The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 17 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 02 Apr 2014, 11:56 am

First topic message reminder :

That was the 990 post...

Is it a fitting replacement for a pubic triangle?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by seanmichaels Thu 17 Apr 2014, 2:04 pm

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley - have you heard Gruff Rhys's new song? Think you said you liked super Furry Animals.

Yes mate, looking forward to his album. His solo stuff is a bit hit and miss, but never less than interesting. Needs to get the furries back up and running though.

Quite like the song. My alarm is Radio 6 so get 20mins a day or so. Seems to be getting a lot of airplay.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Thu 17 Apr 2014, 2:13 pm

A mate of mine just posted this on Facebook - "During my life of self discovery And my journy to
becoming that perfect Gentleman, I find out that
its okay for a Man to take a "selfie" because
Everybody deserves to Look and Feel great about
themselves. And I'm standing my ground to that."

Here's looking at you, Spinach flavoured shirt guy.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 17 Apr 2014, 2:15 pm

I would instantly de-friend this guy if i was you Raf.

Bet he says when he is going to the gym, and what a"great day is in store"

your feed will be clogged up with self affirming gubbins which will make you want to go out and stab a nun...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 17 Apr 2014, 2:20 pm

Nah, he isn't a gym bunny - he's just always posting about great a gentleman he is, or how great a boyfriend he'd be if someone gave him a chance.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 17 Apr 2014, 2:21 pm

I have had facebook folk like that and got rid as it made me get all stabby...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 17 Apr 2014, 2:46 pm

Folk who post inspirational messages on Facebook go straight onto the unsubscribe list for me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 17 Apr 2014, 2:50 pm

Rowley, as a mod can you ascertain the whereabouts of IG?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 17 Apr 2014, 2:53 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Rowley, as a mod can you ascertain the whereabouts of IG?

No. Can look when he last posted etc, but believe we can all do this. Can see if he has been banned and that but he hasn't, I am sure of that

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 17 Apr 2014, 3:21 pm

Rowley wrote:Folk who post inspirational messages on Facebook go straight onto the unsubscribe list for me.

If you quote this post in the next 30 minutes, you'll get some good luck. If you don't your entire family will die horribly.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 17 Apr 2014, 3:27 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:Folk who post inspirational messages on Facebook go straight onto the unsubscribe list for me.

If you quote this post in the next 30 minutes, you'll get some good luck. If you don't your entire family will die horribly.

Phew, might not be real, but who wants to take that risk.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 17 Apr 2014, 3:53 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

What happens if your idea of some good luck is your entire family dying horribly?
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 17 Apr 2014, 3:59 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

What happens if your idea of some good luck is your entire family dying horribly?

To be on the safe side, don't quote. Unless your only idea of good luck is your entire family dying horribly, in which case you can do either - I've provided you with a win-win situation.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 17 Apr 2014, 4:08 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

All pretty irrelevant in your case anyway Galted, you quoted it more than half an hour after it was posted.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 18 Apr 2014, 9:41 pm

Bank holiday on here today.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Sat 19 Apr 2014, 12:48 pm

The day past good friday on here now.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sat 19 Apr 2014, 3:30 pm

trottb wrote:The day past good friday on here now.

F*cking hell, I thought you were dead.

Welcome back.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Sun 20 Apr 2014, 3:25 am

Thanks Tino.

Congratulations on the latest addition. I hope that all is well with you and the family.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 21 Apr 2014, 2:19 pm

Rowley wrote:Bank holiday on here today.

Yeah, it is.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 22 Apr 2014, 6:54 am

Marvelous on here today.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 22 Apr 2014, 7:05 am

kingraf wrote:Marvelous on here today.

You win again, kingraf.  You wouldn't be so hampton-a-hoop if the world spun the other way though.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 22 Apr 2014, 7:48 am

Galted wrote:

You win again, kingraf.  You wouldn't be so hampton-a-hoop if the world spun the other way though.

Very good. Powers of memory, and wordplay in one text.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:03 am

Are we back to Hampton and pubes again now that split is inevitable?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:06 am

rick_dagless wrote:Are we back to Hampton and pubes again now that split is inevitable?

Yep. I see your hampton and pubes and raise you a boner.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:07 am

Still a ways away, rick. About 170 posts. I have no doubt however that the splitter will certainly be about Pubes.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:08 am

kingraf wrote:
Galted wrote:

Very good. Powers of memory, and wordplay in one text.

Thanks, kingraf. And geographical awareness. I was going to say "rubbish on here" and leave but I'm glad I didn't.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:09 am

It's as inevitable as Sean telling us he's hungover. The lad really does have a serious problem
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:10 am

Boner could be apt better than a foofoo...

I reckon you are probably right Raf, though a protracted effort with everyones news after a no doubt action packed bank holiday, will no doubt take it over Smile

Pubes

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:15 am

kingraf wrote:It's as inevitable as Sean telling us he's hungover. The lad really does have a serious problem

Not too shabby today. Yesterday involved 1 pint at the pub, 4 x cans of Holsten pils, 1 x can of Carling, 1 x can of Zwyeic. Was doing a bit of tree work up a ladder so didn't want to be too leggy. Pretty low key weekend all round in fact.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:16 am

I got high and apparently slept in my own vomit on Friday... My now ex-girlfriend was not amused. Told me Im an addict... As if smoking a jay every weekend indicates a problem.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:18 am

Galted wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Are we back to Hampton and pubes again now that split is inevitable?

Yep.  I see your hampton and pubes and raise you a boner.

I see your boner (non homo) and raise you a beef curtain.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:20 am

kingraf wrote:I got high and apparently slept in my own vomit on Friday... My now ex-girlfriend was not amused. Told me Im an addict... As if smoking a jay every weekend indicates a problem.

My missus had some leftie media friends over on Thursday. Bold as brass the girl sparked up a doobie in the kitchen. Hate the smell especially as it was skunk. Have never smoked (normal stuff) indoors as well.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:27 am

I must admit to not being a great fan of the smell myself. It's pretty rank. I've got a rather peculiar interest in weed. Im not above smoking it, but I'd hardly cry I never had another joint.

Rumblings of legalizing it over here. I can't even type out how anti-legalization I am. Last thing I need is the price of jay going up because of taxes!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:36 am

As a present, the friend left over a little bit of hash which supposedly has painkilling properties (for her hip). I'm at a loss as to what to do with it, don't fancy smoking it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:39 am

seanmichaels wrote:As a present, the friend left over a little bit of hash which supposedly has painkilling properties (for her hip). I'm at a loss as to what to do with it, don't fancy smoking it.

Shove it up her ass?

I lit some incense candles over the weekend. I was smacked off my t*ts.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:40 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
I lit some incense candles over the weekend.  I was smacked off my t*ts.

With your Radox bath?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:41 am

seanmichaels wrote:

With your Radox bath?

F*ck off, I'm not that camp.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:43 am

Give it to another leftist jay smoking liberal... You'll earn a lifetime worth of Hipster points, given your spectacles and beard. Do you buy any chance attend parties ironically?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:45 am

Really?

Watched first series of Game of Thrones at the weekend. It's a bit like Last of the Summer Wine with beheadings.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:49 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Really?

Watched first series of Game of Thrones at the weekend. It's a bit like Last of the Summer Wine with beheadings.

You need to catch up. Last nights episode was immense with all the political scheming. GoT is like Westminster, just slightly less violent.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:53 am

seanmichaels wrote:

With your Radox bath?

Went through your neck of the woods on Friday and again yesterday on my way to and from Dublin.  Was very impressed, the race course looked quite immaculate and the station has far more platforms than I'd imagined.  Was telling everyone around me that one of my very best friends lives in Chester but I don't think they spoke English as they kept looking out the windows or reading their books.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:59 am

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

With your Radox bath?

Went through your neck of the woods on Friday and again yesterday on my way to and from Dublin.  Was very impressed, the race course looked quite immaculate and the station has far more platforms than I'd imagined.  Was telling everyone around me that one of my very best friends lives in Chester but I don't think they spoke English as they kept looking out the windows or reading their books.

Lived, Galted, lived. It was over a decade ago. I live down here with you shandy drinkers these days.

Did you spend much/any time in the city? It really is lovely. It's like York, just with a lot more character. Don't suppose you visited my real home town of Runcorn did you? That is a beautiful place.....

I am so touched by being one of your very best friends. I haven't been this touched since my old rugby coach brought me in for 'special' one on one sessions.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 22 Apr 2014, 9:01 am

kingraf wrote:I must admit to not being a great fan of the smell myself. It's pretty rank. I've got a rather peculiar interest in weed. Im not above smoking it, but I'd hardly cry I never had another joint.

Rumblings of legalizing it over here. I can't even type out how anti-legalization I am. Last thing I need is the price of  jay going up because of taxes!

Just Say No kids.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 22 Apr 2014, 9:04 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Really?

You need to catch up.  Last nights episode was immense with all the political scheming.  GoT is like Westminster, just slightly less violent.

Quite like it. Missus gets bored so like Breaking Bad I guess we'll only make the 3rd series. Disappointed that Bean copped it so early.

One thing that has struck me is the borderline porn content. Some terrific artillery on display throughout and I had to get up a get a bit of fresh air after the lesbian scene.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 22 Apr 2014, 9:05 am

Rowley wrote:
kingraf wrote:I must admit to not being a great fan of the smell myself. It's pretty rank. I've got a rather peculiar interest in weed. Im not above smoking it, but I'd hardly cry I never had another joint.

Rumblings of legalizing it over here. I can't even type out how anti-legalization I am. Last thing I need is the price of  jay going up because of taxes!

Just Say No kids.

Like a wise old man once told me - If you're not willing to try anything once, you're a coward. If you stop at only one you're a quitter... So light up, and lets listen to some Rihanna
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 22 Apr 2014, 9:05 am

Tino wrote:Runcorn did you? That is a beautiful place.....

?

Stretching it a bit there Tino...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 22 Apr 2014, 9:07 am

kingraf wrote:
Like a wise old man once told me - If you're not willing to try anything once, you're a coward. If you stop at only one you're a quitter...

Never understand people who say that, I have zero intention of trying incest or of being buggered. Does that make me a coward?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 22 Apr 2014, 9:08 am

Sean, Tina, can we show respect for the fact I have not yet watched last nights Game of Thrones and so avoid spoilers. Cheers

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 22 Apr 2014, 9:08 am

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

With your Radox bath?

Lived, Galted, lived.  It was over a decade ago.  I live down here with you shandy drinkers these days.

Did you spend much/any time in the city?  It really is lovely.  It's like York, just with a lot more character.  Don't suppose you visited my real home town of Runcorn did you?  That is a beautiful place.....

I am so touched by being one of your very best friends.  I haven't been this touched since my old rugby coach brought me in for 'special' one on one sessions.

Didn't spend any time in the city but it looked quite pretty, worth a day's visit at least. Didn't visit your real home town of Runcorn - might make the pilgramage to place a bouquet against a lamppost when you're dead.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 22 Apr 2014, 9:10 am

Rowley wrote:Sean, Tina, can we show respect for the fact I have not yet watched last nights Game of Thrones and so avoid spoilers. Cheers

I have only just finished the first series.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 22 Apr 2014, 9:10 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Runcorn did you? That is a beautiful place.....

?

Stretching it a bit there Tino...

Yeah, Runcorn is close to being the worst place in the world. Just behind Widnes and Luton. Galted doesn't know that though.

*Whereabouts in Cheshire are you from, Rickster?

*I am not stalking.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum