The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+9
Pal Joey
kingraf
Union Cane
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Mind the windows Tino.
Galted
13 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 6 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 9:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Sh1t on here today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 13 May 2014, 2:28 pm

Galted wrote:How good would Facebook be if there was an "xx thinks you're a c*nt button" next to the "like" button?

That would be enough to tempt me on to it. Then I would call everyone I know a c*nt.

Rather than emailing them like I do now.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Tue 13 May 2014, 2:29 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Just to clarify then - the brother of someone you know well enough to be friends with on Facebook is dying, if not already dead?

Very accurate summary Julius, never met the kid in my life, but his sister is smoking hot, and nice enough person.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 13 May 2014, 2:30 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
kingraf wrote:Logged onto facebook, and some girl is posting a message about how her little brother is in hospital and they're struggling to resuscitate him.

Its rather disturbing that one posts a blow by blow account of something this personal.
Some idiot just posted his condolences... the kid isnt dead yet idiot

Is the 'some girl' a facebook friend of yours, or do you just gets posts from random people?

Please tell me you don't have a Facebook account, Jules.  That would destroy my last remnants of faith in humanity.

Yes I do Tino, and I have mixed feelings about destroying your last remnants of faith in humanity. It's cheered part of me up. I find Facebook's instant messaging 'app' (is that the correct term, kr?) to be very useful. I very rarely post anything, and when I do it is invariably both erudite and witty. Although not as erudite and witty as my responses to other people's posts, which are frequently 'liked' by various people I don't know (unless their brother has just died).

Last edited by JuliusHMarx on Tue 13 May 2014, 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 13 May 2014, 2:31 pm

kingraf wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
kingraf wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
kingraf wrote:Logged onto facebook, and some girl is posting a message about how her little brother is in hospital and they're struggling to resuscitate him.

Its rather disturbing that one posts a blow by blow account of something this personal.

Is the 'some girl' a facebook friend of yours, or do you just gets posts from random people?

she's a person I used to sponge off of in high school. Ever since I finished school, and got a job, she's been some girl.

Have you seen the bird who's getting her back doors smashed in by the barman recently?

1) F.uck you Sean.
2) Not lately, but I saw barman a few weeks ago when I went to the Martin Murray fight, which took place where he worked. If he was a foot shorter, and didn't outweigh me by 50lbs, or I'd beat him up

Have you considered stabbing him?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 13 May 2014, 2:31 pm

Galted wrote:
kingraf wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
kingraf wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

she's a person I used to sponge off of in high school. Ever since I finished school, and got a job, she's been some girl.

Have you seen the bird who's getting her back doors smashed in by the barman recently?

1) F.uck you Sean.
2) Not lately, but I saw barman a few weeks ago when I went to the Martin Murray fight, which took place where he worked. If he was a foot shorter, and didn't outweigh me by 50lbs, or I'd beat him up

The barman.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 13 May 2014, 2:33 pm

Galted wrote:How good would Facebook be if there was an "xx thinks you're a c*nt button" next to the "like" button?

That would be enough to tempt me on to it. Then I would call everyone I know a c*nt.

I don't call anyone a cunIt, I just look at you, and you know you've been insulted, my aura game is too strong. I'm also chronically incapable of not making a face at people I don't like.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 13 May 2014, 2:34 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Please tell me you don't have a Facebook account, Jules.  That would destroy my last remnants of faith in humanity.

Yes I do Tino, and I have mixed feelings about destroying you last remnants of faith in humanity. It's cheered part of me up. I find Facebook's instant messaging 'app' (is that the correct term, kr?) to be very useful. I very rarely post anything, and when I do it is invariably both erudite and witty. Although not as erudite and witty as my responses to other people's posts, which are frequently 'liked' my various people I don't know (unless their brother has just died).

This has saddened me an awful lot. It really has.

I am almost as sad as the time Galted PM'd me a picture of his erect member with the words 'Don't ignore me Tino" scratched on it in very small font.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 13 May 2014, 2:37 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Yes I do Tino, and I have mixed feelings about destroying you last remnants of faith in humanity. It's cheered part of me up. I find Facebook's instant messaging 'app' (is that the correct term, kr?) to be very useful. I very rarely post anything, and when I do it is invariably both erudite and witty. Although not as erudite and witty as my responses to other people's posts, which are frequently 'liked' my various people I don't know (unless their brother has just died).

This has saddened me an awful lot.  It really has.  

I am almost as sad as the time Galted PM'd me a picture of his erect member with the words 'Don't ignore me Tino" scratched on it in very small font.

Presumably it needed to be very small font to fit on?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 13 May 2014, 2:38 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
kingraf wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
kingraf wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

1) F.uck you Sean.

The barman.

No. Never been one for weapons. I come with my fists to a gun fight, and win!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 13 May 2014, 2:38 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

The truth is, it just said "No i'nore me T". I just filled in the blanks.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 13 May 2014, 2:39 pm

kingraf wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
kingraf wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
kingraf wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

1) F.uck you Sean.

The barman.

You don't need fists, you just take people out with your 'aura game'.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 13 May 2014, 2:41 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

The truth is, it just said "No i'nore me T".  I just filled in the blanks.

Funny memory you've got. I seem to recall it saying "Oi, don't ignore me, Mind The Windows Tino, you f*cking no good muggy c*nt, or I'll f*cking chin you one. W*nker."

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 13 May 2014, 2:41 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Yes I do Tino, and I have mixed feelings about destroying your last remnants of faith in humanity. It's cheered part of me up. I find Facebook's instant messaging 'app' (is that the correct term, kr?)

No Julius, facebook has an instant messaging service, you have to download the instant messaging app.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 13 May 2014, 2:42 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Funny memory you've got.  I seem to recall it saying "Oi, don't ignore me, Mind The Windows Tino, you f*cking no good muggy c*nt, or I'll f*cking chin you one. W*nker."

In a very small font, spiralled round.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 13 May 2014, 2:43 pm

kingraf wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Yes I do Tino, and I have mixed feelings about destroying your last remnants of faith in humanity. It's cheered part of me up. I find Facebook's instant messaging 'app' (is that the correct term, kr?)

No Julius, facebook has an instant messaging service, you have to download the instant messaging app.

What is 'download'?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 13 May 2014, 2:44 pm

That would be enough to tempt me on to it.  Then I would call everyone I know a c*nt.

Very funny post, Tino, keeping up with the recent excellent standard.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 13 May 2014, 2:45 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Funny memory you've got.  I seem to recall it saying "Oi, don't ignore me, Mind The Windows Tino, you f*cking no good muggy c*nt, or I'll f*cking chin you one. W*nker."

Along the length in Frutiger 45 Light, font size 10.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 13 May 2014, 2:47 pm

Galted wrote:

Do you remember when I PM'd you a picture of my flaccid member with the words "I stuck it to your sister in Llanfair­pwllgwyn­gyllgo­gery­chwyrn­drobwll­llanty­silio­gogo­goch"?

That took ages to scratch on.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 13 May 2014, 2:48 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Along the length in Frutiger 45 Light, font size 10.

I can only applaud the penmanship of the bloke who did it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 13 May 2014, 2:49 pm

Galted wrote:

Do you remember when I PM'd you a picture of my flaccid member with the words "I stuck it to your sister in Llanfair­pwllgwyn­gyllgo­gery­chwyrn­drobwll­llanty­silio­gogo­goch"?

That took ages to scratch on.

Yep, my mum keeps it in her purse instead of the baby photo of me.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 13 May 2014, 2:50 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
kingraf wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
kingraf wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
kingraf wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

1) F.uck you Sean.

The barman.

You don't need fists, you just take people out with your 'aura game'.

Funny enough, a few years ago a mate of mine got into a scuffle at a house party, and the guy he was fighting took out a gun. While we were trying to separate them (by we, I mean everyone who doesn't fear death, so not me), my mate through a wild left and knocked the guy out. Quite the sight, according to those who hadn't already hid behind some furniture
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 13 May 2014, 2:56 pm

Was it Oscar Pistorious?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 13 May 2014, 3:02 pm

No. Never met Oscar, nice guy by all accounts when his legs are on
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 13 May 2014, 3:07 pm

No. Never met Oscar, nice guy by all accounts when his legs are on
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 13 May 2014, 3:09 pm

For anyone that did care, the kid didn't make it. Eight people like this status
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 13 May 2014, 3:11 pm

kingraf wrote:For anyone that did care, the kid didn't make it. Eight people like this status

Probably not the best time to unfriend her.
Although maybe it is - she's probably too upset to notice.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 13 May 2014, 3:17 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
kingraf wrote:For anyone that did care, the kid didn't make it. Eight people like this status

I'm not going to unfriend her, I still have designs on giving her the business end of the quick. If all goes well, I'll impregnate her, and be guaranteed at least one gorgeous kid, which, if Tina's feral brood is anything to go by, isn't an easy achievement.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 13 May 2014, 3:19 pm

kingraf wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I'm not going to unfriend her, I still have designs on giving her the business end of the quick. If all goes well, I'll impregnate her, and be guaranteed at least one gorgeous kid, which, if Tina's feral brood is anything to go by, isn't an easy achievement.

My kids are all attractive. I'm not the father of any of them but I can acknowledge their beauty.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 13 May 2014, 3:20 pm

kingraf wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

My kids are all attractive. I'm not the father of any of them but I can acknowledge their beauty.

it doesn't count if they're only beautiful on the inside.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 13 May 2014, 3:23 pm

kingraf wrote:
kingraf wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

My kids are all attractive.  I'm not the father of any of them but I can acknowledge their beauty.  

Even the one Galted fathered is good looking.

Extremely r*tarded but nice to look at if you don't mind drool.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 13 May 2014, 3:25 pm

kingraf wrote:
kingraf wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

My kids are all attractive.  I'm not the father of any of them but I can acknowledge their beauty.  

Even the one Galted fathered is good looking.

Extremely r*tarded but nice to look at if you don't mind drool.

Oh f*ck. I knew I didn't put enough bricks into the sack.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 13 May 2014, 3:26 pm

kingraf wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

A few sympathetic words on the facebook instant messaging app service might make some headway towards your goal.
Look at me - I'm helping kr get laid. I really am a kindly old gentleman.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 13 May 2014, 3:33 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
kingraf wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

A few sympathetic words on the facebook instant messaging app service might make some headway towards your goal.

Thanks Julius. I was planning to send her a video of my cover of Sade's By Your Side, but I see now a quick, impersonal little message will get me there quicker
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 13 May 2014, 3:40 pm

kingraf wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
kingraf wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Thanks Julius. I was planning to send her a video of my cover of Sade's By Your Side, but I see now a quick, impersonal little message will get me there quicker

You could try writing her a poem, that's a bit more personal.

Your bruv
he's dead

so come and give me head

right now
right now

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 13 May 2014, 3:42 pm

Galted wrote:
kingraf wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
kingraf wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Your bruv
he's dead

so come and give me head

right now
right now

I've got
no shame

I'll stick you with my aura game

Kingraf!
Kingraf!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 13 May 2014, 3:46 pm

Galted wrote:
kingraf wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
kingraf wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Your bruv
he's dead

so come and give me head

right now
right now

I've got
no shame

I'll stick you with my aura game

Kingraf!
Kingraf!

Take it you had a look at your family portrait in your lair, I mean office, and it's suddenly sunk in that your kids are horrific looking
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 13 May 2014, 3:48 pm

Please help
God above

The barman's hanging out the back of my true love

kingraf!
kingraf!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 13 May 2014, 3:50 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Please help
God above

kingraf!
kingraf!

Fuc.k you Tina, there is no need to go below the belt. I love her, you barely tolerate your kids.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 13 May 2014, 3:52 pm

kingraf wrote:
God above

kingraf!
kingraf!

Fuc.k you Tina, there is no need to go below the belt. I love her, you barely tolerate your kids.

They barely tolerate him. Have to say, to say this is a landmark day for me the mood on here has not been particularly positive.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 13 May 2014, 3:52 pm

You guys.
Her brother would be turning over in his grave. Except he's probably still in the mortuary.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 13 May 2014, 3:53 pm

kingraf wrote:
God above

kingraf!
kingraf!

Fuc.k you Tina, there is no need to go below the below the belt. I love her, you barely tolerate your kids.

Sorry mate.  I will go back to hunting my favourite quarry.

His missus
is a flid

He calls himself Galted

Glated!
G-Unit!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 13 May 2014, 3:53 pm

kingraf wrote:
God above

kingraf!
kingraf!

Fuc.k you Tina, there is no need to go below the belt.

Why not? That's where the barman's been.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 13 May 2014, 3:57 pm

kingraf wrote:
God above

kingraf!
kingraf!

Fuc.k you Tina, there is no need to go below the below the belt. I love her, you barely tolerate your kids.

Sorry mate.  I will go back to hunting my favourite quarry.

His missus
is a flid

He calls himself Galted

Glated!
G-Unit!

I appreciate it, my aura game means I've never had to work on developing clever verbatim, a little awkward not being able to give you the KO stair, rather handicapped for a keyboard fight
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 13 May 2014, 3:59 pm

kingraf wrote:...the KO stair...

The third one up?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 13 May 2014, 3:59 pm

Rowley wrote:
kingraf wrote:
God above

kingraf!
kingraf!

They barely tolerate him. Have to say, to say this is a landmark day for me the mood on here has not been particularly positive.

Here's a picture of a panda killing itself to pick the mood up.

Retarded panda.:

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 13 May 2014, 4:01 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

The third one up?

If looks could kill and maim
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 13 May 2014, 4:03 pm

kingraf wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

The third one up?

If looks could kill and maim

I'd be dead from your aura game

Kingraf!
Kingraf!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 13 May 2014, 4:26 pm

Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:
kingraf wrote:
God above

kingraf!
kingraf!

Retarded panda.:

Fantastic image Galted. Really helped me get my mind off Julian's constant bullying.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 13 May 2014, 4:33 pm

Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:
kingraf wrote:
God above

kingraf!
kingraf!

Retarded panda.:

Fantastic image Galted. Really helped me get my mind off kr's constant misspelling of my name.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 13 May 2014, 4:35 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:
kingraf wrote:
God above

kingraf!
kingraf!

Retarded panda.:

Fantastic image Galted. Really helped me get my mind off kr's constant misspelling of my name.

Think I've gone through the lot havent I? Julian, Julio, Julius, Groucho, Julie, Julia...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next