The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juan Manuel Marquez, 40, is still duckin Prince Naseem Hamed, 40, just cos Naz, 40, is younger than Juan Manuel Marquez, 40. This is why Juan Manuel Marquez, 40, is fightin Mike Alvarado, 33, who's younger than Hamed, 40, in May n this is why

+15
bhb001
Rowley
mobilemaster8
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
TRUSSMAN66
Boxtthis
milkyboy
seanmichaels
irishbrads
jimdig
BoxingFan88
aja424
Spring
John Bloody Wayne
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Juan Manuel Marquez, 40, is still duckin Prince Naseem Hamed, 40, just cos Naz, 40, is younger than Juan Manuel Marquez, 40. This is why  Juan Manuel Marquez, 40, is fightin Mike Alvarado, 33, who's younger than Hamed, 40, in May n this is why  Empty Re: Juan Manuel Marquez, 40, is still duckin Prince Naseem Hamed, 40, just cos Naz, 40, is younger than Juan Manuel Marquez, 40. This is why Juan Manuel Marquez, 40, is fightin Mike Alvarado, 33, who's younger than Hamed, 40, in May n this is why

Post by Guest Sun 23 Mar 2014, 10:49 am

Where's the proof that Marquez is fighting Alvarado because of Naseem Hamed's age?

Last edited by andygf on Sun 23 Mar 2014, 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To fine tune my argument)

Back to top Go down

Juan Manuel Marquez, 40, is still duckin Prince Naseem Hamed, 40, just cos Naz, 40, is younger than Juan Manuel Marquez, 40. This is why  Juan Manuel Marquez, 40, is fightin Mike Alvarado, 33, who's younger than Hamed, 40, in May n this is why  Empty Re: Juan Manuel Marquez, 40, is still duckin Prince Naseem Hamed, 40, just cos Naz, 40, is younger than Juan Manuel Marquez, 40. This is why Juan Manuel Marquez, 40, is fightin Mike Alvarado, 33, who's younger than Hamed, 40, in May n this is why

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sun 23 Mar 2014, 6:52 pm

Taking on spring. Brave but foolish.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Mar 2014, 9:04 pm

Silly me. It is surely because juan manuel marquez-40-is stil duckin prince naseem hamed 40-just cos- naz-40 is younger than juan manuel marquez-40.This is why juan manuel marquez-40-is fightin mike Alvarado,33,who'se younger than hamed-40 in May n this is why

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring Mon 24 Mar 2014, 5:47 am

andygf wrote:Where's the proof that Marquez is fighting Alvarado because of Naseem Hamed's age?

That Mike Alvarado, 33, is younger than Prince Naseem Hamed, 40.

Spring

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Tue 01 Apr 2014, 11:55 am

I copied and pasted this 'article', printed it and shown it to all my work colleagues, friend's and family. Everyone thought it was absolutely hilarious, some actually asked for a copy for themselves so they could show it their mates in the gym or down the pub.
The boss wasn't happy though, the excitement caused by the extreme laughter disrupted an entires afternoon's work load.

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Wed 02 Apr 2014, 1:06 am

In springs world, weight is but a number, age on the other hand is a constant.

jimdig

Derek Smalls likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by irishbrads Wed 02 Apr 2014, 5:15 am

why can these "such and such is ducking Naz cause he's 50 and he's 23" blah blah blah not be deleted as soon as they are posted and whoever posts it banned from the site, it doesn't add anything to the site and it ain't funny

irishbrads

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Wed 02 Apr 2014, 9:04 am

Spring (if this is the original) is kind  of an institution.

Humour is a personal thing. I'm not sure I ever found spring's posts amusing but I have had the occasional chuckle at the incredulity of those witnessing them for the first time. This increases tenfold if someone actually tries to debate the topic. There's been a few guys who've proudly tried to put spring in his place. None have succeeded obviously.... Though they generally thought they had.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Wed 02 Apr 2014, 9:16 am

irishbrads wrote:why can these "such and such is ducking Naz cause he's 50 and he's 23" blah blah blah not be deleted as soon as they are posted and whoever posts it banned from the site, it doesn't add anything to the site and it ain't funny

It's went full circle for me now and actually gives me a good laugh every time I see one. I always imagine the confusion of people seeing it for the first time.

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Apr 2014, 10:04 am

Spring (if this is the original) is kind of an institution.
SPRING, God love him, should be IN an institution.

About time someone did a "top ten SPRING threads" although I fear they'd struggle to narrow it down to ten

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Wed 02 Apr 2014, 10:17 am

"Spring (if this is the original) is kind of an institution.
SPRING, God love him, should be IN an institution.

About time someone did a "top ten SPRING threads" although I fear they'd struggle to narrow it down to ten"

Figured that was a given dave

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 02 Apr 2014, 12:32 pm

irishbrads wrote:no it isn't

yes it is

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by irishbrads Wed 02 Apr 2014, 12:50 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

yes it is

picard   jeeeesis

irishbrads

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 02 Apr 2014, 12:51 pm

irishbrads wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

yes it is

picard   jeeeesis

ghost 

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 11:34 pm

Good old spring.

Had a chuckle reading this thread.

Remember his first ever post ages ago and i thought......"eh?! What the hell is this guy on about?!"

Now its just funny.

Is it as funny as Winchester though???

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by irishbrads Thu 03 Apr 2014, 5:58 am

andygf wrote:Guys,next time Spring shares his boxing knowledge, if you can't say anything sensible don't say it at all.

ah ok so this is effectively a post for a bit of fun, not meant for anyone who wants to read opinion  or discuss an upcoming fight or a fighter from the past!!

the thing is with this forum is the moderation is a bit too inconsistent, i've seen guys get pulled up for going 'off topic' but then i'll see a thread were its 7 pages long but 3 pages of guys digging each other out.

there are some very funny guys on here who have made me laugh, but this "hamed is older than her cause she's younger than him" is nonsense, it might have been a little bit funny the 1st time it was posted many moons ago but unfotunately not anymore, don't get me wrong i'm not massively bothered by i just think its a bit stupid and if guys are gonna get pulled for going off topic, threads are going to get merged for being similar in the topic, then i don't understand why this left

irishbrads

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Apr 2014, 7:04 am

irishbrads wrote:then i don't understand why this left

That's correct, you don't.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by irishbrads Thu 03 Apr 2014, 7:22 am

rick_dagless wrote:
irishbrads wrote:then i don't understand why this left

That's correct, you don't.

do one lad

irishbrads

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Apr 2014, 7:24 am

irishbrads wrote:do one lad

Top Bants...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by irishbrads Thu 03 Apr 2014, 7:28 am

rick_dagless wrote:
irishbrads wrote:do one lad

Top Bants...

says the guys who uses the word 'Bants'  picard

irishbrads

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Apr 2014, 7:33 am

irishbrads wrote:says the guys who uses the word 'Bants'

That's much better, a more focussed and heartfelt insult...

Though I am but one guy, albeit one with a much better grasp of irony than your good self my angry, digitally anonymous board buddy.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 03 Apr 2014, 7:33 am

I like spring, but I like Hamed even more. That is this stays.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Thu 03 Apr 2014, 7:36 am

Digitally anonymous hahahah

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by irishbrads Thu 03 Apr 2014, 7:49 am

rick_dagless wrote:
irishbrads wrote:says the guys who uses the word 'Bants'

That's much better, a more focussed and heartfelt insult...

Though I am but one guy, albeit one with a much better grasp of irony than your good self my angry, digitally anonymous board buddy.

wasn't really an insult, rather a sigh of exasperation.

Good on you anyway rickster that you can define a persons grasp of irony and their general mood simply from one or two posts, quite a skill you've got there thumbsup

Anyway thats me out of this one, made my point and as Rowley said, he likes it so it stays!

irishbrads

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Apr 2014, 7:58 am

irishbrads wrote:rather a sigh of exasperation

I see, I appear to have misread the situation, I always find it difficult to understand a persons exasperation over a couple of posts, and a sigh does not translate well onto a digital forum.

I will leave anon before the place becomes corybantically vituperative, I wish you well bradders with your misplaced anger and shall leave you to ponder the enigma of Spring, and hope, in time, that you come to appreciate the thread and join the fun...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 03 Apr 2014, 9:27 am

Blimey, Irishbrads is intense......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Apr 2014, 9:36 am

sean wrote:Blimey, Irishbrads is intense......

Needs to pop over to the culture cup for some timeout...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Thu 03 Apr 2014, 9:41 am

DAVE667 wrote:I miss AlexDaMan and his "mad for de truffit" posts

"Whoaaa yeah he's a savaloy puncher"

Genius

Ha, I miss them too, Alex raps MIT the savaloy were class. The posts on springs threads make the thread worth while. Alex was a genius of retarded proportions.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 03 Apr 2014, 10:14 am

ALEXANDERGRANDMASTER on Thursday, 13th August 2009

oooohhh roll it down mit de savaloy

ohhooohhh box on for de truffit.

Kelly pavlik vs p.w.i.l.l.y (yeaa)

numa1's mit de truffit(yea)
they ready to put de body to de test(yeaaa)

to prove mit de glove on de hand they be de best (yeaa)

Pavlik wanna be a numa1(yea)

so he call de oscar to get this motherON(YEA)

P.wll favorit fim be de ghost(yea)

cos he neeeeeeeeddddddddddd yyyyouuuuuuurrrrr lllllllllluuuuvvvvv(de most)(yea)

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Apr 2014, 10:48 am

For pure Randomness I Miss LRR, and the pale imitations recently have not been the same.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Apr 2014, 11:01 am

seanmichaels wrote:
ALEXANDERGRANDMASTER on Thursday, 13th August 2009

Kelly pavlik vs p.w.i.l.l.y (yeaa)

numa1's mit de truffit(yea)
they ready to put de body to de test(yeaaa)

to prove mit de glove on de hand they be de best (yeaa)

Pavlik wanna be a numa1(yea)

so he call de oscar to get this motherON(YEA)

P.wll favorit fim be de ghost(yea)

cos he neeeeeeeeddddddddddd yyyyouuuuuuurrrrr lllllllllluuuuvvvvv(de most)(yea)

Cheers Seany...made my day (I'm easily pleased)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Apr 2014, 11:02 am

rick_dagless wrote:For pure Randomness I Miss LRR, and the pale imitations recently have not been the same.
I miss WINDY

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Apr 2014, 11:09 am

DAVE wrote:I miss WINDY

As does everyone on this board i reckon DAVE.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Apr 2014, 5:41 pm

Re: Pacquiao's duckin Hamed, 37, just cos Naz, 37, aint as old as Juan Marquez, 37, This is why
Post by HumanWindmill on Mon 18 Jul 2011 - 8:54

Spring, unknown age, has been missed at 606v2. This is because Spring, unknown age, has always contributed insightful posts about Hamed, 37, who is being ducked by Juan Manuel Marquez, 37, in November, and this is also why Union Cane, unknown age, Bob, unknown age ( who isn't ducking Ralphy, 25, ) Alex Huckerby, 19, John Bloody Wayne, who is fighting Davy Crockett, 225, who is older than Hamed, 37, andygf, milkyboy, unknown age, Fists of Fury, 24, who is younger than Hamed, 37, Sir. badgerhands, bhb001, unknown age and HumanWindmill, believed to be 156, are not ducking the welcome of Spring, unknown age, to the forum.
HumanWindmillVIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 04 Apr 2014, 9:16 am

46. A fine vintage bhb, though a bit corked in my case.

I too miss windy. But then I miss waingro, so perhaps not the biggest compliment he's ever had.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Apr 2014, 9:37 am

Aye. Getting wistful is a sign of being in your forties......Jumpers for goalposts, two decent British heavyweights fighting each other ,three divisional belts,free terrestrial fights ,and only three tv channels!But if you tell the kids that today,they don't believe you.

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 04 Apr 2014, 9:53 am

Jumpers for goalposts? We couldn't afford jumpers andy.... you must have been one of those posh boys.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayBray Fri 04 Apr 2014, 10:00 pm

milkyboy wrote:Jumpers for goalposts? We couldn't afford jumpers andy.... you must have been one of those posh boys.

We couldn't afford a ball. Our dad would make us slice our own heads off and kick them around the park.

SugarRayBray

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Sat 05 Apr 2014, 10:25 am

milkyboy wrote:Jumpers for goalposts? We couldn't afford jumpers andy.... you must have been one of those posh boys.

We used the posh boys for goal posts.

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next