The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 7 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Rowley Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:26 am

First topic message reminder :

May be an age thing, but is Sean seriously saying he talks to people with his testicles out to see how long they take to notice? And that doing so is a laugh?

Never thought I would say this, but bring back National Service if so.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:09 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I know she's not 10/10 but that's what I like. Anyway fantasy over. What was for lunch?

For lunch I enjoyed a Facebook message from said Hazel.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:09 pm

Flipping heck Sean, I was at least expecting an 8. She's better looking than Sonia but nothing to get your knickers in a twist over.

Thanks to Jules for helping with the search.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:12 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Flipping heck Sean, I was at least expecting an 8.  She's better looking than Sonia but nothing to get your knickers in a twist over.

He is a borderline alcoholic who dresses like my 88 year old Granddad, you should admire the fact he has the self awareness to not get ideas above his station.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:13 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Flipping heck Sean, I was at least expecting an 8.  She's better looking than Sonia but nothing to get your knickers in a twist over.

I'm not shallow. It was a combination of everything about her

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:14 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

You mean personality?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:16 pm

Well, good luck to you seany, should you pursue it.
Not entirely convinced by the large thighs in the photo taken in the girls' lavs, but to each his own.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:16 pm

Gwaan then... Somebody show me the light
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:17 pm

kingraf wrote:Gwaan then... Somebody show me the light

idea 

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:18 pm

Happy to look at the picture, but also don't have facebook. All help and any nudey pictures gratefully received.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:19 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Well, good luck to you seany, should you pursue it.
Not entirely convinced by the large thighs in the photo taken in the girls' lavs, but to each his own.

smaller than that in real life. i was basically sat between them.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:20 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

You mean personality?

She was very nice and very complimentary about me. Maybe that's it, someone being nice....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:21 pm

superflyweight wrote:Happy to look at the picture, but also don't have facebook.  All help and any nudey pictures gratefully received.

OK, just let me get my kit off.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:25 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Happy to look at the picture, but also don't have facebook.  All help and any nudey pictures gratefully received.

Or alternatively google 'dried apricot'.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:27 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Huh. And after all my encouragement with Hazel.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:29 pm

Not sure how this has happened but I have somehow managed to put my sandwiches in a scented dog poo bag.

They are ruined.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:30 pm

Union Cane wrote:Not sure how this has happened but I have somehow managed to put my sandwiches in a scented dog poo bag.

They are ruined.

What was in them?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:32 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Huh. And after all my encouragement with Hazel.

Sorry Jules.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:33 pm

Union Cane wrote:Not sure how this has happened but I have somehow managed to put my sandwiches in a scented dog poo bag.

They are ruined.

What was in them?

Ham & cheese & salad. We don't even have dogs.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:33 pm

They are ruined.

Laugh That has made my day (along with the picture I've just found of her in a red bikini).

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:34 pm

Union Cane wrote:

They are ruined.

What was in them?

So why do you have dog poo bags?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:38 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

They are ruined.

What was in them?

So why do you have dog poo bags?

When the cats were kittens they used to crap in the corners, they were probably left over from then.

For f*ck's sake.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:39 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

They are ruined.

Laugh That has made my day (along with the picture I've just found of her in a red bikini).

SLW

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:45 pm

I had a 3 bean mexican wrap from M&S and 3 packets of beef space invaders.

Reminds me of IG that. Can one of the mods not email him?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:52 pm

Can anyone show me a picture?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:54 pm

Spoiler:
The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 7 Screen-shot-2012-05-15-at-6.05.43-PM
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:57 pm

Union Cane wrote:
Spoiler:
The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 7 Screen-shot-2012-05-15-at-6.05.43-PM

Does Jeff know you have that?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:58 pm

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:12 pm

2 satsumas and an apple.

I am starving.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:17 pm

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:50 pm

Union Cane wrote:2 satsumas and an apple.

I am starving.
Somewhat callous attitude given TRUSS recently posted an article about 4 million children living in absolute poverty.

It's like you want them to die angry at you...like a lot of people will!

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:56 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Somewhat callous attitude given TRUSS recently posted an article about 4 million children living in absolute poverty.

If you can get me an address I will send them a bag of sandwiches.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:59 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

I am starving.
Somewhat callous attitude given TRUSS recently posted an article about 4 million children living in absolute poverty.

Dave, we have a mixed race chap who works here called Pete.  Do you know him?

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:02 pm

Union Cane wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Somewhat callous attitude given TRUSS recently posted an article about 4 million children living in absolute poverty.

If you can get me an address I will send them a bag of sandwiches.

Laugh you're on fire today.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:35 pm

seanmichaels wrote:What happens if I end up with her? My anonimity is gone! And it may be illegal?

I'd like the link as well please.

A bit foolish of you to give out information on a thread that the 667Killer's discovered. Don't be too surprised if her uterus ends up in a baguette.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:40 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:People used to drive across the lake in winter.

I am a constant source of disappointment to my father in law as I have never landed a massive salmon or shot a living thing.  Clay pigeons just don't cut it with him.

I suspect he'd prefer Galted as a son. At least he looks the part.

I very much doubt it.  Galted is probably the only person on here less likely to have killed a wild animal than me.

I'm pretty experienced at beheading fish.  Would like to try a chicken or a pigeon or one of those stupid handbag dogs but I'd probably end up in the Daily Mail.

Am still training the cat but she's a bit slow.  She's managed to kill a few moths but only when I've disabled their escape equipment.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:51 pm

We need you back on here Galted, we have been reduced to the online stalking of moderately attractive young girls. We have pretty much gone feral. I never particularly realised the calming influence you had round here, but the evidence speaks for itself. Buy a proper phone and rejoin us soon. We are a few short steps away from going full on Saville/Harris round here. Do you want that on your conscience?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:54 pm

Thanks, Jeff.  That's made my Thursday evening though I'd prefer to be known as the rebellious sex symbol of the Culture Cup and not the calming influence.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:58 pm

You could be remembered as the bloke that keeps Sean of the sex offenders register. Is that not enough for you?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:21 pm

Rowley wrote:You could be remembered as the bloke that keeps Sean of the sex offenders register. Is that not enough for you?
If thats your moniker for him I think galted may just be too late.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:30 am

Picked up my glasses yesterday. She's either the best sales person ever or there is an electricity between us......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:34 am

sean wrote:there is an electricity between us......

Is she using a TASER now the Mace no longer works?

Morning sean, are you cricketing this weekend?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:45 am

Did she pick up on the fact that your bollybag was hanging out?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:51 am

@union - balls were tucked away nicely.

@rick - doubleheader. Playing a side who got relegated with us last year. Must win but we have poor availability again.Their win over us last year was their first in 37 games (used to be a prem side). Then president's day on sunday. Think the old man is being made an honoury lifetime VP. Should be a good day.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:06 am

Sounds like could be good craic sean, and fair play to your old man!

We have a bogey team in the pool league I play in, we only got beat once last year in being promoted to 1st division, and that was the bottom of the league, who beat us again in a friendly the other day, they only won 2 other matches all season...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:28 am

I had a (non gay) dream about Bradley Wiggins last night.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:53 am

It's a bit seanmichaels'ed on here this morning.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:56 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:It's a bit seanmichaels'ed on here this morning.

Dreadfully so. I don't know what to do with myself. Watched a bit of the birds tennis last night. I think tennis has the same effect as 5 pints. Women become considerably more attractive passed that point.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:07 am

Morning all, bit of a late start for me culture cup wise today.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:25 am

DAVE667 wrote:

I am starving.

Dave, we have a mixed race chap who works here called Pete.  Do you know him?
Is Pete the guy with a face and arms? if so, the chances are I know him. Mind you, if he's genuinely mixed race and not bogus, he'll be in the book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:31 am

Rowley wrote:Morning all, bit of a late start for me culture cup wise today.

Same here. Morning all.

Had a school meeting about nursery. The twins are going in September. I was sat in a room full of MILFS. Sean would have been in his element as most of them were much better looking than Hazel.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum