The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 10 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 2:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:How's Kim? There was a girl in our meeting who was a bit roomy but had a decent face. Would definitley make love to it given half the chance. I imagine Kim would be like her.

Reason for editing : too many hers, but not to correct 'definitley'

Just bog off
 clap clap clap notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh 
That nearly made me ROFLMAO...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Jun 2014, 8:12 am

Bit of a dilemma. Slightly followed through this morning.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 03 Jun 2014, 8:27 am

Commando then TKmax/primani then sean?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Jun 2014, 8:47 am

commando at the moment. there was only a bit of collateral but at work........

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 03 Jun 2014, 9:00 am

I think you're only 12 steps away from a solution to all of your problems, sean.

Anyhoo - off to cause a sectarian sh1tstorm now that Sheng is back on the boxing boards! "SALT FOR THE SLUG!"

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 03 Jun 2014, 9:05 am

super wrote: Sheng is back on the boxing boards! "SALT FOR THE SLUG!".

return of shenglong? Sad

Crikey, even more reason to stay away... Is he still banging on about Lewis not being British etc.?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Jun 2014, 9:09 am

Sh*t on here today.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 03 Jun 2014, 9:15 am

rick_dagless wrote:
super wrote: Sheng is back on the boxing boards! "SALT FOR THE SLUG!".

return of shenglong? Sad

Crikey, even more reason to stay away... Is he still banging on about Lewis not being British etc.?

Yep - although that's prefereable to the time that he was pretending that he, Truss, Dave and HTF drove about in a van like the A-Team.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 03 Jun 2014, 9:17 am

super wrote:he, Truss, Dave and HTF drove about in a van like the A-Team.

That would be the single most dysfunctional team of all time, and would most likely kill each other before they even escaped the maximum security prison...

What happened to how the fook anyhoo?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Jun 2014, 9:23 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Sh*t on here today.

Disfrutó de España Tino? ¿Tiene Wladimir un pene grande?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 03 Jun 2014, 9:27 am

You window of opportunity may be reasonably small Superfly.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 03 Jun 2014, 9:28 am

Jeff wrote:You window of opportunity may be reasonably small Superfly

Imminent banning Jeff?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Jun 2014, 9:28 am

seanmichaels wrote:

It was lovely thanks, Seany. I have no idea how big Wladimir's knob is though, he wasn't there as far as I know. I would guess it is pretty big looking at the rest of him limbs.

Managed to catch the fight as well in one of the bars. I heard one, almost certainly ex-pat criminal, telling the rest of the bar how Amir Khan was next up for Froch. If he wasn't so big and hard looking, I would have told the c*nt how wrong he was.

How are you?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Jun 2014, 9:29 am

Rowley wrote:You window of opportunity may be reasonably small Superfly.

Don't ban him Rowls. It is mildly entertaining seeing people suckered in and more importantly gives me an opportunity to use the Irishman blowing up a bus joke.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 03 Jun 2014, 9:29 am

You know it's coming Rick, I know it's coming, even Sheng knows i'ts coming. Why postpone the inevitable?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 03 Jun 2014, 9:32 am

My edit function is not working. Have tried to correct the typo on it's three times now. This is just the sort of opportunity Julius lives for.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 03 Jun 2014, 9:33 am

Must admit just been on and was suitably irritated, but maybe it is more of a sign of the culture cup that the thing that most annoyed me was the spelling of "deluded".

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Jun 2014, 9:33 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

It was lovely thanks, Seany. I have no idea how big Wladimir's knob is though, he wasn't there as far as I know. I would guess it is pretty big looking at the rest of him limbs.

Managed to catch the fight as well in one of the bars. I heard one, almost certainly ex-pat criminal, telling the rest of the bar how Amir Khan was next up for Froch. If he wasn't so big and hard looking, I would have told the c*nt how wrong he was.

How are you?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Jun 2014, 9:37 am

Quote button isn't working?????

All good thanks Tino. Picked up a 3 match ban in cricket so spent a relaxing weekend down in Christchurch. Inspired to buy a fishing boat over the next few months.

Missed the fight myself. Out for dinner and it went on a bit longer than I'd hoped. Heard similar musings from the general public. Heard Mayweather stands no chance against Froch

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Jun 2014, 10:41 am

I currently have 3 thread killers. Have to say I'm most proud of the one on the weightlifting boards. Genuinely stopped discussion in its tracks.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Jun 2014, 10:52 am

seanmichaels wrote: Inspired to buy a fishing boat over the next few months.

Are you looking to spend more time around seamen?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Jun 2014, 10:55 am

seanmichaels wrote: Inspired to buy a fishing boat over the next few months.

Are you looking to spend more time around seamen?

Salty sea dogs?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Tue 03 Jun 2014, 11:08 am

seanmichaels wrote:I currently have 3 thread killers. Have to say I'm most proud of the one on the weightlifting boards. Genuinely stopped discussion in its tracks.

Laugh The weight lifting comment is brilliant, Sean.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 03 Jun 2014, 11:30 am

That wasn't very nice, Sean. It was an idiotic thread in any case, but it wasn't nice
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 03 Jun 2014, 11:44 am

Currently waiting on the announcement of the Proteas national team captain. I'm beyond nervous. Hope Faf or AB get, as those coastal boys have run this ship for too long. Last mainland skipper was Hansie, though, so I don't think we're ready.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Tue 03 Jun 2014, 11:46 am

Maybe not, Raf, but it was very,very funny.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 03 Jun 2014, 11:47 am

Feel really good.

Just signed up a builder from out near Glous... his family have a long history of craftsmanship but he tried to avoid doing the same by joining the Navy.

Then after about 20-25 years he drifted back into the family trade and has built hundreds of homes since. This guy has a top attitude... all his subbies are either Brit or Irish (help extend their visas by guaranteeing some more work) plus a pair of Brazilian bricklayers. It's going to be great. Already organised a sweepstake... 4 teams each maybe?

You wouldn't believe all the crummy "builders" I had to call up. About 18... and about 14 didn't even bother replying. Must be busy but their attitude is hopeless.

Best avoid these types!  OK
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 03 Jun 2014, 11:50 am

trottb wrote:Maybe not, Raf, but it was very,very funny.

The thread was dead in any case, the muscle section hasn't had a great 2014, our biggest thread this year has two pages, and it's about Charlotte Church.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 03 Jun 2014, 11:56 am

G'day Raf!

Just deleted your duplicate post. Hope you don't mind.

That new girlfriend sounds great!  Smile 
You must feel like the real King of Jozi. Keep up the good work, mate.
You're an inspiration!
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 03 Jun 2014, 12:02 pm

Linebreaker wrote:G'day Raf!

Just deleted your duplicate post. Hope you don't mind.

That new girlfriend sounds great!  Smile 
You must feel like the real King of Jozi. Keep up the good work, mate.
You're an inspiration!

Not a problem mate, fancy at least 1000 of my posts are double posts.

Yeah she's great, an absolute peach of a lady. Complete chance encounter, Had to cyber stalk her to ensure a second equally chamber encounter. Been on cloud nine since. Never found Caroline too attractive, always thought her teeth and forehead were too big, but my mates say the resemblance is uncanny.

Feeling good myself, just a little nervous about the captain announcement. Big day, and they won't even let me go to the presser!!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 03 Jun 2014, 12:09 pm

It's Amla. Well done to him, the face of South African cricket is now the leader of it. Really hoped it would be Faf, though. Now for that dinosaur Matfield to be given the reins in the rugger

Last edited by kingraf on Tue 03 Jun 2014, 12:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Tue 03 Jun 2014, 12:14 pm

Linebreaker wrote:Feel really good.

Just signed up a builder from out near Glous... his family have a long history of craftsmanship but he tried to avoid doing the same by joining the Navy.

Then after about 20-25 years he drifted back into the family trade and has built hundreds of homes since. This guy has a top attitude... all his subbies are either Brit or Irish (help extend their visas by guaranteeing some more work) plus a pair of Brazilian bricklayers. It's going to be great. Already organised a sweepstake... 4 teams each maybe?

You wouldn't believe all the crummy "builders" I had to call up. About 18... and about 14 didn't even bother replying. Must be busy but their attitude is hopeless.

Best avoid these types!  OK

Congratulations, LB.

I know a few, here in Perth, that have built their own home and you do hear Some absolute horror stories. It sounds like you hopefully won't have that problem.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Jun 2014, 1:05 pm

kingraf wrote:It's Amla. Well done to him, the face of South African cricket is now the leader of it. Really hoped it would be Faf, though. Now for that dinosaur Matfield to be given the reins in the rugger

Political decision. Disgraceful.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 03 Jun 2014, 1:47 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I would guess it is pretty big looking at the rest of him limbs.

Have you turned into Tarzan while you were away Tino?

Fantastic stuff.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 03 Jun 2014, 1:49 pm

Him just no type good. Him wear crap jumpers and have many child.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Jun 2014, 1:52 pm

superflyweight wrote:Him just no type good.  Him wear crap jumpers and have many child.  

Ha Laugh I need re-quote this much time.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:14 pm

Union Cane wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I would guess it is pretty big looking at the rest of him limbs.

Have you turned into Tarzan while you were away Tino?

Fantastic stuff.

I did try to correct it but it wouldn't let me edit. Then I forgot.

Bastards.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:26 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
kingraf wrote:It's Amla. Well done to him, the face of South African cricket is now the leader of it. Really hoped it would be Faf, though. Now for that dinosaur Matfield to be given the reins in the rugger

I've read a lot of stupid comments on 606, but this may be the most idiotic... I feel Faf might be a better natural captain, but Amla is the only one of the three leading candidates to have won a trophy as captain, lead the u19s to a final, and commands more respect in the change room than anybody. While his appointment will appease the politicians, it takes an almost unbelievable amount of mindedlessness to think he doesn't deserve this
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:29 pm

kingraf wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

I've read a lot of stupid comments on 606, but this may be the most idiotic... I feel Faf might be a better natural captain, but Amla is the only one of the three leading candidates to have won a trophy as captain, lead the u19s to a final, and commands more respect in the change room than anybody. While his appointment will appease the politicians, it takes an almost unbelievable amount of mindedlessness to think he doesn't deserve this

He's the wrong colour for Sean.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:31 pm

kingraf wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

He's the wrong colour for Sean.

He's also Muslim...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:36 pm

kingraf wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

From probably one of the top 5 spinners in your country even though he's here at the moment.
Interesting. Political im guessing.
Captd natal for a season then stepped down because his form suffered.
Back in your box sonny jim.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:39 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
kingraf wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

From probably one of the top 5 spinners in your country even though he's here at the moment.

So it wasn't even your opinion?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:42 pm

Yes it is my opinion. Contacted the bloke to goad him but he didn't rise to it. Just gave an informed and balanced reply. Like me.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:43 pm

And can't really understand for the life of me why they overlooked ABdV.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:44 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
kingraf wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

He stepped down because he got called up. He got called up because he was scoring runs, he was scoring runs while captaining. What hurt his form was an ill advised change of technique, trying to become more orthodox
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:44 pm

seanmichaels wrote:And can't really understand for the life of me why they overlooked ABdV.

It's the "I'm guessing" part I particularly like.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:47 pm

AB has a win rate hovering at 50, if it was up to me, he'd be put miles from captaincy in all formats
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:47 pm

kingraf wrote:
He stepped down because he got called up. He got called up because he was scoring runs, he was scoring runs while captaining. What hurt his form was an ill advised change of technique, trying to become more orthodox

Not what i hear

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:49 pm

seanmichaels wrote:And can't really understand for the life of me why they overlooked ABdV.

Clear as night is day. I think Chester Williams has more chance of being sA rugby skipper than Matlock.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:49 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Clear as night is day. I think Chester Williams has more chance of being sA rugby skipper than Matlock.

Is one of your best friends still black?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Jun 2014, 2:53 pm

Used to be good mates with 2 indians but don't see them much anymore. Don't know many others. My proper niece is half and half if that helps?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum