The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+9
Pal Joey
kingraf
Union Cane
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Mind the windows Tino.
Galted
13 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 2 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 9:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Sh1t on here today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 May 2014, 11:18 am

I am not near to a milestone
And do not have a moan
so ill stop the poetry

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Mon 12 May 2014, 11:19 am

Galted wrote:
kingraf wrote: Bunch of twits

That's the second time I've heard or seen that word in the last few weeks.  Was at Lewisham station a while ago and there was some huge Saffa trying to get onto the train before mine.  The door areas were jammed full of people but no-one would move along the inside of the carriages where there was space.  The Saffa was banging on the windows shouting at people to "move down" but everyone just looked away so he ended up screaming "f*cking English twits" and storming off the towards the exits.  Wanted to laugh but was a bit worried he'd see me.

Yes but was he wearing a khaki shirt? Or a pale green one?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 May 2014, 11:20 am

Galted wrote:
Union Cane wrote:I'm totally engrossed,
In making the most,
Of my 9000th post,
Ivory Coast,
Sunday Roast,
Melba Toast.

That's made it even harder for Jeff to do something spectacular for his 15000th.

Am not even going to try. To be honest most of my posts are witty and erudite masterpieces so chances are my 15000th will be a zinger.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 11:21 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:I'm resting on my laurels, and my hardy's too.  music

Thanks, Julius, you've just made me into a f*cking liar.

Yeah thanks, Julius.  I was starting to believe that Galted had actually had sex with Winona Ryder.

You've now exposed him for the lying charlatan that he clearly is.

I'm not upset, Galted.  Just disappointed.

Surely disappointment is a form of upset?

Whatever.  Liar.

So you see, Tino, last year your missus came down to Grove Park and we did so much f*cking that we changed the whole Windows bloodline forever. That's why spinach-green shirts and jumpers became Jack Wolfskin and Hi-Tecs. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that, hundreds of years into the future, that, uh, that all Windows will carry that Galted gene. I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.  Now, if that's a fact, tell me, Tino, am I lying?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 May 2014, 11:21 am

rick_dagless wrote:I am not near to a milestone
And do not have a moan
so ill stop the poetry

1300 can be a milestone if you like?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 May 2014, 11:24 am

When's your 10000 ETA Tino? Too much to ask that's it's today?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 May 2014, 11:26 am

Galted wrote:

So you see, Tino, last year your missus came down to Grove Park and we did so much f*cking that we changed the whole Windows bloodline forever. That's why spinach-green shirts and jumpers became Jack Wolfskin and Hi-Tecs. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that, hundreds of years into the future, that, uh, that all Windows will carry that Galted gene. I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.  Now, if that's a fact, tell me, Tino, am I lying?

Have you heard of Arc'teryx clothing?  I was watching a Deadly 60 over the weekend with my your eldest son and the presenter was wearing some of this clothing.  He was in Alaska and it looked pretty nippy so I'm assuming it is pretty good stuff.

Thoughts?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 May 2014, 11:29 am

Be careful Galted. Don't fall into his trap. He doesn't really want your thoughts, he just wants you to make a fool of yourself.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 May 2014, 11:31 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:When's your 10000 ETA Tino? Too much to ask that's it's today?

I think tomorrow is more likely, Julius.

Today is your day and I just want to share in a small part of it.

There could well be a clash of egos tomorrow as I guess Jeff will be posting his 15,000th as well.

I think now is an appropriate time to quote some Whitney;

I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed at least I'll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 11:32 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Be careful Galted. Don't fall into his trap. He doesn't really want your thoughts, he just wants you to make a fool of yourself.

Thanks, Julius. I was about to walk right into it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 12 May 2014, 11:32 am

Arc'teryx

Arse Tricks

chin 
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 May 2014, 11:34 am

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Be careful Galted. Don't fall into his trap. He doesn't really want your thoughts, he just wants you to make a fool of yourself.

Thanks, Julius.  I was about to walk right into it.

Gullible idiot.

Didn't see that trap either, did you?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 May 2014, 11:34 am

I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadowsIf I fail, if I succeed at least I'll live as I believe

Is that why you're always bickering with Tophat?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 11:36 am

Union Cane wrote:Arc'teryx

Arse Tricks

chin 

Went onto the website and one of the endorsements is by Roger Strong.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 May 2014, 11:36 am

seanmichaels wrote:
I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadowsIf I fail, if I succeed at least I'll live as I believe

No, that's because he is a c*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 11:37 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

Thanks, Julius.  I was about to walk right into it.

Gullible idiot.

Didn't see that trap either, did you?

I'm leaving 606 v2 on account of how thoroughly beastly everyone is to me.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 May 2014, 11:37 am

Galted wrote:

Arse Tricks

chin 

Mr. Strong? Is he one of the Mr. Men?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 12 May 2014, 11:37 am

Galted wrote:

Arse Tricks

chin 

Looks like an elaborate hoax to me.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 May 2014, 11:39 am

seanmichaels wrote:

No, that's because he is a c*nt.

You work in the same city as top hat. Would imagine it is pretty difficult not to walk in his shadow.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 11:41 am

I said I'm leaving 606 v2 on account of how thoroughly beastly everyone is to me.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 May 2014, 11:42 am

We heard.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 11:43 am

Good. Don't think I'm coming back.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 May 2014, 11:44 am

F*ck off then and stop clogging up the board.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 May 2014, 11:45 am

What time do you leave?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 May 2014, 11:47 am

I think he's gone.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 May 2014, 11:47 am

Probably just needs a dump.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 May 2014, 11:49 am

He'll be back.

He is just attention seeking.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 12 May 2014, 11:50 am

He is still on line, I can tell because due to I am a moderator.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 May 2014, 11:50 am

Galted? Oh my God. What have we done?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 May 2014, 11:51 am

Galted doing a Truss, he has to try and steal the limelight on the big Julius/Split day.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 May 2014, 11:51 am

Union Cane wrote:He is still on line, I can tell because due to I am a moderator.

"because due"‽

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 May 2014, 11:52 am

It was Galted who introduced me to the interrobang. I miss him.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 12 May 2014, 11:53 am

"‽" ?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 May 2014, 11:54 am

Union Cane wrote:"‽" ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interrobang

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 12 May 2014, 12:01 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerd
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 May 2014, 12:06 pm

I use the interrobang because due to I am a nerd.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 12 May 2014, 12:15 pm

Douché.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 12:29 pm

Alright, I'm back for a bit.  Really f*cking disappointed that no-one sent me any private messages begging me to stay return.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 12:34 pm

I said alright, I'm back for a bit. Really f*cking disappointed that no-one sent me any private messages begging me to stay return.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 May 2014, 12:35 pm

I only didn't send one as I assumed my desire to see you stay/return went without saying.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 12 May 2014, 12:37 pm

I didn't send one as I thought you had left so you wouldn't have read it anyway, due to because you wouldn't have been logged in / on.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 12 May 2014, 12:39 pm

I was going to send it after lunch. Had some salami pizza, you're back, so it all worked out
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 May 2014, 12:40 pm

I didn't send one because I couldn't be @rsed.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 May 2014, 12:46 pm

Tino wrote:1300 can be a milestone if you like?

I don't wish to denigrate the milestone celebrations with a made up one Tino, but thanks anyway, I shall wait to join the ranks of the greats with the necessary patience.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 12:49 pm

Thanks to the following people for their kind posts: Jeff, Union Cane, kingraf. I would have replied sooner but I'd forgotten whether I'd left or not.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 12 May 2014, 12:50 pm

One post till Ric smashes past 1300!! What a day, what an achievement,
Ricky
Ricky
Ricky
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 May 2014, 12:52 pm

Raf wrote:One post till Ric smashes past 1300!! What a day, what an achievement,

Thanks Raf, I will take this opportunity to Honor Kingraf and his toilet based shenanigans, which always help my start to the day...

Thanks Kingy!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 12 May 2014, 12:55 pm

Dagless blundered
To thirteen hundred
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 12 May 2014, 12:55 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Raf wrote:One post till Ric smashes past 1300!! What a day, what an achievement,

Thanks Raf, I will take this opportunity to Honor Kingraf and his toilet based shenanigans, which always help my start to the day...

Thanks Kingy!

Thanks mate, still haven't gone back to the sixth floor yet, it's hard living in fear of an angry cleaner
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 12:55 pm

Not a bad thread for kingraf, gets the first post and gets acknowledged in someone (dagless)'s 1300th post.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next