The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alvarez v Angulo

+15
TRUSSMAN66
kingraf
Strongback
Rodney
Hammersmith harrier
hazharrison
milkyboy
catchweight
mobilemaster8
Boxtthis
ONETWOFOREVER
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
Diamond in the rough
Gerry SA
John Bloody Wayne
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alvarez v Angulo Empty Alvarez v Angulo

Post by John Bloody Wayne Thu 06 Mar 2014, 8:52 pm

Potential war on the cards between the two Mexicans, and one I respect Alvarez for taking. So what will happen?

Alvarez has good fundamentals and can counter punch effectively, which is exactly what you want against El Perro. However there's no denying Lara's a far quicker backfoot boxer than Alvarez, and he was caught solidly twice. Angulo usually only needs one chance.

Alvarez, although excellent in my opinion, has the obvious weakness of poor workrate. This is ok against Trout, who can't effectively force the action, but Angulo will be in his face for three minutes a round.

Maybe I'm bias because I like El Perro and he sports an excellent beard. He's one of those sensitive tough guys and it's a nice clash between the pitbull and the hyped pretty boy.

Mano a mano, who ya got?

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Alvarez v Angulo Empty Re: Alvarez v Angulo

Post by Gerry SA Thu 06 Mar 2014, 9:17 pm

I've got El Perro by KO. Alvarez is a little overrated for me. And he's never faced a puncher. As JBW said, Angulo only needs to land once, and it's a game changer. 

Looking forward to my boy Leo Santa Cruz vs Christian Mijares. 

I see Carlos Molina's been arrested...

Gerry SA

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond in the rough Thu 06 Mar 2014, 9:24 pm

Will tell you how good alverez is angulo gave Lara all he could handle so will be good to see

Diamond in the rough

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Thu 06 Mar 2014, 9:24 pm

Think that angulos style is awful for canelo

Canelo fights at his own place and unless he can really hurt angulo then I can't see him competing and keeping him off. Canelo isn't as slick as lara and lara had so many problems with angulos pressure. Canelo isnt a one punch guy so will have to wear him down which I can't see happening so he only stops angulo if his eye gives way which is possible

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond in the rough Thu 06 Mar 2014, 9:26 pm

Whu I agree his style is bad for canelo but will prove a lot of doubters out there if he were to win! I think canelo will win maybe even rob angulo but I've bet angulo as he's ridiculous odds at 5-1

Diamond in the rough

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu 06 Mar 2014, 10:23 pm

I would have gone for a shut out win for Canelo if it was not for the fact that Angulo is trained by Hunter.

In all access Hunter reveals that he trains his fighters to hit but not get hit but as Angulo is just like his nickname ''the dog'' who is relentless and will take a few to land a couple, Hunter had to just improve on Angulo's style. This leads me to think that Angulo will pose more then a few poblems for Canelo but I still see Canelo winning.

Could be FOTY

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Thu 06 Mar 2014, 10:25 pm

We'll get to find out a lot about Canelo in this fight. It's one of the few times that he'll be in there with someone possibly stronger than him for a start.

I watched the Angulo-Lara the other night. Good fight. El Pero is relentless and - despite looking completely overmatched in the early stages - had a much better boxer in big trouble.

I have no doubt Canelo can outbox him, but can he keep him off on the inside?

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Thu 06 Mar 2014, 10:35 pm

I think Canelo is probably over rated but at the same time he isn't (if that makes ANY sense).

Handily defeated a good fighter in trout.....not going to look too much into his wins over Mosley, Lopez and Hatton......

Has shown a mature head in the ring with a good boxing IQ, can mix it up as a boxer puncher.

My major concern in this fight is that he really tends to fight in spurts (see Broner)......where as Angulo tends to fight every second of the round.

I expect Alvarez to do well early on, landing sucker punches and counters to Angulo for maybe 4 rounds.....Angulo then wears him down and stops him late.

Either that or Canelo comes through some hairy moments and puts on a display and shows just how good he actually is whilst defining how great a win it was for Floyd.....

Roll on Lara vs Canelo?

Should be interesting Saturday night and a lot of questions will be answered about the young red head.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Thu 06 Mar 2014, 10:52 pm

Alvarez handily defeated Trout? Give me a break...Extremely close fight.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Thu 06 Mar 2014, 10:54 pm

Wouldn't say it was "extremely" close, Catch.

Id say he won by 4 rounds. 116-112 plus a nice knockdown as well.

Not as handily as Lara, but good enough....especially after he just beat Cotto.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Thu 06 Mar 2014, 10:57 pm

It could have gone either way.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Thu 06 Mar 2014, 11:14 pm

Not so sure mate. If memory serves, he lacked a big output, but was far more accurate and powerful with his work.

Either or, it was a solid win.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Thu 06 Mar 2014, 11:23 pm

It was a tight win over a solid fighter but it definately wasnt a handy win. Bernstein scored it a draw, Fat Dan had Alvarez by a single point as did Malignaggi. Elsewhere there were many that thought Trout won.

Some other scorecards:

James Foley (Bad Left Hook): 115-112 Alvarez

Patrick Connor (Queensbury Rules): 117-110 Trout

Kory Kitchen (Bad Left Hook): 115-112 Alvarez

Cliff Rold (Boxing Scene): 116-111 Trout

Bart Barry (15 Rounds): 115-114 Alvarez

Lee Wylie (The Sweet Science): 115-112 Trout

Jake Donovan (Boxing Scene): 115-112 Alvarez

Brian Campbell (ESPN): 115-112 Trout

Adam Abramowitz (Saturday Night Boxing) 115-112 Alvarez

Mark Ortega (RingTV): 114-113 Trout

John Whisler (San Antonio Express-News): 117-110 Alvarez

Lem Satterfield (RingTV): 114-113 Trout

Michael Rosenthal (RingTV): 114-113 Alvarez

Tom Gray (Seconds Out): 114-113 Trout

Bob Velin (USA Today): 114-113 Alvarez

Tim Dahlberg (Associated Press): 114-113 Alvarez

Steve Zemach (Queensbury Rules): 114-113 Trout

Alex McClintock (Queensbury Rules): 115-112 Alvarez

Ryan Maquinana (Boxing Scene): 114-113 Trout

Dan Rafael (ESPN): 114-113 Alvarez

Steve Lillis (BoxNation): 115-114 Trout

Ryan Burton (Boxing Scene): 115-112 Alvarez

Raymond Markarian (The Sweet Science): 115-112 Trout

Paul Magno (Boxing Tribune): 114-113 Alvarez

Stephen Smith (British fighter): 115-114 Trout

Ishe Smith (American fighter): 116-111 Alvarez

Alvarez as the cash draw Mexican WBC champion basically had the fight wrapped up from the first bell. The judges cards in it tell their own story. Trout was going to need a KO to draw.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 07 Mar 2014, 9:22 am

Angulo seems to be the new darling of the board... Since the matthysse applecart tipped its load.

Plenty to like about him, he certainly comes to fight, but ultimately he troubled Lara and got stopped, he had kirkland there for the taking but punched himself out and took a beating. He's been outpointed by kerrrrmeeee cintron.

I know, he's with hunter now, he certainly makes for exciting fights. I still feel that much of his credibility is based on the Lara performance - another board favourite - But he's the kind of guy a top level operator should be able to diffuse and dissect, albeit having taken their lumps along the way.

Which is what this boils down to. The board as a whole has a distinct lack of faith in Alvarez. Whichever, I get the excitement.  Angulo is big at the weight, hits hard and given his style will very likely test his chin and stamina.

My take is that beating angulo doesn't necessarily make Canelo all that... But losing to him definitely relegates him to the pack.We may not know Alvarez' level at the end of the fight, but we'll probably know a little more about him.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Fri 07 Mar 2014, 9:22 am

Good read: http://www.remezcla.com/2014/latin/dog-eat-dog-saul-%E2%80%9Ccanelo%E2%80%9D-alvarez-squares-off-against-alfredo-angulo-in-las-vegas/

Alfredo Angulo used to enter the ring wearing a dog collar, but he might want to switch to one of those protective lampshades worn by pets recovering from injuries when he faces Saul “Canelo” Alvarez on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. After all, things have been rough for Angulo over the last two-and-a-half years. While Alvarez was solidifying his teen idol status and creating his own personal economic boom, Angulo, born in Mexicali, was crawling along a grim path. In his last two significant fights, he was stopped by tricky southpaw Erislandy Lara after a knot as big as a coconut popped up on his brow, and he was battered into stomach-churning defeat by James Kirkland in 2011. Not long after Kirkland nearly decapitated him, Angulo wound up in an ICE detention center, where he languished for eight months. That sort of institutional downtime—combined with stress and poor nutrition—can leave a fighter hollow. And “Perro,” with a record of 22-3 (18 knockouts), has looked more than a little fallow in his comeback fights.

For Alvarez, who dropped a clear decision to Floyd Mayweather, Jr., last September in the biggest-grossing pay-per-view in the history of boxing, a win over Angulo will bring a little shine back to his slightly smudged reputation. Alvarez showed ambition by tackling Mayweather, the best boxer of his era, but he was outclassed from the moment the opening bell rang.

Because Alvarez, who hails from Jalisco, is such a popular fighter among Mexican-Americans, this fight will be shown on pay-per-view in the United States despite the fact that Angulo has few quality wins on his resume over the last three years. Whether or not fans desert “Canelo” en masse in the wake of his uninspired loss to Mayweather remains to be seen. Unlike his wacky counterpart, Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr.—who trails chaos behind him wherever he goes—Alvarez has made few public relations mistakes. But a $50 price tag to see a man who failed miserably in his biggest test certainly looks life a marketing gaffe.

Still only 23, Alvarez, with his red/cresting pompadour, retains that sweet bird of youth look. At times, you almost expect Alvarez, 42-1-1 (with 30 knockouts), to shove a handful of Raisinets into his mouth at press conferences. But, with the exception of his loss to Mayweather, he has shown poise in the ring throughout his career, and Angulo will have to throw an entire kitchenette set at him to ruffle his feathers. Although he is slower than ever and is easier to hit than an Edison Volquez fastball, Angulo has a left hook that can knock over a taco stand. He will try to land it as often as possible in hopes of leaving the past behind him once and for all. That, ultimately, is the dream behind the dream for all prizefighters, and Angulo, 31, must be tired of nightmares by now.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry SA Fri 07 Mar 2014, 11:30 pm

I always knew Canelo was a b!tch, but he couldn't be bothered to make the 154lbs limit, so conveniently GBP has increase the weight limit to 155lbs...

Only plus side for El Perro is he gets an extra $100k. 

Canelo is a mug.

Gerry SA

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri 07 Mar 2014, 11:44 pm

You mean the weight Angulo also failed to make Gerry?

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry SA Fri 07 Mar 2014, 11:52 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:You mean the weight Angulo also failed to make Gerry?
No. Angulo was on the weight until GBP changed the contract HH. 

Canelo was never going to make the weight...

Gerry SA

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri 07 Mar 2014, 11:57 pm

If he was on the weight he would have weighed within the limit, both are huge at 154lbs so it doesn't exactly make any difference or is Canelo not Mexican enough for you.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry SA Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:00 am

Hammersmith harrier wrote:If he was on the weight he would have weighed within the limit, both are huge at 154lbs so it doesn't exactly make any difference or is Canelo not Mexican enough for you.
Canelo can't weight more than 168lbs by 3pm Neveda time tomorrow(11pm UK) otherwise Canelo has to pay another fee to Angulo. 

And Canelo doesn't do it for me.

Gerry SA

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sat 08 Mar 2014, 6:20 am

Someone needs to get hold of these weight making fiascos. Salido had no intention of making weight last week and now this - gamesmanship.

Something ugly about the rich kid pulling a stroke like this. I hope Angulo puts his lights out (which he very well might).

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sat 08 Mar 2014, 6:22 am

It's buying an advantage (which many fighters - Angulo included - aren't privileged enough to do).

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sat 08 Mar 2014, 6:26 am

Virgil Hunter: "It sends a real bad message to other fighters who start making big money - that this is okay. I'm just getting off an experience like that with Edwin Rodriguez [who failed to make weight for Andre Ward] and it's an unfortunate thing. If it was the poor guy not making the weight [in this fight], they would have run him through the mud."

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Sat 08 Mar 2014, 7:22 am

Funny how he made 152lb when Mayweather called his tune, hope Angulo sinks him with a body shot.

Cheers Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sat 08 Mar 2014, 7:27 am

Mayweather blatantly didn't bother making weight against Marquez.

Floyd has been a bad influence on boxing in many ways.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sat 08 Mar 2014, 7:29 am

Obviously learnt a lesson from the Mayweather blueprint.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sat 08 Mar 2014, 7:33 am

If Canelo wins, I'm interested to see where he goes from here... Obviously isn't a LMW anymore, looked very thin at the weigh in, and still didn't make the weight. Has to move up to 160, I'd venture. Problem is, GGG probably leaves him face first, while if Martinez has anything about him left - Canelo is chasing shadows for 12 rounds...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sat 08 Mar 2014, 7:43 am

A Chavez fight would be massive in Mexico if they can meet at a weight.

Weigh ins need to be looked at across the board. I want to see two guys that are evenly matched against one another not - as we had last week - a featherweight against a lightweight.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sat 08 Mar 2014, 10:33 am

It's been happening since the dawning of time but when it effects a boxer that somebody likes or dislikes it becomes a problem when there isn't one.

As for blaming Mayweather for this, now that is just pathetic.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sat 08 Mar 2014, 10:40 am

Hammersmith harrier wrote:It's been happening since the dawning of time but when it effects a boxer that somebody likes or dislikes it becomes a problem when there isn't one.

As for blaming Mayweather for this, now that is just pathetic.

It's a problem and while Mayweather didn't invent it, he pulled the same stroke against Marquez. They should forfeit a bigger % of their purse.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sat 08 Mar 2014, 10:45 am

They should forfeit the exact percentage that is agreed in the contract nothing more nothing less. Rarely do you see Canzoneri or Leonard held up on doing the exact opposite, forcing a boxer down a full weight class to defend their title, both equate to trying to manipulate weight.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Sat 08 Mar 2014, 11:09 am

Leonard Lalonde was a farce. There should be no weight restrictions allowable for title fights.

As for 24 hour weigh-ins. I understand why we have them, although I don't like them. However there is an argument that they just move the weight divisions up. If a lightweight fight now is a welterweight fight of yesterday, then should we be berating the guy who doesnt rehydrate to welter as the fool rather than label the one who does as a kind of cheat?

Salido missed weight possibly as part of a deliberate plan. Dealing with that is one thing, and a separate issue. It can only be dealt with in contracts that I agree should be harsher... Maybe sanctioning bodies could stipulate fines/bans. But, if he had made feather and still come in a stone heavier than lomo, should lomo not be fighting at bantam or super bantam and doing the same? Maybe he can't make it, maybe he doesn't want to punish his body and weaken himself to do it. His choice, but you can't bleat about the other guy who does do it, coming in bigger. And of course loma didn't bleat about it. The fans bleat about it.

In any walk of life, whatever rules you put down, people will play them to their advantage.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sat 08 Mar 2014, 11:32 am

milkyboy wrote:Leonard Lalonde was a farce. There should be no weight restrictions allowable for title fights.

As for 24 hour weigh-ins. I understand why we have them, although I don't like them. However there is an argument that they just move the weight divisions up. If a lightweight fight now is a welterweight fight of yesterday, then should we be berating the guy who doesnt rehydrate to welter as the fool rather than label the one who does as a  kind of cheat?

Salido missed weight possibly as part of a deliberate plan. Dealing with that is one thing, and a separate issue. It can only be dealt with in contracts that I agree should be harsher... Maybe sanctioning bodies could stipulate fines/bans. But, if he had made feather and still come in a stone heavier than lomo, should lomo not be fighting at bantam or super bantam and doing the same? Maybe he can't make it, maybe he doesn't want to punish his body and weaken himself to do it. His choice, but you can't bleat about the other guy who does do it, coming in bigger. And of course loma didn't bleat about it. The fans bleat about it.

In any walk of life, whatever rules you put down, people will play them to their advantage.

Once over fighters might gain three of four pounds after they'd weighed in: now it's nearer 15-20.

Abuse of this system is far worse than what we got under the old one.

One of the reasons boxing appealed to me was the level playing field it afforded. Now, the wealthiest fighters can afford to blow off weight limits in order to gain an unfair advantage (Mayweather, Chavez and Alvarez are all guilty). That sucks (and I'm putting that mildly).

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sat 08 Mar 2014, 11:33 am

Hammersmith harrier wrote:They should forfeit the exact percentage that is agreed in the contract nothing more nothing less. Rarely do you see Canzoneri or Leonard held up on doing the exact opposite, forcing a boxer down a full weight class to defend their title, both equate to trying to manipulate weight.

How is that fair if one guy can afford the forfeit and the other can't?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:00 pm

Then don't sign the contract Haz, nobody forced Angulo to sign for the fight and he agreed to the conditions, they're both GBP fighters so it's not as if he's getting paid peanuts. Angulo was over the limit anyway so people are going a bit overboard here.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:03 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Then don't sign the contract Haz, nobody forced Angulo to sign for the fight and he agreed to the conditions, they're both GBP fighters so it's not as if he's getting paid peanuts. Angulo was over the limit anyway so people are going a bit overboard here.

He'd have made weight yesterday and this wasn't in the original contract (hence my point). Angulo will be getting buttons next to Ginger bolloc ks.

Last edited by hazharrison on Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:11 pm

tell you what though, that's the easiest 100 large Angulo will ever make. Canelo generally comes in 170-ish in any case, so this didn't change the nature of the fight, just the "recorded" data. Wouldn't give a damn if my name was Angulo.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:12 pm

kingraf wrote:tell you what though, that's the easiest 100 large Angulo will ever make. Canelo generally comes in 170-ish in any case, so this didn't change the nature of the fight, just the "recorded" data. Wouldn't give a damn if my name was Angulo.

That last pound might have been decisive, though, could have weakened him. In the end he just couldn't be bothered and bought his way out. Disgusting.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:12 pm

I think I can gather from your post there that you don't like Alvarez which may be clouding your judgement somewhat. The purse split is 57.5/42.5%, he's hardly earning peanuts for a guy coming off two losses in his last two meaningful fights, do be sensible.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:16 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:I think I can gather from your post there that you don't like Alvarez which may be clouding your judgement somewhat. The purse split is 57.5/42.5%, he's hardly earning peanuts for a guy coming off two losses in his last two meaningful fights, do be sensible.

Alvarez gets 1.25m plus 80% of PPV and additional revenue (millions). Angulo 75k flat*. Is that sensible enough?

Alvarez has already earned a fortune compared to Angulo - he's the rich kid in this one.

*750k that should have been

Last edited by hazharrison on Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:16 pm

And that's $.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:19 pm

hazharrison wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:I think I can gather from your post there that you don't like Alvarez which may be clouding your judgement somewhat. The purse split is 57.5/42.5%, he's hardly earning peanuts for a guy coming off two losses in his last two meaningful fights, do be sensible.

Alvarez gets 1.25m plus 80% of PPV and additional revenue (millions). Angulo 75k flat. Is that sensible enough?

Alvarez has already earned a fortune compared to Angulo - he's the rich kid in this one.
Which is now $1.15mil plus PPV for Alvarez compare to $850k for Angulo, I don't see what your issue with that is, whether it's 154 or 155lbs he would still rehydrate to about 165lbs to Angulos 163lbs.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:21 pm

Sorry is that correct? Angulo is only earning 75k? Josesito earned 220k fighting Canelo, and that wasnt even a PPV, and on the night all the Mexicans were watching Son of Mexico's favorite Son get his ears boxed off by Martinez
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:22 pm

Canelo will clear around $7m and so your purse split was bunkum (like the majority of your posts).

Wealthy fighters buying their way out of making weight absolutely stinks.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:24 pm

kingraf wrote:Sorry is that correct? Angulo is only earning 75k? Josesito earned 220k fighting Canelo, and that wasnt even a PPV, and on the night all the Mexicans were watching Son of Mexico's favorite Son get his ears boxed off by Martinez

Yep. Canelo should clear around $7m (if they sell circa 300k buys).

Last edited by hazharrison on Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:25 pm

The purse split is what it is Haz, the additional income from PPV will because of Alvarez's name and fame which again is in the contract they both signed.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:25 pm

Angulo is getting $850k not $75k.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:30 pm

$750 sorry (your incompetence is catching). Revenue split more like 90-10.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:32 pm

Last time I checked it will be Alvarez that people will be paying to see not Angulo so really am struggling to see your issue here.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:34 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Last time I checked it will be Alvarez that people will be paying to see not Angulo so really am struggling to see your issue here.

I said Angulo was being paid buttons next to Alvarez. You claimed otherwise and I put you right (as usual).

The issue is Alvarez abusing his wealth.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next