The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dan Carter to start at No: 12 for Crusaders

+3
nganboy
SecretFly
rainbow-warrior
7 posters

Go down

Dan Carter to start at No: 12 for Crusaders Empty Dan Carter to start at No: 12 for Crusaders

Post by rainbow-warrior Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:33 pm

So Dan is put in at 12 for the Crusaders against the Blues which means against Nonu. Should be an interesting clash.

Opinions?
rainbow-warrior
rainbow-warrior

Back to top Go down

Dan Carter to start at No: 12 for Crusaders Empty Re: Dan Carter to start at No: 12 for Crusaders

Post by SecretFly Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:33 pm

So they re-programmed his mainframe...so what? No big deal. Any bedroom-teen nerd genius with a few connector and adaptor cords plus basic computer programming skills could do it.

Carter is a Model X1-B86 - most advanced model on the market - easily modified.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Dan Carter to start at No: 12 for Crusaders Empty Re: Dan Carter to start at No: 12 for Crusaders

Post by nganboy Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:11 pm

Blackadder wanted to give Slade a chance to redeem himself but needed Carter to start. I wouldn't be surprised to see Taylor come on early in the second half to replace Slade at 2nd five.
nganboy
nganboy

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:22 pm

Has Nonu been warned that he can't tackle Carter during the game?

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:55 am

What were Slade's concussion evaluation results. The pitch-side testing eventually got him off the pitch last weekend.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:02 am

I thought Slade had been having a good season? When I've seen the Crusaders play he's been at the heart of their attacking impetus. Makes sense to ease Carter in alongside him as he steps back up to full speed over the next couple of weeks.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:58 am

Biggest match for the Blues for some years I believe. Piautau is back so the strikepower just keeps getting better. I think starting DC in this match is a risk regardless of the Nonu factor and this is one of those Tuilagi 'gotta have em both on the field' type selections with Slade.

DC knows nonu's game better than most so knows whats needed there but the Saders backline is struggling. The Blues just need to get over the Christchurch hold over them, but if the Saders click, the Blues wont handle it. Same the other way around.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down