The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+10
ShahenshahG
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
Union Cane
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
superflyweight
kingraf
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
14 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 17 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Rowley Tue 01 Jul 2014, 10:26 am

First topic message reminder :

May be an age thing, but is Sean seriously saying he talks to people with his testicles out to see how long they take to notice? And that doing so is a laugh?

Never thought I would say this, but bring back National Service if so.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 11 Jul 2014, 1:57 pm

1- a perfect assassain, an innocent girl they have nothing left to lose except each other. He moves without sound, kills without emotion - Leon - (Jeff)

2 - the year was 1964 and the battle waas just beginning

3 - In space no one can hear you scream - Alien ( Jeff)

4 - hi story will touch you, even though he can't

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Union Cane Fri 11 Jul 2014, 1:57 pm

2. That Radio Caroline film
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 11 Jul 2014, 1:57 pm

4 is either ghost or the Michael Jackson story

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 11 Jul 2014, 1:58 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:1 Leon
2 Alien

Wrong.

3 is Alien.  

Damn you to hell.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 11 Jul 2014, 1:58 pm

Good Morning Vietnam?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 11 Jul 2014, 1:58 pm

4. Mask
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 11 Jul 2014, 1:58 pm

4 - Casper the friendly ghost

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 11 Jul 2014, 1:58 pm

4 good thinking Adam... But no

Union - 2 - no

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 11 Jul 2014, 1:59 pm

all wrong

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 11 Jul 2014, 1:59 pm

4 - the bubble boy?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 11 Jul 2014, 2:00 pm

4 - Free Willy

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 11 Jul 2014, 2:00 pm

Nope

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 11 Jul 2014, 2:00 pm

4. Edward Scissorhands?
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 11 Jul 2014, 2:01 pm

1- a perfect assassain, an innocent girl they have nothing left to lose except each other. He moves without sound, kills without emotion - Leon - (Jeff)

2 - the year was 1964 and the battle waas just beginning - Quadrophenia ( JEFF)

3 - In space no one can hear you scream - Alien ( Jeff)

4 - hi story will touch you, even though he can't - Edward Scissorhands (LB)

Last edited by rick_dagless on Fri 11 Jul 2014, 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 11 Jul 2014, 2:02 pm

Edward Scissorhands?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 11 Jul 2014, 2:02 pm

balls!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 11 Jul 2014, 2:05 pm

2 is Quadrophenia I think.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 11 Jul 2014, 2:06 pm

2. it's not West Side Story is it? That was late 50's wasn't it?
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 11 Jul 2014, 2:06 pm

is Quadrophenia I think.

Spot on Jeff - Edited above

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 11 Jul 2014, 2:06 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

Julius comes to terms with retirement?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 11 Jul 2014, 2:07 pm

Well that killed some time, well done chaps...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 11 Jul 2014, 2:08 pm

Cheers Rick, appreciated.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 11 Jul 2014, 2:09 pm

No Bother Union..

I'll pop one up next Friday too... Friday afternoons are not for working

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 11 Jul 2014, 2:10 pm

Thanks rick.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 11 Jul 2014, 2:11 pm

Right gents, I am off, have a great weekend and catch you Monday

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 11 Jul 2014, 2:25 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

Bog off Windows. I wasn't actually even alive yet in 1964.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 11 Jul 2014, 2:34 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Bog off Windows. I wasn't actually even alive yet in 1964.

As long as it draws you out of your cage, Jules.

I miss you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 11 Jul 2014, 3:14 pm

I miss Sean, never thought I would say that, but there is something quaintly endearing about someone who claims to be able to tell a woman's "grooming" by how she sits or whatever it is he claims.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 11 Jul 2014, 3:16 pm

Rowley wrote:I miss Sean, never thought I would say that, but there is something quaintly endearing about someone who claims to be able to tell a woman's "grooming" by how she sits or whatever it is he claims.

Whenever I miss him, I just watch a bit of Jay from the Inbetweeners and it feels like I'm listening to michaels.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 11 Jul 2014, 3:45 pm

Enjoy your weekends lads. First basketball game in two weeks tomorrow... Facing my bogey side, we've generally thrashed them, but I'm yet to pull off a big boy dunk on them. Here's hoping.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 11 Jul 2014, 4:49 pm

Rowley wrote:I miss Sean, never thought I would say that, but there is something quaintly endearing about someone who claims to be able to tell a woman's "grooming" by how she sits or whatever it is he claims.

Whenever I miss him, I just watch a bit of Jay from the Inbetweeners and it feels like I'm listening to michaels.

I haven't watched the Inbetweeners. Is Jay a drunk?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 11 Jul 2014, 4:50 pm

kingraf wrote:Enjoy your weekends lads. First basketball game in two weeks tomorrow... Facing my bogey side, we've generally thrashed them, but I'm yet to pull off a big boy dunk on them. Here's hoping.  

Have a good weekend kr. I hope you get a big boy dunk. To each his own, I say.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 11 Jul 2014, 5:03 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I haven't watched the Inbetweeners. Is Jay a drunk?

No, he is however someone who makes some reasonably outlandish claims about his sexual prowess and successes in that department.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 11 Jul 2014, 5:25 pm

cheers Julius.

Here's a dunk - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF-ZzzhOvD4&ctp=CCgQpDAYBiITCInzh8DVvb8CFaIfwgodWkYA31INc3RhbmRhcmQgZHVuaw%3D%3D&hl=en-GB&gl=ZA&guid=&client=mv-google

And a big boy dunk - https://www.youtube.com/view_comment?v=NTkN2q6sUUk&gl=ZA&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&guid=

The big boy dunk leaves your opponent emotionally destroyed
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sat 12 Jul 2014, 10:18 pm

You can all bog off.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 13 Jul 2014, 10:13 am

Went to the Hampton Court Flower Show yesterday. Was crap. At least it had "Hampton" in the name.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 13 Jul 2014, 12:16 pm

I went to the cinema, it was alright. Making a Sunday dinner then watching World Cup final tonight

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 13 Jul 2014, 6:36 pm

No big boy dunks - but I put up 7 assists, and 12 points in a rather comfortable win.

Took my girlfriend out to lunch today... Apparently our 2 month anniversary is coming up... I'm not even sure we ever officially said we're dating. Wants me to meet her dad... as a mixed race kid who's essentially renounced his Afrikaans lineage... meeting an Afrikaans father (and mother, I suppose) is basically the equivalent of a kamikaze mission for me.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Jul 2014, 7:41 am

kingraf wrote:No big boy dunks - but I put up 7 assists, and 12 points in a rather comfortable win.

Netball?

I'm off here today http://www.kima-plage.com/?q=node/3 (the growler is usually unreal if a tad seasoned) then back to the house to get lashed watching the Bastille day celebrations. Does anyone else have trouble logging abroad. 4 bloody days......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 14 Jul 2014, 9:00 am

No basketball. I quit action netball once I got knocked out playing it. I didn't have any trouble logging on when I was off, maybe it's a French thing?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Jul 2014, 9:04 am

kingraf wrote:No basketball. I quit action netball once I got knocked out playing it.  I didn't have any trouble logging on when I was off, maybe it's a French thing?

Couple of observations, KR.

1) Don't call it 'action netball'.  It's just netball.  A girls sport.

2) I don't think Jay Seany means logging on.  I think he means evacuating his bowels.  His '4 bloody days' will soon become one exceptionally bloody sit down.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 14 Jul 2014, 9:06 am

It must be the unfamiliarity of sean's surroundings. My advice would be to think of something comforting, like his school days - I'm sure that would relax the anal area.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 14 Jul 2014, 9:12 am

It must be something about being abroad. I once spent a fortnight in Corfu without so much as a pebble, as soon as I arrived back at Gatwick it was phlumph, two weeks worth in one sitting.

Morning everyone.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 14 Jul 2014, 9:25 am

I have Martini bowels.

Anytime, anyplace, anywhere.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 14 Jul 2014, 9:59 am

Morning all. Can we stop all this potty talk now. I have certain standards, whilst Sean is not here we should really try that bit harder.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 14 Jul 2014, 10:04 am

Oh my mistake... But again, I had no problem, logging, as it were when I
was off... Once in the morning, once in the evening... just like I do at home.

Also, bog off Tina. Action netball is popular here, and in New Zealand, much more manly countries than the UK
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Jul 2014, 10:09 am

We used to send the speccy weaklings and the special kids off to play netball whilst the rest of us set fire to deodorant cans behind the science labs.

The UK may well be soft, but at least collectively it isn't deluded enough to call it 'action' netball.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 14 Jul 2014, 10:18 am

Is Action Netball basketball? I cannot be bothered to read up to establish this. If it is we need to have a serious discussion about cancelling Raf's membership on here.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Jul 2014, 10:21 am

Rowley wrote:Is Action Netball basketball? I cannot be bothered to read up to establish this. If it is we need to have a serious discussion about cancelling Raf's membership on here.

No, it's not even that manly. It is literally just netball played by men.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 14 Jul 2014, 10:23 am

Cheers Tina, suspect we need the discussion even more now. The addition of the word action in front of something does not cease to make it effeminate. You can't take up knitting and assume it is alright as long as you call it action knitting.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum