The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talking Shop - Short, sharp and straight to the point

4 posters

Go down

Talking Shop - Short, sharp and straight to the point Empty Talking Shop - Short, sharp and straight to the point

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:34 pm

Author: Jaden T Waters

So here I am tucking into a healthy granola and natural youghurt (in reality a sausage and egg mcmuffin) and a thought crosses my mind. I hate myself for it instantly but yet it still lingers nagging away at my self conscious and so I have decided to put it down on paper and then let the world(or at least the handful of the 6CW universe that read my ramblings)consider it for themselves so here we go, remember don't hate me for what I am about to write

Do we need Liam Wood back in 6CW?

I know........ I know. He is probably one of if not the biggest names in 6CW, he is a fan favourite, a massive box office draw, a skilled in ring technician but still that thought remains................... Is 6CW better off without him?

Consider this. Since Revolution Thunder has come into his own, he is a bonafide main Eventer in his own right (in my opinion) additionally new feuds have developed, Costello vs Roth, Enforcer vs Ojore, Hobo vs Grimstone whilst continuing dilemmas prevail, Uprising vs Authority, Gazzy vs Max. And then the introduction of the Tag Title tournament has brought a fresh dynamic to the roster (Hurst and Reborn are my new favourites for the belt by the way) and then there's the Gateway to Glory, what an idea, what a concept. So many possibilities (I'll save those thoughts for another day) which has given us the most exciting time in 6CW to date and left me asking the question

Liam Wood - Who?

Let us know what you think below

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Talking Shop - Short, sharp and straight to the point Empty Re: Talking Shop - Short, sharp and straight to the point

Post by Blade Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:43 pm

Liam Wood, Would I have him back in 6CW?

The answer to this question is hell yes, He is the icon of 6CW he gets the crowd excited, He is the one that gets the money into 6CW he is the crowd favourite the fans just love him

I really don't think that 6CW could grow without Liam Wood it just would not be the same, Sure you have all these feuds and wrestlers stepping up and raising the bar but they may never reach the heights of Liam Wood, Some may get close but not close enough.

So yeah, Bring back Liam Wood.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Talking Shop - Short, sharp and straight to the point Empty Re: Talking Shop - Short, sharp and straight to the point

Post by MtotheC Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:00 pm

Whilst I agree that 6CW has never been in better shape since revolution it's doesn't negate the fact that Liam wood is a box office draw and all prospering wrestling Feds need main event box office draws, so I would say yes of course 6CW needs him. I think it would be a massive own goal if the viper ended up in 6WF or one of the other competing Feds.

However I would say that woods absence is a symptom of his own making, he was bested by thunder is a feud that didn't need to happen, maybe that loss will be the reality check wood needs to get his career back on track

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:05 pm

Liam Wood has left a hole that has since been filled. If you want your spot you earn it, the business is what it is. Its always been that way. Thats why people push through or rush back from injuries, thats why pressure can get to people like Blade. Thats why even with Enforcer, he wants to be the best he can so will spit on his free dinner ticket if its holding him back. Everyone started from the bottom in this company, and thats where Wood will have to go back to

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down