, that he's getting his money worth quantity-wise.  Comes in its own (free and eco-friendly) brown paper bag with handles which can be torn open and used as a tray for rice overspill.  Free as well are the very hot sauce and a useful napkin for wiping the face of the discerning burrito lover.

This post would have really added to the 'Pick Your Irish XV For Scotland' thread in the internatiol section of the rugby boards.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13340
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 30 Jan 2014, 2:09 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

This post would have really added to the 'Pick Your Irish XV For Scotland' thread in the internatiol section of the rugby boards.

I thought it was Galted's best ever lunch review. Full of passion and extremely informative. If that meal only scored 80%, I wonder what he would would have to eat to improve on it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19265
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by superflyweight Thu 30 Jan 2014, 2:15 pm

Aubergines or not, the burrito would wallop Scotland at rugby.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 7624
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Thu 30 Jan 2014, 2:17 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

This post would have really added to the 'Pick Your Irish XV For Scotland' thread in the internatiol section of the rugby boards.

I thought it was Galted's best ever lunch review.  Full of passion and extremely informative.  If that meal only scored 80%, I wonder what he would  would have to eat to improve on it.

Winona Ryder's fanny.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 13671
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum