The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+8
Rowley
Pal Joey
Union Cane
Galted
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
kingraf
12 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 16 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Wed May 21, 2014 2:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:How's Kim? There was a girl in our meeting who was a bit roomy but had a decent face. Would definitley make love to it given half the chance. I imagine Kim would be like her.

Reason for editing : too many hers, but not to correct 'definitley'

Just bog off
 clap clap clap notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh 
That nearly made me ROFLMAO...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by superflyweight Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:30 am

seanmichaels wrote:I find it very difficult to order the 'doing list' at work. Usually they slip a few places if they speak so I like to keep myself to myself. There's an East European who is as ugly as sin but has powerful thighs and is almost certainly a dominatrix in her spare time. I think I'd give it a whirl given the chance.

Have you timed her walking up the stairs?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:33 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I find it very difficult to order the 'doing list' at work. Usually they slip a few places if they speak so I like to keep myself to myself. There's an East European who is as ugly as sin but has powerful thighs and is almost certainly a dominatrix in her spare time. I think I'd give it a whirl given the chance.

Good luck, Eastern Europeans are a hard nut to crack.  I've tried.

Can you stop name dropping? We know you own a property near Wlad.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:35 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Laugh 

He owns one near me, actually.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:36 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Laugh 

Him limbs are massive.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:37 am

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Laugh 

Him limbs are massive.  

LOL out loud. You're on fire today, 'fly.

Him c*ck is probably massive.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:37 am

superflyweight wrote:

Have you timed her walking up the stairs?  

You can just tell, I have a sixth sense about these things. Like I can tell what kind of minge a bird has without looking. Dominatrix's bush would have large surface are coverage stretching from the inner thigh to the belly button and at least grade 8 lengthwise. Much like a badger I suspect.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:41 am

As super powers go, sean, it has limited use in stopping evil.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:42 am

Nobrash is evil.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:46 am

superflyweight wrote:As super powers go, sean, it has limited use in stopping evil.  

You can see why it did not make the cut for the X Men films.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:26 am

There'll be a time when my gift is sought after.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:34 am

Rowley wrote:
superflyweight wrote:As super powers go, sean, it has limited use in stopping evil.  

You can see why it did not make the cut for the X Men films.

Surely no worse than being allergic to Kryptonite in a town which has more kryptonite than others have water?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:49 am

The only thing that can stop sean's powers are the harrowing flashbacks to his school days.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:52 am

Was 3rd out of about 8 blokes who got together with a girl aptly named 3 weeks at school. Used to sneak up to the pavilion and feed the horse. Her rug was silky like a cat.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:56 am

seanmichaels wrote:Was 3rd out of about 8 blokes who got together with a girl aptly named 3 weeks at school. Used to sneak up to the pavilion and feed the horse. Her rug was silky like a cat.

Show us on the doll where they touched you, Sean.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:58 am

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Was 3rd out of about 8 blokes who got together with a girl aptly named 3 weeks at school. Used to sneak up to the pavilion and feed the horse. Her rug was silky like a cat.

Show us on the doll where they touched you, Sean.

Can you draw us a picture of the boys who harmed you, Sean. No names, just pictures. Take your time, no pressure.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:21 pm

Here's some quick sketches I've made of the suspects...

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 16 Embroidery-sketch3

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 16 Jayparksketch

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 16 121367_15150168-prn01_lz

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 16 Despicable_me_minion___drawing_by_n0f4t3-d3507hi

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 16 40338_1256245886105_full

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 16 184824_1777331_lz
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:24 pm

That first picture is clearly Julius.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:30 pm

I have a mate who was a boarder.. much like Sean, he doesnt really talk about it, save to say, "it made him a man"
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:39 pm

I've been censored!

That's cool. It was only some fawning emo girls in a huddle.

Spoiler:

Woke up real crook. Had a huge deadline at midday yesterday... and fell in a heap today.
I was in denial (of the emerging cold) this morning but I accept it now. The weather here has sort of got colder too. It's been so dry and warm even in early winter. Raf, we haven't got down to 5 but we get similar "cold snaps" on the plains (although I'm on a hilly bit) of Sydney.
It's much warmer by the coast at night... but I think they get more rain and wilder storms.

The back of my house gets knocked down on the 23rd. I'm really excited.

It's the same day as they announce the winning tender for the RFT I submitted yesterday.
An aquatic centre with 6 pools, grandstand, landscaping, cafe.... caretaker's "lodge"  Whistle and club rooms.

At least 9 or 10 others going for it. Some of them have already built award winning ones but I'm hoping they'll be too lax and familiar (arrogant!) in their bids and I'll offer something new.

At least I know one of two things will definitely happen.

Last edited by Linebreaker on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:50 pm

Where in Sydney do you live, LB? My sister has settled in Five Dock after years of living in the Eastern Suburbs.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:08 pm

2 pints at lunch. Cracking.

Last edited by seanmichaels on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I didn't get bummed at school. Nor were there any bummers I knew of apart from the ginger guy in the year above who's Dad ran off with another man.)

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:11 pm

Fish chips and peas... Nice, and in keeping with religious tradition, so Jesus loves me.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:12 pm

superflyweight wrote:Where in Sydney do you live, LB?  My sister has settled in Five Dock after years of living  in the Eastern Suburbs.  

I'm about 7km west of Five Dock, closer to Homebush Bay... just south of there in Berala.

I'm living just next to the highpoint of the Lidcombe-Auburn-Berala Triangle. Slopes down to Haslam's Creek to the east (towards the city 18km away) and Duck Creek out the back to the west.

The Blue Mountains (about 35-40km away) are about a 25-30 minute drive on the M4 Western Motorway. Great views from here though. They really do look blue!

The Eastern Suburbs is very nice. Spend a lot of time there but grew up in the north. Manly and Lindfield... then later Neutral Bay and Willoughby. What I've done (by moving west) is the opposite of normal people hoping to aspire to move to a nicer neighbourhood than the one they are currently living in. But I like it here. It's a brave move and it's less congested than the Eastern Suburbs and more interesting (but less beautiful) than the North Shore and beaches. Some very nice land not far from here and it's much easier to head to Canberra or the mountains - whilst also being almost at the geographical centre of Sydney. I feel closer to where all the cutting edge action is around Olympic Park... and Parramatta is only about 4-5 km from here. The town centre (or city) of Parramatta is about to be transformed... like a La Défense or Shinjuku with 90 storey buildings.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:16 pm

seanmichaels wrote:2 pints at lunch. Cracking.

Indeed.

Last edited by JuliusHMarx on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : It's a shame sean didn't get to explore his gay side at school and now subconciously represses it and conciously denies it.)

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:21 pm

Always liked Glebe the best in Sydney. Very bohemian in a non massively gay way.

Last edited by seanmichaels on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I think Juilius is tryng to woo me. This lady's not for turning.)

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:30 pm

Linebreaker wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Where in Sydney do you live, LB?  My sister has settled in Five Dock after years of living  in the Eastern Suburbs.  

I'm about 7km west of Five Dock, closer to Homebush Bay... just south of there in Berala.

I'm living just next to the highpoint of the Lidcombe-Auburn-Berala Triangle. Slopes down to Haslam's Creek to the east (towards the city 18km away) and Duck Creek out the back to the west.

The Blue Mountains (about 35-40km away) are about a 25-30 minute drive on the M4 Western Motorway. Great views from here though. They really do look blue!

The Eastern Suburbs is very nice. Spend a lot of time there but grew up in the north. Manly and Lindfield... then later Neutral Bay and Willoughby. What I've done (by moving west) is the opposite of normal people hoping to aspire to move to a nicer neighbourhood than the one they are currently living in. But I like it here. It's a brave move and it's less congested than the Eastern Suburbs and more interesting (but less beautiful) than the North Shore and beaches. Some very nice land not far from here and it's much easier to head to Canberra or the mountains - whilst also being almost at the geographical centre of Sydney. I feel closer to where all the cutting edge action is around Olympic Park... and Parramatta is only about 4-5 km from here. The town centre (or city) of Parramatta is about to be transformed... like a La Défense or Shinjuku with 90 storey buildings.

I've been to Homebush but can't remember if I know Berala at all or have ever been there. Spent a lot of time in Sydney back in the early 2000's - worked for some data processing company in a horrible basement on the North Shore for a couple of months before landing a plum gig as a ride operator at Wonderland way out in the Western Suburbs. Used to get some pretty interesting wildlife out there - snakes and spiders and the biggest rats I've ever seen. We had to make sure that there were no redbacks on the rides before we let anyone on and we only had a clipboard to get rid of them. Aussies tend not to do heath and safety.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:39 pm

Bloody massive cockroaches in SYdney

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:44 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Bloody massive cocks in SYdney
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:49 pm

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Bloody massive cocks in SYdney

Met Wendell Sailor in Headingley.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:57 pm

I opened the door and in walked Danny Grewcock. He had a bit of a limp.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:05 pm

Linebreaker wrote:I opened the door and in walked Danny Grewcock. He had a bit of a limp.

Hardman. Kicked the crap out of Collymore

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:07 pm

Yeah, a real tough bastard.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:23 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Linebreaker wrote:I opened the door and in walked Danny Grewcock. He had a bit of a limp.

Stan Collymore? How did that come about?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:25 pm

sean wrote:Hardman. Kicked the crap out of Collymore.

Did he seagull his car?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:40 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Stan Collymore?  How did that come about?

I loved the story about the Bath boys in a bar in Leeson St in Dublin being accosted by a drunken and abusive Premiership footballer. He apparently tried to pick a fight with Tins, then offered Grewcock out - of all people! It didn't take long by all accounts

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:42 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Stan Collymore?  How did that come about?

I loved the story about the Bath boys in a bar in Leeson St in Dublin being accosted by a drunken and abusive Premiership footballer. He apparently tried to pick a fight with Tins, then offered Grewcock out - of all people! It didn't take long by all accounts

Laugh 

I bet Ulrika was pleased as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:06 pm

JC's didn't last long.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:29 pm

Just walked in to the pi55ers at work and the new department boss was using one of two urinals. Had to squeeze in. Most awkward 15 seconds of my 7 years here. I couldn't say anything and ended up stood at the urinal pretending to pi55 whilst he thoroughly washed his hands ( a minute or so). Nightmare, never using that bog again.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:33 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Just walked in to the pi55ers at work and the new department boss was using one of two urinals. Had to squeeze in. Most awkward 15 seconds of my 7 years here. I couldn't say anything and ended up stood at the urinal pretending to pi55 whilst he thoroughly washed his hands ( a minute or so). Nightmare, never using that bog again.

Did he have a big knob?

Anyway, I am off to pick someone else kids up from school.

Have a lovely weekend, Seany. Be safe and don't drink too much.

Nice weekend to everyone else as well. Even Jeff who is still dear to me even though he hates me at the moment.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:36 pm

Didn't look at his nob, foused on a bogie some animal had wiped on the tiles (why do people do that?).

Good weekend to you Tino, and all the rest. I have a 4 pack of Oranjeboom and a plethora of vintage clunge to gawp over.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Galted's absence in the evenings can surely be explained by the fact that he is Chris Denning.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:00 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Galted's absence in the evenings can surely be explained by the fact that he is Chris Denning.

Rubbish on here the last couple of days.

I’ve spent most of that time on a new forum I’ve joined called 606 v3, one of the few forums I can access from my work pc.  It’s full of bored housewives and lingerie models between jobs.  Was ok to start with but when they realised I’m a bloke (I’m the only one on the forum) they’ve forced me to judge their “who’s got the most delightful growler?” competition in the morning and their “who’s got the pointiest nipples?” competition in the afternoon.  Then they realised that I wear Jack Wolfskin and Hi-Tec and they won’t leave me alone at all, private messages and photos coming out of my ears.  I think Tino would like it, one of the models is a Ukrainian – she’s got a 116-year-old great-great-grandmother who can shoot scorpions out of her flange.  Have seen some pretty funny footage of her firing Pandinus Imperators at golfers and aggressive toddlers.

Would love to stay and chat a bit longer but the girls have roped me into judging a “whose fanny tastes the most like Galted’s John Thomas?” competition.  Have a good weekend everyone,  I know that I f*cking won't.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:14 am

Fist.

Although following that post from Galted is a thankless task.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:19 am

Morning Tino. Had a LOL out loud at Galted's post this morning. Can't find 606v3 though....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:20 am

sean wrote:Can't find 606v3 though

It is on the darknet...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:22 am

seanmichaels wrote:Morning Tino. Had a LOL out loud at Galted's post this morning. Can't find 606v3 though....

Morning Seany. Yeah I LOL'd out loud as well. The old boy has still got it. I am just happy life has turned out so well for him since the end of his Culture Cup love affair.

Nice weekend?

Morning Ricko.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:23 am

Morning Rick? Is that where the Prince Nathaniel Ogobuma from Nigeria resides? I'm still waiting 3 fold return on my £10k investment. Haven't heard from him in months....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:24 am

Morning Tino/sean, you both well?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:26 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Tino/sean, you both well?

Marvelous mate, apart from having to come into work. You?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:26 am

Think so sean, I found him on the Google Nigeria search engine...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next