The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+8
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Pal Joey
kingraf
ShahenshahG
Rowley
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
12 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 4 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:16 am

First topic message reminder :

And I am beating Galted.

Life is good.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Apr 2014, 4:34 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:You do get insulted quite a lot Tina, from a number of different people. Common denominator and all that.

I know, it's a wonder I stick around.
 Stick and Stones may break your bones but a lack of comprehension means words will never hurt you

He smells
Of wee

He gets duffed up by a pikey

Shah!
Shah!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 23 Apr 2014, 4:36 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Rowley wrote:You do get insulted quite a lot Tina, from a number of different people. Common denominator and all that.

Stick and Stones may break your bones but a lack of comprehension means words will never hurt you

He smells
Of wee

Shah!
Shah!
He sniffs 
my Pants

and Masturbates to ants

Tino!
Tino!

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Apr 2014, 4:39 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

He smells
Of wee

Shah!
Shah!
He sniffs 
my Pants

and Masturbates to ants

Tino!
Tino!

He doesn't
Get p*ssed

He's a terrorist

Shah!
Shah!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 23 Apr 2014, 4:55 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

He smells
Of wee

Shah!
Shah!
He sniffs 
my Pants

and Masturbates to ants

Tino!
Tino!

He doesn't
Get p*ssed

He's a terrorist

Shah!
Shah!

He fears 
his son

since he was barely one

Tino!
Tino!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 23 Apr 2014, 6:40 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Where is the old boy?

Sick. Just crawled out of bed. I love you all. Really.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Apr 2014, 7:11 am

Rafless on here today.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Apr 2014, 7:23 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Where is the old boy?

Sick. Just crawled out of bed. I love you all. Really.

If you're going to take time off from the Culture Cup please do it on a day that a celebrity dies so that we can put two and two together.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 24 Apr 2014, 7:58 am

Galted wrote:please do it on a day that a celebrity dies so that we can put two and two together.

But not Bieber, we would not fall for that.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:00 am

If he's absent on the day Stephen Fry dies there might be some gossip.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:06 am

Or Boris Johnson

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:08 am

Galted wrote:Rafless on here today.
Sorry Galted, had a late evening watching the Martin Murray fight. Just got in, but Im here now, which, really is all that matters.

Kurd Court Watch
It is unfortunate, but in my haste to get in the apartment at 2 a.m, I made a noise getting looking for the keys, woke her up, and she gave me what I assume was a tongue lashing. I'm not sure, as I dont speak Kurdish, and I was pretty baked and drunk. Not the brightest start, but I believe one bicep flex will fix all.

Kurd Court Watch Over

Middling breakfast this morning, raw oats, some protein powder, and milk. Cant wait to see whats for lunch.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:11 am

That breakfast sounds horrendous Raf

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:18 am

rick_dagless wrote:That breakfast sounds horrendous Raf

Doesnt taste too bad when you add a banana, some berries, and generally put some effort into the shake. I had absolutely no time for that. One cup oats, one cup strawberry flavoured protein powder, 750ml milk, shake too avoid lumps, and I was off. Never drinking on a weekday again.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:22 am

Good use of the word "middling", kingraf, but you've left out at least 5 apostrophes in your last two posts. You're never going to nail the Kurdish lady or keep Tino sweet with such negligence, Tino and the Kurds are famous for their excellent grammar.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:23 am

Bit late today.  Winona was making me breakfast and 'accidentally' let her dressing gown fall open.  Again.

Amazing how many times she does that.

It was toast with strawberry jam in case you were wondering.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:28 am

Thanks Galted, the grammar will improve by around midday, when the alcohol, and cheap joint begin to exit the system. Besides Tino loves me just the way I am, it's Geoffrey who seems to be apathetic to my existence. Just as well, he's almost obsolete nowadays.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:29 am

kingraf wrote: Besides Tino loves me just the way I am, it's Geoffrey who seems to be apathetic to my existence. Just as well, he's almost obsolete nowadays.

I do.

And he is.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:30 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Bit late today.  Winona was making me breakfast and 'accidentally' let her dressing gown fall open.  Again.

She doesn't wear a dressing gown you f*ckwit, she wears whatever Gore-Tex item I tell her to wear.

Excellent battle of rhymes with Shah yesterday afternoon by the way. Had a look at the thread while stuck on a stationary train and was forced into a l*l. The person seated in front of me seemed quite jumpy afterwards.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:30 am

Raf wrote:Doesnt taste too bad when you add a banana, some berries, and generally put some effort into the shake. I had absolutely no time for that. One cup oats, one cup strawberry flavoured protein powder, 750ml milk, shake too avoid lumps, and I was off. Never drinking on a weekday again.

You have ruined it with Banana Raf gosh darn walking berry!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:32 am

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Bit late today.  Winona was making me breakfast and 'accidentally' let her dressing gown fall open.  Again.

She doesn't wear a dressing gown you f*ckwit, she wears whatever Gore-Tex item I tell her to wear.

Excellent battle of rhymes with Shah yesterday afternoon by the way. Had a look at the thread while stuck on a stationary train and was forced into a l*l. The person seated in front of me seemed quite jumpy afterwards.

I wasn't sure if the terrorist one was a bit racist? Went with it anyway on the basis that he probably is and wouldn't be that offended.

Winona was actually wearing a pair of Hi-Tec's this morning. That was the only thing she had on as we made love for 94 seconds.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:34 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Raf wrote:Doesnt taste too bad when you add a banana, some berries, and generally put some effort into the shake. I had absolutely no time for that. One cup oats, one cup strawberry flavoured protein powder, 750ml milk, shake too avoid lumps, and I was off. Never drinking on a weekday again.

I do not have a defense, I just really like bananas!!!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:36 am

Galted wrote:

I wasn't sure if the terrorist one was a bit racist?  Went with it anyway on the basis that he probably is and wouldn't be that offended.

Winona was actually wearing a pair of Hi-Tec's this morning.  That was the only thing she had on as we made love for 94 seconds.

She must've nicked them from Cotswolds Outdoors, we went shopping for a tent yesterday.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:45 am

Managed to attach a bird feeder with 4 fat balls in it to the bird table last night. No sign of any regularity from anything other than pigeons yet though.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:45 am

kingraf wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

This is difficult for me, I desperately want to pick you up on the horrific Americanised spelling of the word defence but do not want to further the impression you currently have of my indifference to your personage. Any advice as to how to deal with this one would be much appreciated by the board.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:46 am

I wasn't sure if the terrorist one was a bit racist?  Went with it anyway on the basis that he probably is and wouldn't be that offended.

I think that it probably is. Just ran it by the "UKIP is a bit left-wing" brigade and they thought that it was excellent. I think it's going to be chanted the next time there's a march through Eltham.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:47 am

Rowley wrote:
kingraf wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

This is difficult for me, I desperately want to pick you up on the horrific Americanised spelling of the word defence but do not want to further the impression you currently have of my indifference to your personage. Any advice as to how to deal with this one would be much appreciated by the board.

Leave forever and don't come back?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:47 am

Rowley wrote:
kingraf wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Don't you mean "Americanized"?
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:49 am

Thanks for nothing Tina and Galted. Hope Julius is around, with his age comes wisdom, or at least a witticism to distract me from his lack of useful advice.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:50 am

Rowley wrote:Thanks for nothing Tina and Galted. Hope Julius is around, with his age comes wisdom, or at least a witticism to distract me from his lack of useful advice.

I think he is still off sick. He is very old.

Would this be a good time to remind everybody that I haven't had a day off sick in over a decade?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:52 am

Rowley wrote:Thanks for nothing Tina and Galted. Hope Julius is around, with his age comes wisdom, or at least a witticism to distract me from his lack of useful advice.

I think he is still off sick.  He is very old.  

Would this be a good time to remind everybody that I haven't had a day off sick in over a decade?

I've had two days off sick in the last decade. One was to get my rowing machine repaired, the other was due to a holiday in Jersey.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:53 am

Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:
kingraf wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

It would be an be an honor for you to correct my colorful grammar, over a donut and Bud lite
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:54 am

I think he is still off sick.  He is very old.  

With paternity leave from your 47 kids, I'm not sure you have the time for sick leave....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:56 am

kingraf wrote:
Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:
kingraf wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

It would be an be an honor for you to correct my colorful grammar, over a donut and Bud lite

Dude!! Awesome post!! You totally rock!!
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Apr 2014, 8:56 am

Deuche bags.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Apr 2014, 9:02 am

seanmichaels wrote:Deuche bags.
Deutsche bag.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Apr 2014, 9:15 am

M*n-bag.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Apr 2014, 9:21 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:M*n-bag.

Leave it Tina, it is still broken, that wound is still pretty raw. A man of my sophistication and satorial elegance carrying a carrier bag just doesn't work.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Apr 2014, 9:22 am

I dreamed (dreamt?) that I missed an opportunity to shoot Hitler last night. I then got chased by a French Canadian in desert fatigue. I turned round to face him and shot him numerous times. Each time he swallowed the bullet and kept coming.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Apr 2014, 9:24 am

I get by with a carrier bag, Jeff. I am using a Next one at the moment. People still think I am cool.

Do you want me to buy you a new m*n-bag? I am fond of you and hate to think of you in distress.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Apr 2014, 9:24 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:M*n-bag.
Geoffrey
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Apr 2014, 9:26 am

I am fond of you

You do use that term a lot, like you're talking to a pet, or beloved blanket. Always seems a backhanded compliment.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Apr 2014, 9:27 am

Would you like to me say I love you instead?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Apr 2014, 9:29 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I get by with a carrier bag, Jeff.  I am using a Next one at the moment.  People still think I am cool.

Do you want me to buy you a new m*n-bag?  I am fond of you and hate to think of you in distress.  

It is a touching and kind offer Tina, however I believe my current one, which I am extremely attached to, may be repairable.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 24 Apr 2014, 9:33 am

Jeff wrote:I believe my current one, which I am extremely attached to, may be repairable.

You could also get a key cut while you wait for some reason...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Apr 2014, 9:34 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Would you like to me say I love you instead?

I have gay friends. I don't need anymore Testosterone fueled "I love yous". I don't offer an alternative, merely making an observation.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Apr 2014, 9:35 am

Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I get by with a carrier bag, Jeff.  I am using a Next one at the moment.  People still think I am cool.

Do you want me to buy you a new m*n-bag?  I am fond of you and hate to think of you in distress.  

It is a touching and kind offer Tina, however I believe my current one, which I am extremely attached to, may be repairable.

You could try keeping your things wrapped in a blanket which you keep clutched to your chest. At least you won't have people sitting near you when you use public transport on your London visits.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Apr 2014, 9:39 am

It's an interesting suggestion Galted, and obviously anything that reduces the chances of anyone interacting with me on my all too frequent visits to London appeals enormously. However, I am not sure it addresses my satorial issues any more than the carrier bag does.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Apr 2014, 9:54 am

OK Raf, all noted.

Doesn't change the fact I am still fond of you sure you're a fine young man.

You're safe with me, but if any of Galted, Sean, or Julius start telling you this sort of stuff, they are almost certainly trying to groom you. Especially Julius.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 24 Apr 2014, 9:56 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:OK Raf, all noted.

Doesn't change the fact I am still fond of you sure you're a fine young man.

You're safe with me, but if any of Galted, Sean, or Julius start telling you this sort of stuff, they are almost certainly trying to groom you.  Especially Julius.

He wants you to protect him from his son - run for it Raf run for it.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 24 Apr 2014, 10:02 am

Rowley wrote:It's an interesting suggestion Galted, and obviously anything that reduces the chances of anyone interacting with me on my all too frequent visits to London appeals enormously. However, I am not sure it addresses my satorial issues any more than the carrier bag does.

Leading TSMR around on a chain having tied her to a crucifix, I think you've achieved your aim without damaging your dignity, surely taking hints from Galted about attire is akin to asking Coxy to help you write your cv.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum