The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+9
Pal Joey
kingraf
Union Cane
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Mind the windows Tino.
Galted
13 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 16 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Mon 12 May 2014, 9:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Sh1t on here today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 19 May 2014, 9:18 am

Julius wrote:Sh1t on here last week.

It was a huge week previously with so many landmark posts, splits and the suchlike, probably needed a week to calm down...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 19 May 2014, 9:20 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Welcome back Rick.

Cheers Tino, been over to Ireland to visit folk, in the sticks with no interweb, quite liberating for a while but good to be back...

What have I missed?

F*ck all, as usual. Julius is old, michaels is drunk, Galted wears terrible clothing and Superfly is on holiday leaving you as our only legal representative.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 19 May 2014, 9:21 am

I was in Bath on Saturday and noticed that they had a shop dedicated solely to Jack Wolfskin. I was around Covent Garden yesterday and noticed that they had a shop dedicated solely to Jack Wolfskin.

Jack Wolfskin rules.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 19 May 2014, 9:26 am

Galted wrote:I was in Bath on Saturday and noticed that they had a shop dedicated solely to Jack Wolfskin.  I was around Covent Garden yesterday and noticed that they had a shop dedicated solely to Jack Wolfskin.

Jack Wolfskin rules.

Sh!t on here today.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 19 May 2014, 9:27 am

kingraf wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Stiff as a board this morning.

I woke up quite stiff this morning.

Fortunately, Winona was still there from the night before so she helped me out.

Opened the batting on saturday. 65 ball 16. Boycott would have been proud.
that sort of selfishness on the pitch just pi$$es me off.

New ball pitch. Took out the new ball and their only decent bowlers. We won bacause their openers were skittled with the new ball.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 19 May 2014, 9:31 am

Galted wrote:I was in Bath on Saturday and noticed that they had a shop dedicated solely to Jack Wolfskin.  I was around Covent Garden yesterday and noticed that they had a shop dedicated solely to Jack Wolfskin.

Jack Wolfskin rules.

Bet Bath was lovely on Saturday?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 19 May 2014, 9:32 am

Tino wrote:F*ck all, as usual. Julius is old, michaels is drunk, Galted wears terrible clothing and Superfly is on holiday leaving you as our only legal representative.

Standard then, I will try and fill the tartan hole filled by superfly to the best of my powers...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 19 May 2014, 9:34 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:F*ck all, as usual. Julius is old, michaels is drunk, Galted wears terrible clothing and Superfly is on holiday leaving you as our only legal representative.

Standard then, I will try and fill the tartan hole filled by superfly to the best of my powers...

I once filled a tartan hole. The one that got away she was.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 19 May 2014, 9:36 am

sean wrote:I once filled a tartan hole. The one that got away she was.

I bet it was like a Wookie's yawn...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 19 May 2014, 9:36 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Jack Wolfskin rules.

It was. Unfortunately I was dressed ready for work on a North Sea oil rig in winter so it wasn't as pleasant as it should have been.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 19 May 2014, 9:39 am

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Jack Wolfskin rules.

It was.  Unfortunately I was dressed ready for work on a North Sea oil rig in winter so it wasn't as pleasant as it should have been.

Laugh

You plonker. Always think that river looks very inviting in Bath.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 19 May 2014, 9:43 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Jack Wolfskin rules.

It was.  Unfortunately I was dressed ready for work on a North Sea oil rig in winter so it wasn't as pleasant as it should have been.

Laugh

You plonker. Always think that river looks very inviting in Bath.

Yep. If I had to drown on a hot day while drunk I would want it to be where the water flows over the weir near the bridge full of shops.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 19 May 2014, 11:25 am

Are there no impending post landmarks to speed things up on here today?

Though congrats on 6.4k Galted...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 19 May 2014, 11:27 am

I'm quite close to my 5,573rd post

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 19 May 2014, 11:30 am

I'm not Miss Beazley, 9, American Scottish terrier, co-First Dog (2005–2009), euthanized due to lymphoma.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 19 May 2014, 11:33 am

rick_dagless wrote:Are there no impending post landmarks to speed things up on here today?

Though congrats on 6.4k Galted...

Thanks, dagless. I'm about to have a celebratory cup of peppermint tea.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 19 May 2014, 11:46 am

I noticed that Tino is now way ahead of me in the post count, even though I reached 10000 before him.
Never shuts up, that bloke.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 19 May 2014, 12:00 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I noticed that Tino is now way ahead of me in the post count, even though I reached 10000 before him.

Quality is more important than quantity Jules.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 19 May 2014, 12:02 pm

Rowley wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:I noticed that Tino is now way ahead of me in the post count, even though I reached 10000 before him.

Very true Jeff - my 1980s top 10 album list post being a case in point.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 19 May 2014, 12:48 pm

Very true Jules, ABC was a particularly inspired call.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 19 May 2014, 2:08 pm

Rowley wrote:

Is that what you say to TSMR?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 19 May 2014, 2:09 pm

Would you?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2632674/Real-life-Shirley-Valentine-lived-benefits-UK-moved-Tunisia-marry-toyboy-met-Facebook-broke-wants-him.html

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 19 May 2014, 2:10 pm

Rowley wrote:

Is that what you say to TSMR?

She gets neither.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 19 May 2014, 2:10 pm

Galted wrote:Would you?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2632674/Real-life-Shirley-Valentine-lived-benefits-UK-moved-Tunisia-marry-toyboy-met-Facebook-broke-wants-him.html

I would, so long as he changed his tie.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 19 May 2014, 2:13 pm

I would, so long as he changed his tie.

Laugh 

One of the reasons that she can't work is that she needs a knee replacement when she's 70. She's 43.

She also whined that no-one speaks English and that's all she speaks. Well learn the language then you fat c*nt.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 19 May 2014, 2:16 pm

I'd probably do it. Not that fussy really, it's all pretty much the same once you pop your fella in.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 19 May 2014, 2:17 pm

Galted wrote:Well learn the language then you fat c*nt.

Said Nigel Farage to a passing Romanian child.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Mon 19 May 2014, 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 19 May 2014, 2:17 pm

Looks like she'd give a great tooth-w@nk.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 19 May 2014, 2:19 pm

Never done a bird that fat. Would be quite interested in seeing what it was like

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 19 May 2014, 2:20 pm

Is the bloke Peter Odemwinge?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 19 May 2014, 2:20 pm

sean wrote:Would be quite interested in seeing what it was like

Sweaty would be my guess...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 19 May 2014, 2:23 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I'd probably do it. Not that fussy really, it's all pretty much the same once you pop your fella in.

Who said romance was dead?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 19 May 2014, 2:26 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I'd probably do it. Not that fussy really, it's all pretty much the same once you pop your fella in.

Who said romance was dead?

I'm feeling particularly misanthropistic today.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 19 May 2014, 2:39 pm

On a serious note, is this what passes as journalism these days? As far as I can tell they haven't interviewed the woman, they've just lifted a few quotes and pictures off her Facebook.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 19 May 2014, 2:41 pm

Union Cane wrote:

On a serious note, is this what passes as journalism these days? As far as I can tell they haven't interviewed the woman, they've just lifted a few quotes and pictures off her Facebook.

It is the Daily Mail Union. They have probably run out of dead war heroes to slander.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 19 May 2014, 3:15 pm

It is a shambles. If I wanted to know what was on Facebook I would get a Facebook.

Did you see Dickinson v Clarkson at the weekend?

Was a cracker.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 19 May 2014, 3:21 pm

No mate, was watching Selby and Clev on the other side.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 19 May 2014, 3:25 pm

Try to catch it on Demand 5 if you can, it is like a domestic light heavyweight Hamed Kelley.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 19 May 2014, 3:34 pm

Union Cane wrote:Try to catch it on Demand 5 if you can, it is like a domestic light heavyweight Hamed Kelley.

Will do, cheers. I like this Union, maybe me, you Tina and Sean can all talk boxing over here. Will be like the real boxing board but without the idiots and without every discussion ending up being about Mayweather.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 19 May 2014, 4:00 pm

You mean it's not David Dickinson vs Jeremy Clarkson? Don't think I'll bother then.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 19 May 2014, 4:11 pm

Janice v Kelly?

Edit : Janice Dickinson isn't who I thought she was, I was thinking of a blonde piece with a squeaky voice. Used to be on Russ Abbott or something like that. Any ideas?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 19 May 2014, 5:00 pm

Sandra Dickinson.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 19 May 2014, 6:26 pm

Here's a picture of me showing off my huge c0ck

Spoiler:

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 19 May 2014, 6:42 pm

Galted wrote:Here's a picture of me showing off my huge c0ck

Spoiler:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 20 May 2014, 7:46 am

Fist. I'd almost forgotten what it's like.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 May 2014, 8:15 am

Galted wrote:Fist.  I'd almost forgotten what it's like.

I've never known what it's like.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 20 May 2014, 8:31 am

Perhaps you'd like to retract that statement?

Random bloke in a public toilet wrote:Oi!  You in green!  Fancy a good fisting?

Yes, please.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 May 2014, 8:34 am

Galted wrote:

Perhaps you'd like to retract that statement?

Random bloke in a public toilet wrote:Oi!  You in green!  Fancy a good fisting?

Yes, please.

I remember that incident, but I didn't say please.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 20 May 2014, 8:47 am

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 May 2014, 8:49 am

Rowley wrote:Morning all.

Morning Jeff.

No need to retract your Roses comment on the other thread. Was only trying to antagonise you anyway.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next