The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurosport coverage - German Masters

3 posters

Go down

Eurosport coverage - German Masters Empty Eurosport coverage - German Masters

Post by Gav110 Sun 06 Feb 2011, 2:55 pm

Disappointed with the Eurosport coverage, a Snooker Final and scheduling has decided to break away to cover another sport, missing 2 live frames. Eurosport has been excellent in covering all events in recent years but it doesn’t make sense to mess around with the Final coverage.

This happened with the China Open Final 2009, Higgins v Ebdon, when highlights only were covered. If there should be any change it should be to the earlier rounds. The Final was really enjoyable after 3 frames, only to be made aware the coverage was breaking.

This Final has been excellent so far, William and Selby currently 3-3!
Gav110
Gav110

Back to top Go down

Eurosport coverage - German Masters Empty Re: Eurosport coverage - German Masters

Post by SPORT FANTASTIC Wed 09 Feb 2011, 5:29 pm

Yes, I was disappointed with Eurosport's coverage of the final but I presume they had to go to the skiing as they were contracted to show this. I checked the other Eurosport channel and this was also showing another Live Skiing event so it wasn't as though they could swap channels for either event.

I watched the skiing that they went to and it was aprox. the last ten skiers of the second run so at least it was the most crucial part of the skiing (if this is any consolation) whereas the snooker was at the beginning of the final.

SPORT FANTASTIC

Back to top Go down

Eurosport coverage - German Masters Empty Re: Eurosport coverage - German Masters

Post by eirebilly Wed 09 Feb 2011, 5:43 pm

It was a mix up in the scheduling, it happens sometimes. At least Eurosport remains very dedicted to televising the snooker.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down