The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+8
Rowley
Pal Joey
Union Cane
Galted
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
kingraf
12 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 2 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Wed May 21, 2014 1:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:How's Kim? There was a girl in our meeting who was a bit roomy but had a decent face. Would definitley make love to it given half the chance. I imagine Kim would be like her.

Reason for editing : too many hers, but not to correct 'definitley'

Just bog off
 clap clap clap notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh 
That nearly made me ROFLMAO...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Thu May 22, 2014 9:03 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:Has anyone been to Utrecht?  I'm going tonight and just had a look on the net, seems there's f-all to do.

No.

OH F*CK YOU, TINO! WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 22, 2014 9:04 am

rick_dagless wrote:
kingraf wrote:Only way to find out would be to stage a coup, and see who stops you..

I wouldnt know how Raf, more your neck of the woods that kind of stuff, why don't you give it a shot as a sociological experiment on the hierarchy of a chat room?

Have you seen the film Scum, Ricko?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu May 22, 2014 9:04 am

rick_dagless wrote:
kingraf wrote:Only way to find out would be to stage a coup, and see who stops you..

I wouldnt know how Raf, more your neck of the woods that kind of stuff, why don't you give it a shot as a sociological experiment on the hierarchy of a chat room?

I lack both the badges, and the willpower.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu May 22, 2014 9:04 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:Has anyone been to Utrecht?  I'm going tonight and just had a look on the net, seems there's f-all to do.

Go somewhere else then. Idiot.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF AS WELL, JULIUS?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu May 22, 2014 9:06 am

Tino wrote:Have you seen the film Scum, Ricko?.

I have indeed Tino, though not for a while, I seem to remember the potting shed scene being fairly disturbing, I would imagine it was like seans school days...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu May 22, 2014 9:07 am

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I will Galted. I will f*ck off to Utrecht, where the idiots go and there's nothing to do.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 22, 2014 9:10 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Have you seen the film Scum, Ricko?.

I have indeed Tino, though not for a while, I seem to remember the potting shed scene being fairly disturbing, I would imagine it was like seans school days...

I am your Carlin character. The 'daddy' of the detention centre.

Raf is the other 'daddy' from D-Wing who Carlin smashes round the face with an iron bar when D-Wing challenges his authority.

Galted is the young lad in the greenhouse.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu May 22, 2014 9:12 am

Tino wrote:I am your Carlin character. The 'daddy' of the detention centre.

Raf is the other 'daddy' from D-Wing who Carlin smashes round the face with an iron bar when D-Wing challenges his authority.

Galted is the young lad in the greenhouse..

Thanks for the clarification

I shall keep a sock and some pool balls handy just on the off chance...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu May 22, 2014 9:13 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I will Galted. I will f*ck off to Utrecht, where the idiots go and there's nothing to do.

FINE THEN! I'LL F*CKING SEE YOU THERE! LOOKING QUITE FORWARD TO IT NOW!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 22, 2014 9:13 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Laugh 

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu May 22, 2014 9:17 am

Steven Seagal is the sock and pool ball master

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu May 22, 2014 9:27 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Laugh 

No clue as to what movie you're talking about, but I'd fancy my chances against a middle-aged, middle-class, fat Brit. Even if you had a ironbar, and I only had a pillow, and a hello kitty sweater
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 22, 2014 9:29 am

kingraf wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Laugh 

No clue as to what movie you're talking about, but I'd fancy my chances against a middle-aged, middle-class, fat Brit. Even if you had a ironbar, and I only had a pillow, and a hello kitty sweater

Middle-class? How dare you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu May 22, 2014 9:34 am

kingraf wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Laugh 

Middle-class? How dare you.

Sorry, upper middle class.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu May 22, 2014 9:37 am

Diplooomatic Imooooonity

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 22, 2014 9:39 am

kingraf wrote:
kingraf wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Laugh 

Middle-class?  How dare you.

Better.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu May 22, 2014 9:39 am

kingraf wrote:
kingraf wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Laugh 

Tino's from up north, kingraf. The only class they have there is downtrodden.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 22, 2014 9:41 am

Galted wrote:
kingraf wrote:
kingraf wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Laugh 

Tino's from up north, kingraf.  The only class they have there is downtrodden.

Says the guy from Norwich.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu May 22, 2014 9:42 am

Ashford

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu May 22, 2014 9:49 am

According to Tripadvisor the 20th most popular attraction in Utrecht is the tourist information office.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 22, 2014 9:51 am

According to CultureCupadvisor the 20th most popular poster on the Culture Cup is Galted.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu May 22, 2014 9:55 am

You really are beastly, Tino. Beastly!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 22, 2014 9:57 am

Galted wrote:You really are beastly, Tino.  Beastly!

It's all done out of love.

Still prefer Glated though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu May 22, 2014 9:58 am

Galted wrote:According to Tripadvisor the 20th most popular attraction in Utrecht is the tourist information office.

Is that higher or lower than the Miffy museum?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu May 22, 2014 10:04 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:According to Tripadvisor the 20th most popular attraction in Utrecht is the tourist information office.

Don't see the Miffy museum in the top 48 but the TIO is rated higher than the Nijntje Museum.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu May 22, 2014 10:08 am

Cafe Kalff is a perfect addition to the vibrant homo scene in
Utrecht.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu May 22, 2014 10:10 am

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Don't see the Miffy museum in the top 48 but the TIO is rated higher than the Nijntje Museum.

How does that happen? People on tripadvisor are such philistines!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu May 22, 2014 10:10 am

Glated will be pleased to hear that, he's keen on a bit of c0ck on c0ck action in a tolerant city.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu May 22, 2014 10:11 am

Utrecht is a centre Jansenism if you want to up your theology?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 22, 2014 10:12 am

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

You should visit the Netherlands first shop gallery if you have time.

It's called the Winkel van Sinkel

LOL out loud.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu May 22, 2014 10:12 am

rick_dagless wrote:Utrecht is a centre Jansenism if you want to up your theology?
Doubt I'll have time, they've got paddleboats!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu May 22, 2014 10:15 am

Galted wrote:Doubt I'll have time, they've got paddleboats!.

Better than obscure Christian beliefs Galted, plus you may be able to slap a Goose! (which we all know are the chavs of the bird world)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu May 22, 2014 10:15 am

Galted wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Utrecht is a centre Jansenism if you want to up your theology?
 Doubt I'll have time, they've got paddleboats!

So there rick. Stick that up your theology.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu May 22, 2014 10:19 am

Julius wrote:So there rick. Stick that up your theology..

Well at least Galted can paddle the Styx rather than embracing belief and heading upstairs i guess...

Last edited by rick_dagless on Thu May 22, 2014 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Inability to type)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu May 22, 2014 10:21 am

Hope they've got those basin-bogs they have in Amsterdam where you see your whole dump laid out in front of you before you flush it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu May 22, 2014 10:39 am

Galted wrote:Hope they've got those basin-bogs they have in Amsterdam where you see your whole dump laid out in front of you before you flush it..

If they do, it will be in the top 10 attractions I would imagine...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu May 22, 2014 10:56 am

Galted wrote:Hope they've got those basin-bogs they have in Amsterdam where you see your whole dump laid out in front of you before you flush it.

Missus still has spaz seats set up in our bogs. Absolute nightmare for skidmarks. Been through a whole bottle of toilet duck in a few weeks.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 22, 2014 12:11 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:Hope they've got those basin-bogs they have in Amsterdam where you see your whole dump laid out in front of you before you flush it.

Missus still has spaz seats set up in our bogs. Absolute nightmare for skidmarks. Been through a whole bottle of toilet duck in a few weeks.

Use a can of full fat coke. Much cheaper and way more effective.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu May 22, 2014 12:13 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Use a can of full fat coke.  Much cheaper and way more effective.

And it tastes better.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu May 22, 2014 12:18 pm

Ginsters Cornish Pasty - 10/10
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu May 22, 2014 12:20 pm

Is diet coke as effective on bogs as it is at making women fat?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu May 22, 2014 12:39 pm

All you can eat Buffet at the local Curry house for a leaving do

Top draw....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu May 22, 2014 12:40 pm

...er
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu May 22, 2014 12:47 pm

Heavy rain heading north. Just pinged it down here. I suggest all those living north of Watford tarpaulin their rooftops. There's no chance wattle and daub will stand up against rain this intense.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 22, 2014 12:48 pm

Union Cane wrote:...er

Perhaps he meant the curry house was a top draw?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu May 22, 2014 12:49 pm

And Jeff, if you need a dump, head out to the yard now.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu May 22, 2014 12:53 pm

Perhaps he did, in which case I was referring to an American medical drama television series created by novelist Michael Crichton that aired on NBC from September 19, 1994 to April 2, 2009.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 22, 2014 12:54 pm

Union Cane wrote:

Perhaps he did, in which case I was referring to an American medical drama television series created by novelist Michael Crichton that aired on NBC from September 19, 1994 to April 2, 2009.

Launching the career of Mr George Clooney, I believe.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu May 22, 2014 12:58 pm

Goose was in ER

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu May 22, 2014 1:01 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Goose was in ER

Rubbish. He died in 1986.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next