The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+8
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Pal Joey
kingraf
ShahenshahG
Rowley
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
12 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 6 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:16 am

First topic message reminder :

And I am beating Galted.

Life is good.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Apr 2014, 11:55 am

Actually, Jodie Foster's exploits are quite interesting. She's traded in an absolute howler for quite a high quality piece of old school minge.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Apr 2014, 11:58 am

Galted wrote:
kingraf wrote:The rugger board always seems one GE comment from complete anarchy. He does crack me up though. Probably because I'm not English

GE is a legend. He's completely shameless with his wumming but the rest just can't resist. The old fella cracks me up as well, the one who takes pages of stats about NZ and puts them in a format that no-one can read and gets all shirty when other posters don't tell him how brilliant his posts are.

emack, I presume? Went off for a while and returned with a thread about peaks. I don't think I've actually bothered to read the whole thing yet, as its rather long and pedestrian paced. Also offers no actual resolutions.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Apr 2014, 11:58 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:And I am beating Galted.

Life is good.

Idiot.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Apr 2014, 12:02 pm

Galted wrote:

Life is good.

Idiot.

Don't worry about it Galted, we're a quarter of the way to page split, it won't last long
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Apr 2014, 12:12 pm

kingraf wrote:
Galted wrote:

Life is good.

Idiot.

Don't worry about it Galted,  we're a quarter of the way to page split, it won't last long

Cheers, kingraf. I'll do my best to hurry it along, I don't need this reminder at the top of every page.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Apr 2014, 12:22 pm

Galted wrote:
kingraf wrote:
Galted wrote:

Life is good.

Idiot.

Don't worry about it Galted,  we're a quarter of the way to page split, it won't last long

Cheers, kingraf. I'll do my best to hurry it along, I don't need this reminder at the top of every page.

I don't mind helping.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Apr 2014, 12:24 pm

kingraf wrote:
Galted wrote:
kingraf wrote:
Galted wrote:

Life is good.

Idiot.

Cheers, kingraf.  I'll do my best to hurry it along, I don't need this reminder at the top of every page.

I don't mind helping.

Very good. Will help our post counts along as well.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 24 Apr 2014, 12:26 pm

Pubes (just to help of course)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Apr 2014, 12:31 pm

Galted wrote:
kingraf wrote:
Galted wrote:
kingraf wrote:
Galted wrote:

Life is good.

Idiot.

Cheers, kingraf.  I'll do my best to hurry it along, I don't need this reminder at the top of every page.

I don't mind helping.

Very good. Will help our post counts along as well.
Don't mention it
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Apr 2014, 12:32 pm

Really,
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Apr 2014, 12:33 pm

it's only pleasure
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Apr 2014, 12:34 pm

kingraf wrote:it's only pleasure

That doesn't make much sense. I suggest that you proofread it and repost.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Apr 2014, 12:38 pm

It's only a pleasure.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Apr 2014, 12:38 pm

Ah. That makes much more sense.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Apr 2014, 12:40 pm

I do seem to have difficulty adding the letter "a", as well "an"... Proofreading just takes so long
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Apr 2014, 12:43 pm

It's especially difficult when you've had a skinful the previous evening.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 24 Apr 2014, 12:44 pm

Didn't a TV newsreader once spoonerise the phrase "Turkish Kurds"?

Anyway, onto business.

Scotch Egg (x2)
Crisps, Salt & Vinegar (1 x packet)
Apple (x1)
Tangerine (x2)
Banana (x1)
Crème Egg (x1)

That is all.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Apr 2014, 12:50 pm

Isn't it a Cadbury's Cream Egg?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 24 Apr 2014, 12:50 pm

Sausage roll, and a Samosa... And now a Rennie

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Apr 2014, 12:53 pm

Cheese Salad Sandwich, in every way shape and form as disappointing and underwhelming as yesterday's soup.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Apr 2014, 12:54 pm

Beef stir fry (from last night), packet of Mr Porky's pork scratching. Bag of Maoam Stripes.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Apr 2014, 12:57 pm

I had a 3-piece variety meal. It was f*cking disgusting, I don't know why it is I keep doing it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Apr 2014, 12:59 pm

Like I said, 800g spare ribs. Dirt cheap as well. Washed down with Glaceau vitaminwater, it might have been exposed as an absolute sham, but it just, tastes so good
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 24 Apr 2014, 12:59 pm

Galted wrote:I had a 3-piece variety meal. It was f*cking disgusting, I don't know why it is I keep doing it.

You are the Rhianna to the 3 piece Chris Brown

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:03 pm

Life is good.

Corn fed chicken breast. Had some shredded cabbage, cauliflower, a small dollop of mash potato and a few vine tomatoes.

The chicken was ok, albeit a little dry, the mash was perfectly adequate and the cauliflower was cooked quite well with a hint of curry in it. The cabbage was fine but did smell of farts. Not sure if chef had dropped his guts on my plate as a punishment for taking the p*ss regularly or if everyone's smelled farty. I didn't ask. The tomatoes were delicious but mainly because I added a little salt to them which makes all the difference.

The whole lunch was, however, ruined by one of the girls from the back office who came and sat with me. I like to have my lunch on my own and I thought she knew that. The conversation was perfectly pleasant but she is quite a big girl and her right leg kept touching my left leg. I didn't like it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:04 pm

I've just realised that my next ertha is going to come out like flubber.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:06 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I've just realised that my next ertha is going to come out like flubber.

You need to change your ertha kit.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:07 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Life is good.

Corn fed chicken breast.  Had some shredded cabbage, cauliflower, a small dollop of mash potato and a few vine tomatoes.

The chicken was ok, albeit a little dry, the mash was perfectly adequate and the cauliflower was cooked quite well with a hint of curry in it.  The cabbage was fine but did smell of farts.  Not sure if chef had dropped his guts on my plate as a punishment for taking the p*ss regularly or if everyone's smelled farty.  I didn't ask.  The tomatoes were delicious but mainly because I added a little salt to them which makes all the difference.

The whole lunch was, however, ruined by one of the girls from the back office who came and sat with me.  I like to have my lunch on my own and I thought she knew that.  The conversation was perfectly pleasant but she is quite a big girl and her right leg kept touching my left leg.  I didn't like it.

Two of the server engineers once made the mistake of sitting down at the angry Kiwi's table when he was in the deli on his lunchbreak. He told them to f*ck off and they did.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:10 pm

Life is good.

Galted wrote:Two of the server engineers once made the mistake of sitting down at the angry Kiwi's table when he was in the deli on his lunchbreak.  He told them to f*ck off and they did.

As I said, she is quite a big girl and I think she could possibly take me in a fight so I just pretended to be interested in her boyfriends Audi TT whilst trying not to vomit everytime her leg brushed mine.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:11 pm

In 7 years I have never once sat down and eaten in our canteen. If I get a soup, panini or baguette, I take it to the car and eat it there.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:13 pm

seanmichaels wrote:In 7 years I have never once sat down and eaten in our canteen. If I get a soup, panini or baguette, I take it to the car and eat it there.

I might join you if Kim comes and sits next to me again.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:16 pm

I'd do Kim. She sounds dirty.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:19 pm

Actually, I was once getting down with a fat girl called Kim in a hotel room in a castle. It only had a single bed. No word of a lie, she fell out of the bed whilst she was choking the chicken as she was so fat and unbalanced.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:20 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I'd do Kim. She sounds dirty.

I think she probably is. She looks like a chubby Fearne Cotton.

What is your phone number, I will pass it on? She already has a boyfriend but he sounds like a c*nt so you might be in.

I will tell her you look like that Klopp chap and see how that goes down.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:24 pm

I would actually like to do a fat bird again. If I am ever single I am going to go online and work my way through the cuddly/voluptuous section.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:25 pm

I'm in second place.Time for a quick surge.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:26 pm

kingraf wrote:I'm in second place.Time for a quick surge.

Soggy biscuit?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:27 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I would actually like to do a fat bird again. If I am ever single I am going to go online and work my way through the cuddly/voluptuous section.

A mate of mine swears up and down that the fatties the the best head. Theory goes that they work harder and are more eager to please on account of their physical disadvantages
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:29 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Actually, I was once getting down with a fat girl called Kim in a hotel room in a castle. It only had a single bed. No word of a lie, she fell out of the bed whilst she was choking the chicken as she was so fat and unbalanced.

I once got off with a great big fat bird at a party after one of the Aussie housemates dared me to.  There was a whole bunch of them grinning and giving me the thumbs up while I did it.  I found out later that she'd sucked him off not long before.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:30 pm

Clever wordplay? I don't know why I f*cking bother.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:31 pm

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Actually, I was once getting down with a fat girl called Kim in a hotel room in a castle. It only had a single bed. No word of a lie, she fell out of the bed whilst she was choking the chicken as she was so fat and unbalanced.

I once got off with a great big fat bird at a party after one of the Aussie housemates dared me to.  There was a whole bunch of them grinning and giving me the thumbs up while I did it.  She found out later that I'd sucked him off not long before.

Fixed.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:31 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
kingraf wrote:I'm in second place.Time for a quick surge.

Soggy biscuit?

No thanks, had nearly a kilogram of ribs. I might not eat tonight either. And I certainly wont eat a soggy biscuit you perverted older man!!!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:32 pm

Galted wrote:

I once got off with a great big fat bird at a party after one of the Aussie housemates dared me to.  There was a whole bunch of them grinning and giving me the thumbs up while I did it.  I found out later that she'd sucked him off not long before.

But did they tell whether she sucked better than average-sized women
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:38 pm

Galted wrote:

I once got off with a great big fat bird at a party after one of the Aussie housemates dared me to.  There was a whole bunch of them grinning and giving me the thumbs up while I did it.  She found out later that I'd sucked him off not long before.

Fixed.

Your parents should have been.

Idiot.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:40 pm

kingraf wrote:
Galted wrote:

They didn't. One of them had a really fit 18-year-old girlfriend, the kind you'd only see in FHM, and he dumbed her because (and I quote), "she won't do blowies, mate. Not one blowie."

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:40 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Fixed.

Your parents should have been.

Idiot.

I bet you laughed.

Life is good.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:41 pm

Galted wrote:
kingraf wrote:
Galted wrote:

They didn't.  One of them had a really fit 18-year-old girlfriend, the kind you'd only see in FHM, and he dumbed her because (and I quote), "she won't do blowies, mate. Not one blowie."

Shocked 

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:42 pm

Galted wrote:

I love drunken party stories. At one particular post season do, a friend of mine went down on a fat bird in a compost heap in her garden. Turns out my other mate (big STD candidate) had thrown one up her half an hour before.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:44 pm

Galted wrote:
kingraf wrote:
Galted wrote:

They didn't.  One of them had a really fit 18-year-old girlfriend, the kind you'd only see in FHM, and he dumbed her because (and I quote), "she won't do blowies, mate. Not one blowie."

Shocked 

It happens...

Never been with a fattie, I was a fattie till I was 14, so the sight of a fattie now repulses me.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 24 Apr 2014, 1:44 pm

Galted wrote:
kingraf wrote:
Galted wrote:

Shocked 

You were right to be astonished.

I did, of course, mean "dumbbed".

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next