The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eubank/Benn and now Groves/Degale

3 posters

Go down

Eubank/Benn and now Groves/Degale Empty Eubank/Benn and now Groves/Degale

Post by azania Sun 22 May 2011, 4:56 pm

Make no mistake. They will fight again and for a bigger prize. But will this rivalry match the sheer intensity of Eubank and Benn or is it because they will be consigned to Sky and not of 'free' tv mean that this rivalry will not capture the public's imagination as the Benn/Eubank rivalry did?

azania

Back to top Go down

Eubank/Benn and now Groves/Degale Empty Re: Eubank/Benn and now Groves/Degale

Post by Seanusarrilius Sun 22 May 2011, 5:04 pm

i think it will defo capture publics imagination if marketed well, every fight they have now is a potential collison course down the line. so if marketed properly then it can still be huge. Comparison to Eubank v Benn is just, that was something else of course. I dont know, i think there will be a rematch in a couple of years, i for one cant wait

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by callan Sun 22 May 2011, 7:03 pm

Maybe a rematch but i do not think it is the same dislike because this is more to do with a weak mind in regards to Degale
callan
callan

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 22 May 2011, 7:29 pm

callan wrote:Maybe a rematch but i do not think it is the same dislike because this is more to do with a weak mind in regards to Degale

There seemed to be genuine dislike to me. But the fact that they are on Sky and away from Mr and Mrs Joe Public will effect them becoming household names imo.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down