The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And it gets worse......

5 posters

Go down

And it gets worse...... Empty And it gets worse......

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sun 16 Mar 2014, 8:08 am

After being rejected by p4p number 1 Floyd Mayweather for Maidana, Amir Khan has demanded that the May 3rd fight between Money and Maidana be a CO FEATURE event with Khan and Mayweather sharing top billing.

WTF

Heres what Khan had to say on the matter....

“I think it might be a good idea to fight on his undercard as chief support,” Khan said to the BBC Sport. “We put the fight to Adrien Broner – they don’t want it- so what do we do? Boxing’s a funny business. Being in front of his face is kind of good because Floyd will always see me, plus he knows that he should have been fighting me instead of Maidana. It’s not been confirmed fully just yet who we’re going to fight. He’s [Mayweather] getting older I think he’s trying to avoid the guys who have hand speed and are quick and explosive. Maidana, I’ve already beaten him.”

So Maidana is not explosive then.
Seriously this obsession with all things Mayweather is getting silly. Why does he have this outrageous sense of entitlement? It took Mayweather over 16 years to become THEE recognised name in boxing. When ODLH was the marquee name in boxing Floyd, understandably, felt that he was just as much deserving of the top dog mantle but instead of following Oscar around like a love sick puppy Floyd switched and did his own thing, remained unbeaten, and fought and beat ODLH.

Can't Khan see that he is making himself look rather desperate in the eyes of boxing fans. He is loosing respect. IMO Khan should do his talking in the ring and prove that he is 1 of the best around. Getting his backside handed to him in back to back fights, then going life and death with a Taco bell janitor in Diaz does not impress.

When will he learn.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

And it gets worse...... Empty Re: And it gets worse......

Post by milkyboy Sun 16 Mar 2014, 8:23 am

Where does he say  share top billing and co feature onetwo?  You quote him as saying it would be a good idea to 'fight on the undercard as chief support'.

Who's more obsessed and delusional? Khan with floyd or you with khan? Wink

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Sun 16 Mar 2014, 9:15 am

He said it would be a good idea for him v broner to be chief support, but that broner doesn't want the fight.
I think he's right him v broner as the last undercard fight would be a great boost to the ppv. It's almost the perfect chief support fight. Khan's problem is finding anything close to a equally suitable opponent as broner 6 weeks out.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 16 Mar 2014, 9:38 am

if you thought khan was delusional already, I'm not sure how this makes it worse
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Mar 2014, 11:42 am

Thanks for the article ONETRUSS..Khan is in a lose/lose situation here. He fights on the card and he's yet another one of Floyd's b!tches....he refuses to fight and he's out in the cold for at least another six months. Depends on whether or not Khan has A/Anything left to offer or B/Enough money to tell Mayweather to go f**k himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 17 Mar 2014, 11:44 am

ONETRUSS...It takes just ONETRUSS..and every one will sing !!!!! rose 

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down