The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Promo Vault 3

2 posters

Go down

Which promo should enter the vault

The Promo Vault 3 Vote_lcap20%The Promo Vault 3 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
The Promo Vault 3 Vote_lcap27%The Promo Vault 3 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
The Promo Vault 3 Vote_lcap47%The Promo Vault 3 Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 7 ]
The Promo Vault 3 Vote_lcap6%The Promo Vault 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 15

The Promo Vault 3 Empty The Promo Vault 3

Post by MtotheC Wed 13 Aug 2014, 10:34 am

Simply read the below promo's vote your favourite and comment why, the winner has their promo inducted into the 6CW promo vault

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

The Promo Vault 3 Empty Re: The Promo Vault 3

Post by MtotheC Wed 13 Aug 2014, 10:35 am

Scott Harris prepares for Scars & Stripes:

The following is shot directly after Anarchy.

The scene opens in the 6CW medical area. Scott Harris is shown sitting on a bed, as a medic is tending to his wounded forehead. Harris grimaces as the doctor applies something to the wound and begins to sew it up.

Medic: How's your head now Scott?

SH: Sore? What sort of a stupid question is that?!

Medic: I'm just asking, Scott. That was quite a shot you took to the head, I was just making sure your not suffering from concussion.

SH: Son of a!! Will you just concentrate?! This doesn't tickle you know!

Medic: You wrestlers are all the same! You put yourselves through hell in that ring, take all kinds of knocks and bumps, then it comes to a couple of little stitches in the head and you all start squirming like girls!

SH: Well, if you could do the job efficiently and properly, we wouldn't have to 'squirm'! Where'd you get your qualifications anyway, Google?!

The medic looks at Harris, obviously irritated.

Medic: Well, I think we can rule concussion out. Maybe Enforcer should've hit you harder! I'm sure you might actually be bearable if you were unconscious...

Harris smiles sarcastically.

SH: Enforcer SHOULD have hit me harder. He should have put me on the shelf, he should have ended it in that ring with that sledgehammer. But it tells me something you know, doc. It shows that he's rattled, he's erratic... He knows his precious EWF title is under threat!

See, it wasn't Mike Masters that he unloaded on because Mike doesn't concern him, Mike is small fry compared to me. Because I was the one that pinned him, one...two....three in the middle of that ring! I'm the unknown quantity that's got under his skin. He threw everything he had at me and I matched him blow for blow. So the fact that old Big E has taken to underhanded attacks with sledge hammers, it shows I'm firmly lodged in the big mans head and I'm not leaving!

Harris smiles as the medic finishes sewing the wound. Harris stands up.

SH: Anyway, Big E's just an overgrown, immature man child. Pandering to my old man like a lovelorn, forgotten child!

The medic raises an eyebrow.

SH: Well, I guess one of us has to display that behaviour, don't we?! And Enforcer, Adamson and the rest of The Authority are welcome to vie for Daddy's love and affection as much as they like, heck they're even welcome to my spot around the Jones family table this Christmas if they like?! Because I sure as hell won't be invited, nor would I want to go!

It's all about sending my Dad and his Authority a message, straight from the Uprising and Dean Andrews and Daniel Magnusson!

And that message, will be me standing on top of that ramp at the conclusion of Scars and Stripes, holding one of those World Titles, looking my Dad cold in the eyes as the World Champion he doesn't want.

I'm counting down the days, crossing them off my calendar, waiting for that moment when The Sharpshooter arrives onto the World Championship scene, soaring like a phoenix, rising from the ashes. It doesn't matter what imagery is used, it's not going to be about anybody else but me. It won't be about Enforcer, Max Adamson or Mike Masters for that matter. It's going to be about Scott Harris, World Champion in waiting!

These people want more Harris, you can slap a hashtag on that and it'll do the rounds on Twitter and do you know what?!

Harris smirks.

SH: The Authority are going to get more Harris!

The medic looks awkwardly at Harris, who breathes heavily after his rant.

Medic: Are you done?! I sort of switched off halfway through...

SH: Shut up.

The medic leaves Harris, who looks at his now sewn and bandaged head in the mirror, a smile slowly forming on The Sharpshooters face.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Max Adamson addresses the uprising

Max Adamson is shown arriving flanked by security guards, he looks as confident as ever as he strolls in wearing a t-shirt which says "Uprise this", the 6CW World Championship is over his shoulder and he smirks as he walks past some 6CW fans who boo and chant "you suck" at him.

Max: Deal with it.

(Adamson continues walking as the security keep any rowdy fans from coming into contact with him. Adamson arrives at Mr Jones' office, but standing in his way is Timothy Allen who is holding a microphone. Adamson is nonplussed)

Max: Ok, you may interview the Champ.

(Adamson hands Allen a piece of paper, which appears to be a list of pre-selected questions for Allen to ask! Adamson switches the title from his left shoulder to the right shoulder, and cricks his neck before "allowing" Allen to begin. Allen is unimpressed as he reads from the paper)

TA: Lord Adamson, Heavyweight Champion of the World, how do you keep the 6CW World Championship looking so shiny?

Max: Great question. Well Tim, it's quite straightforward. In the Jewellers trade they use a slurry, which is a mixture of baking soda and water. This slurry is applied with a soft brush, I prefer to use a toothbrush myself. The baking soda and water slurry will not only keep the gold clean, but also the baking soda will do small amounts of polishing so the metal is actually shinier.

TA: Right...

(Allen goes back to the list for the next question)

TA: Lord Adamson, Heavyweight Champion of the World, how do you keep your skin so blemish-free?

Max: Another great question. My five steps to keeping Blemish free are as follows. Number one, drink plenty of fresh water. This will keep your skin healthy. Not too much as you can over-do it. Number two, get plenty of sleep. Your skin can also get tired Tim, as most evident with those bags under your eyes. Number three, keep your skin clean. Don't go putting make-up on like certain other performers, keep your skin free of that rubbish. Number four, if you do go all pizza-face, visit your doctor. There may actually be something wrong, and he can help you. I regularly visit my GP if I find a pimple. And number five, don't allow hands to touch your face. Be it your own or those of our germ ridden fans. There are germs all over your hands, so if you have to touch your face, or in my case, stroke my beard, make sure you wash your hands first.

(Allen sighs as he goes onto the next question)

TA: Lord Adamson, Heavyweight Champion of the World, please tell us again about how you are the only two time Australian Champion in professional wrestling history.

Max: Oh I suppose so. Back in 6WF, I was awarded the Australian Championship by my peers. I defended that Championship against all who qualified for an opportunity and was undefeated as Champion for well over a year. I used my Australian Championship as bait to force a match with Snake Eyes for his European Championship, and of course I won. There were many others who were jealous of my success however, one JJ Johnson, who was in charge at the time and he forced me to defend my Australian Championship against a cocky upstart called Mack Bogart. Mack was from Australia and fulfilled the criteria, but he was no match for me, until Cassius Zhi decided to get revenge on me running him over, or something, and screwed me out of my Championship! But fear not young Timothy, for this story has a happy ending. I eventually got my fair rematch with Mack Bogart in a steel cage match, and in a hellacious battle, I escaped the cage first and I stand before you, the only ever two time, and still current, Australian Champion in history.

(Adamson looks proud as he reminisces, Allen looks fed up)

TA: Max, what about the Uprising? What about the huge six man tag team match on Anarchy this week? What about GazzyD being the special guest referee?

(Adamson looks disgusted with Allen and sneers in Allen's direction before reluctantly answering)

Max: There are far more important things to talk about than the Uprising. I don't care about Dean Andrews, I don't care about Daniel Magnusson, I don't care about Oliver Keane, I don't care about Drake, I don't care about GazzyD, I don't care about Enforcer not liking me, I don't care about Nate Nack, I don't care about Mike Masters, I don't care about Scott Harris, I don't care about Liam Wood, I don't care about Keith Leone, and I certainly don't care about JJ Johnson. Does that cover everything?

(Allen nods)

Max: Good. The only things I care about, are the things that directly impact on me. I don't care if GazzyD is the referee for the six man tag team match on Anarchy, because this team is unstoppable. This team is Daniel Reilly, the current UK Champion. Alexander Altair, the current International Champion. And Max Adamson, the current 6CW World Heavyweight Champion. That's all I care about. Gazzy will probably try to turn the match into a 4 on 3 handicap match, but we don't care. We are all Champions, and we know what it takes to overcome the odds.

(Adamson leans in towards Allen)

Max: Do you want to know what the Authority thinks of the Uprising?

(Allen nods again)

Max: Then we will show you on Anarchy exactly what we think of the Uprising.

(Adamson nonchalantly shoves Allen back a few steps and then enters Mr Jones' office, his security remaining outside as the door is closed behind him.)

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Joshua- Play time is over

The front door of Plague’s mansion is slightly open and the evil looking face of McCoy pokes out of the gap. The puppet’s head rotates from side to side, as if assessing the situation inside the building. He stops moving and then disappears from view. After a few moments, the door opens and the formidable figure of Joshua appears standing in the door way. Joshua stands stock still but then moves his neck from side to side before lifting his shoulders up and down. His bones click and the noise echoes around the hall making some of the children step back into the legs of the adults. McCoy smiles sickly and throws his head back and forth as if laughing. Joshua is unmoved, his hair covering his face and the only evidence that he is alive being the strands of hair bellowing forward as he breathes.

Joshua then grabs the door and slams it shut behind him. The boom is deafening and now even the adults take a few steps backwards. Joshua starts to walk forward along the gangway, his steps echoing around the hall and his head bowed. McCoy rotates his head, looking at the congregation as he passes and daring them to make a move. Plague and The Brotherhood look on as Joshua moves closer to them, his head still bowed and the tension filling the air. At last, Joshua gets to within a few steps of Plague. Instinctively, Cody and Dylan block the way and size up to Joshua. He stops, lifting his head and moving his eyes from one brother to the next. His mouth curls at the corners and he growls softly at them before speaking:

You are not worthy………of standing in my presence………Be gone………or be removed………

Plague places his hands on each brother’s shoulder and pulls them back. He then opens his arms out wide in a welcoming manner and goes to speak. However, Joshua cuts in, lifting a finger to his lips:

Shhhhhhhhhhhh………

Plague looks slightly annoyed for a brief moment, before stepping back. Joshua glares at him and McCoy once again does his silent laughter movement. Joshua then turns his head and looks behind him. He stares at the congregation before returning to face Plague and shaking his head:

How can one man………amass such an army………of frightened souls?………Do they show you this fear………when you stand before them………or is it because they now know………that their fate is soon upon them?………

Again Plague goes to answer but Joshua simply walks past him and looks around the hall. He looks at the boarded up windows, tattered furniture and large cobwebs hanging from every part of the walls. The ornate lamps provide only ample light and the room is drab, decaying and dark. Joshua stops at one of the boarded up windows and peers through the crack. He begins to speak as he continues to look upon it:

Fear is something that can be easily………covered up………Shielded from the rays………we can hide our true feelings………beneath face paint and masks………There will be a time however………when the mask falls………Forcing the wearer………to confront a terrible truth………This truth may affect us………in many ways………For some we back away to safety………for others a misplaced act is used………in a desperate attempt to override………the real emotion………An act………that I can look at and know………fear is only a few layers away………An act………for example………like laughter………

He turns to look at Plague, his scarred face contorting into a snare. McCoy slowly turns his head to face Joshua, which makes the snarl vanish from Joshua’s face. He then walks up to one of the adults in the congregation. He snatches an ornate lamp and walks up to Plague. Cody and Dylan stiffen, but a glare from Joshua pushes them back. Joshua takes the lamp and holds it to the side of Plague’s face. Joshua moves his head slowly downwards so that he is only inches away from Plague’s. He uses the light, which is now shining brightly on Plague, to assess his opponent. He looks all around Plague’s facial features before speaking:

I look upon you and feel pity………Pity of a man so intent………to walk into the abyss………A man that has had………his mask removed………And the only comfort………he can cling to………is the sound of his own laughter………He knows………that he has been reckless………He knows………that he has bitten off more………than he can chew………He knows………that his suffering is sealed………with every conflicting chuckle………

Joshua suddenly chucks the lamp over his shoulder while still looking at Plague. The sound of breaking glass can be heard as the lamp smashes, followed by an audible gasp from the congregation. Joshua, still looking at Plague, smiles and then speaks:

The sound of masks falling to the floor………is music to my ears………You really must control………your orchestra………more carefully………The veil is slipping………and I see the confidence ebbing away………like the lifeless eyes I see before me………

Joshua turns towards Cody and the Dylan, who have now removed their masks and are angrily staring at back at him. Joshua tuts at them both and shakes his head:

Look at them………itching for a fight they can’t comprehend………You stare at me in anger?………Or looking at the cause………of your suffering?………Speak up children………What………Say………You?………

Cody and Dylan say nothing, as Joshua returns to looking down at Plague. He licks his lips while holding McCoy to the side of Plague’s face and nods his head slowly:

You realise now………that play time is over?………What you promised………has failed to happen………and now the conductor stares………disappointed eyes at you………I thought you would be more………much more………than the comedy act………I see before me………What a shame………that the facts have passed you by………Never have I been beaten………in the wrestlers fake world………Never have I submitted………in the federation of sheep………It is clear to you………that bringing me into………your group of weaklings………is something I refuse to contemplate………and am detested by the notion………To join you………To join this charade………Would only bring the curtain down………a lot sooner than I wish………I want you begging……pleading……suffering……safe in the knowledge that………your hopes………were only prolonged………for my own amusement………

He turns his back on Plague and stares at the congregation. Joshua lifts McCoy up with one hand so that they all can see and then addresses them:

You all………have had your death warrant………signed………When that fateful demise comes………is up to the conductor you look upon………The symphony you hear………the high pitched sound of screams………is a preview………of your own fate………and the fate of the man………you foolishly felt showed you the way………For the puppet………and his master………can only be connected as one………and outside influences………have no impact on them………mentally………or physically………For my blood can happily flow………and my bones receive a satisfying break………but the music will play and play………regardless of how you wish it to stop………I would give you a choice………a choice of walking away………but forgiveness and mercy………are words far out of the reaches………of my vocabulary………

He lowers McCoy slowly and turns round again to Plague. Joshua is breathing heavily and snarling:

I humoured you………by meeting you here………Consider it an exclamation………of intent………You may speak false promises………but I will clarify things………right now………You………the brothers………and the rest of your clan………need to finally take heed………So you can make peace………with whatever false God………you wrongly believe in………

He lowers his face to within inches of Plague’s and spits out his next words:

I will never………join with you………I will show………no compassion………And the Brotherhood………the idea you hold dear………will die at my choosing………

He stares into Plague’s eyes before stepping backwards so that the words can sink in.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 13 Aug 2014, 10:36 am

Liam Wood returns to the Coliseum

The packed Elite Coliseum comes to life as End Seekers by Oh, Sleeper begins to blast from the speakers as the former EWF World Heavyweight and Television Champion the Viper Liam Wood walks slowly out on to the stage with a microphone in his hand. Viper proudly displays his first ever EWF T-shirt as he makes his way down towards the ring, tapping hands with the fans on the way down.

As Wood rolls under the bottom rope the fans in attendance start a “WELCOME HOME” chant causing Wood to stay in a seated position against the bottom rope with a huge smile on his face, Wood shakes his head and laughs almost overcome with emotion as he pulls himself up and begins to pace around the ring.

“Now THAT is a welcome back!”

The crowd cheers as Wood stands in the middle of the ring soaking in the attention of the fans, Wood runs his hand over his head and laughs at the fans reactions before speaking

“It's moments like this that make me believe in fate! I watched the doors of this company close, I watched a man lose something he truly loved and I watched evil win...I watched a virus spread through these halls and infect every living fibre of it...I watched that all happen even though I had put my body on the line to stop it...at EWF Day Of Reckoning I lead Team EWF to victory over Fear, I helped save this company but it wasn't enough...”

The crowd boo as they remember the actions of Drake Calihan and Mr Jones in the takeover of EWF during the summer of 2013

“...Even though Team EWF beat Fear...money still won...this company still got swallowed up by The Authority and everything I had thought for was gone...if you were to tell me during the merger between EWF and 6CW that one day I'd be back in this ring with Daniel Magnusson back in control I would have called you crazy...it seems like you can never tell when a war is over though.”

“At this point in time we are close to getting things back to how they SHOULD be! Magnusson is back, The Authority are running scared and soon a true EWF Champion will be holding that belt...ME!”

Wood motions a belt causing a massive cheer before Wood continues to speak

“At Scars and Stripes I get the chance to move on from the past...I get the chance to regain who I am and there is nothing that can stop me doing that. Earlier this week someone I really care about told me that they could see the person I used to be...that the man I had become in 6CW was gone and the Liam Wood who made this company was standing in front of them...the man who lead this company and gave everything he had for it was back...It seems fitting that my first chance to regain a shot at MY World Title is in this building...I have never been more ready for war than I have in my life as I am now...”

“...Now Costello might see the match next week as him getting to rise above the mediocrity...in his eyes he's facing nothing more than a has been, Max Adamson's errand boy and a man who's ego is the size of a small island”

Wood points at himself and smiles in to the camera causing the audience to laugh

“Costello believes that the Key To The Kingdom match is nothing more than a stepping stone, a mere inconvenience but I can guarantee that if he goes in to this match and expects nothing less than a war he's setting himself up to be destroyed...you see I'm out here to tell you that I am going to walk away with the win at Scars and Stripes BUT I do not expect it to be easy in the slightest...”

The crowd pop as Wood declares his intent

“...you see, I have faced and beaten every single man in that match, I have taken each of them to their limits and shown them just how good I am but I'm not stupid...I know that the moment I turn my back on Jerome Dubois that he will use any underhand technique to get the win...I know that the moment he gets a chance Vincent Costello win hit me with the brass knucks like a little bitch and I know that the moment you underestimate Gazzy D then you'll find out why they call him the history maker...you see I know how much this match will mean to Gazzy the most...like me he has gone through hell this past year and he probably see's this match as the turning point...I know just how hard this match will be but, I know that I am the man to pull off the impossible...I am the man who they try to keep down but as I have shown you just can't stop fate. One way or another I will be back at the top of that mountain and this is where my ascension begins”

Wood lowers the microphone as the crowd continue to chant for him, he paces the ring once again and looks up at the Scars and Stripes logo with a smile on his face

“During my time in this building fighting for EWF I showed the world just why I'm so confident in my abilities...at Scars and Stripes I had the match of my career and I came out on top to defend MY TV Title, I made history in this company time and time again but as you may have seen...things got a little harder the moment I went to 6CW! The odds got steeper, the road blocks became more personal and I had to push myself further than even I thought possible...well at Night Of Glory, I put that all behind me and I restarted my legacy...I banished the demons and I looked forward with a smile for the first time since signing for 6CW...at Scars and Stripes I come back to the place that started it all and show the world that I am well and truly back to the man I used to be...I show the world that the Legacy is alive and well and I show the Authority that the EWF Title is coming home.”

Wood lowers the microphone and looks at the stage

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 19 Aug 2014, 8:15 pm

Can I declare myself the winner M??? Laugh

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 19 Aug 2014, 10:06 pm

Yes, yes you can!!!! Congratulations twist  king

Will add your promo to the vault in the behind the curtain section tomorrow.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 19 Aug 2014, 10:14 pm

Cheers! I know it sounds silly, but as a writer who takes pride in my work, this kinda thing is a big thumbs up from your peers. Especially with the level of promos recently.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down