The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+9
Pal Joey
kingraf
Union Cane
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Mind the windows Tino.
Galted
13 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 18 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Mon May 12, 2014 9:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Sh1t on here today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue May 20, 2014 4:29 pm

Rowley wrote:Sorry Galted, but that is not acceptable. I have never sat down at a gig where standing is an option.

Have you ever sat down to do a wee?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Rowley Tue May 20, 2014 4:38 pm

Almost always Tina.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue May 20, 2014 5:19 pm

Bloody hell. I'm in Edinburgh. What's going on?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue May 20, 2014 5:51 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Bloody hell. I'm in Edinburgh. What's going on?
Superfly has got gilf fetish.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue May 20, 2014 7:47 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Bloody hell. I'm in Edinburgh. What's going on?

Laugh 

Reminds me of the time I passed out on the train after a post-work session and woke up at Charlton.  Luckily for me I was living there at the time.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue May 20, 2014 10:04 pm

Yeeeessssss. First on here today.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue May 20, 2014 10:22 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Yeeeessssss.  First on here today.

Go to bed Tino. You're a right grumpy little crosspatch when you don't get enough sleep.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue May 20, 2014 10:33 pm

Galted wrote:

Go to bed Tino.  You're a right grumpy little crosspatch when you don't get enough sleep.

I was hoping no-one would read this till the morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue May 20, 2014 10:49 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:

Go to bed Tino.  You're a right grumpy little crosspatch when you don't get enough sleep.

I was hoping no-one would read this till the morning.

Sorry.  I patrol the boards at night in case Julius gets lost on one of them, it's happened before on this one and it still haunts me that I wasn't there to help him.  I'm going to bed now so you can repost your first post of tomorrow.

I nearly typed in "sweet dreams xxx", good thing I didn't.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue May 20, 2014 10:55 pm

Sweet dreams xxx.

Yeeeessssss. First on here today.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue May 20, 2014 11:16 pm

It is still yesterday when you wrote that.

First!

Yay!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue May 20, 2014 11:18 pm

Union Cane wrote:

Yay!

Yay? You're very camp these days, Union. You never used to be.

Yeeeessssss, first on here today.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed May 21, 2014 6:57 am

You people need to go to bed ...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed May 21, 2014 7:36 am

Early to bed and early to rise is the only way forward Rick

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed May 21, 2014 7:39 am

Jeff wrote:Early to bed and early to rise is the only way forward Rick.

'tis true, though I just need the wealth and the wisdom now...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed May 21, 2014 7:54 am

First on here again.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 21, 2014 8:09 am

Yeeeessssss, first on here today.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed May 21, 2014 8:14 am

Second!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 21, 2014 8:35 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Second!

Delete my post Jules. You can be first if you like?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed May 21, 2014 8:37 am

I can't delete posts in this section. How many times do I have to tell people?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed May 21, 2014 8:44 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I can't delete posts in this section. How many times do I have to tell people?

Hahahaha. Bum to Julius. (__)x(__)

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed May 21, 2014 8:49 am

Bit of a massively gay love in last night.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed May 21, 2014 8:51 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I can't delete posts in this section. How many times do I have to tell people?

I can Jules, just give me the names and posts and I'll deal with them.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 21, 2014 8:51 am

Alright, you miserable old f*ck.

Yeesssssss I was first on here today.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed May 21, 2014 8:54 am

Galted wrote:

Hahahaha.  Bum to Julius.  (__)x(__)

You have a fat @rse Galted.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed May 21, 2014 8:56 am

seanmichaels wrote:Bit of a massively gay love in last night.

That Tino's drawing Glated out of the closet again with his jaunty dress sense, happy-go-lucky attitude and terrific posts.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 21, 2014 8:57 am

Galted wrote:

That Tino's drawing Glated out of the closet again with his jaunty dress sense, happy-go-lucky attitude and terrific posts.

I like Glated.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed May 21, 2014 9:00 am

Galted wrote:

I like Glated.

I preferred him, would never see a gay guy wearning Jack Wolfskin.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed May 21, 2014 9:01 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

Hahahaha.  Bum to Julius.  (__)x(__)

You have a fat @rse Galted.

Does it look big in this?

(__)x(__)

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 21, 2014 9:02 am

Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:

I like Glated.

Glated was much more happy, secure in his sexuality and jovial.

Galted can be nice, but can also be very rude.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed May 21, 2014 9:03 am

Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:

I like Glated.

I doubt they'd WEAR it as well.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed May 21, 2014 9:04 am

Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:

I like Glated.

Don't be too sure, Jeff.  This is Glated all Wolfskinned to the max with two of his favourite female bffs.

Spoiler:

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed May 21, 2014 9:07 am

Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:

I like Glated.

Galted is tempted to say "f*ck you, Tino" but his sense of self-importance when posting in the third person precludes him from such frivolities.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed May 21, 2014 9:08 am

Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:

I like Glated.

Don't be too sure, Jeff.  This is Glated all Wolfskinned to the max with two of his favourite female bffs.

Spoiler:

I'd plug the one in the middle. Reminds me of Jon Snow's gippo bird in Game of Thrones. She's currently one of my top 5. I've never done a proper northerner as well.

Last edited by seanmichaels on Wed May 21, 2014 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed May 21, 2014 9:09 am

Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:

I like Glated.

Galted is tempted to say "f*ck you, Tino" but his sense of self-importance when posting in the third person precludes him from such frivolities.

Hang on. There's Galted, Glated...and now there's a third person?  Headscratch 

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed May 21, 2014 9:11 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:

I like Glated.

Spoiler:

I'd plug the one in the middle. Reminds me of Jon Snow's gippo bird in Game of Thrones. She's currently one of my top 5. I've never done a proper northerner as well.

Didn't spot the resemblence at first, she looks like a cross between the GoT one and the Sarah Ferguson daughter with the huge teeth. The other one looks like a p1ssed up Gwyneth Paltrow with a rampant rabbit rammed up her clam.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 21, 2014 9:12 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:

I like Glated.

Hang on. There's Galted, Glated...and now there's a third person?  Headscratch 

Gayted.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed May 21, 2014 9:29 am

My missus is a complete bell end. She's watched about 10 episodes of GOT without telling me and dropped a massive bombshell. No point in watching it now.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed May 21, 2014 9:34 am

seanmichaels wrote:My missus is a complete bell end. She's watched about 10 episodes of GOT without telling me and dropped a massive bombshell. No point in watching it now.

You'd be better off with Glated. He wouldn't do anything so insensitive.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed May 21, 2014 9:37 am

I would be a gay if you didn't have to cuddle and stuff, touch hampton etc. Also it would have to a normal gay, not one who speaks funny like Alan Carr.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed May 21, 2014 9:42 am

seanmichaels wrote:I would be a gay if you didn't have to cuddle and stuff, touch hampton etc. Also it would have to a normal gay, not one who speaks funny like Alan Carr.

The angry Kiwi didn't find that funny but the other 2 colleagues who sit near me did.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 21, 2014 9:52 am

seanmichaels wrote:I would be a gay if you didn't have to cuddle and stuff, touch hampton etc. Also it would have to a normal gay, not one who speaks funny like Alan Carr.

We've missed your reassuring posts that you're definitely not gay and nothing happened to you at private school.

Glad you're posting them again, I was beginning to doubt your manliness.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed May 21, 2014 9:57 am

We've missed your reassuring posts that you're definitely not gay and nothing happened to you at private school.

The way I see it, it would be better if we as blokes lived with each other and just visited the birds for a bit of plugging every now and again.

As an aside do gay people bone every night do you think? I asked the missus if she thinks are lesbian neighbours rut every night and how they would do it. ie motting or strap on etc

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 21, 2014 10:00 am

seanmichaels wrote:

The way I see it, it would be better if we as blokes lived with each other and just visited the birds for a bit of plugging every now and again.

As an aside do gay people bone every night do you think? I asked the missus if she thinks are lesbian neighbours rut every night and how they would do it. ie motting or strap on etc

Shame.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed May 21, 2014 10:07 am

I have my gay friends coming to visit us on Sunday. Superfly has inspired me to raise my game. When a buckfast addled psuedo intellectual is more cultured than me you know it is time to raise your game.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed May 21, 2014 10:08 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Shame.

Given the quality of michaels's last two posts the three of us are prepared to forgive him the odd typo/idiocy.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed May 21, 2014 10:10 am

Early bird. Fattest worm. I'm up for it. Great autumn day. Sun is shining, and I'm beautiful. Can't really ask for more. Also, I'm not a dead pseudocelebrity
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 21, 2014 10:11 am

Rowley wrote:I have my gay friends coming to visit us on Sunday. Superfly has inspired me to raise my game. When a buckfast addled psuedo intellectual is more cultured than me you know it is time to raise your game.

We have gay couple as friends as well. The kids call them both uncle.

I will ask them if they bone each other every night and report back to Seany.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed May 21, 2014 10:12 am

kingraf wrote:Early bird. Fattest worm. I'm up for it. Great autumn day. Sun is shining, and I'm beautiful. Can't really ask for more. Also, I'm not a dead pseudocelebrity

The thread's turned gay, kingraf. Hope this doesn't burst your bubble.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 21, 2014 10:12 am

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Shame.

Given the quality of michaels's last two posts the three of us are prepared to forgive him the odd typo/idiocy.

So would I if he hadn't trawled round after me correcting my typo's recently. He even corrected my weekly boxing board post which really annoyed me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next