The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+8
Rowley
Pal Joey
Union Cane
Galted
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
kingraf
12 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 12 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 2:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:How's Kim? There was a girl in our meeting who was a bit roomy but had a decent face. Would definitley make love to it given half the chance. I imagine Kim would be like her.

Reason for editing : too many hers, but not to correct 'definitley'

Just bog off
 clap clap clap notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh 
That nearly made me ROFLMAO...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Jun 2014, 11:41 am

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Is that WC final tickets by the way? Like Ibiza, Twickenham has become prohibitively expensive for me. Last time I went it was a £300 day (transport, drink etc).

Free tickets and transport then sean?

Aye. Last time I went my mate bugled in his pint glass then knocked it off the 2nd tier, before falling asleep. Glass was plastic but the puke was viscous.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Wed 04 Jun 2014, 11:49 am

Speaking of World Cups, have Brazil finished building all their stadia? Been a farcical affair, the only bright spot being 2018 & 2022 are likely to be even worse.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Jun 2014, 12:04 pm

UK should just host all major sporting events. Best at it and we invented most of the sports anyway

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Jun 2014, 12:23 pm

Farage in charge of it all.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Jun 2014, 12:29 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Farage in charge of it all.

Saw Farage in a pub in Mayfair a few months back. Ugly bastard.

Some politician described him as constantly looking like he had someones finger up his bottom. Quite apt.

He had a black man with him. I think they were friends.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 04 Jun 2014, 12:31 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:where caving in.

Caving good Yorkshire Dales.

Caves deep, them give hat with magic light.

See far in dark.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Jun 2014, 12:32 pm

Union Cane wrote:

See far in dark.

C*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 04 Jun 2014, 12:40 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

See far in dark.

C*nt.

Him just a bit hormonal this day.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 04 Jun 2014, 12:41 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Farage in charge of it all.

Saw Farage in a pub in Mayfair a few months back. Ugly bastard.

Some politician described him as constantly looking like he had someones finger up his bottom. Quite apt.

He had a black man with him. I think they were friends.

If you can prove this black man is Romanian, you'd blow UK politics wide open.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Jun 2014, 12:44 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

See far in dark.

C*nt.

C*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 04 Jun 2014, 12:46 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

See far in dark.

C*nt.

Money man meet Tina this morning. Stingy northerner owes Tax man. Stupid Northerner hid money in Spain instead Islands of Cayman.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Jun 2014, 12:47 pm

Union Cane wrote:

See far in dark.

Laugh

This really shouldn't amuse me as much as it does.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Jun 2014, 12:49 pm

superflyweight wrote:Him just no type good.  Him wear crap jumpers and have many child.  

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 04 Jun 2014, 12:51 pm

Galted would have loved this. It's a shame that he's dead.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 04 Jun 2014, 1:00 pm

superflyweight wrote:Galted would have loved this.  It's a shame that he's dead.  

He is not dead, he has just joined the Culture Club evening club. It is quite good to be fair, a bit quiet, but Julius pops in occasionally and Tina is not there so I quite enjoy it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 04 Jun 2014, 1:02 pm

super wrote:Galted would have loved this. It's a shame that he's dead. .

Not dead, undead, he is now a vampire and therefore nocturnal...

Had to take over since Dracula has now released a heavy metal album.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 04 Jun 2014, 1:03 pm

Rowley wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Galted would have loved this.  It's a shame that he's dead.  

He is not dead, he has just joined the Culture Club evening club. It is quite good to be fair, a bit quiet, but Julius pops in occasionally and Tina is not there so I quite enjoy it.

Culture Cup evening club. That's a poor mistake Jeff, but I forgive because you're not Tino.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 04 Jun 2014, 1:04 pm

I pop in for the evening shift every now and then.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 04 Jun 2014, 1:06 pm

I was trying to subliminally influence the cup into what I actually want it to be Jules. A discussion of camp early 80s pop is long overdue round here.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Jun 2014, 1:06 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Culture Cup evening club. That's a poor mistake Jeff, but I forgive because you're not Tino.

No, he was right the first time. Big gay bear that he is.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 04 Jun 2014, 1:06 pm

Rowley wrote:I was trying to subliminally influence the cup into what I actually want it to be Jules. A discussion of camp early 80s pop is long overdue round here.

They are touring in December. We should have a Culture Cup meet up.

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Concert-Tickets/Alternative-and-Indie/Culture-Club-Tickets?AffiliateID=49&AdID=4791974567&PCID=PSGBBINCONCULTU00352825D7-002984
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 04 Jun 2014, 1:09 pm

It would have to be on neutral ground Union.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 04 Jun 2014, 1:11 pm

Rowley wrote:I was trying to subliminally influence the cup into what I actually want it to be Jules. A discussion of camp early 80s pop is long overdue round here.

John Wayne is Big Leggy.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Jun 2014, 1:50 pm

rick_dagless wrote:It would have to be on neutral ground Union.

Brixton academy. Northerners could go on the groundfloor. Southerners on the balconies. It would save the embarrasment of seeing Jeff washing in the urinals.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 04 Jun 2014, 1:52 pm

sean wrote:Brixton academy. Northerners could go on the groundfloor. Southerners on the balconies. It would save the embarrasment of seeing Jeff washing in the urinals..
seanmichaels

We could communicate by us Men of the North writing on a black pudding and throwing it up to the balcony, you could respond in tofu...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Jun 2014, 2:06 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:It would have to be on neutral ground Union.

Brixton academy. Northerners could go on the groundfloor. Southerners on the balconies. It would save the embarrasment of seeing Jeff washing in the urinals.

Or save the embarrassment of the southerners puking after two babychams. Or us northerners puking after trying to keep up with Superfly on a Buckie mission.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Jun 2014, 2:24 pm

You're more southern than me Tino.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Jun 2014, 2:26 pm

seanmichaels wrote:You're more southern than me Tino.

You were only born up north. You were a child when you moved south.

Jessie.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 04 Jun 2014, 2:28 pm

He is more southern than Chas and Dave.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Jun 2014, 2:29 pm

Rowley wrote:

He is more southern than Chas and Dave.

Says the man with a c*nt-bag filled with Radox and bath salts.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Jun 2014, 2:30 pm

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 04 Jun 2014, 2:55 pm

You're all southerners.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 04 Jun 2014, 3:25 pm

Well I am in any case...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Jun 2014, 3:56 pm

superflyweight wrote:Him just no type good.  Him wear crap jumpers and have many child.  

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 04 Jun 2014, 7:50 pm

Rowley wrote:Wise words Galted, that is why we still need you around. You can't buy wisdom like that.

Thanks, Jeff.  Your complimentary comment gave me a little smile at the corners of my mouth.  And a massive erection.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 04 Jun 2014, 7:51 pm

Hello, everyone. Good to be here for the Culture Cup evening club.

These are some of my favourite types of clothing: shoes, trousers, underpants, shirts etc.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 04 Jun 2014, 7:55 pm

Evening Galted, good clothing choices. I also like belts.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 04 Jun 2014, 8:12 pm

Yes! Belts are a must, especially when I'm wearing trousers.

Do you have a selection or do you use the same one until it's stuffed then buy another one and have to make an extra hole because belt-makers don't cater to the devastatingly sexy build?
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 04 Jun 2014, 8:16 pm

I have three, one is a standard black work belt. The second is a brown belt for with jeans. The final one is for special occasions such as weddings. Has a very clever clasp that means it is adjustable, so it fits no matter how fat or thin I am at a given time. Was frightfully expensive but has more than justified the expenditure.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 04 Jun 2014, 8:26 pm

I've only got the one.  Sometimes I like to double it over and grip it tightly, pushing my hands together so it bulges.  Then I rip them apart - this causes a sensational snapping sound.  If I'm in the mood I might yell something like "oi" or "Galted rules" as I do so.  Great for waking up babies and scaring the sh1t out of cats.

Sometimes I shout out "clungelips" but only if Mum's not about.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 04 Jun 2014, 8:46 pm

Rowley wrote:I have three, one is a standard black work belt. The second is a brown belt for with jeans. The final one is for special occasions such as weddings. Has a very clever clasp that means it is adjustable, so it fits no matter how fat or thin I am at a given time. Was frightfully expensive but has more than justified the expenditure.

I own plenty belts, all my casual dresswear shorts seem to come with one. My favourite are my chequered ones, and trusty black leather belt.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Jun 2014, 8:47 pm

I have 3 belts. Work belt standard brown leather. My favourite belt is like a lattice thing with no holes because you can pierce it at any point you want. Fantastic for guys who struggle with their weight / have eating disorders like windows.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 04 Jun 2014, 8:48 pm

Belts are a pain at the airport though.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Jun 2014, 8:54 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Belts are a pain at the airport though.

Yes. How do you get through security with your hip? Can you give my missus a few tips?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 04 Jun 2014, 8:59 pm

Maybe TV should put England on every night. The culture cup would be the thread that never sleeps.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 04 Jun 2014, 9:00 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Yes. How do you get through security with your hip? Can you give my missus a few tips?

Here's my tip - don't marry an alcoholic.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 04 Jun 2014, 9:00 pm

kingraf wrote:
Rowley wrote:I have three, one is a standard black work belt. The second is a brown belt for with jeans. The final one is for special occasions such as weddings. Has a very clever clasp that means it is adjustable, so it fits no matter how fat or thin I am at a given time. Was frightfully expensive but has more than justified the expenditure.

I own plenty belts, all my casual dresswear shorts seem to come with one. My favourite are my chequered ones, and trusty black leather belt.

That's going to p1ss Tino off something chronic.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 04 Jun 2014, 9:01 pm

Not if you want to wake up babies in the departure lounge.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Jun 2014, 9:09 pm

Galted wrote:
kingraf wrote:

That's going to p1ss Tino off something chronic.

You're right. Bit 'golfy' for my tastes.

Evening Galted. How is Glated? I miss him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 04 Jun 2014, 9:19 pm

Evening, Tino. Glated misses you too, he's out drinking and cottaging tonight to get his mind off you. How's your missus?
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum