The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+8
Rowley
Pal Joey
Union Cane
Galted
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
kingraf
12 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 17 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 2:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:How's Kim? There was a girl in our meeting who was a bit roomy but had a decent face. Would definitley make love to it given half the chance. I imagine Kim would be like her.

Reason for editing : too many hers, but not to correct 'definitley'

Just bog off
 clap clap clap notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh 
That nearly made me ROFLMAO...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:27 am

Tino wrote:
Marvelous mate, apart from having to come into work. You?.

Similar to be honest, expecting this week to drag as I am on a long weekend for the Download festival at the end of it.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:29 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Morning Tino. Had a LOL out loud at Galted's post this morning. Can't find 606v3 though....

Morning Seany.  Yeah I LOL'd out loud as well.  The old boy has still got it.  I am just happy life has turned out so well for him since the end of his Culture Cup love affair.

Nice weekend?

So so. Still no cricket but watched the game anyway. Quite amusing seeing our (casual) racist opening bowler's disbelief when a few of their players got their carpets out and started praying.

Painted one side of the house yesterday then went to a BBQ where I was chief entertainment for 3 toddlers. The 2 year old is a violent bugger, swung a bit of rope with a buckle on the end right across my back. Tempted to land the liver punch on the f'ker but too many adults around.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:46 am

seanmichaels wrote:The 2 year old is a violent bugger, swung a bit of rope with a buckle on the end right across my back.

Sounds like one of Tino's.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Jun 2014, 9:00 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:The 2 year old is a violent bugger, swung a bit of rope with a buckle on the end right across my back.

Sounds like one of Tino's.

LOL out loud.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Jun 2014, 9:12 am

No, this kid was 2. The one who KTFO'd Tino was 5.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 09 Jun 2014, 9:34 am

Morning (will leave this one pretty generic as I have not decided whether I am talking to Tina again yet)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Jun 2014, 9:36 am

Rowley wrote:Morning (will leave this one pretty generic as I have not decided whether I am talking to Tina again yet)

Come on Jeff. I've said sorry.

Let's put it behind us and move on.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 09 Jun 2014, 9:45 am

It pains me to see on-going tension between two much-loved culture cup members. Or even Jeff and Tino. Group hug?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 09 Jun 2014, 9:46 am

I think I probably should Tina, you do run the risk with these things of beginning to look petty.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Jun 2014, 9:58 am

Well this has brightened up a Monday morning.

Jules, not sure we are ready for a group hug though. Need to take things slowly. There was a lot of bad blood towards the end of last week.

I put it down to the fact we are all missing Galted.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:06 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Well this has brightened up a Monday morning.

Jules, not sure we are ready for a group hug though.  Need to take things slowly.  There was a lot of bad blood towards the end of last week.

I put it down to the fact we are all missing Galted.

Yes, that has put a strain on us all, especially knowing that he is the victim of ruthless capitalist slave-drivers. Rise up the proletariat, I say! Freedom for Galted!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:08 am

Or he could just pop down to phones 4 you and get a decent bloody phone.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:10 am

Got bored of waiting for football so marked D-Day with an episode of Band of Brothers. Bastogne. Love that episode.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:11 am

seanmichaels wrote:Or he could just pop down to phones 4 you and get a decent bloody phone.

True - the lazy working-class shirker.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:17 am

seanmichaels wrote:Got bored of waiting for football so marked D-Day with an episode of Band of Brothers. Bastogne. Love that episode.

My favourite episode.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:19 am

As an aside I had / still have testicle ache. A pulsing painful throb. Think it is similar to Super's.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:20 am

seanmichaels wrote:As an aside I had / still have testicle ache. A pulsing painful throb. Think it is similar to Super's.

Almost certainly cancer. Get em both off just to be sure.

Don't do yourself when you're drunk tonight though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:31 am

I'm going to have a few days off this week. Got a bit bored of drinking over the weekend.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:33 am

seanmichaels wrote:I'm going to have a few days off this week. Got a bit bored of drinking over the weekend.

You're bored of drinking at the weekend, so you're taking a few days off to do it in the week, in the hope that it's more exciting?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:36 am

There is more to life than drinking and chasing women Sean, just saying.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:39 am

Rowley wrote:There is more to life than drinking and chasing women Sean, just saying.

Yeah, don't forget mortgages, unfulfilling jobs and withering away in old age.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:41 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:There is more to life than drinking and chasing women Sean, just saying.

You missed the general failing of your body and its related functions.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:42 am

Suppose so....

I think I may have reached the age where I can't get away with it physically as well. I used the missus's new scales at the weekend and measured a career high 13.4st.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:48 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Suppose so....

I think I may have reached the age where I can't get away with it physically as well. I used the missus's new scales at the weekend and measured a career high 13.4st.

Otherwise known as 'one of TopHat's legs'.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:52 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Suppose so....

Otherwise known as 'one of TopHat's legs'.

Has he lost a bit? Good on him.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:55 am

Rowley wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

You missed the general failing of your body and its related functions.

Yes I did, because of my failing memory.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Jun 2014, 11:00 am

Wonder where Superfly is today?  He did say he was going to try working from home this week.

I think he is probably sitting on his sofa in a string vest and tartan Y-fronts, watching his 'best of Gordon Strachan' video and drinking Buckie.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Mon 09 Jun 2014, 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 09 Jun 2014, 11:00 am

Jeff wrote:'one of TopHat's legs'.

Is this now a universal measurement, such as "Area the size of Wales" or "Size of a double decker bus"?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Jun 2014, 11:07 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Jeff wrote:'one of TopHat's legs'.

Is this now a universal measurement, such as "Area the size of Wales" or "Size of a double decker bus"?

I was reading a Paul Hollywood recipe and he referred to a thimble of yeast as a 'Tino's Hampton of yeast'

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Jun 2014, 11:14 am

I was reading a copy of Gok Wan's autobiography over the weekend (someone had left it on the train....) and he referred to his difficult childhood as a gay man who was terrified of admitting to his sexuality.

The chapter was simply entitled 'Sean'.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Jun 2014, 11:23 am

I had some Gok Wan glasses. They bit the dust after the 2013 England versus Wales game. All day drinking Guinness topped off with 3 or 4 cocktails before the train journey home. Face surfed the platform and ended up with broken glasses, scarred face and a bruised jaw (caused by the missus's left hook when I walked in).

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 09 Jun 2014, 11:33 am

seanmichaels wrote:As an aside I had / still have testicle ache. A pulsing painful throb. Think it is similar to Super's.

My ball ache passed. Almost certain that I'd managed to just lie on it somehow when I was sleepy. Now just recovering from Tina's wife crushing it with her gums.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Jun 2014, 11:36 am

superflyweight wrote:

My ball ache passed.  Almost certain that I'd managed to just lie on it somehow when I was sleepy.  Now just recovering from Tina's wife crushing it with her gums.  

She took her teeth out?

Lucky you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Jun 2014, 11:37 am

superflyweight wrote:

My ball ache passed.  Almost certain that I'd managed to just lie on it somehow when I was sleepy.  Now just recovering from Tina's wife crushing it with her gums.  

She took her teeth out?  

Lucky you.

Not deliberately, they got caught on Julius's pi55 bag.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Jun 2014, 11:40 am

seanmichaels wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

She took her teeth out?  

Lucky you.

Laugh 

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 09 Jun 2014, 11:46 am

seanmichaels wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

She took her teeth out?  

Lucky you.

Laugh 

Yeah, go ahead, laugh. It wasn't funny at the time.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 09 Jun 2014, 12:23 pm

seanmichaels wrote:No, this kid was 2. The one who KTFO'd Tino was 5.

sean, have you heard about this show called "The Slap"? Only saw bits of it but it was quite popular here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Slap_%28TV_series%29

Pubic Holiday here today. Queer's Birthday. Lots of rain all day hairy monkey's smooth balls.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 09 Jun 2014, 12:28 pm

...you don't know how hard that last sentence was to write, Julius.
(hurts my eyes to see it actually posted!)
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 09 Jun 2014, 12:39 pm

Linebreaker wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:No, this kid was 2. The one who KTFO'd Tino was 5.

sean, have you heard about this show called "The Slap"? Only saw bits of it but it was quite popular here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Slap_%28TV_series%29

Pubic Holiday here today. Queer's Birthday. Lots of rain all day hairy monkey's smooth balls.

Forget the last sentence, I'm amazed everyone gets a holiday for a queer's birthday.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 09 Jun 2014, 12:43 pm

KR is here. Afternoon fellas. Wonderful one in the republic. The cold front is gone, and the basketball season is back. Scored 18pts in a blowout win, and landed a massive dunk on some poor sod. Poor fool got massively posterized... Feeling good, feeling triumphant.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Jun 2014, 12:49 pm

Never seen it LB. Was a big fan of Rex Hunt's Fishing Adventures though. Yibbida Yibbida

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 09 Jun 2014, 1:26 pm

All day breakfast for lunch, belter...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 09 Jun 2014, 1:32 pm

Chicken, chorizo and cheddar Roll from Crusts, salt and vinegar McCoys from Tesco and a giant empire biscuit from Crusts.

Satisfying.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Jun 2014, 1:42 pm

Tuna steak (over cooked) with salad, pasta and some French stick on the side. Dessert was supposed to jam roly-poly but mine didn't appear to have been near any jam so I left it.

Finished off with a hand job from Kim in the print room.

Satisfying.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 09 Jun 2014, 1:45 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Tuna steak (over cooked) with salad, pasta and some French stick on the side.  Dessert was supposed to jam roly-poly but mine didn't appear to have been near any jam so I left it.

Finished off with a hand job from Kim in the print room.

Satisfying.  

Dessert was supposed to be jam roly-poly

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Jun 2014, 1:47 pm

Laugh 

Subtle. Clever.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 09 Jun 2014, 1:49 pm

Roly poly Kim?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Jun 2014, 1:52 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Roly poly Kim?

That's a bit cruel, Rick.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 09 Jun 2014, 1:53 pm

The more you look at "Roly-poly" the stupider it sounds and looks....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Jun 2014, 1:53 pm

Don't think I can avoid a couple of cans tonight. May just pick up 2 ice cold Orangebooms.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum