The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup round 6

+5
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
Galted
9 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty The Culture Cup round 6

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 12 Feb 2014, 9:58 am

First topic message reminder :

rick_dagless wrote:http://io9.com/5982701/ultrasound-makes-sonoluminescent-bubbles

I think it is a grey ground Julius rather than black and white, so we may agree to disagree on this one Smile

You could be right. If only you'd stuck to sonoluminescence, it definitely would have merited a round of applause. As it is, I'm not sure my conscient will allow it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 21120
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down


The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by seanmichaels Mon 24 Feb 2014, 11:54 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Half a kilo of farmer’s sausage served the traditional way

Was it served that way at school?

Very good.

Monkeygland sauce sounds terrific. A fruity and tomatoey spicy sauce. Could be a new rival for Chimichurri.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13366
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 24 Feb 2014, 12:04 pm

They seriously need to consider their naming conventions though...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12571
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Mon 24 Feb 2014, 12:08 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Ha ha. Brilliant. I was a little more blunt and actually called Barabara from Bangalore the C-word. Admittedly not my finest hour but it can be an impossibly trying experience.

I called some woman in the cinema a c*nt on Friday night.  I'd only just sat down when she appeared next to me, wanting me to move so she could return to her seat.  I'd got my arms stuck removing the Wolfskin 3-in-1 and was a bit indisposed but made as much of an effort as I could to move my legs out the way so she could get past, even smiling and making a bit of a joke about it, saying something witty like "there, I think that's just about enough room to squeeze past".  As she waddled past me she had a great sneer on her face and said "most people would just stand", looking at me then at the chap she was with.  This really p1ssed me off and I said something nonsensical along the lines of "well if it offends you when people don't stand then stay seated you c*nt".  I reckon she couldn't hear me but the girlfriend suggested that the whole cinema could hear and that what I'd said was uncalled for.  Worked out ok for me as I could watch the film in peace without any knee-fondling or hand-holding.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 14156
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Pal Joey Mon 24 Feb 2014, 12:10 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:monkeygland sauce

Sound delightful.

What else do they do?  Ocelot sperm?  Chimp pubes?  Slow roasted Impala bile duct?  

I was told by a host in Vietnam that I had just eaten roosters testicles.
I thought they were small pork mince balls floating around in the soup... which was quite delicious.
(the boiled veins mixed in with the 'pork' should have given it away)
Quite tasty... like slightly salty, springy sausage in a broth.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 52227
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Indo-Pacific

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 24 Feb 2014, 12:21 pm

I had Korean meatballs once...

They were the dogs B0ll0x

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12571
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Pal Joey Mon 24 Feb 2014, 12:25 pm

Local breed with a long family history of rabies?
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 52227
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Indo-Pacific

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 24 Feb 2014, 12:26 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I had Korean meatballs once...

They were the dogs B0ll0x

 Tumbleweed 

How was the Sarf, rick? Are you still marooned down here trying to work out the traffic light system?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19778
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 24 Feb 2014, 12:28 pm

Tino wrote:How was the Sarf, rick? Are you still marooned down here trying to work out the traffic light system?

Managed to escape unmolested cheers Tino, though glad to be back up here with the reasonably priced ale, and pleasing lack of Hi-tec wearing foodies.

How was your weekend?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12571
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 24 Feb 2014, 12:31 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:How was the Sarf, rick? Are you still marooned down here trying to work out the traffic light system?

Managed to escape unmolested cheers Tino, though glad to be back up here with the reasonably priced ale, and pleasing lack of Hi-tec wearing foodies.

How was your weekend?

Glad you made it back.

My weekend was pretty boring actually. No more threesomes with Weisz and Ryder. I did walk round in Winona's underwear for a hour but that was my only highlight.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19778
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 24 Feb 2014, 12:35 pm

Tino wrote:Glad you made it back.

My weekend was pretty boring actually. No more threesomes with Weisz and Ryder. I did walk round in Winona's underwear for a hour but that was my only highlight.

it was close at times, those bendy buses...

I guess it is an extra thrill with Winona's pants, as you are probably wearing stolen goods.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12571
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 24 Feb 2014, 12:38 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Glad you made it back.

My weekend was pretty boring actually. No more threesomes with Weisz and Ryder. I did walk round in Winona's underwear for a hour but that was my only highlight.

it was close at times, those bendy buses...

I guess it is an extra thrill with Winona's pants, as you are probably wearing stolen goods.

Plus she was still wearing them when I put them on.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19778
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 24 Feb 2014, 12:41 pm

Tino wrote:Plus she was still wearing them when I put them on.

Nice touch I shall expect to see you starring in a Galted rant anytime soon.

Winona has been my mascot in the deadpool for many a year now, wonder if V2 could benefit from a deadpool...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12571
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Mon 24 Feb 2014, 12:54 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Plus she was still wearing them when I put them on.

Nice touch I shall expect to see you starring in a Galted rant anytime soon.

Winona has been my mascot in the deadpool for many a year now, wonder if V2 could benefit from a deadpool...

We can. I nominate Jack Whitehall.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 14156
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 24 Feb 2014, 12:57 pm

Galted wrote:We can. I nominate Jack Whitehall.

Bonus points if it was DAVE667 who murdered them...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12571
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 24 Feb 2014, 12:57 pm

Galted wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Plus she was still wearing them when I put them on.

Nice touch I shall expect to see you starring in a Galted rant anytime soon.

Winona has been my mascot in the deadpool for many a year now, wonder if V2 could benefit from a deadpool...

We can.  I nominate Jack Whitehall.

Not Bradley Cooper?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19778
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Mon 24 Feb 2014, 12:59 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Plus she was still wearing them when I put them on.

Nice touch I shall expect to see you starring in a Galted rant anytime soon.

Winona has been my mascot in the deadpool for many a year now, wonder if V2 could benefit from a deadpool...

We can.  I nominate Jack Whitehall.

Not Bradley Cooper?

It's easy to avoid Bradley Cooper by avoiding sh1t films. Jack Whitehall, on the other hand, is on every f*cking once-funny television program currently broadcast. Do we lose our deadpool money if we do the killing ourselves?
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 14156
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 24 Feb 2014, 1:00 pm

He has been getting some rave reviews for American Hustle.......

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19778
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 24 Feb 2014, 1:02 pm

Galted wrote:Do we lose our deadpool money if we do the killing ourselves?

only if proven...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12571
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Mon 24 Feb 2014, 1:09 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:He has been getting some rave reviews for American Hustle.......

Haven't seen it yet but am not exactly holding my breath. On the other hand I have seen the following which were poor to mediocre: The Hangover, The Hangover Part II, Silver Linings Playbook, The Place Beyond The Pines,
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 14156
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 24 Feb 2014, 1:13 pm

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:He has been getting some rave reviews for American Hustle.......

Haven't seen it yet but am not exactly holding my breath.  On the other hand I have seen the following which were poor to mediocre: The Hangover, The Hangover Part II, Silver Linings Playbook, The Place Beyond The Pines,

I was making it up anyway. I haven't read any reviews of American Hustle.

Just trying to wind you up, really. Didn't work as well as I had hoped.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19778
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Mon 24 Feb 2014, 1:14 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:He has been getting some rave reviews for American Hustle.......

Haven't seen it yet but am not exactly holding my breath.  On the other hand I have seen the following which were poor to mediocre: The Hangover, The Hangover Part II, Silver Linings Playbook, The Place Beyond The Pines,

I was making it up anyway.  I haven't read any reviews of American Hustle.

Just trying to wind you up, really.  Didn't work as well as I had hoped.

Am temporarily numb to your wind-ups after your claims about Ryder.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 14156
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 24 Feb 2014, 1:16 pm

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:He has been getting some rave reviews for American Hustle.......

Haven't seen it yet but am not exactly holding my breath.  On the other hand I have seen the following which were poor to mediocre: The Hangover, The Hangover Part II, Silver Linings Playbook, The Place Beyond The Pines,

I was making it up anyway.  I haven't read any reviews of American Hustle.

Just trying to wind you up, really.  Didn't work as well as I had hoped.

Am temporarily numb to your wind-ups after your claims about Ryder.

They are all true.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19778
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Mon 24 Feb 2014, 1:18 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:He has been getting some rave reviews for American Hustle.......

Haven't seen it yet but am not exactly holding my breath.  On the other hand I have seen the following which were poor to mediocre: The Hangover, The Hangover Part II, Silver Linings Playbook, The Place Beyond The Pines,

I was making it up anyway.  I haven't read any reviews of American Hustle.

Just trying to wind you up, really.  Didn't work as well as I had hoped.

Am temporarily numb to your wind-ups after your claims about Ryder.

They are all true.

Each one rankled. There's just a tiny bit of me that believes anything in typed form.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 14156
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 24 Feb 2014, 1:21 pm

Tino, please start a new multi-round competition based on your claims about Winona.
Call it the Ryder Cup.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 21120
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Rowley Mon 24 Feb 2014, 1:25 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
I was making it up anyway.  I haven't read any reviews of American Hustle.


It is excellent. There you go, you have read one now.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 49
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by superflyweight Mon 24 Feb 2014, 1:27 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Tino, please start a new multi-round competition based on your claims about Winona.
Call it the Ryder Cup.

Rydher Cup surely?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 7873
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 24 Feb 2014, 1:29 pm

Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
I was making it up anyway.  I haven't read any reviews of American Hustle.


It is excellent. There you go, you have read one now.

What about Bradley Cooper? Is he any good in it?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19778
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Rowley Mon 24 Feb 2014, 1:39 pm

Yes he is Tina, the performances are good all round. Jennifer Lawrence is way too fit to accept her as the stay at home nagging wife, but that aside the performances are uniformly excellent. Plus points also go to it for having the lovely Amy Adams in it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 49
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by seanmichaels Mon 24 Feb 2014, 1:43 pm

Rowley wrote:Yes he is Tina, the performances are good all round. Jennifer Lawrence is way too fit to accept her as the stay at home nagging wife, but that aside the performances are uniformly excellent. Plus points also go to it for having the lovely Amy Adams in it.

See this is film snobbery. Just watch the bleddy film. Of course the actor is going to be fit, that's half the requirement. Film snobbery is the only fault I can find with Galted (along with the fact he doesn't eat mammals).

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13366
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Guest Mon 24 Feb 2014, 1:45 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Galted wrote:We can. I nominate Jack Whitehall.

Bonus points if it was DAVE667 who murdered them...
Would I have to travel "darn sarf"? To be honest, I struggle to come to terms with how far it is to Barnsley

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Rowley Mon 24 Feb 2014, 1:47 pm

What's snobby about that Sean, was an aspect of the film I found slightly implausible. If someone cast the kid that played Mclovin as a Navy Seals close combat expert I would consider that vaguely ridiculous, what is different here?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 49
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by seanmichaels Mon 24 Feb 2014, 1:48 pm

Rowley wrote:What's snobby about that Sean, was an aspect of the film I found slightly implausible. If someone cast the kid that played Mclovin as a Navy Seals close combat expert I would consider that vaguely ridiculous, what is different here?

I know some fit women who are lazy c..... stay at home mums.


Last edited by seanmichaels on Mon 24 Feb 2014, 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13366
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Rowley Mon 24 Feb 2014, 1:50 pm

It is not the fact she is stay at home Sean, it is the character she plays. In the film she is quite shrewish and nagging, she just seemed miscast in it to me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 49
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by seanmichaels Mon 24 Feb 2014, 1:53 pm

Rowley wrote:It is not the fact she is stay at home Sean, it is the character she plays. In the film she is quite shrewish and nagging, she just seemed miscast in it to me.

Ok. You could be right I suppose.

Jesse's girlfriend off BB was well cast.


seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13366
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 24 Feb 2014, 1:54 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Would I have to travel "darn sarf"? To be honest, I struggle to come to terms with how far it is to Barnsley

he travels a lot on tour, so maybe get your opportunity at the Alhambra?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12571
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Mon 24 Feb 2014, 1:56 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote: Film snobbery is the only fault I can find with Galted (along with the fact he doesn't eat mammals).

I plan on eating whale when I go to Reykjavik.  One of my cousins is always posting that Sea Shepherd bollox on Facebook so it'll be great when she's said some crap about how beautiful whales are to add that they're even better with scallops and pesto.  Perhaps they do whale burritos in Iceland.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 14156
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Mon 24 Feb 2014, 2:09 pm

seanmichaels wrote: Film snobbery is the only fault I can find with Galted (along with the fact he doesn't eat mammals).

I plan on eating whale when I go to Reykjavik.  One of my cousins is always posting that Sea Shepherd bollox on Facebook so it'll be great when she's said some crap about how beautiful whales are to add that they're even better with scallops and pesto.  Perhaps they do whale burritos in Iceland.

Apologies for the poor quality of my previous quote.  I blame National Rail Enquiries.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 14156
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 24 Feb 2014, 2:10 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Film snobbery is the only fault I can find with Galted (along with the fact he doesn't eat mammals).

And his inability to use the 'Quote' facility correctly, followed by editing his post after realising his mistake.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 21120
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Mon 24 Feb 2014, 2:14 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Film snobbery is the only fault I can find with Galted (along with the fact he doesn't eat mammals).

And his inability to use the 'Quote' facility correctly, followed by editing his post after realising his mistake.

I think you'll find that I left the original post in all its glory, Julius.  I hope that others may learn from my mistake.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 14156
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 24 Feb 2014, 2:37 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Film snobbery is the only fault I can find with Galted (along with the fact he doesn't eat mammals).

And his inability to use the 'Quote' facility correctly, followed by editing his post after realising his mistake.

I think you'll find that I left the original post in all its glory, Julius.  I hope that others may learn from my mistake.

Probably not

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 21120
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Mon 24 Feb 2014, 2:41 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Film snobbery is the only fault I can find with Galted (along with the fact he doesn't eat mammals).

And his inability to use the 'Quote' facility correctly, followed by editing his post after realising his mistake.

I think you'll find that I left the original post in all its glory, Julius.  I hope that others may learn from my mistake.

Probably not

That's the third time today you've made me chuckle like a pervert and you haven't even had to use the h-word.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 14156
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 24 Feb 2014, 2:51 pm

I try to save it for special occasions. A weekend at the Hamptons, for example.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 21120
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Mon 24 Feb 2014, 2:53 pm

Laugh 
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 14156
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:21 am

Hush!
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 14156
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:22 am

Hush!
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 14156
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:22 am

Whisper who dares!
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 14156
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Galted Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:22 am

Christopher Robin's just gone f*cking spare!
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 14156
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : not the wi-fi password

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:00 am

8960

 The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 3559488474 

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19778
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:06 am

Good morrow, good sirrahs.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 21120
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:31 am

Hi.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19778
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum