The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some final thoughts before the big fight

5 posters

Go down

Some final thoughts before the big fight Empty Some final thoughts before the big fight

Post by Steffan Sat 31 May 2014, 3:17 pm

Listen,

People come up to me all the time and say...'Steffan, you know all about boxing. Is it really that much of an amazing sport?'

And this week I say to them...'You look at that little boxing match going on in London this weekend. They got 80,000 people there baby. And your asking me is it that much of an amazing sport?'

Now...I been watching boxing on this island for a long time. Some of you were still a twinkle in Papa’s eye at the time when I first started my love of the ring

So I say to you folks who weren’t around for Benn v Eubank, Lewis v Bruno etc. that this is your chance to see how great this sport really is

This is where it gets big baby...and this is something you’ll be telling some whippersnapper about in many years time

Enjoy it. Enjoy it...cos these kinda nights don’t come around that often. When you have been watching boxing as long as I have......you will understand

And I say to those two gentlemen getting in that ring tonight....I know your both gonna give us a great show...and show those folks how boxing really is

Then people will come up to me in future and say...'Steffan, you know all about boxing. It really is an amazing sport ain’t it Sir'

Enjoy the fight folks...it’s gonna be a great one

Regards

Steffan

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Some final thoughts before the big fight Empty Re: Some final thoughts before the big fight

Post by milkyboy Sat 31 May 2014, 4:06 pm

People come up to you and say 'you know all about boxing?'. I guess in the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king. Wink

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Some final thoughts before the big fight Empty Re: Some final thoughts before the big fight

Post by Steffan Sat 31 May 2014, 4:14 pm

Listen son, I have forgotten more about boxing then you will ever know. Some people even confuse me with being an encyclopedia. Now run along before your Mama finds out you been using her laptop. Good kid

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Sat 31 May 2014, 4:28 pm

Glad that's cleared up. Disappointing lack of froch bashing in the post Steffan. You feeling ok?

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 31 May 2014, 4:35 pm

I am gonna leave Groves to do the Froch bashing in the ring tonight  Smile

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Sat 31 May 2014, 4:55 pm

Steffan wrote:Listen,

People come up to me all the time and say...'Steffan, you know all about boxing. Is it really that much of an amazing sport?'

And this week I say to them...'You look at that little boxing match going on in London this weekend. They got 80,000 people there baby. And your asking me is it that much of an amazing sport?'

Now...I been watching boxing on this island for a long time. Some of you were still a twinkle in Papa’s eye at the time when I first started my love of the ring

So I say to you folks who weren’t around for Benn v Eubank, Lewis v Bruno etc. that this is your chance to see how great this sport really is

This is where it gets big baby...and this is something you’ll be telling some whippersnapper about in many years time

Enjoy it. Enjoy it...cos these kinda nights don’t come around that often. When you have been watching boxing as long as I have......you will understand

And I say to those two gentlemen getting in that ring tonight....I know your both gonna give us a great show...and show those folks how boxing really is

Then people will come up to me in future and say...'Steffan, you know all about boxing. It really is an amazing sport ain’t it Sir'

Enjoy the fight folks...it’s gonna be a great one

Regards

Steffan

We're all just letting that one go are we? Guess I must be the only immature one on here

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sat 31 May 2014, 5:06 pm

Steffan wrote: Some people even confuse me with being an encyclopedia.

I want to drink in Steffan's local. I would be a deity.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 31 May 2014, 5:36 pm

Rowley wrote:I want to drink in Steffan's local
I don't think trendy cosmopolitan Cardiff pubs with overpriced beer are your kinda scene really

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sat 31 May 2014, 6:06 pm

I've been to Cardiff Steffan, love the place

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 31 May 2014, 6:14 pm

Rowley wrote:I've been to Cardiff Steffan, love the place
I know im only kidding fella. Next time your down come and have a drink with me in the student quarter. The beer is cheaper and the women are classier  cider

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayweathers cellmate Sat 31 May 2014, 6:25 pm

Splott

Mayweathers cellmate

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Sat 31 May 2014, 6:31 pm

Steffan wrote:
I know im only kidding fella. Next time your down come and have a drink with me in the student quarter. The beer is cheaper and the women are classier  cider

I prefer to go where the beer is classier and the women are cheaper.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 31 May 2014, 6:51 pm

Mayweathers cellmate wrote:Splott
 Laugh Nah bit more upmarket than Splott

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 31 May 2014, 6:52 pm

milkyboy wrote:
Steffan wrote:

I prefer to go where the beer is classier and the women are cheaper.
I know just the place for you down Cardiff Bay  Wink 

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Sat 31 May 2014, 7:52 pm

... Thought you might

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down