The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 Magazine Rugby Help

3 posters

Go down

V2 Magazine Rugby Help Empty V2 Magazine Rugby Help

Post by owen10ozzy Thu 30 Jan 2014, 10:17 pm

Hi to all on this forum,

We are launching/have launched a magazine to run alongside the V2 name. The aim of the magazine is to get some coverage to some sports which don't feature to much in terms of podcasts or on the journal.

I am currently seeking people who would be able to write a review on any of the upcoming 6 nations games. You need not commit to every single game and how you do the article is entirely up to you. Obviously there are plenty of fixtures being played out over Feb and I would like to feature a review of them in the 2nd edition of the magazine.

So if anyone wishes to get involved or has the time to help out please let me know on here, or drop me a message, just saying which games you'd like to do. As I said take on as few or as many as you wish...any help at all is much appreciated chaps.

Thanks alot.

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

V2 Magazine Rugby Help Empty Re: V2 Magazine Rugby Help

Post by Nematode Fri 14 Feb 2014, 8:09 pm

What might be a good idea is having one nation's fan beside another's to give views on how their side played.

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sat 15 Feb 2014, 1:18 pm

Nematode wrote:What might be a good idea is having one nation's fan beside another's to give views on how their side played.

Yep thats really good- maybe 200 words from a fan from each of the four nations?
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down