The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Adam D
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Pal Joey
Galted
kingraf
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Union Cane
Rowley
14 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Too early I think, story of my life as TSMR will testify.

Last edited by Rowley on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Adam D Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:06 am

Rowley wrote:What have I done to upset Adam?

In the spirit of every long relationship I have, I will answer with - if you don't know, I am not telling you.

Hopefully, by about 10.30 you will realise that you have done nothing.

I retract my earlier comment and thank the lord that you are not Joan Rivers.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:08 am

Anyone heard the Aussie Alex Shooter Williamson commentaries on the football? I was crying last night watching them. On Ashley Young diving:

"That's a dive! That's a dive mate, they should have hotspot like they have in the cricket. It'd show a little mark on his calf and a huge red glow where his vag is....."

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:08 am

Phew, don't particularly mind annoying anyone on here, but have to tread carefully when it is someone who can ban me, this place is the only thing that keeps me from having to talk to my work colleagues so I need it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:08 am

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
kingraf wrote: so we're having a braai in the bush on Sunday

My sA mate goes on about BBQ's inthe countryside all the time. Sounds a bit Brokeback to me.....

Unlike your completely hetero and in no way, shape or form questionable antics in the cricket club?

Come on now Jeff. That is just banter. There are a lot of characters at Seany's cricket club.

All those itching powder and whoopie cushion japes. It's a right laugh.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:17 am

Since absolutely nobody has asked, but you're surely on tenterhooks to know (or tenderhooks in Union's case) I am going to see my parents tonight, watch the nephew play football tomorrow before going out for a chinese meal for my friend's 40th tomorrow night. Would like to watch the Frampton fight but is on boxnation annoyingly.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:18 am

Played in Bushy Park a few weeks back. Deer turd everywhere (looks like big clumps of brown M&M's). Filled the openers gloves up with them whilst he was in the shower. The gag took a week to come to fruition but it was worth the wait.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:23 am

There will be women Sean. I assume his wife will be there, and my girlfriend will be there, couple other women... It will be great fun, in a Nonbrokeback way.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:24 am

Nothing against Brokeback.

Do you dig a pit?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:24 am

seanmichaels wrote:Played in Bushy Park a few weeks back.

That's the best euphemism for sex I've ever heard!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:27 am

We're going for an afternoon... No need for pit digging.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:37 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Played in Bushy Park a few weeks back.

That's the best euphemism for sex I've ever heard!

Not as good as the euphemism highlighted in the AC/DC lyrics mentioned yesterday

She was a fast machine she kept her motor clean
She was the best damn woman that I ever seen

Which is good because no one likes to stir the porridge.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:55 am

Jules wrote:That's the best euphemism for sex I've ever heard!

Much better than "digging a pit"

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:22 am

Aw c'mon....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:14 am

Artist and song. Get the link.

1. Your faith was strong but you needed proof. You saw her bathing on the roof.

2. Gathering together one mind, one heart. Every creed, every colour. Once joined, never apart.

3. I'm stuck on your heart, I hang on every word you say.

4. We've known each other for so long. Your heart's been aching, but you're too shy to say it.

5. In the future can't wait to see, if you'll open up the gates for me. Reminisce some time.

6. Ocean's apart day after day and I slowly go insane. I hear your voice on the line, but it doesn't stop the pain.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:17 am

3. I'm stuck on your heart, I hang on every word you say. - Tina Turner - Simply the best?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:18 am

Artist and song.  Get the link.

1. Your faith was strong but you needed proof.  You saw her bathing on the roof.

2. Gathering together one mind, one heart.  Every creed, every colour.  Once joined, never apart.

3. I'm stuck on your heart, I hang on every word you say. Rick Tina Turner Simply The Best

4. We've known each other for so long.  Your heart's been aching, but you're too shy to say it.

5. In the future can't wait to see, if you'll open up the gates for me.  Reminisce some time.

6. Ocean's apart day after day and I slowly go insane.  I hear your voice on the line, but it doesn't stop the pain.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:20 am

4. Rick Astley? The well-known song that I can't remember the name of.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:20 am

Jules wrote:4. Rick Astley? The well-known song that I can't remember the name of.

Never gonna give you up?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:21 am

6. It's that ballad by the Yank who probably isn't Bryan Adams.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:22 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Jules wrote:4. Rick Astley? The well-known song that I can't remember the name of.

Never gonna give you up?

That's the one. Is that right Tino?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:23 am

1. Your faith was strong but you needed proof.  You saw her bathing on the roof.

2. Gathering together one mind, one heart.  Every creed, every colour.  Once joined, never apart.

3. I'm stuck on your heart, I hang on every word you say. Rick Tina Turner Simply The Best

4. We've known each other for so long.  Your heart's been aching, but you're too shy to say it. Rick/Jules Rick Astley Never Gonna Give You Up

5. In the future can't wait to see, if you'll open up the gates for me.  Reminisce some time.

6. Ocean's apart day after day and I slowly go insane.  I hear your voice on the line, but it doesn't stop the pain.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:23 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:6. It's that ballad by the Yank who probably isn't Bryan Adams.

It's Richard Marx (good surname) - I remember the big hair. Can't remember the song though.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:24 am

The link is us!

Tina, rick, Marx

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:25 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:The link is us!

Tina, rick, Marx

You need the others.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:26 am

3. I'm stuck on your heart, I hang on every word you say. (Rick) Tina Turner Simply The Best

4. We've known each other for so long.  Your heart's been aching, but you're too shy to say it. (Rick/Jules) Rick Astley Never Gonna Give You Up

6. Ocean's apart day after day and I slowly go insane.  I hear your voice on the line, but it doesn't stop the pain. (Jules) Richard Marx Right Here Waiting

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:26 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Tina, rick, Marx

You need the others.

No I don't. I got the link.

Jeff Buckley, Adam Ant, Galted.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:28 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Tina, rick, Marx

You need the others.

No I don't. I got the link.

Jeff Buckley, Adam Ant, Galted.

Adam Ant and Galted aren't correct.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:31 am

1. Your faith was strong but you needed proof. You saw her bathing on the roof. (Jules) Jeff Buckley

2. Gathering together one mind, one heart. Every creed, every colour. Once joined, never apart.

3. I'm stuck on your heart, I hang on every word you say. (Rick) Tina Turner Simply The Best

4. We've known each other for so long. Your heart's been aching, but you're too shy to say it. (Rick/Jules) Rick Astley Never Gonna Give You Up

5. In the future can't wait to see, if you'll open up the gates for me. Reminisce some time.

6. Ocean's apart day after day and I slowly go insane. I hear your voice on the line, but it doesn't stop the pain. (Jules) Richard Marx Right Here Waiting

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:35 am

Adamski, George Michael(s)

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:37 am

Nope.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:38 am

I can't imagine you would have heard of number 5, Jules.

I am guessing number 2 is a favourite on your Walkman though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:40 am

Where is Jeff the one time when you actually need him?

I remember now why I prefer you Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:41 am

Good job Jules is on the ball...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:42 am

I actually know two... Years of Super Rugby, where this was for what ever reason the themesong gives it up. No idea of the artist though
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:43 am

F*ck you Tino.

Why should I have heard of a song called 'World in Union'?
And why should I not have heard of Puff Daddy, real name Sean Combs?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:45 am

rick_dagless wrote:Where is Jeff the one time when you actually need him?

I remember now why I prefer you Tino

He won't play. Partly because it's me, and partly because the songs are not by some 1960's jazz band who no-one else has heard of. This batch of songs doesn't fit in with his holier than thou musical snobbery.

I prefer you as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:46 am

Sean 'Puffy' Coombes - I'll be missing you

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:46 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:F*ck you Tino.

L*L out loud.

I just though Hayley Westenra would be right up your street.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:48 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:F*ck you Tino.

L*L out loud.

I just though Hayley Westenra would be right up your street.

She's not. Anyway I thought you meant Shirley Bassey.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:49 am

1. Your faith was strong but you needed proof. You saw her bathing on the roof. (Jules) Jeff Buckley

2. Gathering together one mind, one heart. Every creed, every colour. Once joined, never apart. (Jules) Haley Westenra World in Union

4. We've known each other for so long. Your heart's been aching, but you're too shy to say it. (Rick/Jules) Rick Astley Never Gonna Give You Up

5. In the future can't wait to see, if you'll open up the gates for me. Reminisce some time. (Jules/Seany) Sean Combs I'll Be Missing You

6. Ocean's apart day after day and I slowly go insane. I hear your voice on the line, but it doesn't stop the pain. (Jules) Richard Marx Right Here Waiting

The link is Jeff/Union/Tina/Rick/Sean/Julius.

It's us. One big happy family.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:49 am

Hayley Westenra - Dunno who she is but I'd smash its backdoors off the hinges.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:52 am

F.Uck you Tiña
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:54 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:The link is Jeff/Union/Tina/Rick/Sean/Julius.

Really? I'd never have got that.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:54 am

kingraf wrote:...
F.Uck you Tiña

I looked. I couldn't find an artist called Kingraf.

Could have gone with Elvis, I suppose.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:54 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:The link is Jeff/Union/Tina/Rick/Sean/Julius.

Really? I'd never have got that.

It was pretty obvious, Julio. I'm disappointed in you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:55 am

kingraf wrote:...
F.Uck you Tiña

Too right.

"That's what my heart yearns for now - love and pride"
That's for you kr.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:58 am

understandable....

coulda gone with
Hugh Laurie - in Love with Steffi Graf
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:59 am

Thanks Jules ... much better than my attemot
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:17 pm

No problem kr. I like to think we're all one big happy family here, but it doesn't help when Tino deliberately tries to alienate some people.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:20 pm

I'm just a sexy boy, sexy boy.
I'm not your boy toy, boy toy.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum