The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+8
Rowley
Pal Joey
Union Cane
Galted
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
kingraf
12 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 4 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 2:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:How's Kim? There was a girl in our meeting who was a bit roomy but had a decent face. Would definitley make love to it given half the chance. I imagine Kim would be like her.

Reason for editing : too many hers, but not to correct 'definitley'

Just bog off
 clap clap clap notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh 
That nearly made me ROFLMAO...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 May 2014, 8:50 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:What do you have planned this weekend windows?

Got a 40th birthday party on Sunday.  Not looking forward to it.  He is a really good friend but when they start arriving you know you're staring down the barrel of old age.

F*ck you Tino. You think I can't spot when you're having a dig?
This weekend I shall packing to go on holiday. A week off from all you lot. Can't wait.

Where you going? Switzerland...?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 8:50 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Got a 40th birthday party on Sunday.  Not looking forward to it.  He is a really good friend but when they start arriving you know you're staring down the barrel of old age.

This weekend I shall packing to go on holiday. A week off from all you lot. Can't wait.

Love you, Jules.

Going anywhere nice? Not Utrecht I assume?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 8:51 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Laugh 

Very good.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 May 2014, 8:54 am

Tino wrote:Got to get back up to Cheshire

Kiss the turf of the motherland for me Tino...

Though not if it is Runcorn, as may turn into Godzilla...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 23 May 2014, 8:56 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

You can f*ck off as well, even though I lol'ed out loud.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 8:57 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Got to get back up to Cheshire

Kiss the turf of the motherland for me Tino...

Though not if it is Runcorn, as may turn into Godzilla...

I will, pal.  Thankfully it isn't Runcorn, it's in Frodsham.  Amazing how a lovely village like Frodsham can be right next to a monstrosity like Runcorn.

Perhaps I'll head in Northwich for you and pay homage to the missing Flotel.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 8:59 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

You can f*ck off as well, even though I lol'ed out loud.

It was good, wasn't it. Especially by Sean's standards.

So where are you going?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 May 2014, 9:02 am

Tino wrote:I will, pal. Thankfully it isn't Runcorn, it's in Frodsham. Amazing how a lovely village like Frodsham can be right next to a monstrosity like Runcorn.

Perhaps I'll head in Northwich for you and pay homage to the missing Flotel..

Cheers! Had some great times in Frodsham, younger days in the Mersey View, and drinking in Bull Head, Bears Paw, and the Cholmendley Arms...

Just throw some Salt onto the site of the Floatel...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 23 May 2014, 9:07 am

kingraf wrote:Never quite got the concept of watching a sporting event after the fact, and desperately trying to avoid a spoiler beforehand. Always seemed a little odd, the idea.

It's not difficult. I don't want to know the result so I will try and avoid it. What's odd about that?

Never been able to replicate the excitement of an event watching it delayed live. Bit like opening Schrödinger's cat when everyone already knows the thing is dead, except you.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 9:07 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:I will, pal.  Thankfully it isn't Runcorn, it's in Frodsham.  Amazing how a lovely village like Frodsham can be right next to a monstrosity like Runcorn.

Perhaps I'll head in Northwich for you and pay homage to the missing Flotel..

Cheers!  Had some great times in Frodsham, younger days in the Mersey View, and drinking in Bull Head, Bears Paw, and the Cholmendley Arms...

Just throw some Salt onto the site of the Floatel...

The View! Flipping heck, you and I really have shared the same space over the years. Good times in the View as a young single man.

Happy days sat in the garden of the Bears Paw during the summer months as well. I was in the Cholmendly Arms only a few weeks ago. Had a posh fish finger sandwich. Lovely stuff.

Did you ever brave Runcorn for a evening?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 May 2014, 9:10 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:The View!  Flipping heck, you and I really have shared the same space over the years.  Good times in the View as a young single man with Glated.

Shocked 

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 9:12 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:The View!  Flipping heck, you and I really have shared the same space over the years.  Good times in the View as a young single man with Glated.

Shocked 

Glated's a southern jessie. He wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes in the View.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 May 2014, 9:16 am

Tino wrote:The View! Flipping heck, you and I really have shared the same space over the years. Good times in the View as a young single man.

Happy days sat in the garden of the Bears Paw during the summer months as well. I was in the Cholmendly Arms only a few weeks ago. Had a posh fish finger sandwich. Lovely stuff.

Did you ever brave Runcorn for a evening?.

Haha, the view was nuts, there used to be a club night there called Too kinky which was good fun though seen some huge kick offs in there... Some nice boozers in Frodsham to be fair.

Never really got into Runcorn too much though had a few round the new town but can not recollect a lot of them :-/

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 May 2014, 9:20 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Shocked 

Glated's a southern jessie.  He wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes in the View.

Do they not sell granola or fruit smoothies then?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 May 2014, 9:23 am

sean wrote:Do they not sell granola or fruit smoothies then?.

Wouldn't get through the door in Hi-Tec trainers eirther.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 9:24 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Never really got into Runcorn too much though had a few round the new town but can not recollect a lot of them :-/

There's a surprise!

I lived in the old town but tried not to go out in Runcorn as much as possible. Frodsham, Liverpool, Chester and Manchester were all more appealing.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 9:26 am

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:Do they not sell granola or fruit smoothies then?.

Wouldn't get through the door in Hi-Tec trainers eirther.

Well he would, but then some scally would have beaten the sh*t out of him in the toilet and nicked them to sell on.

They wouldn't have bothered with the Jack Wolfskin though. We will steal most things but we have some boundaries.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 May 2014, 9:26 am

rick_dagless wrote:

There's a surprise!

I lived in the old town but tried not to go out in Runcorn as much as possible.  Frodsham, Liverpool, Chester and Manchester were all more appealing.

eh eh, mad fer it....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 May 2014, 9:27 am

Tino wrote:I lived in the old town but tried not to go out in Runcorn as much as possible. Frodsham, Liverpool, Chester and Manchester were all more appealing.

Ever get into the murky depths of Warrington?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 9:33 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:I lived in the old town but tried not to go out in Runcorn as much as possible. Frodsham, Liverpool, Chester and Manchester were all more appealing.

Now and again. Not too much though. Went to watch the Wolves from time to time but always found people from Warrington had a chip on their shoulder for some reason so mostly avoided it.

Sometimes used to go to the big Ikea there for Swedish meatballs after a night out. Rock and roll.

Did you go much?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 May 2014, 9:35 am

Tino wrote:Now and again. Not too much though. Went to watch the Wolves from time to time but always found people from Warrington had a chip on their shoulder for some reason so mostly avoided it.

Sometimes used to go to the big Ikea there for Swedish meatballs after a night out. Rock and roll.

Did you go much?.

Normally under severe duress, though used to enjoy the world nightclub, Mr Smith's not so much...

Ikea in Warrington is the work of Satan, though the Meatballs & Hotdogs are both good...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 May 2014, 9:37 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Don't think he ever met Warrington.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 23 May 2014, 9:48 am

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 9:49 am

Rowley wrote:Morning all.

Hello Jeff.

Now you're a man who would have survived a night in the View.

Maybe not now as you've been softened to the point of being camp, but back in your yoof you'd have been welcome.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 23 May 2014, 9:52 am

Thanks Tina. Having braved the Tivoli in Rotherham (£15 to get in and then all your drinks free all night) I feel confident I would have coped admirably.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 9:56 am

Rowley wrote:Thanks Tina. Having braved the Tivoli in Rotherham (£15 to get in and then all your drinks free all night) I feel confident I would have coped admirably.

Nice.

Recipe for disaster that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 May 2014, 10:11 am

All bets are off on the dog. Women are f-ing cnuts sometimes. So f-ing temperamental. Just decide and do it FFS

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 10:13 am

seanmichaels wrote:All bets are off on the dog. Women are f-ing cnuts sometimes. So f-ing temperamental. Just decide and do it FFS

I love your missus.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 May 2014, 10:17 am

seanmichaels wrote:All bets are off on the dog. Women are f-ing cnuts sometimes. So f-ing temperamental. Just decide and do it FFS

I love your missus.  

I'll swap? I imagine Mrs Windows as the amazonian type. Strong arms and thighs?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 May 2014, 10:19 am

and jugs to die for......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 May 2014, 10:20 am

and a well kept minge.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 23 May 2014, 10:23 am

sean is clearly giving this considerable thought.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 23 May 2014, 10:27 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:sean is clearly giving this considerable thought.

Seems such a waste of what I would imagine are fairly fleeting moments of clarity.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 May 2014, 10:27 am

Must have child bearing hips...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 10:29 am

seanmichaels wrote:

I love your missus.  

She isn't amazonian. She is from a hunting and fishing town though. She would shame those blokes on The Island. After 2 days she would have built a hut, killed and skinned a months worth of Caiman and fashioned a boat to sail home in.

I'd rather not talk about her minge if you don't mind. And her jugs. Jeff said TSMR is well endowed on the chest front so you can think about them instead. Like I do on a daily basis.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 May 2014, 10:32 am

I'd rather not talk about her minge if you don't mind.  And her jugs.  Jeff said TSMR is well endowed on the chest front so you can think about them instead.  Like I do on a daily basis.

Killjoy.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 23 May 2014, 10:32 am

seanmichaels wrote:

I love your missus.  

She isn't amazonian.  She is from a hunting and fishing town though.  She would shame those blokes on The Island.  After 2 days she would have built a hut, killed and skinned a months worth of Caiman....

Are they in the Caiman Islands?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 10:33 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

I love your missus.  

She isn't amazonian.  She is from a hunting and fishing town though.  She would shame those blokes on The Island.  After 2 days she would have built a hut, killed and skinned a months worth of Caiman....

Are they in the Caiman Islands?

Very good.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 May 2014, 10:44 am

Payday today. What shall I have for lunch?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 10:49 am

seanmichaels wrote:Payday today. What shall I have for lunch?

Mine too. What shall I have?

You should have a lovely slice of deep-pan pizza, Seany, with all your favourite toppings. A nice packet of Monster Munch and some Minstrels. Washed down with a diet coke so you don't get fat.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 May 2014, 10:51 am

Go for Peperami, threaded through a load of Monster Munch like a necklace/kebab...

It oozes class and is tasty to boot.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 23 May 2014, 10:59 am

Off work today so the world is my oyster lunch wise. Suspect it will be a crisps sandwich though.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 11:01 am

rick_dagless wrote:Go for Peperami, threaded through a load of Monster Munch like a necklace/kebab...

It oozes class and is tasty to boot.

I sincerely hope that is aimed at Sean and not me, Ricko?

Why don't you take TSMR out for lunch, Jeff?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 23 May 2014, 11:02 am

Payday for me too, although I have brung sandwiches.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 May 2014, 11:04 am

Tino wrote:I sincerely hope that is aimed at Sean and not me, Ricko?

You are going to Cheshire so save yourself for the nectar and ambrosia that you will be gorging on...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 23 May 2014, 11:05 am

She is working.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 May 2014, 11:06 am

Had pizza last night. Fancy something warm as the office is cold and i've been here since 6.45. Need to get 8 cans of cider from tesco as well but their warm food is rubbish. I'm a bit kerfuffled.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 May 2014, 11:08 am

Rowley wrote:

She is working.

Does her tag let you know exactly what she's doing or just her GPS position?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 11:09 am

Rowley wrote:

She is working.

So go and surprise her on her lunch break, she'll love it. For f*cks sake, Jeff, I am giving some wonderful advice here and you're just finding reasons why you can't do it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 May 2014, 11:10 am

Rowley wrote:

She is working.

So go and surprise her on her lunch break, she'll love it.  For f*cks sake, Jeff, I am giving some wonderful advice here and you're just finding reasons why you can't do it.

Dangerous advice. I have visions of surprising the missus at lunch time and stumbling upon the neighbours head between her legs.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next