The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+8
Rowley
Pal Joey
Union Cane
Galted
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
kingraf
12 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 2:43 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:How's Kim? There was a girl in our meeting who was a bit roomy but had a decent face. Would definitley make love to it given half the chance. I imagine Kim would be like her.

Reason for editing : too many hers, but not to correct 'definitley'

Just bog off
 clap clap clap notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh 
That nearly made me ROFLMAO...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 May 2014, 2:44 pm

Got people from London Tarrrn down in the office today so there's a bit of hot desking going on. Girl sat opposite me is a massive unit. We're talking Toppy and some. At least 6ft as well. She has just cracked open her 3rd bottle of diet coke today....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 2:49 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Got people from London Tarrrn down in the office today so there's a bit of hot desking going on. Girl sat opposite me is a massive unit. We're talking Toppy and some. At least 6ft as well. She has just cracked open her 3rd bottle of diet coke today....

My English teacher was 6' tall, 100kg. Knocked me out when we played action netball. Tough woman, that.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 May 2014, 2:59 pm

You played netball?  Shocked 

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 May 2014, 3:03 pm

kr seems to have got the thread split post.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 May 2014, 3:04 pm

seanmichaels wrote:You played netball?  Shocked 

'Action netball' sean. It's for real men. And men who get knocked out by women.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 21 May 2014, 3:05 pm

Jules wrote:kr seems to have got the thread split post..

Worse than Raf's last split effort.

Lack of drama as well this time...

Last edited by rick_dagless on Wed 21 May 2014, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I cocking can)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 May 2014, 3:07 pm

I played netball in primary school once. Our teacher was netball coach and she made the boys play against the girls as we were taking the p1ss out of them saying what an easy sport it was. We massacred them even though she cheated on their behalf. The deal was that we'd play football against them afterwards but that never happened.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 3:13 pm

Action Netball, which is completely acceptable. My English teacher goaded us to going with her to a game. Cant really remember much, except that at some point, I went for an interception, and when I looked up, she was hurtling towards me like the Bismarck, Caught my jaw... Think she planned it, looking at it. I was controlling the play, like whatever position it is that orchestrates the play, and she didn't wanna end up with egg on her face in front of her action netball clique.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 3:15 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Jules wrote:kr seems to have got the thread split post..

Worse than Raf's last split effort.

Lack of drama as well this time...

Apologies, mate. I was not trying to get it. Just how it ended up, would have posted something enlightening, like "Sh1t on here today" if I knew I was close.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 21 May 2014, 3:20 pm

Raf wrote:Apologies, mate. I was not trying to get it. Just how it ended up, would have posted something enlightening, like "Sh1t on here today" if I knew I was close..

:-)

Not a problem raf, better than some of the efforts on here mate, and they were trying...

Plus the ROFLMAO is going to wnid Tino up no end...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 May 2014, 3:25 pm

kingraf wrote:
Action Netball, which is completely acceptable. My English teacher goaded us to going with her to a game. Cant really remember much, except that at some point, I went for an interception, and when I looked up, she was hurtling towards me like the Bismarck, Caught my jaw... Think she planned it, looking at it. I was controlling the play, like whatever position it is that orchestrates the play, and she didn't wanna end up with egg on her face in front of her action netball clique.

Sounds very similar to Tino's excuse for losing a tooth to his 4 year old. Basically you were taken out by a woman playing netball.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 3:28 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Raf wrote:Apologies, mate. I was not trying to get it. Just how it ended up, would have posted something enlightening, like "Sh1t on here today" if I knew I was close..

:-)

Not a problem raf, better than some of the efforts on here mate, and they were trying...

Plus the ROFLMAO is going to wnid Tino up no end...

Serves him and his powers right. i only just saw which post made 991. Would have preferred my wowzer about having been knocked out by my English Teacher playing Action Netball, if I'm honest.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 3:32 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
kingraf wrote:

Sounds very similar to Tino's excuse for losing a tooth to his 4 year old. Basically you were taken out by a woman playing netball.
The plumbing does not matter when a 100kg sink is thrown at you.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 21 May 2014, 3:40 pm

Are we sure that kingraf isn't coxy?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 3:42 pm

Union Cane wrote:Are we sure that kingraf isn't coxy?

I have already been accused of being Az... Don't know/remember this Coxy fella, but logically thinking, cant be worse, surely?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 May 2014, 3:50 pm

It'd be amazing to be coxy. you would have nailed 3 models already today. And worn a really nice shirt.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 May 2014, 3:51 pm

Even better you could be Clumbersome Sack. You would have nailed 5 models and been delivered a chicken meal from Paul Gascoigne.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 3:57 pm

And thats me clocked for the day. Off to go watch a movie, and maybe Leila will let touch her
 Fingers Crossed Fingers Crossed Big night ahead
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 21 May 2014, 4:13 pm

Good luck, give it a tickle for me.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 21 May 2014, 4:26 pm

Good arvo everyone... it's me Birfday t'day.

Had this strange visitor this afternoon. Actually they're quite common these days. A White Ibis.

Bizarre looking creature. Like a white stork but halfway up the neck it changes to jet black... beak and all. Can hardly see their eyes when they are looking at you. Not afraid of people either. It just had a thorough probe of my wood chip areas along the sides... near the future barbeque area and pool pump.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 May 2014, 4:29 pm

Happy Birthday LB!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 21 May 2014, 5:11 pm

HB, LB!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 21 May 2014, 9:40 pm

Hi all. Thanks Jules and Cane. Had a decent sleep since my last post.

Bloody CPD lecture this morning. Have a feeling I'll land some cake somewhere today.
Can't believe it's going to be 26°C today. It's supposed to be winter next week.. or the week after.

May you all dream of creamy cultures....

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 22 May 2014, 5:59 am

First this morning. Will not be around today, and I very much whichever celebrity has carked it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 22 May 2014, 6:43 am

You could be Isidro Garcia Jeff?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 22 May 2014, 6:52 am

I suspect I am rick

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 22 May 2014, 6:59 am

Or Hosni Mubarak if that is better mate?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 22 May 2014, 7:01 am

Happy birthday Liney. Or happy belated, I'm not really sure what with the timezones involved. Currently 21 degrees, thereabouts in Johannesburg during the day. But the mornings are quite nippy. Winter seems to be something of a myth in the southern Hemisphere.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 22 May 2014, 7:56 am

Fist again.

Happy birthday Lb, I don't normally bother with sentiment but everyone else is doing it so pretend that this post is a bit more poignant and inspirational.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 May 2014, 8:12 am

6th today!  

Yay! F*cking get in there!

Happy Birthday Linebreaker you larrikin .

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 22 May 2014, 8:12 am

Galted wrote:Happy birthday Lb, I don't normally bother with sentiment but everyone else is doing it so pretend that this post is a bit more poignant and inspirational..

Ditto.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 22 May 2014, 8:52 am

Sentimental on here today.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 May 2014, 9:17 am

seanmichaels wrote:Sentimental on here today.

Are you still watching The Island?

That young lad who walked off aimlessly for 5 hours without any water. That is my mental image of you at the moment.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 22 May 2014, 9:23 am

Fuc.k you all. show some life dammit. I have a long day ahead, and I won't survive without the mindless drivel you all provide.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 22 May 2014, 9:26 am

kingraf wrote:Fuc.k you all. show some life dammit. I have a long day ahead, and I won't survive without the mindless drivel you all provide.

I simply don't understand how anyone can be so callously wicked.....I don't understand how you can have been so nice in so many ways, and then do something so wantonly cruel. I don't understand how we all liked you so much. Did you hate us all the time? I don't understand how we deserved it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 22 May 2014, 9:27 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

That young lad who walked off aimlessly for 5 hours without any water.  That is my mental image of you at the moment.

Yep, watched that but I'm not like him. He's currently a wet flannel and I'd be brilliant on that island. Although he's a useless cnut but I suspect he'll end up being a success. I'm not really a stoner type either, waste of brain cells.

I bet Rowls is like that northern copper.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 May 2014, 9:39 am

seanmichaels wrote:

That young lad who walked off aimlessly for 5 hours without any water.  That is my mental image of you at the moment.

Yep, watched that but I'm not like him. He's currently a wet flannel and I'd be brilliant on that island. Although he's a useless cnut but I suspect he'll end up being a success. I'm not really a stoner type either, waste of brain cells.

I bet Rowls is like that northern copper.

That copper would be dead by now. I am a peaceful man, but he is a pretentious tw*t and I would drown him in a rock pool. When he 'over-ruled' that chap at the meeting? What the f*ck was all that about? Just because you're old and an ex rozzer, you can't be arbitrarily over-ruling people. C*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 22 May 2014, 9:41 am

Galted wrote:
kingraf wrote:Fuc.k you all. show some life dammit. I have a long day ahead, and I won't survive without the mindless drivel you all provide.

I simply don't understand how anyone can be so callously wicked.....I don't understand how you can have been so nice in so many ways, and then do something so wantonly cruel. I don't understand how we all liked you so much. Did you hate us all the time? I don't understand how we deserved it.

it's ever since the figurehead president dropped the bombshell that I'm only half a member. It made me bitter
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 May 2014, 9:43 am

kingraf wrote:
Galted wrote:

it's ever since the figurehead president dropped the bombshell that I'm only half a member. It made me bitter

Stop talking about golf and I may reconsider.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 22 May 2014, 9:45 am

kingraf wrote:
Galted wrote:

It's better to be half a member than have half a member.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 22 May 2014, 9:45 am

kingraf wrote:
Galted wrote:

Like I said, figurehead. Take me to whoever's actually in charge
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 May 2014, 9:47 am

kingraf wrote:
kingraf wrote:
Galted wrote:

Like I said, figurehead. Take me to whoever's actually in charge

That might take a while.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 22 May 2014, 9:48 am

Who is in charge?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 22 May 2014, 9:50 am

Me?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 22 May 2014, 9:53 am

rick_dagless wrote:Who is in charge?

Only way to find out would be to stage a coup, and see who stops you.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 22 May 2014, 9:56 am

Has anyone been to Utrecht? I'm going tonight and just had a look on the net, seems there's f-all to do.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 May 2014, 9:58 am

Galted wrote:Has anyone been to Utrecht?  I'm going tonight and just had a look on the net, seems there's f-all to do.

No.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 22 May 2014, 10:00 am

kingraf wrote:Only way to find out would be to stage a coup, and see who stops you..

I wouldnt know how Raf, more your neck of the woods that kind of stuff, why don't you give it a shot as a sociological experiment on the hierarchy of a chat room?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 22 May 2014, 10:01 am

Galted wrote:Has anyone been to Utrecht?  I'm going tonight and just had a look on the net, seems there's f-all to do.

Go somewhere else then. Idiot.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next