The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+8
Rowley
Pal Joey
Union Cane
Galted
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
kingraf
12 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 13 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 2:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:How's Kim? There was a girl in our meeting who was a bit roomy but had a decent face. Would definitley make love to it given half the chance. I imagine Kim would be like her.

Reason for editing : too many hers, but not to correct 'definitley'

Just bog off
 clap clap clap notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh 
That nearly made me ROFLMAO...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Jun 2014, 9:26 pm

Galted wrote:Evening, Tino.  Glated misses you too, he's out drinking and cottaging tonight to get his mind off you.  How's your missus?

Tell Glated I asked after him, please.

She's alright. Bit intense at the moment. I am trying to avoid her when possible.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Wed 04 Jun 2014, 9:33 pm

Will do, he often nips in for a quick fiddle when I'm pretending to be asleep.

You need to let your missus know that her chances of finding another bit of long-term c0ck are pretty much out the window on account of how many kids she's dropped so she'd better get her act together or she could be in for a life of loneliness given that your snappy dress sense and arthropod knowledge could get you any non-Ukrainian bird you want.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Jun 2014, 9:39 pm

Galted wrote:Will do, he often nips in for a quick fiddle when I'm pretending to be asleep.

You need to let your missus know that her chances of finding another bit of long-term c0ck are pretty much out the window on account of how many kids she's dropped so she'd better get her act together or she could be in for a life of loneliness given that your snappy dress sense and arthropod knowledge could get you any non-Ukrainian bird you want.

Strange you should stay that.  I only said to her this very morning, "listen dear, your chances of finding another bit of long-term c0ck are pretty much out the window on account of how many kids you've dropped so you'd better get your act together or you could be in for a life of loneliness given that my snappy dress sense and arthropod knowledge could get me any non-Ukrainian bird I want".

She just told me to f*ck off and carried on giving my dad a handjob.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Jun 2014, 9:41 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Belts are a pain at the airport though.

Yes. How do you get through security with your hip? Can you give my missus a few tips?

Here's my tip - don't marry an alcoholic.

She wouldn't marry me.......

Watching Hannah. Good start. Evening Jeff Gino galted Jules and hull kr.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Jun 2014, 9:43 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Belts are a pain at the airport though.

Yes. How do you get through security with your hip? Can you give my missus a few tips?

Here's my tip - don't marry an alcoholic.

She wouldn't marry me.......

Watching Hannah. Good start. Evening Jeff Gino galted Jules and hull kr.

Evening Seany. How many tonight?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 04 Jun 2014, 9:44 pm

Evening Sean.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 04 Jun 2014, 9:44 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:Will do, he often nips in for a quick fiddle when I'm pretending to be asleep.

Strange you should stay that.  I only said to her this very morning, "listen dear, your chances of finding another bit of long-term c0ck are pretty much out the window on account of how many kids you've dropped so you'd better get your act together or you could be in for a life of loneliness given that my snappy dress sense and arthropod knowledge could get me any non-Ukrainian bird I want".

Wow, that's mental, what are the chances?

You need to have a serious chat with her about how she addresses you, especially in front of your dad. Perhaps a bit of domestic violence would be justified in this situation?
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 04 Jun 2014, 9:45 pm

Evening michaels.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 04 Jun 2014, 9:48 pm

Bring a Ukrainian home. That will teach her. You're coming to S.A. this month, correct? Just visit a strip club, any strip club, and you'll meet any number of Eastern European strippers just waiting to be seduced with dreams of a better life.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 04 Jun 2014, 9:50 pm

Galted wrote:

You need to have a serious chat with her about how she addresses you, especially in front of your dad.  Perhaps a bit of domestic violence would be justified in this situation?

She is probably tougher than me so that wouldn't work. But it's alright, I have been sending the kids out to see the local paedo so the jokes on her.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Jun 2014, 9:54 pm

Just 5 cans and 2 glasses of red. Missus did a nice bolognese. Used the oregano and basil I have planted up. Makes a difference.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 04 Jun 2014, 9:56 pm

kingraf wrote:Bring a Ukrainian home. That will teach her. You're coming to S.A. this month, correct? Just visit a strip club, any strip club, and you'll meet any number of Eastern European strippers just waiting to be seduced with dreams of a better life.

Or shoot her mother's face off with a Ruger Redhawk.

Like so...

Spoiler:
The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 13 John-RugerRedhawk
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 04 Jun 2014, 10:01 pm

Galted wrote:

You need to have a serious chat with her about how she addresses you, especially in front of your dad.  Perhaps a bit of domestic violence would be justified in this situation?

She is probably tougher than me so that wouldn't work.  But it's alright, I have been sending the kids out to see the local paedo so the jokes on her.

Laugh 

I think Culture Cup is the only place left where pedo jokes are still tolerated.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 04 Jun 2014, 10:12 pm

Still haven't told my magic trick joke in full. Perhaps the culture cup soirée is the place...... Hannah is fecking fit. For a minor in a non Rolf way.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 05 Jun 2014, 6:52 am

Nocturnal on here...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 05 Jun 2014, 7:29 am

Morning Rick

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 05 Jun 2014, 7:33 am

Morning Rick.
Morning Geoff.

Little annoyed today. Student night, and I'm stuck at work till 10p.m. due to the fact that so many people are on strike in so many places, the newsroom is a little thin. I don't even work in current affairs!!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 05 Jun 2014, 7:38 am

Morning Jeff.
Morning Raf.

But on the bright side, if it is student night, it wont get going till about 11ish anyway, as everyone will be pre-loading. This means by the time you get there, everyone will be leathered, and you will be sober enough to take advantage, then you can get drunky poos too...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 05 Jun 2014, 7:52 am

that would be a bright side, except I'm now in a committed relationship
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 05 Jun 2014, 7:54 am

Raf wrote:that would be a bright side, except I'm now in a committed relationship.

Crikey, that was quick!!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:03 am

Love at first sight mate.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:11 am

rick_dagless wrote:Nocturnal on here...

Morning Rick.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

kingraf wrote:Love at first sight mate.

Morning Rafmeister

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Rowley wrote:Morning Rick

Morning Jeff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:15 am

bog off windows

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:18 am

seanmichaels wrote:bog off windows

Morning Seany.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:19 am

morning. lovely one as well.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:21 am

seanmichaels wrote:morning. lovely one as well.

Aye, working from home today as well so I can lounge around in shorts. No jumpers necessary this morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:29 am

Morning Tino
Morning sean

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:30 am

Raf wrote:Love at first sight mate

Good stuff that rohypnol Raf...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:30 am

Aye, working from home today as well so I can lounge around in shorts.  No jumpers necessary this morning.

The image of you in shorts is even more disturbing than the image of you in a Next shirt/jumper combo.

Morning Tino.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:32 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Aye, working from home today as well so I can lounge around in shorts.  No jumpers necessary this morning.

The image of you in shorts is even more disturbing than the image of you in a Next shirt/jumper combo.

Morning Tino.

Even if they are tennis shorts?

Morning Jules.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:35 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Morning Tino.

Morning Jules.

Especially if they are tennis shorts.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:38 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Morning Tino.

Morning Jules.

Especially if they are tennis shorts.

You work from home, but I bet you wander round your palace in a smoking jacket with a brandy at 08:38 in the morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:40 am

I wish I could work from home. I'd wear camouflage gear and a head band like Rambo. Scare the postman and any Jehovah's on the prowl.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:42 am

kingraf wrote:Love at first sight mate.

Morning Rafmeister
Morning Tina. Outstanding winter's morning in the republic. The kind of morning that lasts all afternoon. Cold front on the way, so I should enjoy it while it's here.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:45 am

seanmichaels wrote:I wish I could work from home. I'd wear camouflage gear and a head band like Rambo. Scare the postman and any Jehovah's on the prowl.

Good thing about living in the country, we don't ever get Johovah's round here. They won't walk that far for God.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:50 am

seanmichaels wrote:I wish I could work from home. I'd wear camouflage gear and a head band like Rambo. Scare the postman and any Jehovah's on the prowl.

Good thing about living in the country, we don't ever get Johovah's round here.  They won't walk that far for God.

They will, but they've worked out that you're not worth saving.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:50 am

Tino wrote:Good thing about living in the country, we don't ever get Johovah's round here. They won't walk that far for God..

But you get lots of pagan cults and Edward Woodwood...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:52 am

Good thing about living in the country, we don't ever get Johovah's round here. They won't walk that far for God.

Carp thing about living in a socially unequal country, we got all sorts of people selling hope.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:54 am

raf wrote:we got all sorts of people selling hope

We have the National Lottery, which is basically a tax on hope...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:56 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Good thing about living in the country, we don't ever get Johovah's round here.  They won't walk that far for God.

They will, but they've worked out that you're not worth saving.

When I work in London, I drive in to a town called Royston (not Vasey) and get the train from there. The God squad are quite often at both entrances to the station but they always ignore me.

They can be quite cruel for people of faith.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:57 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Good thing about living in the country, we don't ever get Johovah's round here. They won't walk that far for God..

What do you call a man with 3 planks of wood on his head?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:58 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Ah, The Wicker Man. That scene with Britt Eklund dancing gave me many happy memories as a kid. It's still in my w*nk bank to this day.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:58 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

What do you call a man with 3 planks of wood on his head?

Terry?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 05 Jun 2014, 9:08 am

Mr Woodhead?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 05 Jun 2014, 9:38 am

No, it's Beatrix Potter.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 05 Jun 2014, 9:51 am

I don't get it?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 05 Jun 2014, 9:52 am

The re-make of The Wicker Man was godawful...

Jules wrote:No, it's Beatrix Potter..

That is a man who can juggle 3 pints whilst making a vase...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 05 Jun 2014, 9:53 am

sean wrote:I don't get it?.

Edward Woodward

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum