The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+9
Pal Joey
kingraf
Union Cane
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Mind the windows Tino.
Galted
13 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 7 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 9:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Sh1t on here today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Wed 14 May 2014, 7:01 am

Rafy is first on here today, his fist game is too strong.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Wed 14 May 2014, 7:48 am

Damn you, kingraf.  I'm so angry I just slammed my first into my desk and shouted "bloody bummery!  Bloody, bloody bummery!"

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 14 May 2014, 8:00 am

The angry kiwi must be quite proud
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 14 May 2014, 8:05 am

He's not in yet, probably having an angry dream at this very moment.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 May 2014, 8:06 am

kingraf wrote:Rafy is first on here today, his fist game is too strong.

That and the fact he lives in a country 2 hours ahead of us.

Is your fist game more superior to your aura game?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 May 2014, 8:08 am

Galted wrote:Damn you, kingraf.  I'm so angry I just slammed my first into my desk and shouted "bloody bummery!  Bloody, bloody bummery!"

I'm so angry I just slammed my member into the office junior and shouted "bloody bummery! Bloody, bloody bummery!" He seemed a little shocked.

Morning Galted.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 14 May 2014, 8:16 am

Morning, Tino. The closest we've got to an office junior is the angry Kiwi, would be quite funny to see someone who's not me slamming their member into him.

I'm wearing jeans today as I'm an untamable rebel who lives by his own rules.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 14 May 2014, 8:20 am

kr has started to refer to himself in the third person. Julius thinks this is a warning sign of mental instability.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 May 2014, 8:23 am

Galted wrote:Morning, Tino.  The closest we've got to an office junior is the angry Kiwi, would be quite funny to see someone who's not me slamming their member into him.

He's not really an office junior. He is an intern with a brain the size of a planet. Ex Cambridge. Clever lad although thick as sh*t at the same time. I think life will eat him up pretty quickly. I think it annoys him that I call him the office junior so I keep doing it.

I am pleased you have joined the ranks of the untamable mavericks of which I am also a member. Although I am not wearing jeans, I have not worn a suit or a tie for over 2 years now, despite there being nothing in the rules to say we can dress down. That's the kind of loose canon I am. The good die young.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 14 May 2014, 8:24 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:The good die young.  

No need to get personal.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 May 2014, 8:28 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

No need to get personal.

Nothing personal, Jules. I'll be devastated when you die.

Not that I'll know. Unless you're my father which is, I suppose, a possibility.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 14 May 2014, 8:30 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

No need to get personal.

Nothing personal, Jules.  I'll be devastated when you die.  

Not that I'll know.  Unless you're my father which is, I suppose, a possibility.  

Unlikely. No son of mine would write 'canon' when he meant 'cannon'.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 14 May 2014, 8:35 am

Fixed.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 May 2014, 8:36 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

No need to get personal.

Not that I'll know.  Unless you're my father which is, I suppose, a possibility.  

Lorem ipsum dolor sit a patre. Ego autem non sum formae. Nam si hora tea eget exercendum et si tibi placebit?

Daddy te amo.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 14 May 2014, 8:38 am

Galted wrote:Morning, Tino.  The closest we've got to an office junior is the angry Kiwi, would be quite funny to see someone who's not me slamming their member into him.

He's not really an office junior.  He is an intern with a brain the size of a planet.  Ex Cambridge.  Clever lad although thick as sh*t at the same time.  I think life will eat him up pretty quickly.  I think it annoys him that I call him the office junior so I keep doing it.

I am pleased you have joined the ranks of the untamable mavericks of which I am also a member.  Although I am not wearing jeans, I have not worn a suit or a tie for over 2 years now, despite there being nothing in the rules to say we can dress down.  That's the kind of loose canon I am.  The good die young.  

We should form a gang. We could ride around on Boris bikes and intimidate shopkeepers and terrify the elderly. On weekends we could infuriate Julius by hanging about on his lawn and leaving tyre marks in a non-euphemistic way.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 14 May 2014, 8:39 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

No need to get personal.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit a patre. Ego autem non sum formae. Nam si hora tea eget exercendum et si tibi placebit?

Daddy te amo.

Have you been using kingraf's phone? That translated as "This page is from the Father. But I am not the form. For example, if the hour of Herbal tea is exercise, and if you have any you'll like it?

Daddy I love you."

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 May 2014, 8:41 am

Galted wrote:

He's not really an office junior.  He is an intern with a brain the size of a planet.  Ex Cambridge.  Clever lad although thick as sh*t at the same time.  I think life will eat him up pretty quickly.  I think it annoys him that I call him the office junior so I keep doing it.

I am pleased you have joined the ranks of the untamable mavericks of which I am also a member.  Although I am not wearing jeans, I have not worn a suit or a tie for over 2 years now, despite there being nothing in the rules to say we can dress down.  That's the kind of loose canon I am.  The good die young.  

We should form a gang.  We could ride around on Boris bikes and intimidate shopkeepers and terrify the elderly.  On weekends we could infuriate Julius by hanging about on his lawn and leaving tyre marks in a non-euphemistic way.

Or we could tie him up and do things to his wife like some modern day Droogs?

Is that too extreme?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 14 May 2014, 8:41 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

No need to get personal.

Daddy te amo.

I'd google that to translate, but it's probably so full of misspellings it would be a worthless exercise.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 May 2014, 8:43 am

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

No need to get personal.

Daddy te amo.

Have you been using kingraf's phone?  That translated as "This page is from the Father. But I am not the form. For example, if the hour of Herbal tea is exercise, and if you have any you'll like it?

Daddy I love you."

Oh, my Latin really needs some work. I do love him though so that much is true.

I was going to use kingraf's phone but some burly barman had taken it and was taking dirty pictures of a girl.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 14 May 2014, 8:43 am

Galted wrote:

We should form a gang.  We could ride around on Boris bikes and intimidate shopkeepers and terrify the elderly.  On weekends we could infuriate Julius by hanging about on his lawn and leaving tyre marks in a non-euphemistic way.

Is that too extreme?

Not at all. If you're dangerous enough to not wear a suit, I imagine you're capable of anything.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 May 2014, 8:46 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

Is that too extreme?

Not at all. If you're dangerous enough to not wear a suit, I imagine you're capable of anything.

Dangerous is the right word, Julius. I once stole a creme egg from a newsagents and then once I had eaten it, I then threw the paper on the floor even though there was a bin within 20 yards.

Don't play with this particular fire, old friend.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 14 May 2014, 8:47 am

Galted wrote:

Can I join?  I'm the only man in my office that doesn't wear a tie, apart from one of the partners who usually just wears a shirt and jumper combo from Next.  He's an idiot.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 14 May 2014, 8:50 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

Is that too extreme?

Dangerous is the right word, Julius.  I once stole a creme egg from a newsagents and then once I had eaten it, I then threw the paper on the floor even though there was a bin within 20 yards.

Don't play with this particular fire, old friend.

Joke's on you. Crème eggs are wrapped in foil, not paper. I imagine it was some sort of decoy laced with mild poison, designed to fool the mentally challenged riff-raff. Did you get the sh!ts afterwards?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 May 2014, 8:51 am

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

Can I join?  I'm the only man in my office that doesn't wear a tie, apart from one of the partners who usually just wears a shirt and jumper combo from Next.  He's an idiot.

Did you not read my creme egg anecdote?  Don't f*cking start with me, Superfly.  I could hurt you with impunity.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 14 May 2014, 8:53 am

Galted wrote:

Is that too extreme?

Probably a bit too extreme. We could shout "fanny" and "bum cheeks" at her then cycle away as quickly as the Boris bikes will allow.

My mental image of Julius is now of the mad paralysed writer.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 14 May 2014, 8:56 am

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

I'm ok for you to join but you have to get on Tino's good side, (or "fairly-crazy Tino", as we call him). Relatively few people f*ck with Tino.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 May 2014, 8:59 am

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

I'm ok for you to join but you have to get on Tino's good side, (or "fairly-crazy Tino", as we call him).  Relatively few people f*ck with Tino.

Do you remember the time the kid with Downs was bobbing for apples at the country fair and I swapped all the Braeburns for Conference pears and he started to cry?

Just a little warning for those who don't realise what I am capable of.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 14 May 2014, 9:00 am

kingraf wrote:Rafy is first on here today, his fist game is too strong.

That and the fact he lives in a country 2 hours ahead of us.

Is your fist game more superior to your aura game?

One hour in the British spring/summer time - I get to work at 6.30am, so I could post earlier, but the loneliness would kill me.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 14 May 2014, 9:03 am

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

I'm ok for you to join but you have to get on Tino's good side, (or "fairly-crazy Tino", as we call him).  Relatively few people f*ck with Tino.

Do you remember the time the kid with Downs was bobbing for apples at the country fair and I swapped all the Braeburns for Conference pears and he started to cry?

Although the Downs kid got his own back by beating you in the spelling bee.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 14 May 2014, 9:04 am

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

Or the time we didn't stand behind the yellow line when the train was pulling into the station?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 May 2014, 9:05 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

Although the Downs kid got his own back by beating you in the spelling bee.

That's what you think. His mum gave me head behind the coconut stall as he was having his turn.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 May 2014, 9:06 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

Or the time we didn't stand behind the yellow line when the train was pulling into the station?

God, yeah. I had almost forgotten about that. That was mental. That platform guard was so mad when you called him a 'bender' and ran off.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 14 May 2014, 9:18 am

Speaking of downs, the mother of my future gorgeous child sent me a rather short reply to my impersonal condolence text, time to bring out the Sade cover.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 14 May 2014, 9:20 am

No offence Tina but you're about as scary and intimidating as Flaming Hot Monster Munch.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 May 2014, 9:23 am

Rowley wrote:No offence Tina but you're about as scary and intimidating as Flaming Hot Monster Munch.

Do you carry them around in your m*n-bag or do you eat them after your relaxing Radox bath?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 14 May 2014, 9:24 am

kingraf wrote:Speaking of downs, the mother of my future gorgeous child sent me a rather short reply to my impersonal condolence text, time to bring out the Sade cover.

Remember - you can't judge a song by it's cover.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 14 May 2014, 9:26 am

Rowley, does your mum breed poodles ever?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 14 May 2014, 9:30 am

seanmichaels wrote:Rowley, does your mum breed poodles ever?

No, and Tina please bear in mind I am not the one claiming to be street, tough or in any way rebellious. As such the effete nature of my habits is not relevant here.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 May 2014, 9:33 am

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Rowley, does your mum breed poodles ever?

No, and Tina please bear in mind I am not the one claiming to be street, tough or in any way rebellious. As such the effete nature of my habits is not relevant here.

Great use of effete. Haven't see that on here before.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 14 May 2014, 9:46 am

It was a typo. He meant effeminate

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 May 2014, 9:48 am

seanmichaels wrote:It was a typo. He meant effeminate

He is remarkably camp, especially for a man of Yorkshire.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 14 May 2014, 9:56 am

I don't claim to be tough myself, but I do have 6'7 120kg friends whose permanent state of anger leads me to believe steroids are indeed bad for you.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 14 May 2014, 9:57 am

I really am. For a bearded, heavy set man of the north it is more than a little baffling.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 14 May 2014, 10:04 am

Rowley wrote:

I really am. For a bearded, heavy set man of the north it is more than a little baffling.

Jeff.

Sorry but it had to be done.:

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 14 May 2014, 10:07 am

Julius becoming infuriated with Tino.

Spoiler:

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 May 2014, 10:10 am

Galted wrote:Julius becoming infuriated with Tino.

Spoiler:

That looks like he has sh*t on my face.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 14 May 2014, 10:16 am

Might be him becoming infuriated with michaels for passing out face down on his sofa then.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 14 May 2014, 10:16 am

Spoiler:

You can't blame me, I was infuriated. You deserved it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 May 2014, 10:17 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Spoiler:

You can't blame me, I was infuriated. You deserved it.

I enjoyed it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 14 May 2014, 10:22 am

Galted wrote:Might be him becoming infuriated with michaels for passing out face down on his sofa then.

Bit sore this morning. Fell out of the neighbours tree that is blocking our late evening sunshine. I blame it on the 6th can of Zwyeic.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next