The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Adam D
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Pal Joey
Galted
kingraf
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Union Cane
Rowley
14 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Wed 03 Sep 2014, 9:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Too early I think, story of my life as TSMR will testify.

Last edited by Rowley on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Sep 2014, 4:20 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I sound like a scouser.  People tend to look at me with suspicion.  Especially in the village shop.  W*nkers.

Calm down.

Brilliant. Someone should have said that before. Hilarious.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 Sep 2014, 4:22 am

Tino wrote:I sound like a scouser.

New town scally...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 08 Sep 2014, 4:23 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I sound like a scouser.  People tend to look at me with suspicion.  Especially in the village shop.  W*nkers.

Calm down.

Brilliant.  Someone should have said that before.  Hilarious.  

Touched a nerve there you scouse git?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Sep 2014, 4:25 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:I sound like a scouser.

New town scally...

Woollyback.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 08 Sep 2014, 4:33 am

Heavy night saturday and ended up sleeping in the clubhouse before kicking off again till about 3ish yesterday. Think I may have over cooked myself but all seemingly well today. No carrots/shaving but did manage to crash the club photo with a well positioned mooney. Just above the unwitting treasurers head. Classic jape.

Docs this morning. Bloody nice chap. Credit to his profession.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 08 Sep 2014, 4:35 am

I'm your ultimate Southerner.

Well, f*ck you Neil....

No, f*ck you Gary... and you too Johnny. Shut the f*ck up Ricky... hey where the f*ck's Mike? With Pete?

What the hell is going on in here? OK, up against the god damn wall. All of you. Hands behind yer backs. Now! You heard me!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon 08 Sep 2014, 4:40 am

Nottingham isn't north, anything Sheffield above is acceptable

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 Sep 2014, 4:42 am

C & R wrote:Nottingham isn't north, anything Sheffield above is acceptable

Wonder if perception will change when the Scots go their own way...

I would think not...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon 08 Sep 2014, 4:45 am

rick_dagless wrote:

I would think not...

couldn't care less about the scots different country with a different lanaugauage (well i have no F&*king clue what they are on about), im talking merely northern england

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 08 Sep 2014, 4:56 am

The Sweaties won't go it alone, the whole referendum thing is just a haggis rattling exercise.

Does the result even carry any weight legally?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 08 Sep 2014, 4:56 am

rick_dagless wrote:

I would think not...

You're going to have to rebuild parts of Hadrian's wall using Moroccan bricks and Polish and or Bulgarian bricklayers.

I thought the North started just beyond Nottingham. Where does the West start? Beyond the Cotswolds or more towards Wiltshire?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 08 Sep 2014, 4:58 am

'Y' has somebody renamed the Culture Cup?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 08 Sep 2014, 4:59 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
I thought the North started just beyond Nottingham. Where does the West start? Beyond the Cotswolds or more towards Wiltshire?

I reckon Andover is the point where east meets west. Good mix of normal speaking folk and country bumpkins. Anything west of there and it becomes a bit more inbred.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 Sep 2014, 4:59 am

Union wrote:Does the result even carry any weight legally?

not legally, it merely shows an intention, however it would be suicide on a world diplomatic stage for a democratic country to disallow the motion which would then be binding...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 Sep 2014, 5:00 am

I am not feeling overly comfortable with the name change of the cup...

What's occuring?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 08 Sep 2014, 5:02 am

Union Cane wrote:'Y' has somebody renamed the Culture Cup?

Must be Adam. Never did trust him.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Sep 2014, 5:03 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Union Cane wrote:'Y' has somebody renamed the Culture Cup?

Must be Adam. Never did trust him.

Perhaps he is questioning what it is all about. Y are we here and for what purpose?

Adam exists in a different metaphysical spectrum to the rest of us. The big t*sser.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 08 Sep 2014, 5:11 am

It just isn't the same.

I preferred the old name, as with Marathon / Snickers, Opal Fruits / Starburst, Millennium Dome / O2, etc etc etc...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 08 Sep 2014, 5:12 am

ghost

In the words of our next poet laureate, Shaggy, it wasn't me

I have now changed it to its current form though,

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 08 Sep 2014, 5:14 am

Adam D wrote:ghost

If it wasn't you, then you have a rogue agent on your hands. I'd be very careful if I were you.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 08 Sep 2014, 5:15 am

Would appear the swear filter does not care for the word t0sser

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 Sep 2014, 5:18 am

There has to be some kind of referendum on the name change...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 08 Sep 2014, 5:20 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

If it wasn't you, then you have a rogue agent on your hands. I'd be very careful if I were you.

Although if it was Jeff, you can rest easy. He's not clever enough to do any real damage.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 08 Sep 2014, 5:21 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Although if it was Jeff, you can rest easy. He's not clever enough to do any real damage.

He has the intellect and mastermindery capacity of the average Crystal Maze contestant.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 08 Sep 2014, 5:46 am

I think Crystal Maze contestants were picked based more on what they look like in skimpy shorts than their brain power.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 08 Sep 2014, 5:47 am

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

I reckon Andover is the point where east meets west. Good mix of normal speaking folk and country bumpkins. Anything west of there and it becomes a bit more inbred.

Anything west of there then the French and Spanish starts to creep in. I like all the colourful boats down there. It's quite an exotic place down in Devon and Cornwall. Never forget getting locked out of my hotel room in a storm completely smashed. It was one of the most Agatha Christie-like moments... it was like I had entered the twilight zone. Everyone just disappeared all of a sudden. The wind was howling and the rain was lashing down. It was a full on f*cking hurricane I swear. The next day was one of the those prefect summer days. No trace whatsoever of the hell the night before.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 08 Sep 2014, 5:48 am

Union Cane wrote:I think Crystal Maze contestants were picked based more on what they look like in skimpy shorts than their brain power.

That's the same reason we all like Jeff.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon 08 Sep 2014, 5:54 am

east and west is harder, im classed as north west because england gets rather narrow at the top, yet Bournemouth probably dont class themselves that west because there so much more to the west of them even though there not much further across than manchester

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Sep 2014, 5:58 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Union Cane wrote:I think Crystal Maze contestants were picked based more on what they look like in skimpy shorts than their brain power.

Did you have a tennis game over the weekend, Jules?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 08 Sep 2014, 5:58 am

I think I can settle this North/South/East/West thing once and for all, it all comes down to what local news you get after the main news on BBC1.

I used to get Look North, when I was in the north, but now I am down south I get Look East.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:00 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I did not Tino. I had to rely on the surreptitious photographs I have previously taken.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:01 am

Would you consider yourself a Lancastrian, compelling and rich?
Didn't they originally come from the west country and parts of Wales?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:02 am

Union Cane wrote:I think I can settle this North/South/East/West thing once and for all, it all comes down to what local news you get after the main news on BBC1.

I used to get Look North, when I was in the north, but now I am down south I get Look East.

Look North and Calendar for me Union. Does not get much more northern than Harry Gration.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:03 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I did not Tino. I had to rely on the surreptitious photographs I have previously taken.

I see this evenings US open final has no-one from the worlds top 10 in it. And it's the first GS final since the Aussie open in 2005 that won't see one of Federer, Djokovic, or Nadal taking part. First time ever for a Japanese man to be in a GS final.

For someone who hates tennis, I really have the knowledge.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:06 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Would you consider yourself a Lancastrian, compelling and rich?
Didn't they originally come from the west country and parts of Wales?

tough one, i live on the boundary of Manchester and Lancashire, played rugby for Lancashire, support Lancashire cricket, went Lancaster uni but usually consider myself a manc in all other aspects. i can nick both depending the circumstances, either still better than those backwards yorkshire men

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:08 am

It is all just part of your ongoing and seemingly unavoidable transformation into full on southerner, picking up a bit of knowledge is how it starts, next you will start playing, not because you like it but "just for the exercise". Give it a couple of years you'll be drinking Pimms and wearing a hideous blazer sat on Henman Hill. Move back up north Tina. I say this as someone who cares.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:10 am

Rowley wrote:

It is all just part of your ongoing and seemingly unavoidable transformation into full on southerner, picking up a bit of knowledge is how it starts, next you will start playing, not because you like it but "just for the exercise". Give it a couple of years you'll be drinking Pimms and wearing a hideous blazer sat on Henman Hill. Move back up north Tina. I say this as someone who cares.

It's not Henman Hill anymore, it's Murray Mound.

I would move back given half a chance. Problem is, my wife hates the North West. And she hates me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:11 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:First time ever for a Japanese man to be in a GS final.

Michael Chang?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:12 am

Union Cane wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:First time ever for a Japanese man to be in a GS final.

Michael Chang?

Never heard of him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:13 am

Union wrote:Michael Chang?

American

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:15 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I see this evenings US open final has no-one from the worlds top 10 in it.  And it's the first GS final since the Aussie open in 2005 that won't see one of Federer, Djokovic, or Nadal taking part.  First time ever for a Japanese man to be in a GS final.

I probably burned out watching tennis in the late 80s.
I then had a little resurgence of interest in the late 90s. Watched bit and pieces of GS matches over the 00s but sort of got bored at how good the players were. Jules, the points might not be getting longer but matches seem to be dragging on longer.... I don't know... just my perception.

I knew the women's final was on early this morning here (around 6:30am) but never got round to switching the TV on because; a) the builders had arrived, and b) I had to move the TV and clear the shelves... and I just knew poor little Caroline Wozniacki would be getting a brutal hiding from the manly, muscular one who designs her own pretty outfits.... don't you think so? He he... giggle... fake smile

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:15 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:It's not Henman Hill anymore, it's Murray Mound.  

There's got to be a SCD related joke about that, but I can't think of one.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:16 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Union wrote:Michael Chang?

American

Just googled him and it appears you're correct. I think Union was just being racist.

He is, however, the current coach of the Japanese chap that is contesting this years US open final.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:17 am

I seem to remember him controversially doing some kind of underarm serve once that got everyones knickers in a twist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:18 am

Union Cane wrote:

Did you see her mound last night? It was like a pig's trotter.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:21 am

You guys are sadder than I thought impressive with your tennis knowledge.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:22 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

That young lady from The Saturday's is rather attractive.

Gregg Wallace is what I picture Galted's Kiwi work chum looks like. Without the permanent smile.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:27 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

Missed it, I was busy mixin' up a flava on the wheels of virtual steel.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:28 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

That young lady from The Saturday's is rather attractive.

Gregg Wallace is what I picture Galted's Kiwi work chum looks like.  Without the permanent smile.

She is absolutley stunning. Why is she going out with a slug like Wayne Bridge?

Aussie mate asked this Czech bar maid for her number last week and arranged to go for a drink with her. He forgot about their date on Friday and when we went to the same pub yesterday she was working. Proper red head but the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:31 am

seanmichaels wrote:

She is absolutley stunning. Why is she going out with a slug like Wayne Bridge?

Aussie mate asked this Czech bar maid for her number last week and arranged to go for a drink with her. He forgot about their date on Friday and when we went to the same pub yesterday she was working. Proper red head but the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Bridge is an ugly bastard. No idea what she is thinking of. It's not like she needs the money either. Bizarre.

Is the red head better looking than the opticians assistant you stalked on Tw*tbook?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next