The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+9
JuliusHMarx
Galted
superflyweight
Adam D
Pal Joey
Rowley
TopHat24/7
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 3 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 10 Mar 2014, 12:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

superflyweight wrote:It's in Edinburgh and it's called the "Pubic Triangle".  Is about 5 minutes from my work and there's always a distressing smell of lube hanging over the area.  

That's the one, thanks super.

Is lube really a distressing smell?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Rowley Tue 11 Mar 2014, 2:50 pm

As long as it happens naturally nobody here will mind. If you do it like last time I will hire onetwo to kill you.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Tue 11 Mar 2014, 2:55 pm

Rowley wrote:As long as it happens naturally nobody here will mind.

That's really sporting of you, Jeff, given that you'll forever be associated with the Sp*ce G*rls on account of natural thread-splitting.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 11 Mar 2014, 3:00 pm

At least that music based fact was true. Imagine if my world cup based pop fact that was not a fact had ended up as the OP, not sure I could have coped with that, would have been throwing myself into the comforting arms of EMO poetry.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 3:03 pm

Anyone else starting to get worried by Tino's prolonged absence....??

Maybe he really is(was) Bob Crow......

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 11 Mar 2014, 3:07 pm

We need to let people know in advance if we're planning days off. It would save us a lot of worry.

I don't need to let you all know, obviously, because no-one gives a sh1t about me.

(Who needs poncy poetry, eh Galted? One line, and to the point!)

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 11 Mar 2014, 3:07 pm

Nah, he's probably drowning his sorrows after being told his French boss doesn't want to keep him.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 11 Mar 2014, 3:11 pm

Good point well made Jules, not only can it put to ease our collective minds, but depending on what the person is doing on their day off it can be quite the conversation piece, as the hours of northern idiot stereotype based fun amply demonstrate every time I go to London.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 11 Mar 2014, 3:19 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:We need to let people know in advance if we're planning days off. It would save us a lot of worry.

I don't need to let you all know, obviously, because no-one gives a sh1t about me.

Very good but you need to have a bit about doing your wrists a mischief.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 11 Mar 2014, 3:20 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:We need to let people know in advance if we're planning days off. It would save us a lot of worry.

How about if I do my nose a handkerchief?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 11 Mar 2014, 3:22 pm

Galted wrote:

I felt so sad I drew a knob on my wrist.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 11 Mar 2014, 3:24 pm

Well done sean - you split it!

"Is lube a distressing smell?" - could've been worse, could've been better.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 3:27 pm

So the thread splits with a Tino post, suspicious.......

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 11 Mar 2014, 3:29 pm

Rowley wrote:Good point well made Jules, not only can it put to ease our collective minds, but depending on what the person is doing on their day off it can be quite the conversation piece, as the hours of northern idiot stereotype based fun amply demonstrate every time I go to London.

I'm off to Brussels for the weekend on Friday if you want to make fun of suave yet sensibly-dressed sophisticates enchanting the juices out of Belgian ladies.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 11 Mar 2014, 3:29 pm

Brussells is meant to be sh!t. Why are you going there?

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 11 Mar 2014, 3:30 pm

Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:Good point well made Jules, not only can it put to ease our collective minds, but depending on what the person is doing on their day off it can be quite the conversation piece, as the hours of northern idiot stereotype based fun amply demonstrate every time I go to London.

I'm off to Brussels for the weekend on Friday if you want to make fun of suave yet sensibly-dressed sophisticates enchanting the juices out of Belgian ladies.

How do those two things relate?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 11 Mar 2014, 3:40 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:Brussells is meant to be sh!t.  Why are you going there?

I think Galted could be a fat feeder. First Creme Parisiennes, then lunch with cheeseboard, now the land of chocolate. I bet his missus weighs more than Tophat

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 11 Mar 2014, 4:54 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:Brussells is meant to be sh!t.  Why are you going there?

I think Galted could be a fat feeder. First Creme Parisiennes, then lunch with cheeseboard, now the land of chocolate. I bet his missus weighs more than Tophat

Well, well.  I was hoping to use this post to tell TopHat that I happen to really like Brussels and I have friends who live there and try to visit annually but shall use it, instead, to defend the honour of my Galted-worshipping lady friend...

She is not fat, nor is she cuddly, an "I like a bit of meat" type and an "I like something to hold onto type".
4 out of the 16 Cremes Parisiennes remain nearly a month after they were opened, most have been shared between us in a revoltingly soppy manner
The cheese board was also shared during the course of our epic, calorie-consuming stroll around Bath
Brussels will also involve much walking and if any chocolate is to be enjoyed, it will be mostly by me

I am not, nor have I ever been, a fat feeder.  I am not attracted to big birds in any way and doubt that I ever will be.  I would, however, allow one to fellate me, especially if there was a chance of her kissing one of my mates afterwards.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 11 Mar 2014, 4:58 pm

Galted wrote:
I am not, nor have I ever been, a fat feeder.  I am not attracted to big birds in any way and doubt that I ever will be.  I would, however, allow one to fellate me, especially if there was a chance of her kissing one of my mates afterwards.

That is one in the eye for those that say romance and chivalry are dead. In your face cynics!

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 11 Mar 2014, 5:08 pm

Galted wrote:4 out of the 16 Cremes Parisiennes remain nearly a month after they were opened

FFS Galted, this is upsetting news. These are highly-prized confectionaries and you let them just sit around uneaten. I struggle for the words...

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 11 Mar 2014, 5:14 pm

Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:

That is one in the eye for those that say romance and chivalry are dead. In your face cynics!

That's right, Jeff.  I deserve to live in an era more romantic than this shallow age where sex is a commodity and great big fat women aren't ridiculed and scorned.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 11 Mar 2014, 5:17 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:4 out of the 16 Cremes Parisiennes remain nearly a month after they were opened

FFS Galted, this is upsetting news. These are highly-prized confectionaries and you let them just sit around uneaten. I struggle for the words...

They don't just sit around, Julius, they are as pleasing to the eye as to the tongue and thus are kept in their attractive packaging and eaten one at a time that they may be savoured as much as possible.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 11 Mar 2014, 5:24 pm

These posts are very out of character for you Galted. Am by no means a stick in the mud but borderline misogyny and a questionable attitude towards women is very much Michaels role round here. How is the delicate balance of things on the culture cup going to be maintained if we start stepping on each others toes? What if I am expected to start covering for jules, you can’t sensibly expect me to say anything witty or intelligent. What if I get tina? I don’t even have any kids to get beat up by. It is a minefield better avoided.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 11 Mar 2014, 5:34 pm

Never fear, Jeff, I'm a brilliant pretend-to-listener, go to an obscene amount of exhibitions, pay for meals I can't afford and do some washing up (and live in awe of michaels's misogynist comments).  I just don't like fat ones.

You won't have to be Tino (though we do need a new one if he was really Bob Crow) and, if you have to be Jules, Google is handy for translations into ancient Greek.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 11 Mar 2014, 6:16 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

They don't just sit around, Julius, they are as pleasing to the eye as to the tongue and thus are kept in their attractive packaging and eaten one at a time that they may be savoured as much as possible.

Pants on fire.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 11 Mar 2014, 6:21 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Pants on fire.

Nope, the bit above your accusation is true.  They're too sweet to be enjoyed more than one at a time.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 11 Mar 2014, 6:21 pm

I made the split off. And to answer Tina's question, I'm guessing that if I'm ever in prison and smell lube, I'm going to be distressed.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 11 Mar 2014, 6:55 pm

As for Tina's absence, I suspect it may be something to do with the birth of his 27th child.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 11 Mar 2014, 7:07 pm

superflyweight wrote:As for Tina's absence, I suspect it may be something to do with the birth of his 27th child.

47 mate 47. I imagine once this one can walk their house will be like a scene from Dragon Ball Z - with a million headbutts in the space of a second. It'll sound like a machine gun going off.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 11 Mar 2014, 8:42 pm

superflyweight wrote:As for Tina's absence, I suspect it may be something to do with the birth of his 27th child.

Got his priorities all wrong.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 11 Mar 2014, 9:20 pm

Tina was really bob crow and is now dead. Galted has become michaels and people are posting on here after 4pm. Things are very confusing currently.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 11 Mar 2014, 9:46 pm

We aren't really here rowley, you are just going senile.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 12 Mar 2014, 4:24 am

Insipid on here today.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 12 Mar 2014, 7:11 am

excellent thread split main thread about lube and pubes, great work guys...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 12 Mar 2014, 7:12 am

seanmichaels wrote:Insipid on here today.....

Not any more, just noticed that you and Fourth Lion both posted at 4.24am.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 12 Mar 2014, 7:25 am

Galted wrote:

He woke me up with his farting.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 12 Mar 2014, 7:35 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:

He woke me up with his farting.

I woke up around then with a giant sized p1ss on board. Couldn't be bothered to go downstairs so used my emergency Evian bottle with the top bit cut off, I estimate that I emptied nearly three litres out the window, was f*cking painful having to pause it when the bottle got full. Wish I'd known there was a bit of v2 acitivity going as I couldn't sleep afterwards.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 12 Mar 2014, 7:42 am

I thought that was a bottle of apple juice.

Ever left a urine sample in the fridge at work only to discover that when you go to collect it just before your Doctor's appointment... it's gone?
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 12 Mar 2014, 7:55 am

taking the p155 on here today

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 12 Mar 2014, 8:09 am

Linebreaker wrote:I thought that was a bottle of apple juice.

Ever left a urine sample in the fridge at work only to discover that when you go to collect it just before your Doctor's appointment... it's gone?

I left a bottle of apple juice in the fridge and an Olympic sprinter took it and passed it off as his urine sample.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 12 Mar 2014, 8:14 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I left a bottle of apple juice in the fridge and an Olympic sprinter took it and passed it off as his urine sample.

Hopefully pisstory will pass judgement on the face of his action that day.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 12 Mar 2014, 8:30 am

Linebreaker wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Mind the punning there, LB, as per Jeff's decree we can't have any overlapping of posters' special powers and we already have Julius's whimsical and delicous wordplay.  If, as is suspected, it turns out that Tino was really Bob Crow, you can be in charge of cunningly steering conversations towards arthropods.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 12 Mar 2014, 8:38 am

Galted wrote:
Linebreaker wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Mind the punning there, LB, as per Jeff's decree we can't have any overlapping of posters' special powers and we already have Julius's whimsical and delicous wordplay.  If, as is suspected, it turns out that Tino was really Bob Crow, you can be in charge of cunningly steering conversations towards arthropods.

I had a lizard of a day...saw 2 skinks today. I could have sworn they were both smiling at me. One had his/her foot on the garden hose so I figured  it wanted a drink. Had to let the water run for about 30 secs because it was so hot. He/she loved it!

I've moved on from arthropods for the time being.  

Will Bob Crow be missed? I gather he was quite a popular and accommodating chap.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 12 Mar 2014, 8:40 am

For once, the worms will eating the Crow.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 12 Mar 2014, 8:47 am

I heard about this book the other day. Unbelievable behaviour... surely treason?

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/mirandadevine/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/unions_exposed_as_war_saboteurs/

Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 12 Mar 2014, 8:48 am

Julius wrote:For once, the worms will eating the Crow.

You have been planning on dropping that bad boy in I suspect Juilus?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 12 Mar 2014, 8:53 am

rick_dagless wrote:

He was that excited by it he forgot about basic grammar in his post, most un-Julius like.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 12 Mar 2014, 9:00 am

Galted wrote: If, as is suspected, it turns out that Tino was really Bob Crow, you can be in charge of cunningly steering conversations towards arthropods.

Did I miss the occasion Tina was cunning in the steering of the conversation?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 12 Mar 2014, 9:02 am

Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote: If, as is suspected, it turns out that Tino was really Bob Crow, you can be in charge of cunningly steering conversations towards arthropods.

Did I miss the occasion Tina was cunning in the steering of the conversation?

Did I say "cunningly"? I meant "stalkerishly".
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 12 Mar 2014, 9:11 am

Rowley wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

He was that excited by it he forgot about basic grammar in his post, most un-Julius like.

Typing error not grammar. The lack of quality control is still shameful though. I'll try to do better when Sheryl Crow dies.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 12 Mar 2014, 9:13 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Typing error not grammar. The lack of quality control is still shameful though. I'll try to do better when Sheryl Crow dies.

When Larry Bird dies I'm going with "the early worm catches the bird".
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum