The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+8
Rowley
Pal Joey
Union Cane
Galted
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
kingraf
12 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 6 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 2:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:How's Kim? There was a girl in our meeting who was a bit roomy but had a decent face. Would definitley make love to it given half the chance. I imagine Kim would be like her.

Reason for editing : too many hers, but not to correct 'definitley'

Just bog off
 clap clap clap notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh 
That nearly made me ROFLMAO...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 May 2014, 1:33 pm

sean wrote:c'mon tino you cnut. tell us who you were..

Yup, it's getting a bit self indulgent now.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 1:34 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:c'mon tino you cnut. tell us who you were..

Yup, it's getting a bit self indulgent now.

Spoiler:

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 May 2014, 1:37 pm

Well that was like an M. Night. Shymalen twist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 1:38 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Well that was like an M. Night. Shymalen twist

ghost 

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 23 May 2014, 1:40 pm

chin 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A67413701

Tino79 - Save 606 (U13118943) wrote:
You ever seen the Thai Bird in there? if so would you believe she's like 42...my fave stripper the Bulgarian one with black hair was tellin me
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 1:43 pm

Union Cane wrote:chin 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A67413701

Tino79 - Save 606 (U13118943) wrote:
You ever seen the Thai Bird in there? if so would you believe she's like 42...my fave stripper the Bulgarian one with black hair was tellin me

That would be me only it is posted on the footy board which rules me out. He sounds like a charmer.

Looks more like something Seany would type.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 23 May 2014, 1:45 pm

Perhaps you are Sean?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 1:46 pm

Union Cane wrote:Perhaps you are Sean?

You cannot add Union Cane to your ignore-list because he belongs to the forum Administrators or Moderators groups.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 23 May 2014, 1:48 pm

User Mind the windows Tino. has attempted to place you on his ignore list.

Do you wish to utilise the unilateral permanent ban function?

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 1:51 pm

Union Cane wrote:User Mind the windows Tino. has attempted to place you on his ignore list.

Do you wish to utilise the unilateral permanent ban function?

Moderator Union Cane doesn't have the nuts to ban user Mind the windows Tino.

He makes moderator Union Cane go weak at the knees.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 23 May 2014, 1:55 pm

Don't push it.

Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 23 May 2014, 1:56 pm

Don't do this. I quite like Tina and so would not want to see him banned. However as Union is a member of the boxing moderation team I feel obliged to back him in whatever decision he makes, irrespective of how arbitrary or over the top it is. Don't ask me to choose.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 1:57 pm

Rowley wrote:Don't do this. I quite like Tina and so would not want to see him banned. However as Union is a member of the boxing moderation team I feel obliged to back him in whatever decision he makes, irrespective of how arbitrary or over the top it is. Don't ask me to choose.

Choose, Jeff. Choose.

Go with your instincts. Always trust them.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 23 May 2014, 2:04 pm

O moderators, heed my words though they can never convey the tragedy of this man Tino's life, if you banish him he will be devoid of people barely willing to tolerate his presence.

He gets beaten up by his 6 month old son and galted is the only person who likes him.

Mercy lads Mercy

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 May 2014, 2:05 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:O moderators, heed my words though they can never convey the tragedy of this man Tino's life, if you banish him he will be devoid of people barely willing to tolerate his presence.

He gets beaten up by his 6 month old son and galted Glated is the only person who likes him.

Mercy lads Mercy

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 May 2014, 2:31 pm

Dying for a cider....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 23 May 2014, 3:37 pm

Milquetoastesque on here this afternoon...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 27 May 2014, 7:52 am

First on here this morning. Good morning to one and all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 27 May 2014, 7:56 am

Morning Jeff. Pleasant weekend?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 27 May 2014, 8:00 am

It was alright mate. Rotherham got promoted which was a good thing, how has yours been?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 27 May 2014, 8:37 am

Ok. F-ing umpires insisted we played so started at 4pm on saturday in a reduced overs match. Put on a disciplinary which I have received this morning and makes amusing reading. Up to Richmond on Sunday for lunch. Saw the black girl who didn't get picked for girls aloud at the pub. Proper arrogant tart.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 27 May 2014, 9:33 am

Bit quiet on here today, wonder which one of our regulars is German photgrapher Michael Schmidt?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 27 May 2014, 10:31 am

Maybe we were just sharing anecdotes with Russian militants all this time?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 27 May 2014, 10:35 am

Is possible Sean, to be honest have always suspected Tina was Nick Clegg, suspect he is not dead but has bigger fish to fry today than discussing drivel with us.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 27 May 2014, 10:37 am

Yes Nick Clegg does dress like a tw@t.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 27 May 2014, 10:52 am

Just received the official disciplinary report for Saturday. Not overly proud but is funny.

Following an appeal for caught behind (not given), **** was heard to say to the batsmen “You f***ing cheat”. This was during the 10th over of **** innings. On this occasion the umpires advised the captain and the player that a disciplinary report would be made. We also advised the captain he has a duty to control his player.

At the end of the 16th over **** approached the same batsmen and said “You dirty f***ing cheat”. This was heard by both umpires who called the captain and player together. When **** said the same thing twice more he was further cautioned with regards his actions and the captain attempted to calm him down. ****’s disrespectful attitude continued for a further over and the umpires called the captain over again who moved **** to fine leg / Long on to remove him from contact with the batsmen.

Note – throughout these events the batsmen remained silent and appeared to ignore the comments.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 27 May 2014, 11:15 am

I am going to assume you are not the batsman who retained a quiet dignity throughout.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 27 May 2014, 11:32 am

What kind of parent calls their child "****"?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 27 May 2014, 11:35 am

I'm not Manuel Uribe, 48, Mexican man, was world's third-heaviest person, liver failure.

94 stone.

Jeebus, that's like two Tophats.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 27 May 2014, 11:38 am

Welcome back superfly, how was centre parks?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 27 May 2014, 11:48 am

Rowley wrote:I am going to assume you are not the batsman who retained a quiet dignity throughout.

He couldn't speak English but certainly wasn't quiet. Worst decision I have seen on a cricket pitch and if you stand there after you've nicked off, in my eyes you're fair game.

Umpire hasn't mentioned that I Gatting'd him in his report so obviously keen to cover over his mistake.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 27 May 2014, 11:50 am

superflyweight wrote:What kind of parent calls their child "****"?

Witness protection....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 27 May 2014, 12:28 pm

Rowley wrote:Welcome back superfly, how was centre parks?

Thanks you, jeffrey. It was good - much better than expected. Sean would have loved it as it was milf city.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 27 May 2014, 12:54 pm

Afternoon, gentlemen.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 27 May 2014, 12:58 pm

Sh1t the bed, Tina?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 27 May 2014, 12:59 pm

superflyweight wrote:Sh1t the bed, Tina?  

Not for a few weeks.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 27 May 2014, 1:08 pm

Nice to see your digital presence, 'fly. I've got a legal question for you which involves your favorite topic, the age of consent. I would have asked Rick but his nonexistent inadequate legal prowess is not quite up to par.

I'm headed on a sea voyage in June/July with some mates, and I'd like to know what the age of consent is in the high seas.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 27 May 2014, 1:12 pm

Are your mates male or female?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 May 2014, 1:15 pm

Raf wrote:Nice to see your digital presence, 'fly. I've got a legal question for you which involves your favorite topic, the age of consent. I would have asked Rick but his nonexistent inadequate legal prowess is not quite up to par.

I'm headed on a sea voyage in June/July with some mates, and I'd like to know what the age of consent is in the high seas.

Super, we have to believe that in times like this we give thanks that we did not choose to be proctologists...

Afternoon all by the way

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 27 May 2014, 1:19 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Raf wrote:Nice to see your digital presence, 'fly. I've got a legal question for you which involves your favorite topic, the age of consent. I would have asked Rick but his nonexistent inadequate legal prowess is not quite up to par.

Super, we have to believe that in times like this we give thanks that we did not choose to be proctologists...
Afternoon all by the way

I'm a keen proctologist in my spare time, Rick. It's a geat solitary pastime.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 May 2014, 1:22 pm

super wrote:I'm a keen proctologist in my spare time, Rick. It's a geat solitary pastime..

I can't be @rsed myself...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 27 May 2014, 1:23 pm

I'm serious mate... What if I engage in coitus with a 15-year old Spaniard, outsde of a country's jurisdiction? Do I get put in the slammer?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 27 May 2014, 1:29 pm

Absolutely no idea, Raf.

As hard as this may be to comprehend, I didn't spend my 5 years at University dedicating myself only to learning how to legally partake in sex with children.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 27 May 2014, 1:34 pm

superflyweight wrote: I didn't spend my 5 years at University dedicating myself only to learning how to legally partake in sex with children.  

As a Scottish lawyer, would guess drunk and disorderly and ABH was more the focus of your studies.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 27 May 2014, 1:37 pm

2 pints at lunch. I have absolutely no intention of doing anything constructive this afternoon.

On the subject of MILF, there was some serious clout at the club on Friday. Vintage minge.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 27 May 2014, 1:40 pm

Rowley wrote:
superflyweight wrote: I didn't spend my 5 years at University dedicating myself only to learning how to legally partake in sex with children.  

As a Scottish lawyer, would guess drunk and disorderly and ABH was more the focus of your studies.

I think you'll find that neither are considered a crime in Scotland.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 27 May 2014, 1:41 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-27503660

Erm 
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 27 May 2014, 1:44 pm

Feck me union. That is rank.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 27 May 2014, 2:06 pm

I know, but I couldn't stop reading it.

vomit 
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 27 May 2014, 2:21 pm

So, gentlemen, "Top-down" or "Bottom-up"?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next