The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Promo Vault No. 2

Go down

Which promo should be entered into the Vault

The Promo Vault No. 2 Vote_lcap50%The Promo Vault No. 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
The Promo Vault No. 2 Vote_lcap17%The Promo Vault No. 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
The Promo Vault No. 2 Vote_lcap33%The Promo Vault No. 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

The Promo Vault No. 2 Empty The Promo Vault No. 2

Post by MtotheC Thu 27 Feb 2014, 4:01 pm

simply vote for the one you think is the best and leave us a comment as to why, feel free to debate the merits of each one and its potential place in the vault.

Also please PM me any suggestions for promos that think should be considered for the vault.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

The Promo Vault No. 2 Empty Re: The Promo Vault No. 2

Post by MtotheC Thu 27 Feb 2014, 4:02 pm

Promo by- Enforcer
Wrestler- Enforcer
Topic- Hero’s Funeral

The arena descends into darkness and the crowd wait in anticipation. The screen flickers into life and shows the promotional poster for Hero v Enforcer at Scars and Stripes.

This fades to black and a count down timer appears on the screen, each number accompanied by a beep similar to that of a heart monitor.

10……

9……

8……

7……

6……

5……

4……

3……

2……

1…………

*Beeeeeeeeeeep*

A flat line appears on the screen to accompany the sound that is filling the arena.

Suddenly the screen shows an image of a cemetery gate as the beep is replaced by the sound of tyres on gravel. A funeral procession drives through the gates at a walking pace, led by a head mourner on foot. The camera moves from the mourner to the hearse which contains a coffin masked by an elaborate floral display spelling ‘HERO’.

As the hearse moves out of shot the lead car comes into focus an through the window a woman can be seen, head turned away from the window and covered in a black veil. She appears to be comforting a young child in the seat next to her.

As the vehicle stops the head mourner walks to the car and opens the door as the woman and child step out. The child’s face is buried in the woman’s leg and while her face is masked with the veil tears can be seen on her cheeks. The head mourner points to his left and the two walk sombrely away, the camera pans up to focus on his face. It is clear for the first time that it is Enforcer and he pulls an insincere sad face and mockingly wipes a tear from his eye.

The screen changes to a graveside scene where a vicar is reading from the bible. The woman and child are stood at the side of the grave surrounded by mourners. The coffin is slowly lowered into the ground by four men, a single red rose sitting on the lid. The camera then moves away and focuses on the headstone, it reads:

Steve ‘Hero’ Johnson

Died trying to be a Hero – May 26 2013

As the camera pans back to the graveside the mourners have gone and stood at the foot of the grave stands Enforcer, still dressed in funeral attire. He has his hands clasped in front of him and is looking into the grave. He slowly looks up until he is staring directly into the camera.

E: Scary isn’t it Hero? A glimpse at your future should you turn up to Scars and Stripes. You have less than a week to make your decision, the biggest of your life.

In fact, it is not only the biggest decision of your life, but that of little Austin. You saw how distraught he was watching you being lowered into your cold grave, imagine how much worse it will be for him watching the life force drain out of you at Scars and Stripes. As his little eyes fill with tears as he realises that you chose fame, glory and an insurmountable opponent instead of caring for him.

I want you to turn up on Sunday Hero. I want to be the one that ends you. I want to be the one that saves Austin from a lifetime of neglect from the most self absorbed father in the world.

I know you will be there. I know that there is not one ounce of decency within you that will force you to put your own son before a shot at glory. But if you do turn up I want you to know, without a shadow of doubt, what is waiting for you. One way or another our story ends at Scars and Stripes Hero.

The camera zooms out and upwards as Enforcer looks back down at the grave.

E: We commend the soul of our brother departed, and we commit his body to the ground; earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust…

Fade to black

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Promo by- DP
Wrestler- Scott Harris
Topic- The Sharpshooter is here!

We go backstage, to the interview area. Stood in jeans and a plain black hoody, with the hood up, is a man standing at 6 foot tall. He exudes a calm persona and simply just looks into the camera, not showing any sign of nerves at all. He clicks his neck from side to side and removes the hood, he has short, shaved hair. He is Scott Harris.

SH: If you don't know me, if you've never seen my face, seen what I can do, well let me do you a favour and introduce myself. Ladies and gentlemen, my name is 'The Sharpshooter' Scott Harris and I am here in 6CW.

I'm not a showman, I'm not a man who will come roaring out and play up to the crowds, I'm not an extroverted attention seeker who'll just bombard you with catchphrases and gimmicks and sell merchandise like a flood. Pure and simply, first and foremost, I am a wrestler. I abide by the mantra of actions speaking louder than words because lets face it, why talk a man into the dust when you can punch him?

I've spent years developing and honing an arsenal designed to inflict pain, to do a job... To win.

As much as the next man may be a charismatic, enigmatic, death defying acrobat, I'm just an athlete. I work hard, I train hard and I like to reap the rewards of what I sew. I've spent years treading the boards, wrestling overweight nobodies in small halls around the country. And now, I've got my shot at the big time, the local boy in his home city, wrestling in a venue that shaped a generation, that was the focal point of a legacy.

And it's fitting that it's there that I'll ply my trade, because I want to build my own legacy. I want people to watch me and admire the art form that is wrestling, I want kids to watch me and believe. Believe that through good, old fashioned hard work and guts, that they too can be in my position.

The 27th represents the beginning of something. I refuse to live in the past and I expect the same of the 6CW audience. Join with me, watch me do my thing and appreciate that wrestling is a thing of beauty!

But why do they call me 'The Sharpshooter'? Well... (He chuckles) Like a sniper, I'm precise, to the point. I know what hurts people and I know how to operate effectively. Why unload a whole clip on someone, waste your whole magazine, when one shot in the dark can bring a man to their knees?

That's how I operate.

I might not know who my opponent for Anarchy is, they might not know who I am equally but there is one given about this coming show. Afterwards, everybody will know who 'The Sharpshooter' Scott Harris is and more importantly, what he's all about.

The camera begins to zoom out, Harris nods, puts his hood back up and leaves the scene as a graphic replaces it, emblazoned with the words: "SCOTT HARRIS DEBUTS AT ANARCHY!".

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Promo by- Viper
Wrestler- Liam Wood
Topic- Viper bites back

OOC: This scene takes place after the Wood/Thunder brawl

???: Get the hell off me!

A 6CW security member is launched across the room sending a table flying as the camera pans around to see a furious Liam Wood fighting off security, the attempt to hold him back but he once again sends one of them across the room, another two attempt to hold him back but they are quickly tossed to the ground, the camera moves in closer as the security circle Wood, his face snarls as the nervous team attempt to calm him down.

Head of security: Mr Wood...The Authority have asked you to leave, if you refuse we will have to use force to remove you.

A smirk covers Wood's face as he squares up to the head of security

Wood: Seriously!? You think that any of you would have a chance of moving me if I didn't want to go?

The security guard steps to the side as Wood brushes past him, the camera follows and attempts to get his attention but Wood continues.

???: Liam...Liam...Do you have anything to say about what just happened!?

Liam pauses, bowing his head and taking a deep breath before turning around to see Timothy Allen stood with the camera crew, Wood approaches with a stoney expression plastered across his face as Allen takes a deep breath, clearly regretting his decision already. Wood thinks for a second, the camera revealing the bruises from his fight with Thunder, a serious look covers his face as he begins to talk.

Wood: Yeah, I do actually...I want to thank Thunder for tonight...I want to thank him for everything he's done for me since we came over to 6CW so far actually...

Allen looks confused as Wood pauses for a second, he runs his hand across his face before continuing to talk

Wood: Now you might be thinking, I might not have anything to thank him for...he lost my World Title for me, he screwed up countless times causing me to lose matches, he STOLE my rematch and then managed to blow that...and then, after all of that...when I tried to speak to him tonight, he punches me in the face...but, at least...I know exactly who he is now...exactly who he's always been underneath that bullsh!t act...he says he wants to entertain the fans, he says that he's the “good guy” but the truth is he wants the spotlight and the moment things don't go well for him, he cries about it...it's a shame that it's taken fourteen years for him to truly show it..

Tim attempts to speak but Wood continues his rant.

Wood: Mike...if you're watching this then I have a message for you...you have started something that you cannot and WILL not finish...I stood by you after you cost me the most important thing I had...I stood by you when you cost me matches...hell, I was going to lose my shot at ever holding that title again because we were like brothers...I was going to do that for you but look how it turns out...YOU get yourself knocked out...YOU get pinned and then you try to blame ME!? You attack me because you let that idiot Enforcer pin you...what did you think I'd do? Let you win because we're best friends...f*ck that...you lost because you couldn't cut it and then you took it out on me...that will be the biggest mistake you've ever made.

Allen cuts in

Allen: I assume you'll want to settle this in the ring then? The last time you met Thunder in a match was during your reign as the Television Champion in EWF in a match that some still claim as a match of the year candidate, you came out victorious that time around how do you see it going if you square off again.

Wood: The same but with one massive difference...the last time I stepped in to the ring with Thunder, I was stepping in with my best friend, a guy I've know for over 14 years...that time, was about respect and showing the world what two kids from Hereford could do, showing the world that at a PPV named after the American flag that two English men who grew up loving this business could steal the show...next time, well...let's just say, it'll be different.

Allen: How so?

Wood pauses as a snarl covers his face, he shakes his head as he looks to the right and see's the poster for the PPV.

Wood: This time there will be no respect...hell, I don't even care if I win or lose. I just want to show him what happens when you turn your back on me. I gave him my loyalty despite of everything...the “accidental” cheap shots, the title loss and the fact I'd never be able to fight for that belt again...despite all of that...he still took my loyalty and threw it away like a spoilt brat.He'll try and find a way to come out of this like the good guy but the fact is...he threw the first punch, he was the one that interfered in MY match when I never asked him too and he was the one that not only lost my rematch but took it for himself.

Allen: To be fair, he was put there by The Authority.

Wood: I know...I find it funny actually, he thinks he's the man now he's had a World Title shot but the truth is...he was just there because the Authority wanted to get to ME! They wanted to break me down by giving my shot to a man who just can't compare...they wanted to break this friendship down...

Allen: I'm sorry to say but it looks like they've succeeded

Allen backs off as Wood glares at him, he attempts to call security over but Wood shakes his head and looks in to the camera...

Wood: The Authority didn't destroy this friendship, everything they did just made our friendship stronger...no, the one who destroyed this!? It was Thunder...I was willing to lose my shot at the World Title for him, I guess that means nothing to him...he did this, not Jones, not Callahan and not that little wh*re Kelsey...everything that happens to Thunder from this point on is his own fault.

Allen attempts to speak but Wood simply shakes his head and walks out of the scene as it fades to black.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu 27 Feb 2014, 6:07 pm

So who voted for who and why?

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down