The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Pal Joey
littleswannygirl
Rowley
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Adam D
kingraf
14 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by kingraf Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Headed to the dam this weekend. God I've missed it. Girlfriend's never been and I'm undecided on whether to take her or not.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:40 am

Morning all,

As dry as a dead dingo's clacka here.

There's a bit of a buzz with all the football finals coming up here... and those attempted terrorism plots which have been thwarted by our security people. It's a dangerous mix but this sort of environment tends to keep oneself alert to any potential breaking news.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:48 am

kingraf wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Morning Raf

Not BBQ weather here unfortunately but ate my own bodyweight in food over the weekend at a local festival so probably for the best...

Had a braai at the dam this weekend as well. Caught some fish. Was a good day till the thundershowers came and ruined everything.

what did you catch?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:50 am

Morning all. I saw Richie Woodhall on my way to work today. I am going to interpret that as a sign today will be a good day. Have also had two pointless answers in a row in the Pointless final round over the last two days, for a first week back at work this is a pretty good one.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:54 am

seanmichaels wrote:
kingraf wrote:

Not BBQ weather here unfortunately but ate my own bodyweight in food over the weekend at a local festival so probably for the best...

Had a braai at the dam this weekend as well. Caught some fish. Was a good day till the thundershowers came and ruined everything.

what did you catch?

He took his girlfriend. Probably caught herpes.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:56 am

seanmichaels wrote:
kingraf wrote:

what did you catch?

I didnt actually catch anything. I've stated before that fishing at the Vaal is merely code for "Drinking myself legless on a boat", but my mate caught a grassie, and a few other guys I'd hitherto never met caught some bass and Mielies. I just sat there getting heavily drunk. You woulda been proud Sean.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:58 am

kingraf wrote:Caught some fish.

kingraf wrote:I didnt actually catch anything.

Doh
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:02 am

Union Cane wrote:
kingraf wrote:Caught some fish.

kingraf wrote:I didnt actually catch anything.

Doh

Its all about reading properly Union... At no stage did I say I caught some fish... I was speaking for the collective, it was a team effort.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:05 am

Sorry Raf I am with Union on this one. The suggestion in your initial post was very much that you personally caught some fish. Union is perfectly entitled and correct to have interpreted it as such.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:05 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
kingraf wrote:

what did you catch?

She's no longer my girlfriend, she's now TLFMR, or the likely future Mrs Raf. Maybe TLFMRR the likely future Mrs. Rademayer-Raf, if she chooses to double barrel
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:06 am

Got up very early this morning, had to get over to Manchester for an appearance on BBC Breakfast.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:07 am

Rowley wrote:Sorry Raf I am with Union on this one. The suggestion in your initial post was very much that you personally caught some fish. Union is perfectly entitled and correct to have interpreted it as such.

It was supposed suggest I did it myself. I didn't think anyone would take the matter further. I just withheld the "I" in case someone actually did.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:08 am

kingraf wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
kingraf wrote:

what did you catch?

She's no longer my girlfriend, she's now TLFMR, or the likely future Mrs Raf. Maybe TLFMRR the likely future Mrs. Rademayer-Raf, if she chooses to double barrel

Any woman who would consider double barreling is not marriage material. Find out quickly Raf, if double barreling is a possibility get shut straight away, save yourself hassle and time.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:10 am

Rowley wrote:Any woman who would consider double barreling is not marriage material.

Ooh, I say.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:13 am

Rowley wrote:
kingraf wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
kingraf wrote:

what did you catch?

Any woman who would consider double barreling is not marriage material. Find out quickly Raf, if double barreling is a possibility get shut straight away, save yourself hassle and time.

Indeed, I'll have a word with her.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:13 am

Union Cane wrote:Got up very early this morning, had to get over to Manchester for an appearance on BBC Breakfast.

Go on then....

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:16 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Got up very early this morning, had to get over to Manchester for an appearance on BBC Breakfast.

Go on then....

Not me, I meant Ed Miliband. I never said it was me.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:18 am

Union Cane wrote:
Rowley wrote:Any woman who would consider double barreling is not marriage material.

Ooh, I say.

I once saw a woman being double barreled on the Telly. She didn't sound as if she was enjoying herself all that much.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:19 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

Ooh, I say.

I once saw a woman being double barreled on the Telly. She didn't sound as if she was enjoying herself all that much.

Must have been a while ago, modern Tellies are a bit thin for that kind of thing.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:22 am

Union Cane wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Go on then....

Not me, I meant Ed Miliband. I never said it was me.

Bugger off Cane
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:23 am

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

Ooh, I say.

Must have been a while ago, modern Tellies are a bit thin for that kind of thing.

She wasn't on the Telly. She was projected onto the Telly via VHS.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:25 am

Anyone met a woman who would triple barrel?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:27 am

F*ck me, I am soaked to the skin. School run is a disaster in this weather. I am literally dripping wet.

A few of the mums invited me to Costa for a coffee but I had to decline. I’m not sure if they actually meant ‘coffee’ or really meant they wanted me to go back to one of their houses for some sex games.

Pretty sure it’s the second option but can’t be certain.

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:32 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:F*ck me, I am soaked to the skin.  School run is a disaster in this weather.  I am literally dripping wet.

A few of the mums invited me to Costa for a coffee but I had to decline.  I’m not sure if they actually meant ‘coffee’ or really meant they wanted me to go back to one of their houses for some sex games.

Morning all.

The rest of us of quite certain which one it was.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:34 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:F*ck me, I am soaked to the skin.  School run is a disaster in this weather.  I am literally dripping wet.

A few of the mums invited me to Costa for a coffee but I had to decline.  I’m not sure if they actually meant ‘coffee’ or really meant they wanted me to go back to one of their houses for some sex games.

Morning all.

The rest of us of quite certain which one it was.

I should have gone, shouldn't I? I could be writing around with naked MILFS right now.

Thanks for the reassurance, Jules.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:35 am

MILFs with a Stan Boardman fetish?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:38 am

Or writhing if you play your cards right Tina.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:40 am

Rowley wrote:Or writhing if you play your cards right Tina.

More chance of writing I think.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:43 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Think they just wanted to invite you to that Home Executives council I mentioned yesterday
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:47 am

kingraf wrote:

Think they just wanted to invite you to that Home Executives council I mentioned yesterday

I L*L out loud at yesterday. No need to post it again.

Don't push your luck.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:53 am

I bet these mothers are at it all the time. Hubby off to work, kids safely shut away at school. Small group heads back to the designated house, heating turned up full, chardonnay flowing and suddenly one of them pulls out the 8v double ended black mamba. Feminist carnage ensues.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:54 am

kingraf wrote:

Just nod and offer your writing skills, Tina. The writhing can come later.

Found some of my old favourite TV theme tunes just recently... been in the back of my mind for ages.

Anyone want to rank 7 of them for me if I put them up?
(mostly 70s ones with heavy syncopation, funky bass lines and the odd screaming horn)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:59 am

seanmichaels wrote:I bet these mothers are at it all the time. Hubby off to work, kids safely shut away at school. Small group heads back to the designated house, heating turned up full, chardonnay flowing and suddenly one of them pulls out the 8v double ended black mamba. Feminist carnage ensues.

Also, attractive female executives who are away on business trips. Particularly French business executives in the 40 - 50 age bracket.

Filthy.

Receiving a different length each night from their colleagues and the locals.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:07 am

seanmichaels wrote:I bet these mothers are at it all the time. Hubby off to work, kids safely shut away at school. Small group heads back to the designated house, heating turned up full, chardonnay flowing and suddenly one of them pulls out the 8v double ended black mamba. Feminist carnage ensues.

Also, attractive female executives who are away on business trips.  Particularly French business executives in the 40 - 50 age bracket.

Filthy.

Mates were taking the pi55 out of me for that yesterday. Funny thing is she sent a picture of her having dinner with the CEO (she's worked with him for a few years). He looks like a younger, sober, and less 'lived in' version of me.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:09 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Also, attractive female executives who are away on business trips.  Particularly French business executives in the 40 - 50 age bracket.

Filthy.

Mates were taking the pi55 out of me for that yesterday. Funny thing is she sent a picture of her having dinner with the CEO (she's worked with him for a few years). He looks like a younger, sober, and less 'lived in' version of me.

She was almost certainly w*nking him off under the table.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:11 am

Congratulations on reaching 7000 posts sean, and commiserations on losing your lady.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:15 am

Union Cane wrote:Congratulations on reaching 7000 posts sean, and commiserations on losing your lady.

Didn't see that.

She'll be back. She needs a lift from Heathrow on Friday night.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:26 am

1. Streets of San Francisco:
2. Love Thy Neighbour:
3. Mind Your Language:
4. Barney Miller:
5. Division 4:
6. Prisoner - Cell Block H:
7. Cool McCool:

I didn't actually watch these often but the tunes were quite catchy looking back on them.

Does anyone have a favourite one of the above? Give us your rankings when you have some time to spare.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:30 am

Is "Lived in" a euphemism for more nefarious deeds which were perpetuated against you Sean? Not always by yourself.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:35 am

1. 3. Mind Your Language
2. 7. Cool McCool
3. 2. Love Thy Neighbour
4. 4. Barney Miller
5. 1. Streets Of San Francisco
6. 6. Prisoner - Cell Block H
7. 5. Division 4

I have no speakers at work so have based this on the pictures.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:35 am

1. 3. Mind Your Language
2. 7. Cool McCool
3. 2. Love Thy Neighbour
4. 4. Barney Miller
5. 1. Streets Of San Francisco
6. 6. Prisoner - Cell Block H
7. 5. Division 4

I have no speakers at work so have based this on the pictures.

Last edited by Union Cane on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My computer is a fucking spaz.)
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:35 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
1. Streets of San Francisco:
2. Love Thy Neighbour:
3. Mind Your Language:
4. Barney Miller:
5. Division 4:
6. Prisoner - Cell Block H:
7. Cool McCool:

I didn't actually watch these often but the tunes were quite catchy looking back on them.

Does anyone have a favourite one of the above? Give us your rankings when you have some time to spare.

Never heard a single one. We didn't have television until the mid 1970s and even then it was Afrikaans shows with Calvinist undertones, and overtones too, if I'm being honest. Any shows which might have been mega hits worldwide in the 70s unfortunately never gained any tract here. Plus it was about 20 years before my arrival
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:40 am

Always liked the Chocablock theme tune myself. And Ulysses - his name's robo a robot you know?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:43 am

Better ones imho are :-
The Rockford Files
Starsky & Hutch (both versions)
The Bionic Woman
Taxi
Hawaii 5-0

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:44 am

seanmichaels wrote:And Ulysses

music Ulysseeeesssseeessss, he's the ruler of the Galaxy. music

Great theme choon.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:47 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Hawaii 5-0

I know that one!!

kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:49 am

Great theme choon.  

Can you do the Pigeon Street noise?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:51 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Great theme choon.  

Can you do the Pigeon Street noise?

I'm doing it right now.

Do you reckon Long-distance Clara was getting it from men in truckstops up and down the country?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:52 am

Battle of the Planets?

G-------Force!!!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:52 am

The Equalizer theme tune is the greatest theme tune of all time. All other discussion is meaningless.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:52 am

Too much detail.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next