The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+7
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Galted
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
11 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 17 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Thu 01 May 2014, 9:58 am

First topic message reminder :

You say tomato, I say Tamara Ecclestone (who michaels has almost certainly probably had a slice of)
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Union Cane Fri 09 May 2014, 11:04 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Countryfile is much more relaxing.

That Adam off there, does he own a farm?

Think his old man does, although he manages it.

There's some half decent minge on the show as well.

I heard a rumour that he has some rare breeds on his farm, although he doesn't like to talk about it.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 11:06 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Farmers daughters are dirty in the bedroom.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 09 May 2014, 11:07 am

Union Cane wrote:
I heard a rumour that he has some rare breeds on his farm, although he doesn't like to talk about it.

Romany's?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 09 May 2014, 11:08 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Farmers daughters are dirty in the bedroom.

Posh birds as well. They'll have a finger up your arris before you can say fetch the lube.

NB This is not from personal experience

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 11:09 am

seanmichaels wrote:

NB This is not from personal experience

Mine is.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 09 May 2014, 11:11 am

Dirtiest bird I ever did was the Elvis creator. Went like a rocket launcher. Once tied me up but it gave me the yips.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 09 May 2014, 11:13 am

Guys... quick question.

If you had to recommend an area in London for a visitor to stay for a few days - where would that be?
I was last there a while ago when mobile phones were the size of bricks, coffee was cheap and and the streets were relatively unclogged.

I sort of like the area to the west of the West End (Marble Arch out to Holland Park) or is that still considered the West End?

A bit fearful of the area to the north around Paddington, Westbourne Park, Ladbroke Grove. Are there many hustlers around there?
East End and places south of the river probably not for me either. Forget Shepherd's Bush and Earl's Court too (although I do like it around the High St Ken area) - I try to avoid Aussies when I'm abroad - and Chelsea is a bit too uppity for me. Apologies if anyone lives around there!  Laugh 

Alternatively, I sort of like it out towards Twickenham and Richmond... somewhere near the river. Any area near Hampton Court is fine by me.
So either out there or somewhere within walking distance to Hyde Park or a some large open space where the sun shines on a bit of greenery.
I suppose what I'm trying to say is: If you were a tourist in London... where would you like to stay?

Any kindly advice will be greatly appreciated. Thinking of coming over in June or July for a short break and a change of scenery. Am I nuts?

Last edited by Linebreaker on Fri 09 May 2014, 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 09 May 2014, 11:15 am

seanmichaels wrote:Dirtiest bird I ever did was the Elvis creator. Went like a rocket launcher. Once tied me up but it gave me the yips.

OK I give up. "Elvis creator"??

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 11:15 am

Dirtiest bird I ever did was the corpse of a vagrant I found by the bins in the Co-Op parking lot. Not sure it was a bird but was great being able to make my own hole. The flies got to be too much of a nuisance after a few weeks though.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 09 May 2014, 11:16 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Dirtiest bird I ever did was the Elvis creator. Went like a rocket launcher. Once tied me up but it gave me the yips.

She made him wear blue suede shoes.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 09 May 2014, 11:17 am

Linebreaker wrote:Guys... quick question.

If you had to recommend an area in London for a visitor to stay for a few days - where would that be?
I was last there a while ago when mobile phones were the size of bricks, coffee was cheap and and the streets were relatively unclogged.

I sort of like the area to the west of the West End (Marble Arch out to Holland Park) or is that still considered the West End?

A bit fearful of the area to the north around Paddington, Westbourne Park, Ladbroke Grove. Are there many hustlers around there?
East End and places south of the river probably not for me either. Forget Shepherd's Bush and Earl's Court too (although I do like it around the High St Ken area) - I try to avoid Aussies when I'm abroad - and Chelsea is a bit too uppity for me. Apologies if anyone lives around there!  Laugh 

Alternatively, I sort of like it out towards Twickenham and Richmond... somewhere near the river. Any area near Hampton Castle is fine by me.
So either out there or somewhere within walking distance to Hyde Park or a some large open space where the sun shines on a bit of greenery.
I suppose what I'm trying to say is: If you were a tourist in London... where would you like to stay?

Any kindly advice will be greatly appreciated. Thinking of coming over in June or July for a short break and a change of scenery. Am I nuts?

I think a lot of Aussies tend to end up South West London way. Clapham, Putney, Wimbledon etc are all good bases. Good access to the west as well. You don't want to go north of the wall. Wildlings up there.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 09 May 2014, 11:17 am

She wasn't nothing but a hound dog, crying all the time?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 11:19 am

Alternatively, I sort of like it out towards Twickenham and Richmond... somewhere near the river. Any area near Hampton Court is fine by me.

There are sh1tloads of small hotels around Victoria/Pimlico which is walking distance to Green Park/Hyde Park & Trafalgar Square. There are Boris bikes all over the place which you can rent as well if you can't be ar$ed to walk.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 09 May 2014, 11:20 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Suspicious Minds video. That dance where he's sort of doing a groin stretch. She kind if did the same thing, lowering herself on to my Hampton.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 11:22 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Suspicious Minds video. That dance where he's sort of doing a groin stretch. She kind if did the same thing, lowering herself on to my Hampton.

That's not dirty, the farmers daughter I had stuffed a ferret up my bum.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 09 May 2014, 11:24 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Alternatively, I sort of like it out towards Twickenham and Richmond... somewhere near the river. Any area near Hampton Castle is fine by me.

I think a lot of Aussies tend to end up South West London way. Clapham, Putney, Wimbledon etc are all good bases. Good access to the west as well. You don't want to go north of the wall. Wildlings up there.

Cheers sean.

It's only for a few days. I'll be heading out to other areas from there. I'm after a relatively decent hotel or B&B... don't mind if the rooms are tiny.
The location is more important. Somwhere handy to a Tube line. Already lived out at Chiswick and I've seen the Wimbledon area. I used to knock about at a mate's place near Clapham in Wandsworth Common... but probably won't be going back there this time.

Where does the Wall start? Is that the A40?  Smile 
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 09 May 2014, 11:24 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

The irony is that she looked like Roland Gift from the Fine Young Cannibals.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 09 May 2014, 11:25 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

That's not dirty, the farmers daughter I had stuffed a ferret up my bum.

I didn't say that part was dirty. She liked to drink Vodka neat from a bottle during our 'lovemaking'.

Did the farmers girl have large milkers?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 09 May 2014, 11:26 am

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Denzil?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 11:27 am

seanmichaels wrote:

They weren't TSMR size but they were perfectly adequate.

She stank of hay all the time though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 09 May 2014, 11:29 am

seanmichaels wrote:

They weren't TSMR size but they were perfectly adequate.  

She stank of hay all the time though.

She Drives Me Crazeeeey ooooh oooh
Like TSMR ooooh oooh
She Drives Me Crazeeeey and I can't help myself.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 09 May 2014, 11:31 am

Thanks Galted. I was thinking of the area around Victoria/Pimlico.

Problem is; there's this bloke I went to school with who is now some big time author... married this girl who was a family friend. He's doing very well but is an arrogant and very boring to55er and she's a bit of a snob. They live in Pimlico. So want to avoid them again if possible.

Last time I was there I bumped into her (near Bloomsbury) about 3 hours after arriving and stepping out of the hotel lobby. She called out my name on the street...that freaked me out!! Too many awkward questions if you know what I mean.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 11:35 am

Linebreaker wrote:Thanks Galted. I was thinking of the area around Victoria/Pimlico.

Problem is; there's this bloke I went to school with who is now some big time author... married this girl who was a family friend. He's doing very well but is an arrogant and very boring to55er and she's a bit of a snob. They live in Pimlico. So want to avoid them again if possible.

Last time I was there I bumped into her (near Bloomsbury) about 3 hours after arriving and stepping out of the hotel lobby. She called out my name on the street...that freaked me out!! Too many awkward questions if you know what I mean.

If she shouts your name out again shout hers out followed by "I can smell your c*nt". Snobs don't like that sort of thing.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 09 May 2014, 11:36 am

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Never look Roland Gift's horse in the mouth.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 11:36 am

Galted wrote:

If she shouts your name out again shout hers out followed by "I can smell your c*nt".  Snobs don't like that sort of thing.

Multiple Miggs?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 11:43 am

Galted wrote:

If she shouts your name out again shout hers out followed by "I can smell your c*nt".  Snobs don't like that sort of thing.

Multiple Miggs?

Toughened your nipples, didn't it?
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 11:44 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Multiple Miggs?

Don't you hurt my dog.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 11:47 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Multiple Miggs?

Don't you hurt my dog.

Do you think that JuliusHMarx wants you sexually? True, he is much older but do you think he visualizes scenarios, exchanges, f*cking you?
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 11:49 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Multiple Miggs?

Don't you hurt my dog.

Do you think that JuliusHMarx wants you sexually? True, he is much older but do you think he visualizes scenarios, exchanges, f*cking you?

It puts the lotion in the basket.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 09 May 2014, 11:49 am

Erm 
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 09 May 2014, 11:50 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Multiple Miggs?

Don't you hurt my dog.

Not in a massively gay way.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 11:51 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Multiple Miggs?

Don't you hurt my dog.

Not in a massively gay way.

Good-bye Julius. Will you let me know if ever the lambs stop screaming?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 11:52 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Multiple Miggs?

Don't you hurt my dog.

From a research point of view, michaels is our most prized asset.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 09 May 2014, 11:52 am

Manager got in trouble today - one of the staff hasnt been at work barring 4 days in the last 4 weeks. The guy called up this morning to report that he had a severe blockage up there, so wouldn't be coming in and the manager lost it. He shouted, well if you didn't take it up the arse there wouldn't be a F***ing blockage. Theres probably a dam up there now.

Laugh

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 11:54 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Multiple Miggs?

Don't you hurt my dog.

Believe me, you don't want Sean Michaels inside your head.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 11:58 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Multiple Miggs?

Don't you hurt my dog.

Our michaels wasn't born a criminal, Tino. He was made one through years of systematic abuse. Michaels hates his own identity, you see.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 09 May 2014, 12:03 pm

Is this going to go on much longer?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 09 May 2014, 12:05 pm

Galted wrote:
Linebreaker wrote:Thanks Galted. I was thinking of the area around Victoria/Pimlico.

Laugh 

Yeah, she's very fair skinned too.
I should also say to her in a loud voice: "You look so anemic my dear... have you been getting enough vitamin B12 and eating your red meat?"

Then uncoil the old T-bone (from my trouser "House of Hampton")... and give her pale face a jolly good turkey slapping right there and then.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 12:09 pm

Linebreaker wrote:
Galted wrote:

Laugh 

Yeah, she's very fair skinned too.
I should also say to her in a loud voice: "You look so anemic my dear... have you been getting enough vitamin B12 and eating your red meat?"

Then uncoil the old T-bone (from my trouser "House of Hampton")... and give her pale face a jolly good turkey slapping right there and then.

"House of Hampton", "turkey slapping", what a post!
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 09 May 2014, 12:10 pm

Man walks into a bar.

"Can I have a pint of adenosine triphosphate please"

"Certainly sir." says the barman.

"That will be 80p"
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 12:10 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Is this going to go on much longer?

Jeff Rowley is helping your posting, isn't he? Apparently he likes you and you like him too.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 09 May 2014, 12:14 pm

Galted wrote:

Jeff Rowley is helping your posting, isn't he? Apparently he likes you and you like him too.

Yes, and neither of us like a joke that overstays it's welcome.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 09 May 2014, 12:15 pm

Why did the Chicken cross the Mobius Strip?

To get to the same side

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 09 May 2014, 12:21 pm

Two theoretical physicists are lost at the top of a mountain. Theoretical physicist No 1 pulls out a map and peruses it for a while. Then he turns to theoretical physicist No 2 and says: "Hey, I've figured it out. I know where we are."
"Where are we then?"
"Do you see that mountain over there?"
"Yes."
"Well… THAT'S where we are."

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 09 May 2014, 12:22 pm

There are only 10 types of people in the world.

Those who understand Binary, and those who don't

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 12:22 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

Yes, and neither of us like a joke that overstays it's welcome.

Come on, Julius. The milestone is looming, don't lose the plot.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 09 May 2014, 12:22 pm

Shroedingers cat walks into a bar... And it doesnt't

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 May 2014, 12:25 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Multiple Miggs?

Don't you hurt my dog.

Our michaels wasn't born a criminal, Tino. He was made one through years of systematic abuse. Michaels hates his own identity, you see.

You know how quickly the boys found him, all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars, while he could only dream of getting out, getting anywhere, getting all the way to 606v2.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 09 May 2014, 12:25 pm

Galted wrote:From a research point of view, michaels is our most prized asset.

Believe me, you don't want Sean Michaels inside your head.[/quote]

Our michaels wasn't born a criminal, Tino. He was made one through years of systematic abuse. Michaels hates his own identity, you see.[/quote]

I don't hate myself. I see myself as a (non homo) Stephen Fry who probably drinks a little too much. Freddie Starr if you will.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 May 2014, 12:28 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:From a research point of view, michaels is our most prized asset.

Our michaels wasn't born a criminal, Tino. He was made one through years of systematic abuse. Michaels hates his own identity, you see.[/quote]

I don't hate myself. I see myself as a (non homo) Stephen Fry who probably drinks a little too much. Freddie Starr if you will.[/quote]

We've tried to study him, of course, but he's much too unsophisticated to use the quote function properly.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum